Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2523, Porkens wrote:
In post 2515, Iconeum wrote:porkens how do you explain the lack of a nightkill?
In post 2516, Iconeum wrote:because as far as i know, you called a roleblock last night on CL while you were one-shotted already so??
When I replaced in I caught up on the thread. ALIENS were brought up two or three times. First in a sort of jokey way, then in a semi-firm kinda accusatory way, and then it just sort of fizzled out. I did some research in the GI thread found the alien reroll sympathizer, and saw an opportunity to rattle the cages of any aliens that were actually in the game.

After majority yesterday, while I was fairly confident that Looker was some flavor of scum, I was also worried about coordination between remaining scum, and so I made up a scenario to run interference. It was all pretty last minute as it was late in the night, and I knew I'd have to explain in the morning if I were still alive. It was also possible that I'd catch a nightkill for it if any remaining scum wanted a solo victory or if there were multiple scum left that had already coordinated in the thread. Since I'm spent of all usefulness anyway, I thought it was worth the risk. I announced my intention to kill iconeum hedging on the margin that scum did go along with my "plan" we would still have a clear.

I roleblocked CL last night; and that's why I think there was no NK. Of course there may be another scum that holstered, or another alien, but I think the simplest explanation is the former.

I started the game with 4 one-shot abilities. The one-shotizer made my abilities one-shot redundantly so there was a net zero effect.

I have a very narrow pool of remaining scum candidates, and CL is at the top.
I also thought there was a non-zero chance that CL would just reply and expose himself which would make things easier today.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[there is legit no way we can know if Farside was an effort saver or not. I can't call it fake but it was not confirmed either. both TSE and Pork are wrong abt it.]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2526, Morning Tweet wrote:[there is legit no way we can know if Farside was an effort saver or not. I can't call it fake but it was not confirmed either. both TSE and Pork are wrong abt it.]
You want to explain day 1 lynch results then.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2522, farside22 wrote:
In post 2519, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Farside’s Claim is legit fake.
So why sb lynch proof day 1 if im lying?
A role that you have that makes them lynch proof.
Like your buddy.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Yeah actually I don’t Trust you anymore.

VOTE: Farside
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Wait actually their last post makes me rethink here.

VOTE: Unvote
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

MT could be scum here as well.
I guess no one is really confirmed Town here except for like Iceon.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2527, farside22 wrote:
In post 2526, Morning Tweet wrote:[there is legit no way we can know if Farside was an effort saver or not. I can't call it fake but it was not confirmed either. both TSE and Pork are wrong abt it.]
[It would only be caused by an Effort Saver if someone was going to win from Starbuck dying, right? So it's possible but that'd mean that TSE is a showstopper condemner or something, which i sort of doubt]

[My current best guess is that Chateau's role messed with it, I guess. That or yours did of course]
TrueSoulEnergy wrote:MT could be scum here as well.
[Yeah just Ico is confirmed alignment. I am confirmed oneshotizer. Pork i want to say is confirmed JoAT but technically he could have been holstering kills I guess ? You are very likely involved with BM although technically possible you werent. Farside/Chateau have to be responsible for some kind of fuckery going on, with you as a third option i suppose]
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I mean I don’t believe both wolves have a roles that remove abilities/limit them.
But then again, this is a GPick so really anything is possible.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Actually I don’t believe we are even in LYLO/MYLO.

VOTE: No Execution

I want to see who gets night killed.
Even though it’s most likely going to be me and Ico I’m curious.

Although it might be best to lynch someone here I’m not sure.
My vote will be here though for now. I’d like all of your opinions as well.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2534, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Actually I don’t believe we are even in LYLO/MYLO.

VOTE: No Execution

I want to see who gets night killed.
Even though it’s most likely going to be me and Ico I’m curious.

Although it might be best to lynch someone here I’m not sure.
My vote will be here though for now. I’d like all of your opinions as well.
bad idea, no?

like you say, it's most likely going to be me which leaves you where you are today, minus the ONLY conf town. I don't see how that's a better scenario

I'm still here today and i'm going to use my vote to help solve this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2422, Porkens wrote:Ok here it goes. I asked the mod what would happen if we got down to two unaligned scum, what would happen. He confirmed that both scum factions would tie. I’m werewolf and I’ll kill iconeum. If the other scum is still alive, kill someone else. I’m putting all my money on this, but if we just lynched card dealerbom fucked anyway too many clears. And I claimed wolf already and it’s only a matter of time till you figure that out lol.

Oh and please god don’t let looker have a blue card
In post 2423, Porkens wrote:To be clear I kill iconeum, you (chetau please be dealer) don’t kill me, you won’t survive too many clears. Kill someone else, then there are 4, we nolynch tomorrow and kill the last two.

Also sorry Ifigênia fucking up here.
let me be very, very clear here

i believe there is exactly 0,00 % chance Porkens was lying here
he genuinely believed this might win him the game

he even apologized for 'if fucking this up'

there is MAYBE an offchance that it actually is a town gambit. It's really really small. And a bad one at that.

we

are

executing

Porkens

VOTE: PORKENS
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2532, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2527, farside22 wrote:
[It would only be caused by an Effort Saver if someone was going to win from Starbuck dying, right? So it's possible but that'd mean that TSE is a showstopper condemner or something, which i sort of doubt]

[My current best guess is that Chateau's role messed with it, I guess. That or yours did of course]
TrueSoulEnergy wrote:MT could be scum here as well.
[Yeah just Ico is confirmed alignment. I am confirmed oneshotizer. Pork i want to say is confirmed JoAT but technically he could have been holstering kills I guess ? You are very likely involved with BM although technically possible you werent. Farside/Chateau have to be responsible for some kind of fuckery going on, with you as a third option i suppose]
I think there is a reason based on my role why the player was lynch proof day 1. I felt TSE was a lyncher type based on his quick hammer that day and now he's in I don't give a fuck mode. That's just my theory. He still reads scummy as shit even with that thinking going through my head.
Pork targetted Bingle and he claimed never to be targetted (but hey that's a scum role so I take it with a grain of salt).
TSE doesn't see interested in pork or CL so either he is scum with one (theory based on actions that I have creep up on me) or again he just is in the don't give a fuck mode.
CL has not once read as game solving and seems to jump on anything to save him so my votes not moving. If it comes down to it in the end we should lynch one or the other.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2537, farside22 wrote:
CL has not once read as game solving and seems to jump on anything to save him so my votes not moving. If it comes down to it in the end we should lynch one or the other.
I have been trying to solve by eliminating porkens.

Why would I not try to "save myself" and how is that type of mindset AI either way?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

guys if you play this ten times

how many times is porkens just scum here with all of his 'moves'?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2538, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2537, farside22 wrote:
I have been trying to solve by eliminating porkens.

Why would I not try to "save myself" and how is that type of mindset AI either way?

I see scum typically care about saving themselves. I don't see an original thought process from you that doesn't come from anyone else.
Never mind most of the game you floated by doing shit fucking all.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:50 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I’m not a lyncher so Farside is wrong or a liar.

VOTE: Porkens

I’ll take Icon’s word on this.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Porkens »

How could it win me the game if I didn’t know how many scum were left? I was also clearly fine hammering looker, who was pretty obviously scum. As I’ve explained, I was trying to run interference to hedge against possible scum collaboration. The “sorry if I fuck this up” is an apology to the town in the event the gambit got me mislynched. Who would I be apologizing to otherwise? Ideally I was hoping to catch the nightkill or preserve our clear. Yes I was open wolfing because I am a wolf, but I’m a town wolf. It’s not the end of hope though, so here are my thoughts on tomorrow:

I believe all the role claims that have been claimed except for CL and TSE. Ive looked for something that explains the failed lynch and I have found nothing except town effort saver that could do that. Farside is telling the truth imo. I also have not found a one-shotizer that’s not town aligned that makes any sense here. mT is town. Ico is misguided (not totally unfair) but obviously town.

So that makes it down to TSE and CL.

I roleblocked CL last night, which you will confirm with my flip. I think the razor is clear here that CL is therefor maf. However, it’s possible that Maf TSE holstered last night in order to frame CL. TSE’s play today is suggestive that that is the case. His votes have been all over the place, he is ignoring the relative watertightness of the two claims I mentioned, and even went for noexecute earlier.

Really, the only thing holding me back from the TSE direction today has been the roleblock on CL. On the CL side of the ledger, I can see his play coming from a protective roll as well. But again, roleblocked and no kill.

Tomorrow you should do a deeper dive into the TSE/CL isos to have the best shot.

axtually after really thinking it through here I’ll switch to TSE today. TSE very well would holster last night, and his play has been far scummier than CL.

VOTE: TSE. if we don’t eliminate TSE today, Consider this my suggestion for tomorrow. But again, read up.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:12 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 7.3
Porkens (3) - Chateau Lobby, Iconeum, TrueSoulEnergy [
E-1
]

Chateau Lobby (1) - farside22 [E-3]
TrueSoulEnergy (1) - Porkens [E-3]

Not voting: Morning Tweet

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 7 will end in (expired on 2020-07-14 05:20:00) or when an elimination is reached.
time will end
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Pork: your vote change makes no sense. If you think you blocked a kill why would you switch votes?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Porkens »

Mechanically it’s CL, by play it’s TSE. I don’t see CL going through today with this push on me. Ideally we’d lynch CL today and that would end the day. Failing that mop up TSE tomorrow. But if I’m the lynch today your most likely in mylo tomorrow, and if you can’t get. Oth, I’d shoot from the hip at tse based on play.

But you are right, stay the course, do the right thing, yards yards
VOTE: CL
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Porkens »

End the game*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

While I don't disagree about tse play scummy. I'd say he's 3p or scum. Cl was rb with no nk so I stick there.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Porkens »

Would you put any stock in a TSE+CL scum possibility?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2548, Porkens wrote:Would you put any stock in a TSE+CL scum possibility?
I wouldn't understand why the lynch proof happened day 1 if thats true

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”