Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1164, Raven Branwen wrote:@Star, these posts were one minute apart. Do you no longer think Skitter and Lillith are tagteaming? I can understand why you might consider wanting to settle on MWB or Dunn but why would you prefer it? How can you change your mind this quickly? And if you think the Skitter/Nahdia thing ought to be resolved, then how does either an MWB or Dunn wagon help to resolve this?

Ftr, I am not a fan of compromise wagons, they far more often than not result in a mislynch.
My mind hasn't changed on lilith and skitter. Not sure where you'd get that from.

I was more chiming in on the lack of anything from MWB and Dunn and one or both seem to be in most people's scumreads, so that would be a viable option, too.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by beeboy »

I really don't want to setup an alarm for this game.
So if you guys want to grab to midway then please just set that up now.

I'd really rather not no lynch and idk if I should stay up late or go to sleep early for this game lmao.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I still think it's one of skitter or Nahdia today. I'll gladly switch to Nahdia to help resolve that.

I'm not understanding this belated push on me and it feels severely opportunistic.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I would rather vote midway but I think my townreads would rather vote Starbuck if I'm reading the room right? I'm conflicted
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Dunn who are you voting for that isn't Midway?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1178, Clover Ebi wrote:I would rather vote midway but I think my townreads would rather vote Starbuck if I'm reading the room right? I'm conflicted
Your town reads were also stating that Nahdia was their highest scumread, but are voting for me. So how does that make sense?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by beeboy »

I'd rather vote Midway, because I forgot he was frozen on Dunnstral for literally the entire game.

TWL Midway changed opinions at complete random and was getting himself killed as a result of it. Literally as that dude got the chain he changed his read for 5 seconds in order to do something out of nowhere. This game it feels like that game traumatized him so he just decided to stick on Dunnstral and never move. Basically TWL midway was running to his death but Midway in this game is being swept away by the tide.

Clover, Starbuck do you 2 believe we can get momentum for a midway lynch today?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1180, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1178, Clover Ebi wrote:I would rather vote midway but I think my townreads would rather vote Starbuck if I'm reading the room right? I'm conflicted
Your town reads were also stating that Nahdia was their highest scumread, but are voting for me. So how does that make sense?
I've said I'd change to Nahdia but Skitter changed thinking I wouldn't. What part isn't making sense here?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

UNVOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Midway

@beeboy Yes
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

Tbh I've been skimming towards the end of this day phase because this game has too many walls for me to stay sane reading and responding to everything but I like Nahdia so I'll reply to them in particular.

@Nahdia I saw a post on if my read on you has evolved since my initial vote. I think you had some sequences you like. I found when you came in and fought for you to not be lynched it was part of the needed fire I was asking for earlier in the game when I basically said you weren't playing like someone who had heavily controversial opinions and was also being pressured. And I do think your play now makes a lot more sense relative to your position in the thread.

I am not sure if I like the Skitter 1v1 yet and I wanted to read it in more depth since I am technically null/scum on both of you. But I was really hoping you 2 would split focus a bit more to help me improve my read but you both have been stuck in a 1v1. I think in general I am just not going to move to either of you today and hope that going into day 2 I can further establish my read.

pedit:
VOTE: Midawy

I feel like your bias since my vote is on you, :P but if I am going to stick to a lynch I want it to go through since I personally don't have needed info to sort nahdia/skitter today.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1182, Clover Ebi wrote:
I've said I'd change to Nahdia but Skitter changed thinking I wouldn't. What part isn't making sense here?
So why didn't you swap then? I would have gone there as well, but skitter decided to be all OMGUS when she's nowhere near elimination.

TBH she's way too testy and out of the two, I'd prefer to eliminate her, but I'd go to Nahdia just to resolve that shit.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Beeboy is Starbuck towny enough that you want to give her a chance and we should do midway? Or do you want to get the Nahdia wagon going. I'll admit I wouldn't be keen on Nahdia but since that'd mean you skitter and Lilith all seem good on it I'd join
pedit: Oh
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1185, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1182, Clover Ebi wrote:
So why didn't you swap then? I would have gone there as well, but skitter decided to be all OMGUS when she's nowhere near elimination.

TBH she's way too testy and out of the two, I'd prefer to eliminate her, but I'd go to Nahdia just to resolve that shit.
Lilith voted you and I followed. I understand wanting to resolve Nahdia and part of me agrees with it. The next time I would've been free to vote Nahdia the wagon already went down.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1186, Clover Ebi wrote:Beeboy is Starbuck towny enough that you want to give her a chance and we should do midway? Or do you want to get the Nahdia wagon going. I'll admit I wouldn't be keen on Nahdia but since that'd mean you skitter and Lilith all seem good on it I'd join
pedit: Oh

yeye I don't want to drop Nahdia anymore. I don't know if it was a deliberate choice to play the way I stated I wanted them to. But they are doing it and I don't want to drop someone who has been stuck in a 1v1. People in those situations tend to be atrociously hard to read, any experienced player can play along with a 1v1 and I don't think Nahdia or Skitter would be among players who couldn't.

At this moment in time I am resolved to lynch either Starbuck or Midway. I don't want to push one if it means opening the door to let people lynch someone else if you follow?
Are you fine with doing this with me or did you have someone else in mind you wanted to see drop today?

side note: Use drop and exile in place of lynch more often. Those are the 2 words I am choosing between for my modded games and future language :P
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1184, beeboy wrote:I feel like your bias since my vote is on you, but if I am going to stick to a lynch I want it to go through since I personally don't have needed info to sort nahdia/skitter today.
My wagon appeared out of nowhere with no one giving any god damn reasons other than they didn't like votato, they didn't like that I just asked for the spam to cease, or they didn't like that they got called out for being hypocritical, so I don't what bias I can have when folks are coming up with horrid reasons or no reasons but jumping on my wagon. It's all OMGUS to me at this moment.

I'd like to feel like I didn't waste my time spending a few days catching up just to be eliminated by opportunistic scum.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

My worry that Starbuck just brought up is Nahdia/Skitter/Raven etc just becoming a thing the next day if we're wrong, but besides that I don't mind trusting you on this since midway was who I wanted at first as well and I'll just have to swallow the bullet if we're wrong here and lose any credibility I ever had if any

VOTE: Midway
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by beeboy »

@Dunn do you have any other scum reads outside of midway?
And is there any wagons that you wouldn't be willing to vote?

I am trying to figure out a good resolution for this day phase, it is just incredibly difficult when only 5 people are here when our deadline is basically 3 hours away given people have to sleep.

pedit: That's a fair take lmao, I really just don't like the way Votato played he was buddying everyone and voting the other half without real commitment/ reasons. Hopefully if your town and live today we can see eye to eye tomorrow.

p-pedit: credibility??? lmao who needs that
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Ugh, I don't like this. @Beeboy I think you should reread Votato's posts there is just something off about them.

I think Starbuck and Midway are pretty neck and neck for flipping scum, but Starbuck has said a lot more this game on a lot more subjects. If Midway flips scum or town I feel we'll be in this exact spot tomorrow.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If Starbuck was less reasonable/enjoyable I'd probably want her dead more. Wait, that sounds really bad but I don't mean that as in-my headache is setting in I should probably stop talking sorry
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

@Tux the main reason I want to flip mid over Starbucks is yes, I have stronger feelings on Star scum but I can see my opinion changing on her where I don't see that happening on mid atm if that makes sense?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1192, Tuxedo Mask wrote:I think Starbuck and Midway are pretty neck and neck for flipping scum, but Starbuck has said a lot more this game on a lot more subjects.
But it shouldn't be that way. midway's been here since the start, so has Dunn.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Quite literally, Tux, you're excusing midway and Dunn for what you jumped all over beeboy for in the first however many pages of the game.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

@Tux

Can you case Starbuck for me?
Because I very strongly agree with you about Votato posts.

Starbuck just did a very standard catch up to me and I feel close enough on the 2 of them that I don't particularly mind waiting? It's not like I am giving them unneeded leeway and shooting myself in the foot while they null post. I still do want to flip Midway this game. I think leaving Starbuck alive gives us higher odds of realizing we are wrong and giving us better information post flip to find scum #2/#3
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I want to please all my townreads but I can't do that and it's making me overthink/my headache get worse and I know I'm just being entirely unreasonable and I should probably lay down
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 1197, beeboy wrote:@Tux

Can you case Starbuck for me?
Because I very strongly agree with you about Votato posts.

Starbuck just did a very standard catch up to me and I feel close enough on the 2 of them that I don't particularly mind waiting? It's not like I am giving them unneeded leeway and shooting myself in the foot while they null post. I still do want to flip Midway this game. I think leaving Starbuck alive gives us higher odds of realizing we are wrong and giving us better information post flip to find scum #2/#3
Look I don't know Starbuck's life, but the fact their catch up took multiple days feels off. Like you said it was standard catch up, but it stretched from their entry into a game (which was early) all the way to deadline. That feels like a good way to be present while avoiding scrutiny. Also, I didn't actually mind their push on me, but their back looks really bad. And the timing of it feels off like they were trying to set me up as an EOD mislynch, then backed off and said it was a reaction test when others disagreed. Then they still shade me by calling my reaction to the test bad but unvoting anyway. Their whole stance on me feels disingenuous. Also, I get a self-preservation wagon, but why in the form of a flash wagon on Midway, someone who doesn't even seem to have enough ground in this game to defend themselves, over Nahdia or pushing Skitter more?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”