lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Link to VC on this page.

I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am

Post by beeboy »

Low hanging fruit.

I think Drusilla is asking questions that I don't believe are particularly helpful for them solving people and I don't really understand the story they are trying to tell within their posts.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am

Post by midwaybear »

sometimes scum are just LHF though
not every scum will have a dominant presence in the game
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I feel like that mischaracterizes my play entirely, it's not like I came out of the gate pushing low-content people, I've only come to this point after POE
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

that was @nahdia
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

beeboy and midway, can you answer my questions to you? I helpfully consolidated everything into
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
her confusion on how to read me
and her read on votato, which she updates as she goes.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
so you're townreading everyone you've interacted with?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 1.10

[2] Tuxedo Mask:
Clover Ebi, Morning Tweet
[2] beeboy:
Tuxedo Mask, Nahdia
[2] Nahdia:
skitter, Kanna
[2] Raven Branwen:
lilith2013, votato
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear
[1] lilith2013:
Dunnstral

[3] Not Voting:
drusilla, Raven Branwen, beeboy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).

[/color]
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:53 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 437, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 296, beeboy wrote:I'm mind melding with tux on his other reads and that is bothering me a lot. Outside Nahdia I think their push on me is realistic but wrong, their opening matches a 1 note DM where we agreed our old playstyle were overwelming. Neither of which make Nahdia town but they both justify what they have done.

But we both agree Kanna and MT are playing like town and we both are getting pings from Votato without overly getting a scum read. And we have similar meta pools on all 3 players. Albeit I could be giving Kanna needless space due to noughts and crosses and I may just get slapped one day because of that.
Why is it bothering you? Are you no longer scumreading Tux because his reads line up with yours?
It's not that simple. I feel like the self doubt he expressed was making me think he could just be having a rough time with bad reads. It's not the first time I've been tunneled by town for bad reasons.

I don't think he is town yet but I am moving towards being unsure because I am getting pings elsewhere from Votato and Drusilla
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:59 am

Post by midwaybear »

Spoiler:
In post 512, lilith2013 wrote:midway, did you ever elaborate on your beeboy read and why you think he's town? has he done anything that pushes you in one direction or the other since you initially said this?
I don't think I did, but he still remains townie to me. I was understanding what he was saying in about justifying reads, and he seems pretty open with what he's thinking in the moment which is hard to fake(?).
In post 512, lilith2013 wrote:I’m with skitter on this one - nahdia didn’t seem to react to tux at all, only to beeboy’s reaction to tux, which links back to my hypothesis of scum being more at arms’ length from interactions
It's true that there wasn't really any thoughts on tux provided. I don't really think this is necessarily scum-indicative though.
In post 512, lilith2013 wrote:What did you think beeboy’s post meant/what the intentions were behind it and did you think this post was scum-motivated?
I didn't think it was scum-motivated. I just didn't really understand it. I never really got the feeling that votato wanted to take a leadership role, so I didn't get why beeboy was calling him out for being passive.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 558, beeboy wrote:
In post 437, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 296, beeboy wrote:I'm mind melding with tux on his other reads and that is bothering me a lot. Outside Nahdia I think their push on me is realistic but wrong, their opening matches a 1 note DM where we agreed our old playstyle were overwelming. Neither of which make Nahdia town but they both justify what they have done.

But we both agree Kanna and MT are playing like town and we both are getting pings from Votato without overly getting a scum read. And we have similar meta pools on all 3 players. Albeit I could be giving Kanna needless space due to noughts and crosses and I may just get slapped one day because of that.
Why is it bothering you? Are you no longer scumreading Tux because his reads line up with yours?
It's not that simple. I feel like the self doubt he expressed was making me think he could just be having a rough time with bad reads. It's not the first time I've been tunneled by town for bad reasons.

I don't think he is town yet but I am moving towards being unsure because I am getting pings elsewhere from Votato and Drusilla
What pinged you about votato? was it just the incongruency between him saying he was excited for the game and then not really taking much of a lead on pushing people?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

lilith2013 wrote:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith

-Zaphkael, 2020
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by midwaybear »

don't like the vote
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:04 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 561, lilith2013 wrote:What pinged you about votato? was it just the incongruency between him saying he was excited for the game and then not really taking much of a lead on pushing people?
His town bloc pushes with both MT and Tux were very bizzare to me. Had a slimy mix of being both tactical and presented as for fun.

I just don't think it was accomplishing anything outside giving himself a safety net given he isn't working that close to either Tux or MT. Not to mention Tux was getting pinged by Votato so it doubles as a "please back off"

You don't see me appeasing to Nahdia because we are friends,I am just playing it out.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 563, Nahdia wrote:
In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith
.... can’t it be both?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:12 am

Post by votato »

i still feel like ive been very aggressive compared to my normal page 20 self.
midway, please provide your reads.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:12 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 330, Raven Branwen wrote:@Dunn, what makes you think Skitter’s posting is “fake”?
I don’t understand Nadhia at all.

@Votato, what is so scummy about Clover not having any confident scumreads early on D1?
these 3 lines are about completely separate things - so I don't see a coherent thought process behind this post.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:The more I read from this game, the more confused I get. I’m liking Votato a bit better now but I still don’t understand why Clover is his #1 scumread.

I have 0 experience with Lillith but nothing she’s posting is particularly pinging me.

Anyone here have meta on Nadhia? I’m having the most trouble trying to parse her.

@Dunn, can you please answer my Skitter question? Thanks.

And thanks @mod for preventing me from undue eyestrain.
Also these
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Nahdia, I'm arguing that each of her posts, taken individually, doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand how she comes up with a post with this many different things going on that don't seem to be connected.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:14 am

Post by midwaybear »

lilith, beeboy, votato, mt are probably town
kanna seems legit
nahdia, skitter, clover, tux have a good amount of posts but I may have not been paying attention
idk about drusilla and raven
dunnstral is probably scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:15 am

Post by votato »

not only does each post not seem to be coherent, but the overall pattern of posting is not much better. things are being said, but those things dont really say anything.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:16 am

Post by votato »

In post 571, midwaybear wrote:lilith, beeboy, votato, mt are probably town
kanna seems legit
nahdia, skitter, clover, tux have a good amount of posts but I may have not been paying attention
idk about drusilla and raven
dunnstral is probably scum
did i already ask you how your read on me progressed? because i remember you scumreading me. im pretty sure i asked, but did you answer?
also saying: "nahdia, skitter, clover, tux have a good amount of posts but I may have not been paying attention" is not a read. that says nothing about whether you think theyre scum or not.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Am I missing out on why Kanna is townread cause I'd love to be clued in. I think it's hard to gauge Ravens 466 without knowing exactly where she was during the catch up. Being disconnected/having a dif viewpoint isn't scummy it's how you present it that should be what you're looking at.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”