Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2499, Iconeum wrote:i really don't wanna follow 'the cop' on someone who open wolfed (alien'd?) and previously lied about alien information
Someone gets its. Give me hope please.

VOTE: Porkens
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: porkens
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

too many lies and i don't feel porkens has justified it with them being 'gambits' as i don't see anything pro town in them
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2494, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2483, Morning Tweet wrote:
[The running theory is that Chateau is a werewolf, yes? haven't found any werewolf roles that fit the bill yet sadly. But i think by VCA chateau didn't make sense as a mafia, if i recall correctly]

Why are people still ignoring the fact that Porksn claimed to be an alien with no other aliens in the game?

Then suddenly, WE DO HAVE aliens. I liked this site so much better when people stuck to the lgl policy. I get this is a game of deception but principal should still stand.
In post 1994, Porkens wrote:Ok I was roleblocked, good to know.

I lied about rolling through alien reroll sympathizer. I was alien fishing. I initially thought I caught one with hellbooks. But then she claimed role cop.

Now I understand why hellbooks was herself looking for aliens: she knew they are in the game.

And this, I believe, is the alien: viewtopic.php?p=6318346#p6318346

VOTE: titus
In post 2495, Chateau Lobby wrote:It's just the one thing that irks me the most in this game. Getting lynched while no one believes you. Then tomorrow will come and people will just shy away from Porkens again and its just super frustrating.

Sorry for ranting, these things just build up and lead to my implosion, I'm working on it.

[I'm more bothered by his werewolf claim yesterday than the alien claim earlier in the game. So he's trying to trick both remaining scum to nightkill the same person or something? I don't exactly get what the town benefit to telling the scum he was gonna kill Ico was. Wouldnt it make more sense to tell the other person who to kill?]

[Knowing Ico is town makes me more inclined to vote Pork. Plus CL's reaction is pretty good. I can't be sure that farside/TSE are both town. I do NOT understand how starbuck survived the d1 lynch]

[however! there was no kill last night. And if Pork is the last scum, no-killing there and getting Chateau exiled doesnt win him the game. So why was there no kill other than maybe cuz of a roleblock?]

[unofficial VC]
Chateau Lobby (3) - Porkens, farside22, TrueSoulEnergy [E-1]
Porkens (2) - Chateau Lobby, Iconeum [E-2]
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2503, Morning Tweet wrote:
[however! there was no kill last night. And if Pork is the last scum, no-killing there and getting Chateau exiled doesnt win him the game. So why was there no kill other than maybe cuz of a roleblock?]

[unofficial VC]

Well, Pork could be an alien himself. And since assuming that Titus loverized and killed a couple night backs would mean there are no more alien factional kills since titus' role PM says that aliens can only kill once.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

CL: What that I said are you claiming was direction from me to you to vote for TSE?

The only 2 lies were rolling through alien reroll sympathizer and that I would kill iconeum. Both were explained but again; There was alien talk early in the game, way before I replaced in. I saw an opportunity to flush out any aliens and I took it. I ran interference in the event A) that looker flipped orange town and B) on the off chance there were two scum left anyway.

Boring checked Bingle, and went from a scum read to a townread over night because of it.
I killed drew there is no CC to that.
I doc'd Bingle and there was fewer kills that night.
I RB'd CL and there was no kill.

My claim up because it's true. CL is scum here.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2505, Porkens wrote:CL: What that I said are you claiming was direction from me to you to vote for TSE?
In post 2470, Porkens wrote: Chetau's line towards TSE calling it a slip while voting me don't mesh.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2504, Chateau Lobby wrote:

[unofficial VC]

Well, Pork could be an alien himself. And since assuming that Titus loverized and killed a couple night backs would mean there are no more alien factional kills since titus' role PM says that aliens can only kill once.
You voted for me while calling out TSE for a slip. I pointed that out to illustrate your self-contradiction.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2507, Porkens wrote:
In post 2504, Chateau Lobby wrote:

[unofficial VC]

You voted for me while calling out TSE for a slip. I pointed that out to illustrate your self-contradiction.
Since when are we not allowed to SR more than 1 person?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

I didn't say you weren't, but I don't recall you expressing a 2-scum-left opinion at that time, and it looked like flailing for an 'anyone but me' counter wagon.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2509, Porkens wrote:I didn't say you weren't, but I don't recall you expressing a 2-scum-left opinion at that time, and it looked like flailing for an 'anyone but me' counter wagon.
I never made any assumptions about the number of remaining scum. I still don't. With multiple factions confirmed there could be more than 2, maybe even 3-4 scum alive.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 7.2
Chateau Lobby (3) - Porkens, TrueSoulEnergy, farside22 [
E-1
]

Not voting: Morning Tweet

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 7 will end in (expired on 2020-07-14 05:20:00) or when an elimination is reached.
time will end
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

if the game isn't over after we lynch porkens, and there's a night kill

we can kill CL i guess
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

and your 100% townread of TSE is based on...?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2513, Porkens wrote:and your 100% townread of TSE is based on...?
if you don't give at least a semi-decent explanation for your fake claiming shenanigans wrt aliens and your EoD actions last day i'm pushing your lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

porkens how do you explain the lack of a nightkill?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

because as far as i know, you called a roleblock last night on CL while you were one-shotted already so??
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:55 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2493, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2488, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If CL isn’t Werewolf then I think Farside is that had an ability to save their buddy.
Why do you label me as Werewolf and not alien or MAFIA?
2 Alien.
2 Mafia.
1 Werewolf.
Where’s the other Werewolf?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:57 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2512, Iconeum wrote:if the game isn't over after we lynch porkens, and there's a night kill

we can kill CL i guess
No I refuse.
As I also think Farside is full of BS.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:57 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Farside’s Claim is legit fake.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2519, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Farside’s Claim is legit fake.
ok what do you mean exactly?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2494, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2483, Morning Tweet wrote:
[The running theory is that Chateau is a werewolf, yes? haven't found any werewolf roles that fit the bill yet sadly. But i think by VCA chateau didn't make sense as a mafia, if i recall correctly]

Why are people still ignoring the fact that Porksn claimed to be an alien with no other aliens in the game?

Then suddenly, WE DO HAVE aliens. I liked this site so much better when people stuck to the lgl policy. I get this is a game of deception but principal should still stand.
In post 1994, Porkens wrote:Ok I was roleblocked, good to know.

I lied about rolling through alien reroll sympathizer. I was alien fishing. I initially thought I caught one with hellbooks. But then she claimed role cop.

Now I understand why hellbooks was herself looking for aliens: she knew they are in the game.

And this, I believe, is the alien: viewtopic.php?p=6318346#p6318346

VOTE: titus
In post 2495, Chateau Lobby wrote:It's just the one thing that irks me the most in this game. Getting lynched while no one believes you. Then tomorrow will come and people will just shy away from Porkens again and its just super frustrating.

Sorry for ranting, these things just build up and lead to my implosion, I'm working on it.

[I'm more bothered by his werewolf claim yesterday than the alien claim earlier in the game. So he's trying to trick both remaining scum to nightkill the same person or something? I don't exactly get what the town benefit to telling the scum he was gonna kill Ico was. Wouldnt it make more sense to tell the other person who to kill?]

[Knowing Ico is town makes me more inclined to vote Pork. Plus CL's reaction is pretty good. I can't be sure that farside/TSE are both town. I do NOT understand how starbuck survived the d1 lynch]

[unofficial VC]
Tse could be lyncher or mafia with info. I mean he didn't claim till day 2 about bm so he could be rc scum or informed townie.
As for why i vote cl is for this exact reason. I cant fathom no kills unless there is a cult in the game. No one flipped so far though supports that idea.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

So why sb lynch proof day 1 if im lying?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2515, Iconeum wrote:porkens how do you explain the lack of a nightkill?
In post 2516, Iconeum wrote:because as far as i know, you called a roleblock last night on CL while you were one-shotted already so??
When I replaced in I caught up on the thread. ALIENS were brought up two or three times. First in a sort of jokey way, then in a semi-firm kinda accusatory way, and then it just sort of fizzled out. I did some research in the GI thread found the alien reroll sympathizer, and saw an opportunity to rattle the cages of any aliens that were actually in the game.

After majority yesterday, while I was fairly confident that Looker was some flavor of scum, I was also worried about coordination between remaining scum, and so I made up a scenario to run interference. It was all pretty last minute as it was late in the night, and I knew I'd have to explain in the morning if I were still alive. It was also possible that I'd catch a nightkill for it if any remaining scum wanted a solo victory or if there were multiple scum left that had already coordinated in the thread. Since I'm spent of all usefulness anyway, I thought it was worth the risk. I announced my intention to kill iconeum hedging on the margin that scum did go along with my "plan" we would still have a clear.

I roleblocked CL last night; and that's why I think there was no NK. Of course there may be another scum that holstered, or another alien, but I think the simplest explanation is the former.

I started the game with 4 one-shot abilities. The one-shotizer made my abilities one-shot redundantly so there was a net zero effect.

I have a very narrow pool of remaining scum candidates, and CL is at the top.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2517, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2493, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2488, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If CL isn’t Werewolf then I think Farside is that had an ability to save their buddy.
Why do you label me as Werewolf and not alien or MAFIA?
2 Alien.
2 Mafia.
1 Werewolf.
Where’s the other Werewolf?
Why are you sure it's 2, 2, 2 and not 2, 2, 1, 1 or 3, 2, 1 or any other configuration?

Have you found a scum effort-saver in the GD thread?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”