Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Mine
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

alright then explain what your naked vote on pooky earlier was about then
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

Pooky's most recent posts are
hella
townie I really don't want to lynch that
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

I'd rather hammer Clover
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1726, Alduskkel wrote:alright then explain what your naked vote on pooky earlier was about then
I wasn’t sure if I would have time to read up and based on my remembrance of the game I was okay lynching him and going from there tomorrow
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1659, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1650, Deimos27 wrote:All of that is assuming Pooky flips town. If Pooky flips scum, you probably have it from here. Look in Wug/DC/Sleeper/Chemist for the win, probably in roughly that order.
I think regardless of pooky flip I would probably do that with Aldusk in DC's place

Probably switch Sleeper/Wug if Pooky is town
You think Aldus hard busses Pooky today?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1729, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1726, Alduskkel wrote:alright then explain what your naked vote on pooky earlier was about then
I wasn’t sure if I would have time to read up and based on my remembrance of the game I was okay lynching him and going from there tomorrow
so what changed
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Pooky took a bad faith approach to arguing with Koba.
Pooky literally lied about explaining his coalition.
Pooky moved goalposts to try to win his argument with Koba and me.
Pooky supposedly scumread Clover for a while but only recently brought up a lot of points against him. Points that he could have mentioned much earlier, but didn't because the truth is that he came up with a scumread on Clover out of convenience and then tacked on the reasons later to make it look good.

VOTE POOKY.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1731, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 1729, DonCorleone wrote:
so what changed
I had time today and reread because I thought pooky’s posts here were towny? I feel like I already explained this
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

@deimos just FYI if you want a flip you’re gonna need to hammer clover because I’m not voting pooky
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Klick »

Lmfao.
In post 1727, Deimos27 wrote:Pooky's most recent posts are
hella
townie I really don't want to lynch that
There is a reason he's looking town as a direct response to being at L-1.

We execute Pooky today, or we execute Pooky tomorrow when you all abandon ship at the last minute and execute me or obvtown Clover.

I can go through DC's case rn if people really want but it's a distraction from killing scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Klick »

We literally have 1 hour 48 minutes
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Klick »

Pooky posted a lot of content and played self-sacrifice to peel people off his wagon. If he was town he'd have done it post-hammer.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

Spoiler:
In post 1663, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thought about the layout of the game some more and decided to break it down for you guys post-death as you will know my thoughts to be those of a true-townie by the end of today.

I'm pretty sure sleeper and chemist/koba are town - do not lynch these slots under any circumstances - going to Lylo without figuring out scum-on-coalition is pretty much GG.

The scum in the coalition has to be between Klick and Clover - I'm leaning towards it being Clover and Klick is just being the stubborn tunnel-visioned townie - but there is an off chance that I'm wrong about this and Klick is actually the scum and Clover is just being used like a hand-puppet. Either way you guys need to lynch these two to find the scum on the coalition -

If you lynch Klick tommorrow and he flips scum - I think the last scum is either Aldus or Clover - leaning towards Aldus.

If you lynch Clover tommorrow and he flips scum - the last scum is either Klick or Deimos - it's unlikely to be Aldus with Clover because they both feel so passive but this could be a player trait and not based on strategy.

If you lynch Clover tommorrow and he flips town - you must kill Klick immediately the next day - do not let him speak or you are lost - he is very good at this game.

Look very carefully at how Klick approaches tommorrow - he's been in control of large segments of this game - if he suddenly flips his mind about Clover - this is a hint that Clover could be the patsy here.

Klick is the one driving the bus on me today - do not let him dodge responsibility for it tommorrow - somebody needs to step up and take control of the game away from him before the game moves to a state where it's impossible for the town to win.
In post 1664, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw I think it's funny Clover decided to not even post today when deadline is coming up soon.

Well played guys. Well played.

conveniently not here just like he was conveniently not when Koba was at L-1, when important stuff happens he just clams up and plays turtle mode.

Very thrilling much fun
In post 1665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Let's talk about the people voting me:

DC: No reasons given - I think he's town who's just given up and doesn't care anymore who gets lynched from the wagon.

Clover: He's scumread me basically the entire game but he's fine putting me on the coalition. Says he didn't want to be on the coalition but ends up on it anyway - which somehow is Klick's top piece of evidence for him being innocent lol. Decides to coast through most of the game barely posting - read his ISO, it's mostly one liners and silly putty. Doesn't show up as Koba is being run up to L-1 to throw in his opinion one way or the other - totally content to coast by and do nothing and let whatever happen to Koba happen. Doesn't show up to the last day of the game where he's the other leading candidate for lynch - this guy's scum playstyle is basically to hide like a turtle - pretend he's innocent and hope you guys buy this act. Non-engagement is literally his play.

Klick: Basically Clover's lawyer at this point - either the most tunneled townie in the game protecting his baby Clover or he's scum pocketing Clover - imo he's just got too much invested in the Clover-Town theory to really step back and take an objective look - I have him as town but could be scum.

Aldus: This guy is another level of crazy from the first three - just read what he posted in the last day, I'll go over it below:
In post 1649, Alduskkel wrote:I really think Pooky is caught scum and one or both of the Clover/SS wagons is an attempt to save him.

So SS is trying to rescue ScumPooky by bussing Clover. Also Deimos is trying to rescue ScumPooky by trying to start a wagon against SS. Or they could both be true - I could have 2 scumbuddies who are trying to rescue me! :O This stuff is just nuts.
In post 1666, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DonC, Deimos, you guys need to actually try to play this game instead of being dis-engaged and not giving a shit.

Scum are going to win in a cakewalk if town gets led around by its nose like this. If you lynch sleeper after I flip town then it's just a huge lol-throw by the town.
In post 1668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and Klick's final case against me saying that I am going for Clover because I need 1 mis-exec is just nonsense.

Why would ScumPooky not just hammer Koba for the Mis-Exec instead of trying to defend him and get Clover lynched instead?

If Clover flips town - Pooky is basically definitely dead on Day 2 since he steered the wagon off Koba and onto Clover an innocent.

If Pooky just hammers Koba there - he doesn't have any issues like that - he's just the last vote on a wagon driven by other people.

So why would scumPooky decide to defend koba and re-aim the wagon at Clover instead and take heat that he doesn't need? not to mention Clover is someone who many believe to be town so whether Pooky can even get Clover lynched in the first place is just insanely difficult.

Klick's "PookyScum is just going all out for 1 mislynch" theory is just utter nonsense and when I call him out on it he immediately switches to this post about
In post 1626, Klick wrote:
We have 14 hours left. Pooky is at L-1; Sleeper and Clover are at L-3.

We should lynch Pooky unless someone wants to give a really good reason to swap over to another wagon.

So he re-frames the discussion from Pooky vs Clover to Pooky vs No-Lynch since if Pooky doesn't get hammered here - the town misses its lynch.
In post 1671, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:anyway I'm sorry I sound bitter

I just feel like this game has had a lot of swings - from the initial excitement of picking a coalition to win- to the rollercoaster koba replace in fight - and now the end of the day and I'm going to get lynched for a coalition I never really liked.

I hope you guys manage to turn this game around. I'll check in at the end to see if my initial coalition would've won - I still think it was probably pure-town - Sleeper - Deimos - DC imo are super solid and Klick is the only one I have even a bit of doubt about but I think he's probably just stubborn town here.

Anyway good luck guys it's been fun. catch the bad guys - go town!

I don't see this coming from scum?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1737, Klick wrote:Pooky posted a lot of content and played self-sacrifice to peel people off his wagon. If he was town he'd have done it post-hammer.
What incentive does town have to wait till post hammer
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1734, DonCorleone wrote:@deimos just FYI if you want a flip you’re gonna need to hammer clover because I’m not voting pooky
No, Deimos is going to vote Pooky and then you're going to hammer. And if a no-elimination happens instead then this town should instantly vote out Pooky and then you Day 2 and Day 3.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Not gonna happen aldus

I’m not voting pooky ever so choose between no execution or compromising on clover
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Those are the choices as they stand before you
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1738, Deimos27 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1663, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thought about the layout of the game some more and decided to break it down for you guys post-death as you will know my thoughts to be those of a true-townie by the end of today.

I'm pretty sure sleeper and chemist/koba are town - do not lynch these slots under any circumstances - going to Lylo without figuring out scum-on-coalition is pretty much GG.

The scum in the coalition has to be between Klick and Clover - I'm leaning towards it being Clover and Klick is just being the stubborn tunnel-visioned townie - but there is an off chance that I'm wrong about this and Klick is actually the scum and Clover is just being used like a hand-puppet. Either way you guys need to lynch these two to find the scum on the coalition -

If you lynch Klick tommorrow and he flips scum - I think the last scum is either Aldus or Clover - leaning towards Aldus.

If you lynch Clover tommorrow and he flips scum - the last scum is either Klick or Deimos - it's unlikely to be Aldus with Clover because they both feel so passive but this could be a player trait and not based on strategy.

If you lynch Clover tommorrow and he flips town - you must kill Klick immediately the next day - do not let him speak or you are lost - he is very good at this game.

Look very carefully at how Klick approaches tommorrow - he's been in control of large segments of this game - if he suddenly flips his mind about Clover - this is a hint that Clover could be the patsy here.

Klick is the one driving the bus on me today - do not let him dodge responsibility for it tommorrow - somebody needs to step up and take control of the game away from him before the game moves to a state where it's impossible for the town to win.
In post 1664, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw I think it's funny Clover decided to not even post today when deadline is coming up soon.

Well played guys. Well played.

conveniently not here just like he was conveniently not when Koba was at L-1, when important stuff happens he just clams up and plays turtle mode.

Very thrilling much fun
In post 1665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Let's talk about the people voting me:

DC: No reasons given - I think he's town who's just given up and doesn't care anymore who gets lynched from the wagon.

Clover: He's scumread me basically the entire game but he's fine putting me on the coalition. Says he didn't want to be on the coalition but ends up on it anyway - which somehow is Klick's top piece of evidence for him being innocent lol. Decides to coast through most of the game barely posting - read his ISO, it's mostly one liners and silly putty. Doesn't show up as Koba is being run up to L-1 to throw in his opinion one way or the other - totally content to coast by and do nothing and let whatever happen to Koba happen. Doesn't show up to the last day of the game where he's the other leading candidate for lynch - this guy's scum playstyle is basically to hide like a turtle - pretend he's innocent and hope you guys buy this act. Non-engagement is literally his play.

Klick: Basically Clover's lawyer at this point - either the most tunneled townie in the game protecting his baby Clover or he's scum pocketing Clover - imo he's just got too much invested in the Clover-Town theory to really step back and take an objective look - I have him as town but could be scum.

Aldus: This guy is another level of crazy from the first three - just read what he posted in the last day, I'll go over it below:
In post 1649, Alduskkel wrote:I really think Pooky is caught scum and one or both of the Clover/SS wagons is an attempt to save him.

So SS is trying to rescue ScumPooky by bussing Clover. Also Deimos is trying to rescue ScumPooky by trying to start a wagon against SS. Or they could both be true - I could have 2 scumbuddies who are trying to rescue me! :O This stuff is just nuts.
In post 1666, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DonC, Deimos, you guys need to actually try to play this game instead of being dis-engaged and not giving a shit.

Scum are going to win in a cakewalk if town gets led around by its nose like this. If you lynch sleeper after I flip town then it's just a huge lol-throw by the town.
In post 1668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and Klick's final case against me saying that I am going for Clover because I need 1 mis-exec is just nonsense.

Why would ScumPooky not just hammer Koba for the Mis-Exec instead of trying to defend him and get Clover lynched instead?

If Clover flips town - Pooky is basically definitely dead on Day 2 since he steered the wagon off Koba and onto Clover an innocent.

If Pooky just hammers Koba there - he doesn't have any issues like that - he's just the last vote on a wagon driven by other people.

So why would scumPooky decide to defend koba and re-aim the wagon at Clover instead and take heat that he doesn't need? not to mention Clover is someone who many believe to be town so whether Pooky can even get Clover lynched in the first place is just insanely difficult.

Klick's "PookyScum is just going all out for 1 mislynch" theory is just utter nonsense and when I call him out on it he immediately switches to this post about
In post 1626, Klick wrote:
We have 14 hours left. Pooky is at L-1; Sleeper and Clover are at L-3.

We should lynch Pooky unless someone wants to give a really good reason to swap over to another wagon.

So he re-frames the discussion from Pooky vs Clover to Pooky vs No-Lynch since if Pooky doesn't get hammered here - the town misses its lynch.
In post 1671, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:anyway I'm sorry I sound bitter

I just feel like this game has had a lot of swings - from the initial excitement of picking a coalition to win- to the rollercoaster koba replace in fight - and now the end of the day and I'm going to get lynched for a coalition I never really liked.

I hope you guys manage to turn this game around. I'll check in at the end to see if my initial coalition would've won - I still think it was probably pure-town - Sleeper - Deimos - DC imo are super solid and Klick is the only one I have even a bit of doubt about but I think he's probably just stubborn town here.

Anyway good luck guys it's been fun. catch the bad guys - go town!

I don't see this coming from scum?
There is a lot of content here that is really hard to fake for scum, what with protecting associations and sounding properly emotionally charged and churning out paragraph after paragraph.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

The scumteam is literally Pooky and DC.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Klick »

Without any reasons, I plainly disagree. It's literally exactly what I'd expect from scum who wants to roll over and play dead to get people to not execute them.

Like it's EXACTLY what Pooky is accusing Clover of having done, only context adds up for Pooky actually doing it.

PEdit: yes what Ald said is looking likely atm
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1744, Alduskkel wrote:The scumteam is literally Pooky and DC.
lol
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Klick your progression throughout the game is incredibly suited to the prevailing winds of opinion at the time and I don’t think I’ve seen you take a single controversial stance before anyone else or defend one

Why is that
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Pooky's account here is 17 years old. He can absolutely churn out posts like those, Deimos.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1739, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 1737, Klick wrote:Pooky posted a lot of content and played self-sacrifice to peel people off his wagon. If he was town he'd have done it post-hammer.
What incentive does town have to wait till post hammer
Pooky has made it very clear that he thinks scum play like this
Which means he thinks when people play like this, it's a scumtell
Which means when he plays like this, he's scum.

Town doesn't want a no-lynch. Town would rather get lynched than no-lynch

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”