Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay, so. Idk what NK15 is at right now, but after a VC I intend to vote there unless it's hammering.

I don't like that Ico claimed instead of just letting the lack of confirmation on the inspection condemn NK instead, but what's done is done.

I would like to now amend my earlier plan for inspections. I want NK15 alone on a ship, and we investigate that one. Ico also confirms its claim of course.

Hopefully they're both Town and this is all just a huge misunderstanding, but as of right now I'm feeling NK15 is scummier out of this situation.

P-Edit: I'm a dumbass and typed this out nearly 20 hours ago but forgot to hit post. Pretend this was on Page 36, and I'll read again and hopefully be current in the morning.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Page 38, my bad.

Past few days have been a bit rough on me, sorry for the constant disorientation

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1075, Radical Rat wrote:Okay, so. Idk what NK15 is at right now, but after a VC I intend to vote there unless it's hammering.

I don't like that Ico claimed instead of just letting the lack of confirmation on the inspection condemn NK instead, but what's done is done.

I would like to now amend my earlier plan for inspections. I want NK15 alone on a ship, and we investigate that one. Ico also confirms its claim of course.

Hopefully they're both Town and this is all just a huge misunderstanding, but as of right now I'm feeling NK15 is scummier out of this situation.

P-Edit: I'm a dumbass and typed this out nearly 20 hours ago but forgot to hit post. Pretend this was on Page 36, and I'll read again and hopefully be current in the morning.
i don't really like this idea for a variety of reasons

and i'm also contemplating not pushing NK for execution today
we can put him in the investigation bracket, but not by himself
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay, I skimmed instead of sleeping, and yeah, I stand by everything I said above with a side of Large Suspicion on everyone insisting NK15 has to die RIGHT NOW or he somehow survives the whole game.

We have the means to get either a modclear or modguilty on him. His fakeclaim strat makes no sense as Town, and very little sense as Scum, and I see no downside to making sure before we kill anybody.

Also I'm now reading my earlier post and don't know why I said I'd be voting NK15 at the same time as saying I want to investigate him instead... I guess I changed my mind mid-post? Idfk.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1077, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1075, Radical Rat wrote:Okay, so. Idk what NK15 is at right now, but after a VC I intend to vote there unless it's hammering.

i don't really like this idea for a variety of reasons

and i'm also contemplating not pushing NK for execution today
we can put him in the investigation bracket, but not by himself
Why not by himself? If he's Town and Scum winds up on the same ship, then we just end up Misclowning him anyway. If he's Scum, then having any number of other people on that ship doesn't give us any more information than if he were alone.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1073, Iconeum wrote:I think 5 is too large of a pool

if you make it 4 i'd put datisi/maki/SS/ + either NK (if we don't exectue him - and with Tea found he's probably first to go anyway) or maybe someone like Moment/notscience in it if we execute NK
Iconeum
, you are the PA.
Every time you name someone to be checked they are confirmed not TD. Start understanding the mechanics.

Ok, Iconeum plays horribly, as PA.
Now that Iconeum has named 5 people to be Not TD I propose the following:
1.Iconeum starts trying to understand the mechanics.

2. Datisi, Maki, SS, Moment, and notscience go to wheat, as do I, everybody else who is in Wheat moves out.

3. If someone from the above did not comply within 72 hours they get lynched after everybody who should moved to wheat and everybody else who shouldnt moved out.

3.(Alternative) If everybody from the group in 2. moved in and everybody moved out in time we lynch me because then you can look for the real scum in that group if you find tea, OR we lynch someone else from that group(my preferred solution) who is actually scum, which is better.(that would be notscience here)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ship:Wheat
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1080, Not Known 15 wrote:Ok, Iconeum plays horribly, as PA.
Ho hum, and a big 'ol middlefinger to you 2, chap!
I didn't wanna be in this position in day 1, but *someone* forced my hand

as far as mechanics go, i assure you i have been understanding them since i signed up for this.

the one thing i was unsure about was how to handle these douches who thought it was smart to fake claim PA and try to fake-lead on town
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

This game is a loss
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1083, Alisae wrote:This game is a loss
Hey now, only if you have a town role PM!
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Menalque »

Icon tho seriously when are you gonna stop CCing people who claim your PR :lol:
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1085, Menalque wrote:Icon tho seriously when are you gonna stop CCing people who claim your PR :lol:
Why do people always fake claim my role? :dead:

Ali, I don't see a problem. You can scumhunt to your heart's content if you help make a good bracket for investigation :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:48 am

Post by maxwell »

if you make it 4 i'd put datisi/maki/SS/ + either NK (if we don't exectue him - and with Tea found he's probably first to go anyway) or maybe someone like Moment/notscience in it if we execute NK
It has to be either 5 or 3 - 4 is splitting the difference to an unhappy middle. If we inspect 5 and find tea, we execute one tomorrow and inspect two of that group in case we choose wrong. If it's three with tea, we execute one and inspect one of the remaining two. If we did four, we'd have to inspect two on day 2 anyway, and leave one player as the remainder - basically the same as five but with lower odds of a hit to begin with.

But, you've named names, so now we're committed to those.
In post 1085, Menalque wrote:Icon tho seriously when are you gonna stop CCing people who claim your PR :lol:
In this setup it was the right move.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1087, maxwell wrote:

It has to be either 5 or 3 - 4 is splitting the difference to an unhappy middle. If we inspect 5 and find tea, we execute one tomorrow and inspect two of that group in case we choose wrong. If it's three with tea, we execute one and inspect one of the remaining two. If we did four, we'd have to inspect two on day 2 anyway, and leave one player as the remainder - basically the same as five but with lower odds of a hit to begin with.

But, you've named names, so now we're committed to those.
In this setup it was the right move.
Yes, it was(although it would have been a better move by Iconeum to instantly claim PA and decide all lynches before that happened).

Iconeum, I never said I played well here. But that doesn`t allow you to play suboptimally if you know better. You should, outside of naming people to be lynched/investigated, make as little posts as possible within the rules, with the minimum allowed information to be given to scum with your posts.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1073, Iconeum wrote:if you make it 4 i'd put datisi/maki/SS/ + either NK (if we don't exectue him - and with Tea found he's probably first to go anyway) or maybe someone like Moment/notscience in it if we execute NK
You should make no comment on whether this was an honest suggestion or a WIFOM attempt, and you should unilaterally pick who will be investigated. It can be arbitrary; it's actually even better if it's random (you can exclude people you townread if you so desire, just do not name the people being excluded). It should be 3-4 people, though this is up for debate and you should decide the number before you choose. It should obviously not include the daughter. Other than that, everything you say, including this, gives away information about who the daughter might be.

I'm sorry; I know it's hard to not be able to discuss your reads, but you have to do it. Ask FG for a confessional PT if you want to talk about reads.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:27 am

Post by maxwell »

Agreed 100%. Iconeum names the inspection pool, we set it up, and then execute NK15
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1089, Something_Smart wrote:You should make no comment on whether this was an honest suggestion or a WIFOM attempt, and you should unilaterally pick who will be investigated. It can be arbitrary; it's actually even better if it's random (you can exclude people you townread if you so desire, just do not name the people being excluded). It should be 3-4 people, though this is up for debate and you should decide the number before you choose. It should obviously not include the daughter. Other than that, everything you say, including this, gives away information about who the daughter might be.

I'm sorry; I know it's hard to not be able to discuss your reads, but you have to do it. Ask FG for a confessional PT if you want to talk about reads.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

(except that I am not sorry about you being outed(as opposed to having claimed on an incorrect assumption, sorry for that), you are PA, you have to play that way, deal with it, it`s your duty).
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 am

Post by notscience »

Friendly reminder to deal with caught scum today instead of leaving them open as question marks down the road!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:11 am

Post by notscience »

I’m fine with the pool given I only have a read on moment of the bunch so it’s kinda just a huge pile of ????

I’d rather have the worm in there though.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1087, maxwell wrote:But, you've named names, so now we're committed to those.
not really

i'm going to be naming a lot of names
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Iconeum »

i would like to see people making their scummiest looking brackets of 3 that they wanna see investigated
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Iconeum »

i'll post my final 3 tomorrow and we simply execute NK

right? :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:24 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1097, Iconeum wrote:i'll post my final 3 tomorrow and we simply execute NK

right? :)
Yeah, that's fine
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1079, Radical Rat wrote:Why not by himself? If he's Town and Scum winds up on the same ship, then we just end up Misclowning him anyway. If he's Scum, then having any number of other people on that ship doesn't give us any more information than if he were alone.
I would still like an answer to this please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”