[2] Nahdia:
skitter, Kanna
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear
[1] lilith2013:
Dunnstral

[2] Not Voting:
drusilla, Raven Branwen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).

[/color]
Last edited by Hectic on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

The
Mayor
looks around at the villagers and smiles. From one end where beeboy is still occupied with watching Saw on Nahdia's TV screen - who is completely unaware of skitter prowling behind them, to the other end where Dunnstral is arguing all of the bright energy exuding from lilith must make her a valuable gift... they are all absorbed in intense debate.

Perfect, I can see you're all embroiled in discussion on who it'll be. Once you do decide, I'd like the lucky person to hold onto this for me on the way down. Just as a good luck charm... that's all.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Hectic on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Oh now that the 2 of you are here let me ask:

One of the main reasons I'm starting to scumread Votato more is because I've had plenty of pushes on me in the past from town and scum (although mostly Town now that I think about it) but Votato's doesn't seem like one in good faith. I'm his strong scumread because I haven't been directly commenting on peoples posts and...that's it? I would like to know if you think I'm being biased and I should stop or not.

Ok back to my Lilith posting
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by votato »

hi
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah Clover his read on you is pretty bad, I forgot about that
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Well, I think Lilith's snark/anger was genuine and her engagement from me seemed to come from good faith. Like, Lilith is pushing me/Dunn and if we both flip town and atm I think so she's going to look quite bad for it almost more so than anyone else. Does she needlessly go for this to take heat as scum? I doubt it. There's a lot of angles she could've taken/done and just didn't. It also is hard to be angry as scum and handle Dunnstral how she did imo.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by beeboy »

Votato is pinging me but I am sucker for AtE and he said he was apathetic due to being scum read (in particular by tux tbf) so I wanted to give him a bit of space before I just doubled down. I was the mod of the lovers game and.read his frustration in kill switch by being a player. So maybe it's just real emotion he would feel as town?

So you could reasonably be scum right now this could just be a general thought he has and he could just be bound to roll scum eventually. I also feel he is doing what he is accusing you of which the basis of my pings on him...
Hmm idk I'll get back to you in the morning I am not ready to choose now but those are my thoughts
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wouldn't describe lilith as 'angry', more like 'calculating'
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 99, beeboy wrote:
In post 65, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 62, votato wrote:i dunno. anti-town play most often comes from town. but i suppose dunns play wasnt really anti-town. i just see that sort of bad push coming more often from overzealous town trying to get day 1 moving than from scum pushing a mislynch. if dunn is scum then im tempted to say skitter is also scum and this was a distancing play.
But why are you still voting him then?

I see your logic and even if I don’t agree with it, I can understand it - but keeping your vote on him after you’ve put forth this logic makes 0 sense

This post from Lilith makes her my first town read. Having awareness while pushing on someone to follow the alignments of people working along side you is a very good look.

B)

I also really liked this early on to add onto that town read Dunnstral I don't think we should pursue that one today
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 382, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't describe lilith as 'angry', more like 'calculating'
Go on.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

to be honest, i'm finding the amount of players in this game a bit overwhelming and i've realised i haven't dug into lilith/dunnstral/clover much at all.

i agree that tuxedo is looking better. his latest posts seem to be tonally genuine + this feels like his towngame which i just experienced. i also remember him having slightly tinfoil ideas that i personally wouldn't think of/agree with on first pass so that is possible that's what's happening here as well. votato/morning also feel similar and they give me warm and fuzzy feelings.

i agree with nahdia on not being townie, although i don't think it's scummy. i disagree with skitter using it as reasoning.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by votato »

In post 381, beeboy wrote:Votato is pinging me but I am sucker for AtE and he said he was apathetic due to being scum read (in particular by tux tbf) so I wanted to give him a bit of space before I just doubled down. I was the mod of the lovers game and.read his frustration in kill switch by being a player. So maybe it's just real emotion he would feel as town?

So you could reasonably be scum right now this could just be a general thought he has and he could just be bound to roll scum eventually. I also feel he is doing what he is accusing you of which the basis of my pings on him...
Hmm idk I'll get back to you in the morning I am not ready to choose now but those are my thoughts
actually im generally more apathetic as town. i get excited by being scumread. but i have some apathy bleeding in from outside this particular game. did you think i was apathetic in lovers?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 76, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t think that’s what’s happening here though - votato seems to be simultaneously calling dunn probtown while keeping his options open to scumread dunn. I don’t think it’s a case of “haven’t found a better vote,” he pretty explicitly said he’s still voting dunn because he could be scum.
In post 133, lilith2013 wrote:What a strange post. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town and you’re talking about Dunn like you know he’s town and you’re trying to defend him but you’re not actually pointing out anything towny about him, it’s a very null defense.
This feels like her method to shade/vote whoever she wants.

I'm not seeing any anger in her posts. She doesn't feel snarky - she's
slimy
, she seems to h ave an agenda to push
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by midwaybear »

@votato it seems to me that you are trying to force discussion by making people scumread you. Since I also feel some apathy, I'll take a look at ur posts and see if I can.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 138, midwaybear wrote:Him remaining so stubborn makes me feel good about this.
This isn't a good reason to scumread me
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by votato »

ive played with lilith on two occasions. she was scum both times. she felt slimy both times. i havent seen liliths towngame to compare. i guess i could believe that the sliminess is scum!lilith rather than playing.mafia!lilith
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by midwaybear »

nice sheeping
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 386, votato wrote:actually im generally more apathetic as town. i get excited by being scumread. but i have some apathy bleeding in from outside this particular game. did you think i was apathetic in lovers?
I am thinking your apathy would be caused by treatment due to winning Lovers. So I think it might just be external and not alignment indicstive. My pings are related to nature.of how you decide to push people although I could be open to giving you space.

Excluding the idea of your clover push being kind of weak. I am just not sure that is enough to vote you yet. Because it feels weak.

Regardless Tux is improving even if I am not adjusting to you after

What are your thoughts on clovers take on your read do you think you elaborated / have additional reasonings that are unclear atm?

unvote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 391, midwaybear wrote:nice sheeping
nice shading
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Kanna »

i think i'm here right now

<Morning Tweet, Tuxedo Mask, votato>
<beeboy, Dunnstral>
<Clover Ebi, midwaybear>

<skitter30, lilith2013, Raven Branwen, Nahdia, drusilla> -- POE

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by votato »

i mean i never said my clover scumread was that strong. but its still the strongest scumread i have? i mean clover has a point, but i dont think clover's scumread on me is any better. i think everyone is kinda waiting for scum to appear and reveal themselves, which for some reason they dont seem to want to do.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I think votato is town now. There was some early game stuff I didn't really like(like the aggro attitude towards lilith), but there's a lot of townie stuff too. I still don't really get his clover read, but he's been asking a lot of questions and his thoughts don't feel faked so town.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

It doesn't matter how weak or strong a push is. In fact, I believe scum would more than likely have stronger pushes when they make em than town because scum really dislike not having their bases covered from my experience. I just don't get how any solving or trying to figure out my alignment from you during our engagement Votato.

@Dunnstral I, don't really know how to take your reasoning. Like I get it but it's taking a moment for me to wrap my head around it.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 363, drusilla wrote:skitter feels towny to me.
can you elaborate on this? also, do you mind sharing more of your conclusions? i have to admit i sometimes find it hard to follow your line of questioning/thought process (even though i find it fascinating!)

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by votato »

In post 396, midwaybear wrote:I think votato is town now. There was some early game stuff I didn't really like(like the aggro attitude towards lilith), but there's a lot of townie stuff too. I still don't really get his clover read, but he's been asking a lot of questions and his thoughts don't feel faked so town.
now you think im town? you were just shading me. like 10 minutes ago

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”