Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1018, Alisae wrote:Mena what’s your towncore?
(Me, datisi, moment, username, icon)

I think my overall reads have progressed something like:

Dats, moment, username, icon - town
RR, S_S
Max - townlean
NK, ali
Titus, hel, umlaut - null
GL
Norwee, maki
Notscience
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Moment »

Actually, I'm not going to go too in-depth into it. I'm just going to cite some posts with a little commentary.

His response to NK15 I think is fairly bad. I also think the tone / word choice in these posts is fairly scummy, although I am unsure exactly as to how having English as a second language would affect this.

Spoiler:
In post 893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Once in my homesite i saw a VT claim vig after a vig shot. When the real vig counterclaimed them and they got inevitably lynched afterwards they said they did it to "protect the real vig and make scum waste a shot on VT" and that town was dumb for lynching him.
I believe NK15 is the lying one here, but i don’t know if he’s town or scum. If town i think he’s stupid as hell. But gotta consider the possibilities. After all, i’m curious what scum would have to gain from fake claiming here if they know they’ll be CC’ed.
In post 897, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Not Known 15
You did it to "protect the PA" or did you fake claim to out the real PA?

Because there is a nonzero chance you did the second.
In post 898, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Eliminate Not Known 15

Keeping my vote here for a bit.
In post 908, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If NK15 is town then he’s misplayed hard. But i’m not really willing to take that chance.
In post 911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Heading into radio silence anyway now. So might not change vote due to that reason.

I think short, low-justification high-confidence meta reads are an easy way for scum to justify answers that they already know.

Spoiler:
In post 722, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you both are quite easy to read for me at this point tbh, and i'm ready to just settle on both of you being town.
If C9++ and that newbie game i had with Mena are any indication then he is lazy as scum. Here he actually efforts.
Alisae mostly agenda posts as scum, not what they're doing here.

I think his trajectory on username is scummy, especially . Just search for "username" in his ISO and read all of the instances.

I think that he has multiple instances of deflecting when people scumread him. Not just obviously towards me, but towards others as well.

Spoiler:
In post 652, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 645, Alisae wrote:ok lets kill umlaut
VOTE: umlaut
Why Umlaut?
In post 653, Alisae wrote:notty vote bad
titus vote bad
In post 654, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Looks like the start of a decent wagon.
VOTE: Umlaut
In post 655, Alisae wrote:norwee what the fuck are you doing?
In post 656, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sheeping u.
In post 657, Alisae wrote:do u even have reads
In post 658, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Damn, you giving me an existential crisis with that tone. What the FUCK am i doing? With my life?
In post 659, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have reads but they are mostly gut. I think u are town tho.
Hel
Hel
Goon
Hel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Hel »

The current shipping/inspect wagons mean very little tbh. I assume we're gonna get Ico to pick the 2 scummiest people from an agreed pool of scummy people to check.

I'm not moving off Wheat fyi though
Hectic
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh you have a read on SS?
Tell me about it
I haven’t read a single one of their posts
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Menalque »

ship: wheat

inspect: copper
Hel
Hel
Goon
Hel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Hel »

In post 1025, Menalque wrote:
In post 1018, Alisae wrote:Mena what’s your towncore?
(Me, datisi, moment, username, icon)

I think my overall reads have progressed something like:

Dats, moment, username, icon - town
RR, S_S
Max - townlean
NK, ali
Titus, hel, umlaut - null
GL
Norwee, maki
Notscience
I'm
NULL
??
Hectic
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Alisae smells.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Menalque »

Steady on there firebringer
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1031, Something_Smart wrote:Alisae smells.
LOOK
You just post very long posts and when I wake up I tend to skim past those
Its nothing personal
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:03 am

Oh it's nothing personal. Just now you can't say that you haven't read any of my posts :P
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Alisae »

Y u bully me ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Moment »

In post 1021, Menalque wrote:Okay, it would be helpful if you were to go back and to highlight specifically what you think the towny thought processes you think you’ve seen in both of them are, because I haven’t seen that. Admittedly, I haven’t been looking super hard at that because I feel it’s not something I’m great at spotting but I think I’m more able to judge it when it’s pointed out to me explicitly by someone else.
I probably won't, honestly. I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think it's particularly worth the time when neither have even a single vote at the moment. Maki still has so few posts that I would prefer to wait before attempting to convince others on my own read. For maxwell, as I said, it would just be post-hoc justification. I'm a believer in the fact that trying to force yourself to explain your intuition is very harmful to one's ability, and I think the cognitive science backs me up on this. I'll quote it for you the next time I'm reading and he makes a post that I think is town-indicative.
I’d still like you to answer the question about whether you’re an alt or not: I won’t pursue the line of questioning more than that, but I’d appreciate a simple “yes/no” just so I can stop thinking about it.
I'm not.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:12 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1027, Hel wrote:The current shipping/inspect wagons mean very little tbh. I assume we're gonna get Ico to pick the 2 scummiest people from an agreed pool of scummy people to check.

I'm not moving off Wheat fyi though
I want Iconeum picking a 5 player parlay for inspection but I don't want to dictate terms too closely because if there's a consensus scumread they end up passing on, well, everyone will know why. I will say I have townreads of varying degrees on username, GuiltyLion, Menalque, Moment (they should absolutely not be part of the first inspection), Radical Rat, and Alisae. I sort of want to townread S_S because our back and forth over the setup was actually edifying but I probably shouldn't.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Menalque »

I was talking about ali/titus, moment. Thank you for answering the alt question.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

I think NK15 should move to Copper or Wheat to be investigated in a smaller pairing. His slot has a lot of contention to it, which I admittedly only skimmed. I know this lets him pick his own pairing but we can't force him unless we feel he's absolutely scum setting up to frame someone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:07 am

Post by notscience »

I think leaving him alive for longer is a stupid ass decision and I’ve elected to ignore it.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1039, Titus wrote:I think NK15 should move to Copper or Wheat to be investigated in a smaller pairing. His slot has a lot of contention to it, which I admittedly only skimmed. I know this lets him pick his own pairing but we can't force him unless we feel he's absolutely scum setting up to frame someone.
To your info: Iconeum decides who gets investigated, these people either switch to being investigated or are lynched for failure to comply. Also, if the lynch is not me, Iconeum also decides the lynch. The reason for "why" should be obvious if you had read the thread.
Everyone should move to Linen to assure a problem-free transition.
Iconeum can then pick another good and we vote accordingly. They will decide the lynch. Of course, these duties could get delegated if they wish but that makes no sense for product tests, and no sense for any other lynch target then me...
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 am

Post by notscience »

Oh boy I do so love a rousing game of everyone follow one person and have no individual thoughts whatsoever

It’s why I play mafia over Simon says
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:46 am

Post by username »

I especially love following orders from someone who got caught in a lie they made while trying to bark orders
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:48 am

Post by notscience »

Now now kuribo did you ask permission to speak out of turn about our fearless not-so-leader? You know he insists on asserting direct control over all of us.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 am

In post 1042, notscience wrote:Oh boy I do so love a rousing game of everyone follow one person and have no individual thoughts whatsoever

It’s why I play mafia over Simon says
Man, if only middle grounds between extremes existed.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:51 am

Post by notscience »

I’d love a middle ground however I’m busy pointing out what scum-nk is trying to get everyone to do because if I don’t we’re going to let him live to be a question mark down the road instead of a flipped scum today!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Alisae »

simon says notty smells
GTKAS
| here.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 am

Post by notscience »

I just showered and put on cologne tho :(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:16 am

In post 1046, notscience wrote:I’d love a middle ground however I’m busy pointing out what scum-nk is trying to get everyone to do because if I don’t we’re going to let him live to be a question mark down the road instead of a flipped scum today!
I guess that's fair, but it's unreasonable to make fun of all IC-directed actions just because NK is suggesting that the IC direct everything.

The middle ground I have in mind is where we can execute whoever, but Ico determines unilaterally who will be inspected.

Alternatively, I don't hate the plan of us choosing two potential people to execute and having Ico randomize one to kill, but I think that's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”