AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by AGar »

Gammrar!

I definitely intended to re-read this during the night phase to see what resistance there was/wasn't to Auro, but that sure didn't happen. I'll do it in the morning.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hiiiiiiiii

This game is quite thick and I'm not particularly close to finishing my read of it yet but from early stuff

Green Crayons is a plausible Auro buddy but Auro did seem fairly willing to follow through with actually lynching them, which makes them at least a little more likely to be town
farside's vote/suspicion of Auro also looked like it could plausibly be bussing
AGar looks better than I expected, but I genuinely don't remember the last time I saw him as town in a MS game, and also as scum in the past he has hardbussed in situations where it is ridiculous to do so as an FYI
Porkens looks good in that my opinion of his scumgame is VERY BAD and he is quite fine so far

not a lot else yet
VENGEANCE
VOTE: Blair
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

well i was way off <_<

VOTE: iamausername

of all the voters off the auro lynch this is the most likely to be scum
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: CLAP
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

GAMMMAAAAAAA. We get a chance to win one together this time! Thanks for replacing in.

Ok, so I actually did do some reading over the night phase and there are SO MANY reasons to vote Morning Tweet.

VOTE: Morning Tweet

Going to run down them quick because I don't have long left on the computer here, so this is a very "notes dump" post.

The biggest reason I saw to think MT-Auro buddies is MT's incessant defense of Auro throughout D1 despite saying he is on the null to scummy side. (posts 144, 175,473, 546, 624, 642, 844, 853, 854, 1006, 1011, 1089). Alot of this is like a meta defense "auro wouldn't play like this" kind of stuff. Which, for the person who claims they know him the best here, that surely missed the target if MT is actually town.

There was also the weird Porkens "obvtown" stuff ... which feels like a scum conclusion based on very little evidence. Calls him a top town read as early as page 19. Wasn't really much substantive content from Porkens at that point yet, so not really sure how she was reaching that conclusion.

Here is another bit pulled straight from my notes:
VP's notes wrote:No serious vote on anyone in the game until she votes me and my wagon is looking like it's going to happen for sure. (post 853) Also just realized this vote of me included a defense of Auro hahahahahaha.

Post 632...lists Auro as a middle of the pack null read, on the fringe of scum, and yet the defenses of Auro and efforts to nudge away from the wagon persist for most of the rest of the day.

Post 705... MT says "I don't actively scumread him but i dont exactly actively scumread, period D1" But I went to find a town game from her because this sounds kind of silly. Needless to say, I randomly picked Micro 943: Treestump and MT is voting people regularly and looking for scum on D1. So not sure where this "I don't scumhunt D1 thing started." Open to hearing more from MT to explain that.

Later in the day, seems to be inching toward my wagon by saying "I like the wagon composition" (post 848) ... which makes no fucking sense when you literally have zero scum reads and have not made a serious vote yet in the game.
The only thing that is throwing me a little bit is MT's interaction with Auro in twilight. The reactions feel slightly genuine to me, but on the other hand Auro was hamming it up and trying to make a bunch of WIFOM it seems like.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1277, CantHateAPuppy wrote:well i was way off <_<

of all the voters off the auro lynch this is the most likely to be scum
This is also a good vote, imo
YOUR AD HERE

CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

oh yeah! hi gamma. :)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Hoopla »

a moment of silence for fallen town hero ABR. he knows no other way, and it cost him his life.

and shame on auro for his malicious ways. i hope he reflects on his wrongdoing in the graveyard.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1279, VP Baltar wrote:GAMMMAAAAAAA. We get a chance to win one together this time! Thanks for replacing in.
Iiiii dunno, I could be the spookiest scum from your perspective - did you have a strong inclination my slot was town from Llama?

(I do hope so though, I do still think I let you and Dunn down a bit by not killing Blair n1 last game)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Hoopla »

does anyone find it strange that auro fakeclaimed VT instead of Tracker?

what are these scumbags up to behind closed doors?

i'm suspecting this was a rogue play by auro, thinking he knew best. implies a weaker/less active scumteam. perhaps even a scumteam without daytalk.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I can get behind that MT vote, too. I just think her calling Porkens obvtown along with his push onto an ABR counterwagon is suspect AF.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

V/LA until Friday
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1284, Hoopla wrote:does anyone find it strange that auro fakeclaimed VT instead of Tracker?
yes
i'm suspecting this was a rogue play by auro, thinking he knew best.
maybe yes
implies a weaker/less active scumteam. perhaps even a scumteam without daytalk.
very doubt. My guess is that scum were either worried about town having a revelation about what kinds of roles were in the game or which scum/town respectively would have, or that the scum's revelation made Auro not want to claim tracker.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Gamma. We are here with reck and we are all town. It will be glorious.

vote Blair
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

That counter push on ABR was possibly the worst thing I have ever seen in a mafia game.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1283, Gammagooey wrote:Iiiii dunno, I could be the spookiest scum from your perspective - did you have a strong inclination my slot was town from Llama?
I was reading llama as pretty town D1 despite him being like a beautiful mind and wrong on many counts. He was trying hard to march the town forward.
YOUR AD HERE

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1289, Untrod Tripod wrote:That counter push on ABR was possibly the worst thing I have ever seen in a mafia game.
Too dumb for a porkers-scum to do.

(He’s still obvtown in my opinion.)

But maybe not too dumb for one of the followers to help push it along.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Porkens

Autocorrect is silly
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1288, Untrod Tripod wrote:Gamma. We are here with reck and we are all town. It will be glorious.

vote Blair
we'll see
as a heads-up I'm voting Blair for literally nothing more than "she doesn't look very town yet and she smoked me last game" so if you have an actual reason to think she's scum that'd be cool to hear
In post 1290, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1283, Gammagooey wrote:Iiiii dunno, I could be the spookiest scum from your perspective - did you have a strong inclination my slot was town from Llama?
I was reading llama as pretty town D1 despite him being like a beautiful mind and wrong on many counts. He was trying hard to march the town forward.
He seemed p. right about Auro from what I've read up to so far - what was he wrong about? (aside from his Reck thoughts, Reck being lazier than his former self is a truth he was unaware of)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hoopla »

i used to be known for vehemently defending VT claims on D1 upon them being wagoned to L-1. scum very rarely fakeclaim VT in a do-or-die situation on D1.

in many games gone by, i would derail these wagons with a brute force tsunami of statistics, calling on the town to take on the WIFOM.

i suspect of this playerlist, the only one that would remember this about me would be llamarble. i can see him as scum saying to auro, "if you get to L-1, claim VT and there's a good chance Hoopla will derail it on WIFOM grounds".

this is a tinfoil conspiracy theory, i admit. but i want to get this off my chest before i look elsewhere. if this is actually
why
auro claimed VT for that level 2-scum WIFOM, let me say now, I knew you knew I knew, and was on level 3 all along. aha!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Hoopla »

hmmm

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1293, Gammagooey wrote:we'll see
as a heads-up I'm voting Blair for literally nothing more than "she doesn't look very town yet and she smoked me last game" so if you have an actual reason to think she's scum that'd be cool to hear
if you're still reading the game, I'd prefer if you form your own opinions based on your reading than have me affect them with my own analysis
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

Mornin’

Well sorry for quick hammering, I shouldn’t have played so selfishly. I regretted it pretty immediately and sweated bullets all night actually I had a nightmare about it. When auto flipped I was so relieved.

Gamma’s here holy shit now the party can start

I like the analysis going on.

I also find it scummy when players defend others on meta for no apparent reason but on the other hand I would NEVER defend a mafia partner so obviously on day one. I’m not MT though so, maybe?

Starbucks vote on me doesn’t line up with her suspicion of MT being scum and calling me obvtown.

The ABR counterwagon was for great justice and brilliant and I’ll hear nothing to the contrary. For the record those who jumped on it should be kept an eye on just like auro said...wait

Sooooo for all those folks on the VPB wagon, what do you think now?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1291, Green Crayons wrote:Too dumb for a porkers-scum to do.

(He’s still obvtown in my opinion.)
my dude he was pitching a fucking fit because ABR wasn't voting VP anymore and was instead voting Auro
Porkens wrote:Mornin’

Well sorry for quick hammering, I shouldn’t have played so selfishly. I regretted it pretty immediately and sweated bullets all night actually I had a nightmare about it. When auto flipped I was so relieved.

Gamma’s here holy shit now the party can start

I like the analysis going on.

I also find it scummy when players defend others on meta for no apparent reason but on the other hand I would NEVER defend a mafia partner so obviously on day one. I’m not MT though so, maybe?

Starbucks vote on me doesn’t line up with her suspicion of MT being scum and calling me obvtown.

The ABR counterwagon was for great justice and brilliant and I’ll hear nothing to the contrary. For the record those who jumped on it should be kept an eye on just like auro said...wait

Sooooo for all those folks on the VPB wagon, what do you think now?
no. you're on thin fuckin ice guy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

I don’t want to relitigating the whole ABR fiasco tripod, I never called auro town and was just fine as pie lynching him. Do you think I would lynch my tracker? It was never about auro, as my posting is clear on, I was throwing a tantrum because of the specific actions that ABR took in regards to VPB.

But I’ve said all this more than anyone wants to read, so let’s just move on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”