Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not asking you to listen to a meta argument, I'm asking for you to explain or show to me that you're town in this game with your playstyle
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1872, Looker wrote:
  • Why wasn't Blair killed last night?
  • I don't listen to meta arguments unless they're all-encompassing. 1 game isn't an adequate sample size.
VOTE: Nauci
Why the heck would a vig be killed instead of a gunsmith when vig frequently shoots town

Also lol was that a policy vig or serious belief in the scum slip
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

fos: Nauci

Based on the above post feeling like scum entering the day
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Nauci »

Okay Dunn Dunn

I'm not going to bother defending because it's true I've been away from the game (dumpstering a ridiculous number of literal pedophile rapists in Smash competitive community this time) but once I hit my momentum again it will be easy to see I'm town. For now though I'll accept that I am currently low hanging fruit

I'm sad we are down Norwegian and GL but happy Blair is still around
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

If I were scum I sure as hell would have replaced out a long time ago but I'm town and confident I can catch scum when I can turn my full attention back now
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Glitch »

Scum knew they weren't on Blair's radar so they let her live to kill off more town. Blair isn't a logical target for scum until she starts to get on their trail.

That just means we need to dive deep into some back pages and make sure we nail it right because this next lynch can easily land us in some rough town/scum ratios.

Need to go back and re-read some previous content. I have friends over right now but will get on this later tonight.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1760, Glitch wrote: If you're actually a mason you wouldn't even think of outing your partner unless you absolutely had to. But I think it's clear that if you have a partner it's probably scum. And if you out your partner and we lynch you thinking you're both scum and we're wrong, then at least you're PL'd and we'll confirm your mason buddy.

VOTE: Truth
In post 717, Nauci wrote:Glitch, Truth is definitely not making it near LYLO so why don't you just focus on everybody else for now?
In post 421, Looker wrote:Simple - a mason claim is self-resolving: Truth should die tonight or get lynched tomorrow. I'm not fond of people hijacking my attention as a form of distraction. There are still 11 other people that I have to go through.
In post 299, Glitch wrote:
In post 987, NDMath wrote:
In post 912, mavsfan41 wrote:@NDMath: what are your views on Truth?
If it's a neighborhood it must strictly be with candyshop/blair because that's the only way it hasn't been outed yet.
So he's either mason or mafia. He isn't be the hang today, so I'm not gonna give further comment until it's a day we could realistically hang him
I believe the above posts indicate that the players are not masons with Truth.

Blair is the vig, I doubt she's a mason

I'm not a mason.

Truth is lying about his claim.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm surprised that Truth wasn't vig'ed tbh

Blair must have been really sure about that Quick read
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Blair »

Dunnstral raises a fair point. I think we need to resolve Truth's claim today. It isn't at all clear who his Mason partner would be at this point, given everyone's posts regarding him. Especially since my initial guess WAS Dunnstral and he's the one who brought it up. :lol:

Truth's partner needs to claim.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by NDMath »

I feel relatively confident that scum team is Glitch + Dunn by primarily poe. Case coming when I have more time. (Didn't want to write something during night in case vig shot proved it wrong.)

Blair wasn't killed because there's no utility in shooting tonight. And norwe was either more threatening or wifom.

I agree that mason partner should claim to prove truth. I'm not mason.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1884, NDMath wrote:Blair wasn't killed because there's no utility in shooting tonight.
What do you mean?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Blair »

If we mislynch today I can't shoot unless I'm 100% sure I'll hit scum because hitting town after a mislynch would lose us the game.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I get that now, but it's being used for the reason you weren't killed at night. Unless we think scum are sure you'd be shooting LQ
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1884, NDMath wrote:I agree that mason partner should claim to prove truth. I'm not mason.
Odd phrasing - last minute edit?

Please confirm that you aren't a neighbor, either - for clarity.

I am neither a Mason nor a Neighbor with Truth or with anyone.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1887, Dunnstral wrote:I get that now, but it's being used for the reason you weren't killed at night. Unless we think scum are sure you'd be shooting LQ
1. I was more likely to be protected if there is a complimentary protective role to CSF's.

2. Shooting me last night wouldn't have prevented my shot last night - it only would have prevented my shot tonight, which we've already established I am unlikely to be able to use anyway.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1884, NDMath wrote:And norwe was either more threatening or wifom.
WIFOM?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Blair »

(He's saying either they killed Norwe because he was more threatening or [WIFOM: They killed him because they expected us to expect them to kill me].

Nauci, are you a Mason / Neighbor?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Blair »

Oh no, I left an open bracket.

)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1891, Blair wrote:(He's saying either they killed Norwe because he was more threatening or [WIFOM: They killed him because they expected us to expect them to kill me].

Nauci, are you a Mason / Neighbor?
Nope

Does this mean we burn the witch now
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Blair »

Need a definitive answer from everyone.

Then, if everyone says no, there's one more step.

Then we burn the witch.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nauci »

Playerlist:

2)
Glitch

3)
Nauci

4)
Blair Candy Shop1

5)
GuiltyLion

6)
Dunnstral mavsfan41

7)
Cat Scratch Fever

8)
NDMath Rozyroz

9)
osuka

10)
LicketyQuickety

11) Looker
12)
popopopopopopo

13)
NorwegianboyEE

By my count Looker is the only one who hasn't explicitly said they're not masons w/ Truth
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Nauci »

I can't see any reason why people would have expected you to be killed last night instead of Norwegian, Blair, and I'm frankly shocked it has been brought up at all, by anyone other than Quick

Also, why Quick?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Blair »

I don't want to burden you, Nauci, but if you could link the posts for each of the living players where they said they weren't masons that would be swell - because I didn't realize we were down to just Looker. :lol:
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Nauci »

I am actively working on that
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1896, Nauci wrote:I can't see any reason why people would have expected you to be killed last night instead of Norwegian, Blair, and I'm frankly shocked it has been brought up at all, by anyone other than Quick

Also, why Quick?
Killing me first would have made sense in a way, because I am a threat every night while Norwe was a threat every other night (and not a threat last night).

Level 2 logic dictates that you would invert that, though, in the case of protective roles.

Quick was drowning me in conspiracy theories and also arguing in bad faith - which I almost universally scumread so I was going to be struggling to sort him for the rest of the game, and I just can't imagine trying to sort him on top of sorting the rest of the game anywhere near endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”