votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:24 am

Post by votato »

How does the Porkens flip implicate me? Wasnt i one of the people pushing to lynch that slot all of yesterday? Like all day, insisting on that lynch. How does that make sense for scum!me to do?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly i don’t really think your pushes on BM were that strong. I, personally, didn’t like your early game and once someone called you out for a low post count you started to post more and be vocal.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:36 am

Post by maxwell »

You did not push strongly for him, at all, and your vote on the clidd wagon arrived late, with very weak reasoning, at a time when the slot was providing nothing to the game and as such would have been an ideal bus vote.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well then that’s eerie. Max and i are in agreement, around the same time and i keep thinking max is a different person
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 am

Post by votato »

In post 1626, Malakittens wrote:Honestly i don’t really think your pushes on BM were that strong. I, personally, didn’t like your early game and once someone called you out for a low post count you started to post more and be vocal.
once i got a prod and realized i had unbookmarked the game i showed up. And more than just to actively lurk. I've been fairly active here
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 am

Post by maxwell »

Spoiler: votato on bm/clidd/porkens
In post 297, votato wrote:
In post 295, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 284, votato wrote:probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
I will say, I don't really like that your vote is on HK if you think he is probably town... we are past RVS.
VOTE: battle mage

i didnt say i think HK is town. i just said i dont have a strong read and the content is mostly questions but not actual analysis. dunno what to do with my vote yet, but BM is always a good vote.
In post 353, votato wrote:
In post 344, Battle Mage wrote: I'm not so keen on Dunn
Maybe he's just not scum
Annie did tell me so
and scum is votato

:wink:

I'm worried about this "play style" chat...are you gonna bash me too? :cry:
In post 345, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 94, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want you to apologize, I want you to die
This is the only Dunnstral post that really townpings me, although his general tone is definitely one of not giving a crap and being abrasive which is more common in town than scum I think. Should be easy to meta later when I have more time.
does anyone else see a contradiction here?
In post 357, votato wrote:
In post 355, Battle Mage wrote:re: 353 - you're definitely clutching at straws now dude.... there are some good reasons for lazyscum to vote me out there, but that? :facepalm:
you say "im not keen on the dunn wagon, so im not gonna vote there"
and then "i have no real reason to think dunn is town"
In post 370, votato wrote:current solve {BM, farside, ???}
In post 457, votato wrote:VOTE: crayons there are no current good wagons, my vote is on BM as a placeholder ffs.
In post 543, votato wrote:GC youre right that BM is scummy. BM is literally always scummy though. and bad at scumhunting. this is actually better than what ive seen elsewhere. so im not sure what to make of that. but isnt it true that old meta meant juminess/defensiveness was a big scum tell, and so if GC is old meta, then this is a scumtell?

GC is also chainsaw defending me, which is interesting.
In post 555, votato wrote:yeah at this point im fine with a GC or BM lynch.
In post 601, votato wrote:hot take: its crayons, geraintm and NM
In post 750, votato wrote:Ok I'm caught up. It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?
In post 764, votato wrote:
In post 763, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 750, votato wrote:It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there.
If this is true I think the people who aren’t walking their talk are super suspicious regardless of BM’s flip.

Name names.
oh i forgot that clidd subbed for BM, thought they were two separate people. to be clear my above vote was VOTE: clidd

i guess people are voting for BM, but now id have to go reread a bunch to see if anyone is actually not voting clidd
In post 800, votato wrote:i also have clidd as top scumread. dunn is scummyish, farside is hmmm, maybe scum. gerain is a bit scummy.
In post 900, votato wrote:
In post 874, notscience wrote:Probably flakes from the site for some reason it’s not a scumtell
why are you so insistent on defending clidd?
In post 902, votato wrote:i mean sure, we cant lynch the slot right this instance. but the slot was scummy long before clidd subbed in, and clidd did nothing to change that. what was your feeling about BM?
In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
In post 1020, votato wrote:Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
In post 1260, votato wrote:i will vote porkens or farside. maybe HK. no one else i think.
In post 1450, votato wrote:we dont have time to get a claim and properly evaluate gerain. ill compromise on the wagon if needed, but porkens is a good wagon.
In post 1451, votato wrote:
In post 1447, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Geraintm

And i have never seen town germa not go for a lynch. Even when his vote was dead log
In post 1449, bob3141 wrote:In teh first game he kept saying. He was happy with any lynch. and that was big reason he got run up that game. So for him to say he wants no lynch is very out of character
hmmm ok. VOTE: geraintm

That doesn't look like a strong push to me, and in fact seemed very uncertain on the slot until he weakly sheeped the clidd wagon, then was suddenly insisting BM had been scummy all along. Does not look like an organic read progression. The insistence on voting porkens followed by immediate defection to gera is also noteworthy.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 am

Post by votato »

i think the max push on me comes from town and the mala push on me from scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 am

Post by votato »

if you can find a single instance in my scum meta of me bussing I'll help you lynch me
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by maxwell »

Less self-meta and more explaining how BM went from a player you were uncertain on to "scummy long before clidd subbed in"
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 am

Post by votato »

i thought the slot was scum at the beginning of the game. Everyone decided the slot was town so i waffled a bit. I should have known better.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would like to lynch in bob, stun and Dunn

but not sure if I just hate how stun posts
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by votato »

bob is town. im pretty sure.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Please welcome Cat Scratch Fever to the town! I will add 24 hours to the clock if they request it.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

hi cuties

UNVOTE:
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Still can't believe germa was town with how he wouldn't take a stand on porkens. The game before where we were both town as well must have done some damage to him.

But looking at his wagon the start of it is looking rather towny. As i don't see as we now know for sure, a scum porkens voting with his scum buddy vota only hour and half after vota had in fact voted for germa himself. Resulting in the leading wagon switching from being on porkens to germa. The votes feel too close to be s/s and vota vote changing matches his progression for the day. With him sheeping at times the players he town reads.

Ok there might have only been 10 hours before the end of the day but my gut is leaving me feeling that scum porkens would have waited longer before voting, if vota was his buddy.

Followed by dunn who I feel is fellow townie. He might not be saying too much at once but his thought process throughout day one did feel townie. Concise posts yes but The content feels townie.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Not sure how to read N-M. As ive only played two games with him. One game where he was town and another scum. And pretty much both of them looked the same. With the first game having him hard bus his buddies resulting in lynches over the first two days. And the other very similar where he was town and hammered all the going wagons.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

Not liking in addition to my prior suspicions of HK. That HK chose to vote germa at that stage or more precisely delayed voting for germa until the very last hours. Even though he was on at 6pm and 9pm. He only chooses between vota, germa and porkens until 10pm gmt.

With him saying at 9pmish that he saw no town pings from germa and was pushing back against SG reasoning that there was scum in porkens/SG

If he was town i would have thought he would have voted earlier rather than delaying placing his vote one way or the other. Instead he just talks mostly about porkens not being scum to SG. Feels like scum trying to stop SG from switching back to Porkens. But not voting until it's too late for the lynch to change. Due to not enough of us townies left online at the critical time.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by votato »

what does porkens' flip mean for the dunn wagon? doesnt it imply dunn town? i dont really remember and i didnt really check, but i feel like dunn was a counterwagon to porkens.

town: votato, bob, green crayons, doctor pepper? (people who know DP seem to townread, i dont remember much from that slot but im willing to sheep that since my PoE is already plenty big), dunn
PoE: mala, HK, N_M (dunno what to make of the slot, but i certainly dont townread), stungun/cat scratch (dunno what to make of the slot for very different reasons, but certainly dont townread), farside (i feel like probably town maybe? but not confident enough to remove from my PoE).

VOTE: mala
im down to wagon anyone else in my PoE, in particular HK. i dont know how to sort NM.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

So what’s the backbone of this vote?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

Cool, sorry I didn’t know what it did and i wanted to press the button

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am

Post by votato »

I feel like youve been coasting all game and i feel like the push on me is really disengenuous
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:47 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1634, votato wrote:i thought the slot was scum at the beginning of the game. Everyone decided the slot was town so i waffled a bit. I should have known better.
You're going to have to explain this thought process because after a very mild push on him you unvoted with a "my vote is on BM as a placeholder ffs." in then claimed "BM is literally always scummy though. and bad at scumhunting. this is actually better than what ive seen elsewhere. so im not sure what to make of that." in , before finally voting him with only "It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?" in . That looks like more or less the opposite of how you're describing it: You wavered on the BM vote on your own then decided to follow it based on other people's reads. Show me what posts influenced your thinking here because I'm having a hard time seeing it.
Not_Mafia wrote:I would like to lynch in bob, stun and Dunn

but not sure if I just hate how stun posts
I really hated the way stungun posts, he had by far the largest section of notes in my readthrough overnight, his whole tone and reasoning just felt exceedingly disingenuous but after the porkens flip I got cold feet and think it might just be his writing style. Something about the way he interacted with BM/porkens is telling me "no". I think it'd be unlikely for me to support any of those votes right now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bob

I really hate those bob posts
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1645, votato wrote:I feel like youve been coasting all game and i feel like the push on me is really disengenuous
I really haven’t though. I been p damn active and p vocal about my thoughts.

The way you are defending yourself feels off, the way that you are now going after me due to the fact I’m voting/scum reading you.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

I have to agree I didn’t like the way SG was posting, but I’m not giving that slot a town pass. I felt like he waffled a bit between his vote on BM v GC. I didn’t like the fact he numerous stated that he was lining up a lynch between the two players.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”