Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, DkKoba wrote:
In post 393, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 390, DkKoba wrote:
In post 386, DonCorleone wrote:Koba have you had a scumgame yet?

Not a conventional mafia game, just Avalon where I played my other wincon(finding merlin) rather than trying to avoid getting hanged. But I have plenty of town games you can analyze at your leisure :)
I already skimmed your towngames, why do you think I have little faith in your reads lol
TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert TMI alert
Also want to revive this post. I believe don TMI'd which tells me he should be on no coalitions. Why do you think he should be on your coalition pooky? I think this a scum spewing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 499, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 496, DkKoba wrote:Your assumption is that I am scum because i oppose the current leading coalition hard. Assuming automatically i am scum without any analysis. I already explain i dont feel comfortable with multiple slots on the Coalition. If you feel so confident about it then you should have a good argment for it instead of this circular logic.
that's not what I said
ok then explain it simply. Because that is what I interpreted from your main point about me being scum to you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 500, DkKoba wrote:Also want to revive this post. I believe don TMI'd which tells me he should be on no coalitions. Why do you think he should be on your coalition pooky? I think this a scum spewing
I found his initial posts to be earnest and likely town-aligned
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

In post 501, DkKoba wrote:ok then explain it simply. Because that is what I interpreted from your main point about me being scum to you.
I did explain it, you should read my posts
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what posts?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

x2 to both questions.
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of random questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.

I'm going to stop engaging with you as it's obviously pointless at this time.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 497, DkKoba wrote:
In post 440, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 438, DkKoba wrote:
In post 435, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 430, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Sleeper: I think they're town, just tonally. They're certainly being heavily influenced by other people's reads which they did last game. But I am pinged by them saying I feel tonally different. The post they clipped was a joke about me saying it sucks I'm so easily pocketed, and they seemed to think I was an angry townie enough that game because they sent me an apology thinking they had pissed me off.
In post 434, Tuxedo Mask wrote:My current tin foil hat is scum Votato and Bear are just pocketing Sleeper again.
I would be more inclined to believe your tinfoil theory if you had acknowledged that you are/can be feeling different this game as town. But I do think it's a towny statement. Still 50/50 on you.
Is it a Town or a Scum statement.
the statement is town but scum can also make town statements to NAI
Ok sleeper but is it town in this context. It stood out to you.
yes it's a townie statement in this context. i should have said townie instead of town but typing quickly.

also since reading me town, tux seems a lot more town to me. go figure
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

You don't want to have an honest discussion, you are scum trying to obfuscate by spamming a crapload of random things and making me re-state myself over and over so that anyone reading this thread loses focus and doesn't even know what we're talking about at the end of this if they even read to the end of this.

as this is a total waste of time I will no longer be engaging with your spot in the game. I consider you scum, I will not vote for you to be on my coalition. If you somehow seize control and get yourself coalition'ed and we get to the lynch phase my vote will automatically be on you.

Good day
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of random questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.

it takes literally 2 minutes to ISO and multiquote.
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

right now i guess I feel tux is townier than DC but that's more because tux is my recent town read and DC was an earlier one and I still haven't reread to substantiate my reads for tux

HURT: DC
HEAL: tux
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:56 pm

yes but now that i recognize you are just spamming and not really arguing in good faith there's no reason to continue engaging with you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

not using 1000 questions defense. I am asking for clarification to better understand your mindset but you seem to be opposed to allow productive discussion. you're just gaslighting at this point and its not productive.

You are not clear. Stop playing anti town and engage with me coward.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 511, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes but now that i recognize you are just spamming and not really arguing in good faith there's no reason to continue engaging with you.
How am I not arguing in good faith if you claim I misinterpreted you and I asked for clarification? and you outted a vague townread on someone and I asked for clarification and YOU REFUSED? Am I supposed to interpret that as town? Because the way you went and tried to shade me hard and now are falling flat on your face and choose to disengage is Scum behavior to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 510, SleeperSoul wrote:right now i guess I feel tux is townier than DC but that's more because tux is my recent town read and DC was an earlier one and I still haven't reread to substantiate my reads for tux

HURT: DC
HEAL: tux
I do believe I already asked you, but do you think Pooky's push on me is Town? You have him on your coalition still.

Do you think I am Town?
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

pooky i remember you said something about not accepting my request for a fight
you didn't accept because it wasn't life and death

i was just wanted to read you

i think if you were scum trying to pocket me you would have been more likely to fight me.

pedit pretty sure pooky is town

hes more town than dc
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why are you "pretty sure" he is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also I asked if his push was Town in nature not if you thought he was town.
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 516, DkKoba wrote:Why are you "pretty sure" he is town
he said i'd be shit at scum and he's probably right

at least i am in irl avalon

never played scum in forum this is my third game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

funny you mention avalon when that is the only game I've rolled scum in on this site so far :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

again you missed my question :(((

I'm asking you to analyze his push.

and to make a read on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is something that pinged me earlier that I never brought up let me see if I can find it.
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 520, DkKoba wrote:again you missed my question :(((

I'm asking you to analyze his push.

and to make a read on me.
sorry im a soul reader

pookys soul is so loud that no analysis is really needed

can't do one now or probably tonight, sorry
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

i mean i shouldn't be posting i should just come back tomorrow
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 410, votato wrote:
In post 409, DkKoba wrote:HURT: DonCorleone
HEAL: Alduskkel
eggs, plain

oh I realizede what this meant just now(eggs plain = explain lol)

I think don is scum based on the way they shaded me as I criticized his wagon + alduskkel is more town to me from their recent activity when the post was made.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”