votato
(2):
HoldenGolden (), Porkens ()
Homura
(1):
Ydrasse ()

Not Voting
(7):
Fredrick A Campbell, Sujimichi, Eevee, Snowblaze, Craig Pelton, Chemist1422, Homura

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-14 12:17:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:56 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

First mate porky, wha' do ye say about th' current state o' th' ship? Do ye concur it needs a through purgin'?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

I find it interesting how Holden places an omgus vote on Votato. Then when two votes are placed (one for Holden, one for Votato) he engages with the player who voted for Votato
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:04 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 27, Raya36 wrote:I find it interesting how Holden places an omgus vote on Votato. Then when two votes are placed (one for Holden, one for Votato) he engages with the player who voted for Votato
I find it intrestin' that ye be portrayin' th' RVS votes as omgus. Wha' leads ye t' that conclusion rather than banter between two players who ye know has experience together?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

I get that conclusion from votato stating that there can be only one majestic equine then voting you. You're wording suggests intent to get a wagon on votato and the only reason for choosing votato seems to be him voting for you. Omgus is still omgus even if it's in rvs and banter. Then you engage with the player who votes votato as well and I also sense a light attempt at buddying this player.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:20 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 29, Raya36 wrote:I get that conclusion from votato stating that there can be only one majestic equine then voting you. You're wording suggests intent to get a wagon on votato and the only reason for choosing votato seems to be him voting for you. Omgus is still omgus even if it's in rvs and banter.
Quoting this half as I'm fine with the analysis of first mate porky, even if it's wrong.

I find your claim to be a stretch however. If you concede that the dreaded "Big horn" Votato called me out to duel from your point of view, then why must I not vote there? I'm don't see how you are reaching your conclusion if that's the context you are providing.
If ye wish t' join me crew, we must destroy th' pathetic trivial cap'n known as "big horn" votato. He has breached priate law far too many times 'n be woefully dishonest, even fer a pirate!
Furthermore, 'tis th' reasonin' ye seem t' be citin' fer me votin' votato. Where does it reference votato's vote on me directly?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 am

Post by votato »

In post 22, Porkens wrote:The post defending piracy doesn’t add anything and the subsequent post is sky blue.
actually hang on. my first post you reference was explicitly not game-advancing. it was pure fluff for fun. you seem to be looking for reasons to scumread me/people rather than looking for reasons to sort people one way or the other.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 31, votato wrote:
In post 22, Porkens wrote:The post defending piracy doesn’t add anything and the subsequent post is sky blue.
actually hang on. my first post you reference was explicitly not game-advancing. it was pure fluff for fun. you seem to be looking for reasons to scumread me/people rather than looking for reasons to sort people one way or the other.
Come on tato, don’t be dull.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

Post by votato »

herp
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:33 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 31, votato wrote:
Grumble grumble gettin' yer unicorn booty in th' way o' me pitfall trap grumble grumble

First mate, engage with the dreaded "big horn" votato. That's an order.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:35 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

UNVOTE: votato
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Porkens »

This is where I say “SO TOU ADMIT TO FLUFFING HAHA!”
And then you say “BLAH BLAH RVS BLAH BLAH”
And I say “put your vote where your mouth is”
And then you say “fine I will” and vote me
And then I say “THATS OMGUS UGHHHGGHHH”
And then someone says “hey I agree!” And votes for one of us.

And then we slit that persons throat.

Get it?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 30, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 29, Raya36 wrote:I get that conclusion from votato stating that there can be only one majestic equine then voting you. You're wording suggests intent to get a wagon on votato and the only reason for choosing votato seems to be him voting for you. Omgus is still omgus even if it's in rvs and banter.
Quoting this half as I'm fine with the analysis of first mate porky, even if it's wrong.

I find your claim to be a stretch however. If you concede that the dreaded "Big horn" Votato called me out to duel from your point of view, then why must I not vote there? I'm don't see how you are reaching your conclusion if that's the context you are providing.
If ye wish t' join me crew, we must destroy th' pathetic trivial cap'n known as "big horn" votato. He has breached priate law far too many times 'n be woefully dishonest, even fer a pirate!
Furthermore, 'tis th' reasonin' ye seem t' be citin' fer me votin' votato. Where does it reference votato's vote on me directly?
It is reasonable to vote votato back but I find it odd that you're pushing for a wagon.

Yes, that is what I'm referring to. It does not reference his vote directly but that is not needed if you read the game. It's very clear you're going against him for voting you and generally when scum omgus votes they don't state that.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:41 am

Post by votato »

In post 35, HoldenGolden wrote:UNVOTE: votato
are you refusing my gladiate challenge?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

hello there

will be around more later
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:51 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 37, Raya36 wrote:It is reasonable to vote votato back but I find it odd that you're
pushing for a wagon
Belay that, be th' underline part o'er me focusin' on porky vote on 'im?

I can actually see now if that's th' case how ye got t' that conclusion. I thought yer were claimin' that me intial vote on votato was a hard commitment t' wagonnin' votato which didnt make sense.
Nay, I wish t' reschedule it at a more convenient time since ye shifted th' topic t' porky 'n ruined me covert operations (26 was a reaction test since I picked up on wha' ye did, 'n I wanted t' see if he forced more content out. But since ye brought it up, its ruined so :/)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 40, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 37, Raya36 wrote:It is reasonable to vote votato back but I find it odd that you're
pushing for a wagon

I can actually see now if that's th' case how ye got t' that conclusion. I thought yer were claimin' that me intial vote on votato was a hard commitment t' wagonnin' votato which didnt make sense.
It was actually mainly this but you are still correct about the Porky part as well
In post 8, HoldenGolden wrote: If ye wish t' join me crew, we must destroy th' pathetic trivial cap'n known as "big horn" votato. He has breached priate law far too many times 'n be woefully dishonest, even fer a pirate!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:59 am

Post by votato »

In post 40, HoldenGolden wrote:
pushing for a wagon

Nay, I wish t' reschedule it at a more convenient time since ye shifted th' topic t' porky 'n ruined me covert operations (26 was a reaction test since I picked up on wha' ye did, 'n I wanted t' see if he forced more content out. But since ye brought it up, its ruined so :/)
sorry. im bad at this game. it was easier when we had a PT to coordinate.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Mohab500 »

I don't know what the fuck HoldenGolden is saying, so I'll be ignoring that slot
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Mohab500 »

upon more indepth looking, it's actually kinda comprehensible. taking my last statement back
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Mohab500 »

Raya's opening really not my thing at all, feels like it's trying to create something out of nothing if that makes any sense?

Porkens, not sure how it matters if the posts aren't game advancing, it was the first page and lots of posts don't really matter in RVS.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 26, HoldenGolden wrote:First mate porky, wha' do ye say about th' current state o' th' ship? Do ye concur it needs a through purgin'?
Soak the deck in blood, cap’n!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:25 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Eh, I can see Ray's point somewhat after rereading the wording. I'm feeling better over it.
In post 43, Mohab500 wrote:I don't know what the fuck HoldenGolden is saying, so I'll be ignoring that slot
In post 44, Mohab500 wrote:upon more indepth looking, it's actually kinda comprehensible. taking my last statement back
Do I have to stop using the translator than? I wanted to write at least one case using it.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:28 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Arg I forgot t' copy the right text
In post 45, Mohab500 wrote:Raya's opening really not my thing at all, feels like it's trying to create something out of nothing if that makes any sense?

Porkens, not sure how it matters if the posts aren't game advancing, it was the first page and lots of posts don't really matter in RVS.
Wha' do ye make o' cap'n "big horn" votato's push into porky o'er it then? Do ye feel it comes in good faith?

Also I planned on stainin' th' deck in blood anyways first mate. I like th' look o' cherry wood aft all.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Open Games”