beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:17 am

Post by beeboy »

I'll be honest I don't like reading into 1v1s themselves I've always found that to be kind of garbage but things surrounding 1v1s like the post above tend to be very alignment indicative. Scum tend to not be concerned about players outside said 1v1.

My thought on Lilith goes together with her push on Dunnstral being relatively acceptable as well
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:24 am

Post by votato »

In post 100, beeboy wrote:I'll be honest I don't like reading into 1v1s themselves I've always found that to be kind of garbage but things surrounding 1v1s like the post above tend to be very alignment indicative. Scum tend to not be concerned about players outside said 1v1.

My thought on Lilith goes together with her push on Dunnstral being relatively acceptable as well
how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 101, votato wrote:
In post 100, beeboy wrote:I'll be honest I don't like reading into 1v1s themselves I've always found that to be kind of garbage but things surrounding 1v1s like the post above tend to be very alignment indicative. Scum tend to not be concerned about players outside said 1v1.

how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
I don't see Lilith as doing this. I don't think Dunnstral being scum makes you town given it was initially Skitter doing the push. So I dont view it as prepping the follow up scum read on you. Rather it's just 2 independent reads

Unless I am mistaken on the order of the events
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

hi Kanna hi Tux hi beeboy and hi midway!

VOTE: votato

and hey there votato (^ω^)♡
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:37 am

Post by votato »

In post 103, Morning Tweet wrote:hi Kanna hi Tux hi beeboy and hi midway!

VOTE: votato

and hey there votato (^ω^)♡
hi! welcome! nice vote!
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

thank uu!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:51 am

Post by lilith2013 »

what about me? </3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

On page 1 I like that Dunnstral calls midway always scum but sheeps his vote anyway in his first post lol -- I think calling skitts overly cheery is an incredibly weak case but that doesn’t make someone scum

I see that Dunn doubles down on it which could be interpreted as scummy -- Skitts, lilith, and votato all do to some degree, but i disagree. Also 49 lol I like his reaction
In post 62, votato wrote:i dunno. anti-town play most often comes from town. but i suppose dunns play wasnt really anti-town. i just see that sort of bad push coming more often from overzealous town trying to get day 1 moving than from scum pushing a mislynch. if dunn is scum then im tempted to say skitter is also scum and this was a distancing play.
yea pretty much this. Although the distancing theory is a stretch

Oo Dunn moves to lilith. I thought lilith came out looking a bit better than skitts/votato. I like her interpretation of votato both defending Dunn but also still voting him, although i do that myself sometimes because if i think someone is scummy, i want the case to be straight and in order
In post 83, skitter30 wrote:either way, a dunn vote is the vastly superior vote at this time imo
why?! :C

pedit: OH NO i forgot about S_S

hi lilith ! and WTF hi skitts ! i missed everybody that time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I observed lilith sort of playing both sides -- She chimed in against both Dunn (34) and skitts (47) but I can easily see town lilith acknowledging different parts of the 1v1, it's not like you have to solely agree w/ one person. On the surface level maybe it's scummy but i didnt interpret it that way

Also did she even really do it past that point anyway? seems like you're making a big deal out of it but i mightve missed what you were referring to
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think his push on me is bad and i have a hard time seeing town!him think that those are legitimate reasons to push me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:02 am

Post by lilith2013 »

hi!!

wait, where’s SS? he’s not in this game o.O
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:04 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 108, Morning Tweet wrote:

I observed lilith sort of playing both sides -- She chimed in against both Dunn (34) and skitts (47) but I can easily see town lilith acknowledging different parts of the 1v1, it's not like you have to solely agree w/ one person. On the surface level maybe it's scummy but i didnt interpret it that way

Also did she even really do it past that point anyway? seems like you're making a big deal out of it but i mightve missed what you were referring to
votato is acting like scumreading someone means I can’t also scumread someone on the first person’s wagon. I’m not even being vague and shading people, I’ve been pretty explicit about my scumreads..
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:04 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Like how does what I’ve said constitute “stirring up both sides”?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

like it just feels very hollow and i think he's aware of that
if he had backed down and said something like 'yeah i just picked something dumb to push you for to propel the game out of rvs' i would have been fine with that and probably dropped it, but he doubled down, which makes me think he's treating this as a legitimate/valid reason to scumread me, and i have hard time seeing him actually believe that

also hi mt!!!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 110, lilith2013 wrote:hi!!

wait, where’s SS? he’s not in this game o.O
The hydra.. hm...

Limit! Yes! I don't know why i thought the hydra was abbreviated SS. oohh noo i incorrectly townread you very hard in that game
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I only trust 1 Branwen.
VOTE: Raven
and it sure as hell ain't you.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 113, skitter30 wrote:like it just feels very hollow and i think he's aware of that
if he had backed down and said something like 'yeah i just picked something dumb to push you for to propel the game out of rvs' i would have been fine with that and probably dropped it, but he doubled down, which makes me think he's treating this as a legitimate/valid reason to scumread me, and i have hard time seeing him actually believe that

also hi mt!!!
Don't you think it's more likely that he'd pretend like it's something big in an attempt to get a response? i'd have been surprised if he backed down so early, in fact, I don't think I agree it's scummy at all

a lot of people don't openly admit their pushes are weak early on. It's actually funny sometimes how big the gap between how good the push is and how confident someone is about it. I think he was playing it up in an attempt to sort you, so it doesn't really make sense to see it as town!Dunn backs down and scum!dunn doubles down

If this were later in the day I'd say your point has merit, i like finding scum that can't seriously believe what they're saying, but for an RVS push I think at worst its null but i kinda like his insistence on it even if it's giving him flak for it
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I wanted to make that post ever since I saw Raven in :giggle: But whoa! We got some real votes right off the back I see. I still need to gauge skitters reaction but one thing I want to ask is

@Lilith/Votato/Skitter. Are your votes on Dunnstral real? Do you think he's coming out of the gate swinging on Skitter like this as scum? That just seems pretty bold if you ask me.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 42, lilith2013 wrote:You weren’t on my radar until after I voted dunn. I don’t like that you jumped on him and then immediately backed off with “too scummy to be scum.” I don’t think I’m sheeping you, I don’t think I’m shading you, and I don’t think I’m “playing both sides.” I think you might be scum together.
It might just be how I play early but in my mind I doubt that if this is the case this is what's going to be the selling point on Votato or Dunn being scum so I don't know if this is really a good angle to work on since how easily defendable it is. I do like this thought process though I see the fire in your eyes Lilth you get em!
In post 47, lilith2013 wrote:skitter I’ve never seen you this excited which is making me a biiiiiiiiit paranoid
Is Skitter like, normally a robot or something? I don't think I would ever vote someone because they're more excited than normal that just comes down to basic human emotion and that doesn't at all ping me as scummy. I guess you could say something if Skitter really liked scum over town, but then wouldn't that just raise more questions on why Skitter did it? Hmmm
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 am

Post by beeboy »

Hey MT o//
How are you doing?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 116, Morning Tweet wrote:a lot of people don't openly admit their pushes are weak early on. It's actually funny sometimes how big the gap between how good the push is and how confident someone is about it. I think he was playing it up in an attempt to sort you, so it doesn't really make sense to see it as town!Dunn backs down and scum!dunn doubles down
if he was planning on backing down because it was a fake push i would have expected that to have happened already
i don't think it's a push made in good faith
i also dislike his reaction to lilith's push on him

@clover: yes, it's a real vote. i don't think he actually believes this push and i think the fact that he doubled is scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Am I the only one who is getting like, no scum pings from Dunnstral/Skitter/Lilith/Votato? I got townie pings from the first 3 and nothing from Votato. Just me? Okay.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@clover I’ve explained my dunn vote elsewhere, yes it’s serious. I think I’ve since developed a further stance on votato and why I don’t like him. re:skitter I’m not saying it’s AI, I haven’t seen her be excited like this as town or scum. Not a reason to scumread her afaik
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 119, beeboy wrote:Hey MT o//
How are you doing?
hia beeboy ヽ(^ω^)/

i'm a little sick today and i may be in too many games, but im doing alright! how's it going for u?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:47 am

Post by votato »

i think skitter is town and lilith is prolly townish, but i think for lilith ill wait until later to sort her. i get solid townpings from votato. perhaps my strongest townread. something is off for sure about dunnstral. the logical conclusion is that dunn is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”