Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7341 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Hello everyone! My Mafia gears a touch rusty, and I was originally intending to play Newbie game first to ease myself back in, but well. Newbie queue was too slow, a replacement was needed here, and so here I am.

I haven't quite read the entire game so far, but I have ISO'd both of my predecessors, read the bits where my slot was vacant, and a few bits and pieces surrounding interesting parts of the ISOs.

To clear things up a bit, TSE's claim was a lie. I'm a VT, and I can only speculate as to why they felt the need to fakeclaim infection-proof. My best guess is that they were banking on a Doctor existing and wanted to bait out the Mafia's second direct kill, but it doesn't LOOK like that happened.

In any case, we're in LyLo if I'm not mistaken! Possibly even lost regardless of lynch, given the uh. Viral nature of our foe.
VOTE: Auro
I'm very confident this is one of the original Mafia. Pinged me the entire time I was reading up on things, a more detailed case will follow later, after I get some sleep in and have a chance to run through that ISO.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7342 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7338, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7337, Flavor Leaf wrote:Awesome. Okay, so I target every night, and if I target someone who is infected I gain an immunization shot.

I received the immunization action. I targeted Clidd.
I no longer have this first part as an ability, though.

I’m also the anonymous reports
Why did you claim this now? Shouldn't you have waited until after you USED that immunization shot, so Mafia doesn't just shoot you?
Also why claim to be the infection reporter at all?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7347 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7343, Auro wrote:I smell a rat.

You read what parts? The ones where I'm expressing worry over TSE's play?

Pretty funny how Vecna attacked me and backed off, then TSE attacked me on :?: reasons and backed off, and you jump in trying to attack me as well, while also confirming that this AtE was fake:
In post 7018, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7017, CheekyTeeky wrote:TSE is absolutely scum.
You’d be wrong my friend.
Lynch Hoctac and they will flip Scum which will hopefully make you realize that I’m Town.
Also no one is CCing my role.
I’m pretty much just a VT that can’t be converted
It’s like the most shit role tbh.
I would rather not lose this game so you can kindly F Off because I’m selfish and want my win.
It’s why I’m such a good solver.

I figure out who scum are but I don’t have anything strong enough to convince others despite me pretty much handing them the win due to my selfishness.
I try and be Selfless in this game and I’m still trying but it’s very hard.
Yes, it IS funny how out of three different players in this slot we all scumread you, if not quite enough to lynch yet.
And yeah, that AtE is fake. Clearly didn't want the win THAT much or they'd still be here, but what does that have to do with anything?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7356 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7354, Flavor Leaf wrote:No, I said Radical Rat pushing you right when they did is scummy
I started typing up that post before you had posted that information.
Regardless, that information doesn't change anything. Clidd is currently infected yes, and is a good fallback lynch if we can't get a better one in before deadline. BUT, you also have a way to cure them if your claim is true, and we'll need that cure in order to prevent parity tonight. I'd also prefer to lynch one of the original Mafia team, on account of it being easier to scumhunt someone who's been scum the whole time, AND if we get all three we can slow the infection.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7357 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7355, Auro wrote:Radical Rat seems to have read their predecessor's ISO, decided that "immunized" claim was bad without noticing the AtE and other stuff surrounding i
Look, I'll be straight with ya. I think TSE played very poorly all around. They straight up admitted they wanted to be scum, constantly lamenting the need to play to wincon, and if the doctor strat I brought up wasn't what they were hoping for, I'd say it may have been trying to get scum to test the role by infecting them/me/us.

That's about the extent to which I can defend them.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7358 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, when next I rise, I'll case Auro properly and hopefully be thinking a bit clearer for arguing.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7361 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7360, Auro wrote:Was your slot infected at some point?
... That's a good question, I'll ask and report back when I wake up.

And NOW I'm going to sleep

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7545 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Alright, I'm back, mod says I haven't been infected this game.
In post 7382, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 7380, LicketyQuickety wrote:Alch, talk to me. Who do you see as Scum rn?
Nero. Thinking Radical is scum too, not for the push on Auro because a lot of people have found Auro scummy, but because he changed his predecessor’s claim to VT. It looks like scum who didn’t want to fumble on an existing fakeclaim so they took it back and claimed VT so they wouldn’t be backed into a corner of having to explain Night Actions. And to play setup spec I doubt any VT roles actually exist in this game so that’s why I think the VT claim is a lie.
Hold up there buddy. There were no night actions claimed for me to explain, and just because you don't believe such a role exists without an action doesn't mean I couldn't just double down on that. Also, we LITERALLY have a flipped VT. We exist in the game.

Next up, the promised Auro case.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7563 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Spoiler: A bunch of Auro posts I didn't like
In post 776, Auro wrote:Sounds like you weren't reading my posts then, Nero, or failed to understand my play. :P I was waiting for NSG to provide content. I already had a PoE in your game and was supportive of an N_M lynch.
Waiting for NSG to give content is almost always a +town move.
In post 782, Auro wrote:"I'm waiting for NSG to solve to blindly sheep her!"
"I'm waiting for Yshtola to solve to blindly sheep her!"

@Nero, these were mostly jokes. If I disagreed, I'd discuss to get on the same page. If I agreed, then great. I independently townread both of them, which would make me less wary in approaching their reasoning.

Do you understand the context behind that now?
Nero Cain wrote:still, sheeping Mastina kinda worries me for the same reason that I was worried about you and gobble willing to sheep NSG.
How can it? Here Mastina has already offered the read and the reasoning, and it is after reading that that I am sheeping.
This is widely different from blindly promising to sheep a player onto anything.

I suppose I've seen this kinda weird reasoning from you as town so it's not outside your towngame :3
In post 790, Auro wrote:
In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:next time I roll scum im going to do nothing but sheep since scum never do that
It's called working with town. A very important quality for a town player actually, even if you have generally good reads, Nero. :cool:
In post 1204, Auro wrote:
In post 1199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Sure. Hence we wagon them to generate discussion, probably cycle through a few, and then proceed to lynch.
In post 1211, Auro wrote:
In post 1206, Tchill13 wrote:thats hard to pull of in the right manner when the intent is already known.
Oh, there's always a chance of just "going through" with the lynch instead of cycling depending on the reactions gained.
In post 1306, Auro wrote:
In post 1298, Vecna wrote:Town Auro would bank on own interpretations and not ask someone else to do the work to convince him.
And my interpretations are that ETL is town, and the allegations are fake and made up.

Thus, my asking to explain.
In post 1310, Auro wrote:
In post 1293, Vecna wrote:Also brushed off suspicion on another one of my scumreads Hoctac as "just meme'ing".
Oooh kay dude Hectic's big post about only being able to form a read on D4 and that's with a cop guilty, and suddenly solving on D7 is very obviously a meme.

And considering I was wagoning Hectic... :?: Someone's not paying attention :P

I stated at the end of Doubles I wouldn't be sticking to that playstyle, no? Were you expecting me to tryhard this game as well? Especially considering this is a cult game?

If you're pushing a scumread on me so I don't get infected, then carry on ;)
In post 1311, Auro wrote:
In post 1291, Vecna wrote:1: Solve the game Day 1 so we dont end up getting stuck in the "OMG LOOK HOW DIFF THIS SLOT IS NOW BEHAVING", which will result in way too many mislynches

2: Lynch the initial 3 scum members, hopefully strongly reducing their ability to spread the shit

3: Use whatever mechanical gimmick is available to make 50% of us immune
So? My point was that strong townreads shouldn't be stated, and how does that detract from this strat exactly?
In post 1315, Auro wrote:@Vecna: Also, as scum the whole "be nice and rational" strategy doesn't really work here because being widely townread makes it harder to justify not being infected. Mimicking my Doubles play - where I'm pushed hardly instead of hardly pushed, with a few slots like yours that defend me - that is the ideal spot to maintain as scum.

Do you doubt my scum capabilities to faking tryhardness?
In post 1317, Auro wrote:Also, Vecna, did you assume I would follow the tryhard playstyle even as a PR?

Given I have a constraint of only appearing for a while sporadically in games (and you can see this in my sitewide activity), how do you think my play would map?

(On a side note, you could say I'm masterminding this defense expecting people to call me scummy for being defensive, thus fulfilling my scum goal. Heh)
In post 3397, Auro wrote:
In post 3384, davesaz wrote:I think doubting self meta, especially when it's being offered as a defense under practically no pressure,
But when you consider that said person *loves* talking about themselves...
In post 3915, Auro wrote:FL, why am I not in the townbloc?
You townread me in all our games so far; what's up now?

I'll admit this isn't the proper case I had envisioned, but all of these posts are sketchy to me.
See, there's a bunch of fluff and memery, which is to be expected early on, and honestly made this a much more enjoyable read. But the line between the jokes and serious play gets blurry fast, and he does a really good job of seeming confident, borderline cocky even, while also not taking many hard stances and feeling out where the general consensus is, and nearly all of his defenses come with a cheeky "unless I'm actually scum" WIFOM, which reads to me like trying to deflect arguments pre-emptively.

I also think that he started off scummy, and got progressively less scummy over time, which worries me because of the frequent posts about how Infected deaths are better than Mafia deaths, and that Infected should be jesters, etc. I expect him to be most strongly pushing a bus lynch on an infected player today, and then 7:8 => 6:8 ratio after lynch, 7:7 after factional infect, and that's parity. And also why if it can be at all helped we should absolutely NOT lynch an infected player today.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7565 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Very well might be, but there ARE three of the bastards out there, and for now I'm more comfortable on Auro

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7567 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Radical Rat »

What makes you think Auro is infected, but not Alchemist?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7669 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7667, Auro wrote:It's a little odd I feel that you lay out a certain agenda to me, but don't reconcile it with my actual play and pushes today? If anything I have been very against lynching infected today.
You're right on this, I had this feeling during my reading at Night, I haven't updated that based on toDay.
In addition to the current situation with Alchemist/pisskop, I'm gonna need to re-evaluate some things.

UNVOTE:
----------

Who all can confirm this pisskop thing btw? Piss, Alchemist, and Hoctac? Is that all?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7676 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

So, I was doing some thinking during work.

I think the reporting benefits scum more than it benefits us. While it does tell us how many more scum there are to deal with, it gives scum the much more valuable information of whether their infection shot succeeded or not.

@Flavor Leaf:
Is it possible for you to choose not to make these reports, or is it automatic?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7681 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

No, there isn't four group scum.
There's three, and I find it difficult to believe you haven't bothered to read the setup, or any of the many previous mentions of this particular topic.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7686 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

While you're here Hoctac, Alchemist and pisskop claim you can corroborate a story that Alchemist was confirmed to have cured pisskop.
So can you do that?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7694 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Alright, so either Alchemist and pisskop are Mafia together or conftown for now.

I'm leaning the town side of things for now, which would probably suggest you are as well.

Pisskop being cured also puts us at 9:6 instead of 8:7, which means we're in a slightly less precarious LyLo, since scum needs to infect to win toNight, not just kill.

Assuming FL's claim was also true, Clidd being cured toNight can hopefully offset the natural spread that's begun.

So that leaves five lynch candidates

I'm Town
FL is Town unless some reason to doubt the claim arises.
Alch, pisskop, Hoctac are all most probably Town.
Gobbledygook at least was Town before.
Nero and LQ both feel Town now, and while I was reading my predecessors' ISOs.
One more town slot exists, but I don't know who.
Clidd is Infected, but off limits to lynch toDay.

So that leaves Auro, Cheeky, Dave, Ari, Oka, and Firebringer unaccounted for.

VOTE: Firebringer while I sort the rest because I don't like the misrep on TSE's frustration.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7697 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

That definitely could have been a scumslip there...

Mafia!gobble would have known who they infected N1, and could easily have faked the tracker result from that.

VOTE: gobbledygook

It's been twelve hours since you promised to be back later with what I can only assume is some kind of guilty result. I want that result revealed on your first post back, please.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7703 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Yes, I meant tracking result, guilty in the it proves someone guilty sense, not in the cop sense

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7704 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7700, Auro wrote:A radical vote
Yeah, alright, you can live

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7707 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Everyone who isn't voting should start voting. I want to see where people put themselves.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7713 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7708, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7676, Radical Rat wrote:So, I was doing some thinking during work.

I think the reporting benefits scum more than it benefits us. While it does tell us how many more scum there are to deal with, it gives scum the much more valuable information of whether their infection shot succeeded or not.

@Flavor Leaf:
Is it possible for you to choose not to make these reports, or is it automatic?
It’s automatic. Wouldn’t scum already know who the infected are?
My thought was that they know who they target, but they don't know if their target was immune somehow.
Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, I think Auro/Clidd/Gobbledygook are people who are infected. Pisskop is probably group scum, possibly with Nero Cain.
Could you elaborate on this?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7751 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

If I can get kind of sort of a little bit caught up replacing into a 300 page game, you can handle one Day Ari! I believe in your ability to read and get back to us with substantive content!

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7945 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7928, Nero Cain wrote:
@ Auro, Aristophanes, Radical Rat, Flavor Leaf

can you give me your top 7 scum reads in order, please?
Well, the order is kind of muddy because most of them are just lurking but...

Clidd up top, 'cause FL
Gobble is #2 because claiming to have some huge result then vanishing for over 24 hours feels like scum stalling.
Oka's whole "I just won't play" thing is terrible
Didn't like Fire's push on me, and he hasn't really had much other content that I've seen.

Then Cheeky/Dave for lurking and their few posts being generally unimpressive, and... Idk, I guess Hoctac might be?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7990 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7981, gobbledygook wrote:I’m alive! But I have read nothing of what has happened today.
I have role information that a player is not mafia and then other information that a player is not infected. Or rather was not infected, I think it resolves after infections.
My hats why I wanted to be after people claiming
So are you going to tell us who these players are or...?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7991 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7987, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 7985, Nero Cain wrote:how are you feeling?
Fine? Lol. Just stressed from real life responsibilities.
Do we think that people get to keep their abilities if infected?
I think it depends on the abilities, but is definitely possible on account of "2 people were infected last night"
How does scum infect two people at once? I think infected have to be visiting each other, and then spreading it that way.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8000 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7998, Hoctac wrote:
In post 7950, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yawn.

VOTE: Auro
In post 7951, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ez scum.
She might be infected if she sees a wagon on her forming and this is her only reaction.

Or MAYBE, that's what she wants us to think.
Why does Town!Cheeky want us to think she's Infected?
IIRC, No
l
ynch and Voted were also scummy, but with meme accounts that can be hard to judge. Regardless, it's a consistently suspicious slot.

That said, I still prefer a gobbles lynch today unless his results really blow me away here.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8002 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7999, Nero Cain wrote:town doesn't seem like it has any significant investigation power and this almost seems like cult-light mountainous so I'd be shocked if infected keep their ability while infected.
Then how do you think we're getting multiple infections in one night?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8007 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8003, Auro wrote:
In post 8000, Radical Rat wrote:Why does Town!Cheeky want us to think she's Infected?
rEacTiOn tEsT

Nero was implying she was groupscum who wanted us to think that
Yeah, but that was Hoctac I was asking, not Nero.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8017 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I vote gobbles.
He had his chance to actually reveal his info, and just... didn't. I don't care to wait another day and a half to find out if he'll give us something useful next time he appears.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8019 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8010, pisskop wrote:
In post 7999, Nero Cain wrote:town doesn't seem like it has any significant investigation power and this almost seems like cult-light mountainous so I'd be shocked if infected keep their ability while infected.
also a note, I dont think they do
What was your role pre-infection?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8034 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Exactly the contradiction we want explained

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8038 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Gobbles on Monday: Announces huge results, says he'll share them later.
Gobbles this morning: Claims JoAT, doesn't address the tracking contradiction, says what his results were, but still declines to tell us WHO, and vanishes again.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8040 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8023, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like Gobbledy has town lying potential, and scum are taking advantage of it. tinfoil.
What kind of Town motivation can this behavior possibly have?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8047 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I feel like as scum he's trying to stall out as long as possible, then at the last second finally reveal that his inno result was on whoever the leading wagon is, forcing us to rush into a different, less thought out lynch.

Infected trolling is also definitely also possible.

Town has no reason not to just tell us who those results are on so we can narrow down the lynch pool.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8049 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I mean, there's FL apparently having an immunization shot after finding Clidd's infection. And then Alchemist allegedly has, or at least had, the ability to cure pisskop.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8051 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm definitely not defending Cheeky. She probably is scum. I will vote for her if I either change my mind about gobbles or if it becomes clear that lynch isn't happening.

What it comes down to for me is this:
Cheeky is lurking and when she does post, it's bad. But gobbles is lurking, and his posts are actively trying to get us to waste time waiting on him, which I think is worse, and as such would prefer that lynch.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8202 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Well, the good news is we apparently weren't in LyLo, or even MyLo.
The bad news, there's almost no way we aren't now.

I think it's time to massclaim, list all night actions performed, and hopefully we can solve from there.
I've already claimed VT, so no actions there.

Either Nero or Auto next please.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8203 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Auro*
Autocorrect...

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8207 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:7. Infected players will flip as "XYZ Role changed to ABC role" as appropriate.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8227 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I don't think FL was cured.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8228 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I have a reason for this. A reason I believe a certain turkey would be able to elaborate on.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8287 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8281, gobbledygook wrote:Alchemist ;_;
Why have you forsaken me
Do you really not know why?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8288 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Also, FL is lying.

Think about it, what the hell kind of role is a self-cure?

And all this self meta is meaningless because you yourself say you've lost the fire and don't care about the game. It doesn't matter how great and consistent scum you were in games you cared about, if you're apathetic towards this one.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8291 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Pisskop is conftown, try again

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8294 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Alchemist claimed to have healed him, and then flipped Town Healer, which cures infected and makes them permanently immune. So we know Alchemist wasn't lying, ergo pisskop is conftown.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8315 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

No, we aren't roasting the bird.

I am VERY certain he's Town at this point, but I'm not saying why until he tells us himself what I suspect. I don't want him to be able to just go "Yep, that's right!" if he somehow is Scum here, but I will not lynch him toDay.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8316 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay, correction. I won't lynch him as long as he confirms my theory when he gets back.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8317 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

And yeah, I... Actually hadn't even thought about the possibility that pisskop was proper Mafia. So not conftown then, but in lieu of any actual evidence to that, I'm fine assuming Town.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8336 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8319, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 8316, Radical Rat wrote:Okay, correction. I won't lynch him as long as he confirms my theory when he gets back.
What theory are you asking
The theory as to why you're not infected. I think I know why, and I think you know why, but in case I'm wrong it has to come from you first. Bear in mind that if you are Town and you let yourself get lynched, we will almost certainly lose. So please, please tell me I'm right.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8420 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Show me where exactly gobbles "claimed scum" because I haven't seen that since I've been here.

Also he HAS already fullclaimes as JoAT, which sure, could feasibly be a scum role, but I'm pretty sure it isn't here.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8431 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8423, davesaz wrote:Also why the fuck isn't gobble's full claim part of the discussion today? Why isn't anyone pointing out that massclaim doesn't need to wait for him?
I think scum are trying to quick lynch a TPR with a remaining shot.
I haven't pointed it out until now because I was, perhaps foolishly, expecting him to point it out himself.

But yes, scum are indeed trying to quick lunch and end this game. Scum liiiiiike FlavorLeaf

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8437 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8435, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 8420, Radical Rat wrote:Show me where exactly gobbles "claimed scum" because I haven't seen that since I've been here.

Also he HAS already fullclaimes as JoAT, which sure, could feasibly be a scum role, but I'm pretty sure it isn't here.
They claimed infected but because that is against their wincon they only heavily alluded to it with double negatives.

It's 100% a thing.
But they could be main scum trying to claim infected to get people off their back and make us look for main scum elsewhere.

I think they are likely just infected. They are def scum either way and at this point I'll take it.
Show me the quotes please, Ari.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8439 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay fair enough, but regardless they aren't infected now.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8442 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8440, Auro wrote:But at least the claims he made yesterday (outside tracker) are probably bullshit, right? If he was infected he was just trolling town (which is great play btw :lol:)
Maybe, maybe not. I know that I personally like to be as honest as possible as scum, regardless of specific type of scum. Much easier to keep track of what I'm supposed to be saying that way.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8450 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay, somehow I completely missed that post. And that was toDay so... Guess I was wrong.

It looked to me like Alchemist was crumbing gobbles as his target, and yesterDay gobbles mentioned having a PGO shot as part of the JoAT claim. So when Alchemist died, AND we got a new infection, I immediately assumed that meant instead of that death being scum's NK, it was gobbles' PGO being triggered.
But yeah, claiming "not not scum" kind of shuts that theory down, so...

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8457 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8455, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 8450, Radical Rat wrote:It looked to me like Alchemist was crumbing gobbles as his target
I asked the mod and they said that the heal will still go through even if the healer is killed the same Night they heal an Infected.
Right, but the "I'm not not scum" post was during this Day phase, so either something else interfered with the cure, gobbles is proper Mafia, or he's extraordinarily bad Town.
Combined with having two other cured claims, I'm willing to bet on proper Mafia at this point.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8528 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

This un-culting mechanic really does muddle what is and isn't "playing to win."

In any case, I'm actually inclined to believe Maxwell is currently infected, and that FL was telling the truth about the infection check/one-shot cure thing claimed yesterDay. Simply because that makes more sense with the flavor claim, which I believe to be true.

Finding an infected target and then testing a cure? That sounds like a med student. Willingly staying infected? Not gonna get much studying done that way.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8635 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Gobbles or Maxwell, that's who we should lynch.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8645 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8641, maxwell wrote:
In post 8640, LicketyQuickety wrote:You're basically totally ignoring the emphasis so many people had about lynching Gobble? Or no?
I am still not up to speed. From what I gather he fakeclaimed a PR and quickhammered day 5, and that's why people are on him? Still, unless there's a plausible alternative for someone other than (pisskop, davesaz, maxwell, clidd, gobble) having been infected, it seems like incorrect play to go after him rather than hunting group scum. It would be really helpful if someone could give me a summary but no one seems to want to do so so far.
What it comes down to for me is that we pretty much know gobbles is scum by now. He may be claiming and acting Infected, but Alchemist crumbed a cure target on him last night, and yet gobbles is still scum. So either he IS group scum, or something interfered with the cure.
So we have claimed current scum that has a decent chance of actually being Mafia rather than the claimed Infected, that we're all reasonably confident is at least some flavor of scum. I think it'd be foolish to pass this up and risk hitting Town instead

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8663 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8646, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 8450, Radical Rat wrote:Okay, somehow I completely missed that post. And that was toDay so... Guess I was wrong.

It looked to me like Alchemist was crumbing gobbles as his target, and yesterDay gobbles mentioned having a PGO shot as part of the JoAT claim. So when Alchemist died, AND we got a new infection, I immediately assumed that meant instead of that death being scum's NK, it was gobbles' PGO being triggered.
But yeah, claiming "not not scum" kind of shuts that theory down, so...

Why do you think Gobble is PGO?

Also, why would Alch crumb Gobble when Gobble hadn't actually claimed infected yet?
Because Gobbles claimed that. I no longer believe that claim, but that claim was what my Gobbles is Town theory was based on. As for the crumb, I'm too lazy to grab the quote, but Alchemist asked for him to claim if he was infected and that he would heal him. That's when Gobbles kinda sorta claimed by linking topical music.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8675 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8664, Auro wrote:And then Gobbles kills Alch, instead of acting like he's cured today and Alch confirming having targeted him?
Yeah, pretty much. I think Mafia has a pretty strong incentive to want to kill a curing role, since if left alone that would just undo everything they've done so far. Bussing gobbles seems like a fair trade for a more consistent ability to infect, especially since he was about to be lynched anyway.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8676 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8672, Nero Cain wrote:so a preliminary solve might be fire/clidd/oka/hotac/gobble/maxwell

@ ppl thoughts?
There's three group scum, not two. Solve seems plausible though, I'm content to just go down that list.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8677 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8676, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 8672, Nero Cain wrote:so a preliminary solve might be fire/clidd/oka/hotac/gobble/maxwell

@ ppl thoughts?
There's three group scum, not two. Solve seems plausible though, I'm content to just go down that list.
I mean, barring any major developments that is.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8704 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I have no idea how one is supposed to read that "solve"

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8748 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8528, Radical Rat wrote:This un-culting mechanic really does muddle what is and isn't "playing to win."

In any case, I'm actually inclined to believe Maxwell is currently infected, and that FL was telling the truth about the infection check/one-shot cure thing claimed yesterDay. Simply because that makes more sense with the flavor claim, which I believe to be true.

Finding an infected target and then testing a cure? That sounds like a med student. Willingly staying infected? Not gonna get much studying done that way.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8749 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Meant to quote this too.
In post 8734, davesaz wrote:The role totally fits with the theme, and a role that can choose its fate is both helped by swing and potentially counters it.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8751 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

@Mod: Would it be possible for me to schedule a vote to take effect later, in case I'm not online to be sure I don't miss deadline?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8753 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Alright, thank you

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8768 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8763, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 8751, Radical Rat wrote:
@Mod: Would it be possible for me to schedule a vote to take effect later, in case I'm not online to be sure I don't miss deadline?
What kind of backwards ass site did you come from where you can schedule votes?
I didn't, I just thought it'd be helpful to be able to vote for maxwell, but have it set to go back to gobbledygook if it got too close to deadline. I wasn't really expecting a yes, but it would have been nice is all.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8775 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8771, Auro wrote:Hitting infected won't do shit when we're probably at LyLo, we need cures on them while hitting scum. Cures damage scum parity win-con and also contribute to the cured win-con.
Ideally, this is true, but who's to say we even HAVE curing roles left. We already lost mastina's Vaccinator, providing temporary immunity to Town along with a conditional vig shot if she'd hit Infected. That's insanely powerful in its own right, but then Alchemist being able to cure people and make them permanently immune on top of that... combined with the existence of the naturally immune Social Distancer role... how much more anti-plague could there even be at this point?

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8824 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8791, Auro wrote:I was on
every
mislynch wagon this game, and was only absent on Gobbles' lynch wagon. :lol: I was very afraid of replacements coming in and wrecking me.

Radical Rat, I liked your play!
Thanks, I liked yours too! And you did somehow manage to get me to at least not scumread you, despite my better judgement.

I'm glad I replaced into this game, it was really fun and the mechanics were neat

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8837 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Radical Rat »

You guys should probably have killed TSE after he claimed infection immunity, BUT I'm glad you didn't because it means I actually got to play!
Still no idea why he would have claimed, because to me the whole point of the role is to bait infections, but ah well.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8838 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8834, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone who was pushing me, was defending Gob, and most who were pushing Gob, aided with me at the end, which is what I aim for.
Definitely true at the beginning of the day, but I had you both as scum by the end, albeit under the belief your slot was Infected rather than Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”