Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 231, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 225, word321 wrote:either way, I still dnt buy completely deimos attitude. I feel the particular questions he has made r too generic in nature, too general, and easily replicable as scum to feign an investigation of sorts (im talkin about things like , and as the most generic, others can be replicable). Im also not convinced of the actual intent behind the even distribution of votes; do u have any game when u have openly upheld such an opinion?
VOTE: Deimos
ninjaed by the above
I have openly upheld this opinion before and I can name the player I learned it from, which is LuckyLuciano. We are out of RVS so I can explain. Even distributions create possibly AI situations in who breaks the ties and how. This can then transition into wagons to create pressure. Immediate wagons are fine, but they bypass this extra step and the added info it can provide.
Hmm, this was the post I was referring to......not sure why though it came earlier.

But, do you understand what I am saying when I am saying that you are not as analytical, Deimos?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Midari Ikishima »

In post 246, word321 wrote:what about superbowl?
What about them? I tend to forget about people not actively playing the game. I could say the same for Pii and Wors as well.
In post 240, ceejayvinoya wrote:The way the conversation has drifted away from tuxedo mask is slightly concerning, though perhaps there is nothing more to be discussed about him.
You can bring it back but I believe they are a null read due to this being their first time out of the kiddie pool if I'm not mistaken. I don't like their pressure that was faux on Doctor Drew and finding out the alignment of one player so quickly does draw suspicious pings from me.
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:57 pm

In post 248, Tuxedo Mask wrote:This was your wagon at its peak (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll pose this question to the group is scum on this wagon. I think that's likely. If so, who and how many? My gut says just one, between Marshu and Word. That or the wagon looked to carry it's self well enough, and scum wanted to avoid it.
I haven't sorted Marashu out yet roughly a null read at the moment. Word does seem scummy for other reasons and I don't believe there was more then one on my wagon. You could say Drew could be scum for the hop back onto it after not liking me posting anime gifs. I'm
Fos: word

For the moment but I'm much happier and interested in Pii due to just not really doing much thus far and raising questions.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VC 1.5
Marashu (1)
- piisirrational
Battle Mage (2)
- ceejaybinoya, Worcestershire
superbowl9 (1)
- votato
piisirrational (5)
- Midari Ikishima, Deimos27, Battle Mage, superbowl9, ceejayvinoya
Tuxedo Mask (2)
- Marashu, brassherald
Deimos27 (1)
- word321

Not Voting (1)
- Tuxedo Mask

With 7 votes as hammer... piisirrational is at L-2

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-07-07 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:

votato V/LA from Friday to Monday
Last edited by JacksonVirgo on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Midari, if you're only reason for not voting me is because you think this my first game outside of the Newbie lobby, then you're mistaken. I have a handful of finished micros. Also, who's alignment have I found out?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by votato »

In post 248, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 245, Midari Ikishima wrote:What are your other reads Tux?
Nothing strong so far, which doesn't feel great. I think I'm getting townie pings from Votato, Drew, Deimos and Midari. Those are the only things strong enough to mention.

Though I also think your wagon stalling out is interesting.
In post 128, JacksonVirgo wrote:Midari Ikishima (5) - Tuxedo Mask, Midari Ikishima, Marashu, word321, Doctor Drew
This was your wagon at its peak (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll pose this question to the group is scum on this wagon. I think that's likely. If so, who and how many? My gut says just one, between Marshu and Word. That or the wagon looked to carry it's self well enough, and scum wanted to avoid it.
why do you townread drew? your posts suggested that you were skeptical of the drew townread, and now you're expressing said townread? which is it?
In post 233, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 199, piisirrational wrote:
In post 65, votato wrote:I've heard self- voting in rvs is almost always done by scum. Can anyone confirm that?
I feel like simply voting yourself would be something that would be done more by scum than by town, as scum would have more reasons to self-vote I think.
Since this self-vote occurred in RVS, I'm annoyed that you're generalising it to any self-vote (this results in examples like scum self-hammers entering the picture and making the RVS self-vote look much worse than it actually is). This is besides the point at best and shading Midari at worst.
uhm, not at all what i said. obviously scum self-hammers mostly come from caught scum. i'm talking about votes that aren't self-hammers though, particularly early votes or even RVS votes. FoS deimos for choosing such a bad way to defend the self-vote.

ill be VLA until late monday or tuesday
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 255, votato wrote:why do you townread drew? your posts suggested that you were skeptical of the drew townread, and now you're expressing said townread? which is it?
It's a town read, I feel I've made myself clear here. What posts have made my view confusing? My issue isn't with scum reading Drew, it's that everyone (including myself) seems to be town reading them. So I wanna know what's up with that.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by votato »

drew is usually scummy. but scum drew is also scummy and obviously so in my experience. so this suggests hmmmm either drew stepped up his scumgame or his towngame
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:15 pm

In post 257, votato wrote:drew is usually scummy. but scum drew is also scummy and obviously so in my experience. so this suggests hmmmm either drew stepped up his scumgame or his towngame
Could it be Drew is just doing enough to stay off the radar of a lot since there are a lot of lurkers?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 258, Midari Ikishima wrote:
In post 257, votato wrote:drew is usually scummy. but scum drew is also scummy and obviously so in my experience. so this suggests hmmmm either drew stepped up his scumgame or his towngame
Could it be Drew is just doing enough to stay off the radar of a lot since there are a lot of lurkers?
Explain this.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm

People are unsure of your alignment no?
Hence you aren't making waves one way or another and trying to muck your "meta" up a bit so one can't tell if you are town or scum.
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 pm

In post 254, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@Midari, if you're only reason for not voting me is because you think this my first game outside of the Newbie lobby, then you're mistaken. I have a handful of finished micros. Also, who's alignment have I found out?
It's not even a reason. I've got you town leaning here. And I don't plan on changing that. Just like I feel Drew is town but a bit clueless.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 260, Midari Ikishima wrote:People are unsure of your alignment no?
Hence you aren't making waves one way or another and trying to muck your "meta" up a bit so one can't tell if you are town or scum.
Have I 'stayed off the radar' in your opinion?
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:55 pm

I have you in my null town list aside the fact you hate Anime.
I'd say I want more but I would say the same about myself at this moment
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 263, Midari Ikishima wrote:I have you in my null town list aside the fact you hate Anime.
I'd say I want more but I would say the same about myself at this moment
Who has been more 'on the radar' in your opinion?
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Wors, Mara (Not sold on), Pii, superbowl9, I want to hear more from votato as well.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 239, Doctor Drew wrote:Explain BM?
I think townleaning Worcestershire based off a naked vote against him is pretty nuanced and not the easiest to fake as scum. And his reasoning there is quite resonant with me, now that I believe I've caught onto it.

It's not a strong read.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 248, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 128, JacksonVirgo wrote:Midari Ikishima (5) - Tuxedo Mask, Midari Ikishima, Marashu, word321, Doctor Drew
This was your wagon at its peak (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll pose this question to the group is scum on this wagon. I think that's likely. If so, who and how many? My gut says just one, between Marshu and Word. That or the wagon looked to carry it's self well enough, and scum wanted to avoid it.
I had the same thought about the Midari wagon, Tux, but I've been holding on to it.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 249, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, Deimos......your posting seems less analytical this game(besides one of your earlier posts). I have a gut feel that you are just giving reads for the sake of giving out reads. I guess I feel you are not trying to sort. I dunno, need to interact more directly with you.
I usually pick up in this department as the game goes on.
Please understand that I'm being just as analytical internally — the difference is in what I'm choosing to out at this stage of the game.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 255, votato wrote:
In post 233, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 199, piisirrational wrote:
In post 65, votato wrote:I've heard self- voting in rvs is almost always done by scum. Can anyone confirm that?
I feel like simply voting yourself would be something that would be done more by scum than by town, as scum would have more reasons to self-vote I think.
Since this self-vote occurred in RVS, I'm annoyed that you're generalising it to any self-vote (this results in examples like scum self-hammers entering the picture and making the RVS self-vote look much worse than it actually is). This is besides the point at best and shading Midari at worst.
uhm, not at all what i said. obviously scum self-hammers mostly come from caught scum. i'm talking about votes that aren't self-hammers though, particularly early votes or even RVS votes. FoS deimos for choosing such a bad way to defend the self-vote.
Are you aware that I am quoting pi in that post? It has nothing to do with you, votato.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

Isn't it weird that you talk about RVS self-voting, because that's what happened in this game, and he responds with reference to a more general "simply voting yourself"?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 241, Tuxedo Mask wrote:What's the scum motivation to my actions?
I don't know, but at the same time, and more importantly to me, I don't know what the town motivation is, either.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:29 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Mod NoteNo votes since last VC, will personally unable to post a VC for a while or if I can it'll be at irregular intervals. I will try to get my co-host to do it while I am gone
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Midari Ikishima
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Midari Ikishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:18 am

In post 272, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Mod NoteNo votes since last VC, will personally unable to post a VC for a while or if I can it'll be at irregular intervals. I will try to get my co-host to do it while I am gone
I want to change my vote just because of this
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:38 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 239, Doctor Drew wrote:What is so wrong about it? ()
I just do not believe this to be correct - what reasons do scum have to self-vote over town? They don't want to vote their partners? There's 10 other people to vote... It's called RVS for a reason

Return to “Completed Open Games”