Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:36 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 683, beeboy wrote:Btw, I am not actually feeling anyone's Raven read, I don't really see where that read is coming from.
Someone help me with that, they just read as null for me.

The only thing is she called Nahdia LHF, which I agree even cutting out all knowledge from outside this game just isn't true. Although I just don't think this game has LHF, even the newer players like Tux are perfectly capable of defending themselves.
beeboy, here's my read on raven:

In post 545, lilith2013 wrote:Raven's posts don't seem to have a coherent thought process behind them, the statements in the posts are disjointed, and her points also feel very distant from the gamestate, like she's avoiding talking about the biggest events of the game (ie skitter vs dunn, tux vs beeboy).

Her reaction to being in votato's POE was really weird - she assumed votato was focusing on "LHF" (including her) when I disagree with that entirely, which I think could indicate feeling nervous about being in POEs/being pressured; and she also shaded votato for this and like, ascribed scum motivations to votato's post that I don't see at all.

Also she seems to say "I don't understand X" or "I'm confused about Y" a
lot
which comes off as like.. an excuse to not provide more substantive content (see: performative "poor me")
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also relevant:
In post 542, lilith2013 wrote:Imo raven saying “The more I read, the more confused I am” feels more like a performative “poor me” than like, a reachout for someone to help get her engaged
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 568, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 330, Raven Branwen wrote:@Dunn, what makes you think Skitter’s posting is “fake”?
I don’t understand Nadhia at all.

@Votato, what is so scummy about Clover not having any confident scumreads early on D1?
these 3 lines are about completely separate things - so I don't see a coherent thought process behind this post.
In post 569, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:The more I read from this game, the more confused I get. I’m liking Votato a bit better now but I still don’t understand why Clover is his #1 scumread.

I have 0 experience with Lillith but nothing she’s posting is particularly pinging me.

Anyone here have meta on Nadhia? I’m having the most trouble trying to parse her.

@Dunn, can you please answer my Skitter question? Thanks.

And thanks @mod for preventing me from undue eyestrain.
Also these
In post 570, lilith2013 wrote:Nahdia, I'm arguing that each of her posts, taken individually, doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand how she comes up with a post with this many different things going on that don't seem to be connected.
Nahdia did you have any response to this?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:41 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Raven, pretty sure you also have yet to respond to these:
In post 501, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 331, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 321, votato wrote:tux is town. lilith is town? kanna is a bit townie based on first impression. but again, need a lot more content. morning is townish, but need a bit more. im less confident in morning being town than most games. could be the gamblers fallacy making me skeptical, or maybe its something else. but town for now. skitter gives me townvibes, but need to see more content. beeboy gives early townvibes? but has been strange. its page 13, so thats about all youre gonna get. that leaves a PoE of
{clover, midway, nahdia, raven, drusilla}. midway im not willing to lynch at this stage, but mostly because hes LHF and will probably be obvscum later on if scum. im happy leaving my vote on clover pending content from the other slots.
Three of your possible PoE could also be argued as LHF, two of which haven’t posted much content. Why is your focus more on posters with less content than more active posters?

This is pinging me a bit. It reads like, if I can’t push Clover, i’ll shift my focus to the lower content posters, which in general is something scum tends to do more than town.
By definition POE will include people who haven’t been sorted yet because they haven’t posted enough. Why do you have an issue with votato not having a townread on people who haven’t posted a lot? I think that’s a completely fair stance to take.
In post 502, lilith2013 wrote:Also it’s a really weird conclusion to draw that votato is focusing on any of the low-content posters because he basically didn’t mention them other than in his poe list.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:44 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 687, Starbuck wrote: I don't like this vote, as it feels overreactive. I read Clover as trying to sort Dunn and Lilith and just taking a different POV. It feels more like Lilith putting words into Clover's mouth rather than asking to him elaborate further.
Starbuck, I since retracted my read on Clover - I think partially it was a language barrier issue where the specific language he was using pinged me, and also partially his playstyle of treating everyone as town until proven otherwise.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I'm positive there's scum on my wagon. I can't understand anyone who's seriously scumreading me - if you think I am capable of creating this much content with so many different underlying threads going on when I'm scum, then I'm actually super flattered you think I'm that good, but I feel like I'm the most obvtown slot in this game.

re: Raven/Nahdia wagons, they have 0 traction somehow! literally it's just me and skitter voting them.. if they are in fact low hanging fruit, then scum should have been all over those wagons.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 690, Nahdia wrote:why is everyone reading for partners on day 1?!
In post 691, Nahdia wrote:seriously, has this become part of the site meta? it's wild to me.
back in my day
, we would wait for scumflips to read far into associations.
yes....?

I mean, at first, I only put your names together because you were both in my POE and I had pings on both of your posts, but you've since defended each other so there's an associative there whether you want there to be or not. You can't erase that associative and pretend that it doesn't imply something about your alignments.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:31 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 677, drusilla wrote:? dunnstral's comments on lilith came long before you said dunnstral was probably scum unless you very specifically mean his question 'why is lilith probably town?'.
It's called reevaluation.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 698, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 658, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 647, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain what you think I should have done instead when I didn't have enough information to feel like I could scumread you?
You gave about the answer I expected. I understand wanting to pressure people that are present in the thread. Though I do still find it weird you didn't acknowledge my posts after my push on Beeboy, or how others responded to those posts. Like you were apparently mindmelding on Beeboy, so did that mindmeld break when they gave reasons for unvoting me, or did you agree? Also, you say now you can continue pursuing it now that you know my view of Dunn, is this it? I kind of thought there would be more for the follow up.
What posts do you want me to acknowledge? I was catching up on like 300 posts, I only commented on the stuff I thought was important.

My reads have diverged from beeboy's but that doesn't mean my original reasons for townreading him aren't still valid. As I said, the fact that he was having thoughts so similar to mine is a good sign his thought processes are town thought processes, and I think beeboy really got engaged with the conversations that were happening and wasn't afraid to give his opinions on the wagon that was happening at the time. iirc you disagreed with my description of what happened, but I don't really feel like it's worth arguing with that because you basically seem to have locked in your idea of what happened and I don't wanna put in the effort to argue if I don't think the argument will be successful (ie by changing your mind).

Your continual lack of read on Dunn is problematic, for much the same reasons I was scumreading nahdia. Dunn's wagon was the first big event in this game and instead of giving your opinion on Dunn, you latched onto beeboy instead. That reads as if you are uncomfortable with interacting with the main wagon. The "read" you gave me in response was basically a non-read, so it feels like you went straight for beeboy without thinking about what beeboy's motiviations would have been in defending the dunn wagon there and what that would indicate about dunn's alignment. That's a missing link that I often can't replicate when I'm scum.
I mean if you're talking about Beeboy V. Me I would have expected you to comment on how it concluded. It seems like an odd omission from your catch up.

I don't think breaking a mind-meld with someone implies you don't read them as town. However, since you were hopping on a bunch of Beeboy's posts to comment that you agree and it was the conclusion of Beeboy V. Me I did expect something like "what are you guys doing he doesn't have a Dunn read?" or "I wouldn't unvote here." You know what I'm saying, it feels like a missing link.
In post 698, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:
Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at

Can you elaborate on this? Something about it feels very off.
You didn't address this. What did you mean here?
both in my poe -> both had posts that pinged me -> I think both might be scum. What's "off" about this progression?

Why is like 80% of your content in the last several days focused on me?
This is what interests me at the moment.

I didn't complain about the progression. You asked if it was really so easy as Raven/Nahida, and then said that's where you
are at. That implies you view them as the scum team. Now this pinged me because its a closed set up, and this comes off like a scum slip. Because you seem to think we're looking for two scum. Why?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 695, Starbuck wrote:In post 241, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Beeboy makes an entrance on page 2, but says nothing. Doesn't even RVS vote.

Do you think everyone is required to RVS vote?
No one is required to do anything. It was a part of a greater point about Beeboy non-posting till page 4, an RVS vote would have been acceptable content for page 2. Yet they said hi and then left, then returned to repost their intro. It was weird to me then, and is still a bit weird now in my opinion.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Catching up, but on mobile rn, so bear with me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 652, Raven Branwen wrote:Yes, I have been talking about it a lot which Nahdia mentioned as well and my response to you is the same as what I posted to her. I don’t see why you think that’s “fake” though
Because i think that the degree to which you're focusing on her is strange
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 652, Raven Branwen wrote:Can you tell me why? You keep saying that she’s trying to “tie” herself to me and “defend” me and I agree with Kanna as I don’t see how she’s doing either one of those things with that post. Why is calling us both lhfs read as “partnery” to you at all. I don’t get it.
They look like they're trying to lump both of u into the same category, one which ought not to ne pushed. Like they're saying that *neither* of you ought not be pushed here for that reason
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 670, Kanna wrote:raven does mention not knowing how to read nahdia a few times, but i'm not seeing it as obviously partnery? what would be the scum motivation? why does that make them partners?
for b), i'm not seeing that. can you link those posts?
and c), lilith isn't pushing this connection like you are. the way you're doing this feels agenda-y, i think
A) the associative is more on nahdia's side than raven's
B) i'll requote in a sec
C) i think me and lilith have a similar take on this issue and i disagree that i'm being agenda-y
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
her confusion on how to read me
and her read on votato, which she updates as she goes.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
so you're townreading everyone you've interacted with?
In post 562, Nahdia wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 613, Nahdia wrote:i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is

@ kanna these taken together feel partnery to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 670, Kanna wrote:it's like i said in the post. it's not scummy, but it's convenient; i'd expect you to want this kind of footing as scum.
I mean ok ...
I'm not just not going to have those reads because they happen to be viewed as convenient
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 671, Kanna wrote:
In post 629, skitter30 wrote:i feel like you're trying to tie yourself to raven almost ...
also here, you said it's like nahdia is trying to tie herself to raven - why would scum *try* and tie themselves to their partner?
I'm not sure if they're svs or svt. I'm very confient that they arent tvt tho and that there's scum in the pair
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 678, Nahdia wrote:my other game is over i can focus up here

skitter, do you have much of a read on raven independent on her being partners with me at this point?
Not particulalrly, no

Hey, remember how in botc i said you were town cuz that game looked too different than your recent scumgame?
This looks like your recent scumgame
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 680, beeboy wrote:Honestly if someone else voted you I probably would have, but you have a solid point I should just do it anyway.
VOTE: Drusilla
I think she's town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 705, lilith2013 wrote:I'm positive there's scum on my wagon. I can't understand anyone who's seriously scumreading me - if you think I am capable of creating this much content with so many different underlying threads going on when I'm scum, then I'm actually super flattered you think I'm that good, but I feel like I'm the most obvtown slot in this game.

re: Raven/Nahdia wagons, they have 0 traction somehow! literally it's just me and skitter voting them.. if they are in fact low hanging fruit, then scum should have been all over those wagons.
Indeed !
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I will do another catchup in a bit and shock warning: they will very likely be disjointed, disparate and unconnected, like they are every damn game I do catchups (particularly extensive ones). @Lillith

I’m pretty much allergic to wall posts and my strongly preferred stream of consciousness post by post responses kept getting me yelled at and accused of spamming and derailing the game, so this is my best attempt to compromise the way I like to do catchups and still be considered of others.

I also said I was confused primarily about Nahdia’s posting because I was but I’m liking her posting more and more and am starting to develop a strong town lean on that slot.

More to come.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 702, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 568, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 330, Raven Branwen wrote:@Dunn, what makes you think Skitter’s posting is “fake”?
I don’t understand Nadhia at all.

@Votato, what is so scummy about Clover not having any confident scumreads early on D1?
these 3 lines are about completely separate things - so I don't see a coherent thought process behind this post.
In post 569, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:The more I read from this game, the more confused I get. I’m liking Votato a bit better now but I still don’t understand why Clover is his #1 scumread.

I have 0 experience with Lillith but nothing she’s posting is particularly pinging me.

Anyone here have meta on Nadhia? I’m having the most trouble trying to parse her.

@Dunn, can you please answer my Skitter question? Thanks.

And thanks @mod for preventing me from undue eyestrain.
Also these
In post 570, lilith2013 wrote:Nahdia, I'm arguing that each of her posts, taken individually, doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand how she comes up with a post with this many different things going on that don't seem to be connected.
Nahdia did you have any response to this?
i mean i at least understand the basis of the read i guess. but i dont see how that's any kind of scumtell. why can't stream of consciousness thoughts like this come from town?
In post 705, lilith2013 wrote:I'm positive there's scum on my wagon. I can't understand anyone who's seriously scumreading me - if you think I am capable of creating this much content with so many different underlying threads going on when I'm scum, then I'm actually super flattered you think I'm that good, but I feel like I'm the most obvtown slot in this game.
i mean the thought did cross my mind that as scum you don't really have the need to produce this much content.

idk. i guess you do have a reason to be scumreading raven, though i disagree with pretty much the whole thing. even so it's at least a bit less convenient now.

In post 714, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 562, Nahdia wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 613, Nahdia wrote:i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is

@ kanna these taken together feel partnery to me
literally how? i was wary of lilith's reads because they seemed convenient & i didn't understand the reasoning. but looking closely at her posts, it did raise the question i asked of her. what about that screams partner like, at all?
In post 717, skitter30 wrote:
In post 678, Nahdia wrote:my other game is over i can focus up here

skitter, do you have much of a read on raven independent on her being partners with me at this point?
Not particulalrly, no

Hey, remember how in botc i said you were town cuz that game looked too different than your recent scumgame?
This looks like your recent scumgame
knew this was coming. i'll tell you the exact same thing i told you in BOTC: they're completely different games. in botc, the setup allowed me to enter with a specific plan and there were mechanics i could base all my reads on. in this game, that doesn't exist. you can't expect the same level of engagement when it's literally just a matter of scumhunting versus explaining/extrapolating from heavy mechanics. im a mechanically oriented player.

okay, so if you don't have any independent read on raven, why are you reading us as partners as opposed to just me trying to pocket her?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 677, drusilla wrote:beeboy and kanna felt like they were feeling out support for pressuring me, whereas lilith felt like she was sorting me.
where did you get the impression i was doing this?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 681, drusilla wrote:it felt like she had been thinking about both how much support she would have for her push on skitter and how that push would look to others. others had previously been townread for pushing skitter and for starting wagons with little support and to borrow kanna's word her push felt convenient.
what did you think of my points in that push?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I thought you played well as scum in that newbie game.

But fine, admittedly I've only been skimming for the past few days, and there is a large amount of people saying you are town.
In post 586, Clover Ebi wrote:Now that I'm speaking outloud I just wanna kinda move my vote to here VOTE: midway So his meta is he's scummy as town but...scummy as scum? That could be a really easily used defense and I just kinda want to put some pressure here see where it leads.
pedit: Yeah just give me a sec. Headache coming in again
I think the way he kept his vote on me the whole time has been awkward scummy so... this is a wagon I approve of

VOTE: midwaybear

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”