Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Logicalicaltist

I’d be willing to bet my in-game life that Elsa is Town.

TemporalLich is just a notch below that.

Username is probably Town

DGB is probably Town since 2 slots who have played with her a lot are calling her Town. I don’t really believe there’s an actual D1 mech clear on the slot though.

I’ve already gone over why Logic is probably scum.

Lavender I feel could be lurk scum because she reacted to the vote on her while ignoring the rest of the gamestate.

CHK had a bit about people were disrespecting the mod by not trying to fix a stalled gamestate instead of fixing it and it felt a little fake but not condemingly so. If that’s really how he feels then I think his posts need to be more impactful than they have been.

Everyone else is dead null and most of them are people not doing anything.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:CHK had a bit about people were disrespecting the mod by not trying to fix a stalled gamestate instead of fixing it and it felt a little fake but not condemingly so. If that’s really how he feels then I think his posts need to be more impactful than they have been.
Elaborate.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1276, chkflip wrote:
In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:CHK had a bit about people were disrespecting the mod by not trying to fix a stalled gamestate instead of fixing it and it felt a little fake but not condemingly so. If that’s really how he feels then I think his posts need to be more impactful than they have been.
Elaborate.
What part of that do you not understand?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

No need to be rude or coy or whatever you're trying to be there, Alch. You're saying you think the post is fake. I'm asking you simply to expand upon that point.
In post 1264, Logicalicaltist wrote:The Gobble wagon isn’t really showing much resistance.
I honestly don’t like either of those 2 wagons.
Three votes on a single page may have been alarming some time ago, but now? I disagree. People are complaining about the stalled gamestate and this wagon is revitalizing it. Simple as.
In post 1270, username wrote:Drew you say you can't argue with that about turkey

But you have literally argued with that about turkey in the last five pages
This is actually a fair point, but not one I'm willing to allow gobb to continue floating doing absolutely fucking nothing, which is what you're posturing you want from the 3p, so... where's the disconnect there exactly?

What's the difference?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1278, chkflip wrote:No need to be rude or coy or whatever you're trying to be there, Alch. You're saying you think the post is fake. I'm asking you simply to expand upon that point.
If you wanted more on a specific point then you need to be more specific when you ask.

And it seemed fake because in the same post you told people to stop complaining and do something you weren’t doing anything either, but that’s mitigated you actually having done some stuff in your other posts. “Think of the mod” just seems like an easy thing to say to earn brownie points to me but I acknowledge that you may legitimately feel that way.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Oh yeah that thing with Drew is weird and reminded me about how earlier he said he’d rather get lynched before me and while I do appreciate any help I can get here it doesn’t look like a Town mindset. I’d put him between Logical and Lavender on the scumlist.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 1270, username wrote:Drew you say you can't argue with that about turkey

But you have literally argued with that about turkey in the last five pages
Similar to what PK did.
They called A50 a Town read and is now saying they viewed them as a Null Poster or something like that before and now their a scum read.
Me and PK gave our town reads, I’m the only one that stuck to them.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Logicalicaltist »

@Alchemist

Do you believe my defence towards your slot is forced?
Is there specifically something I said that you feel I normally wouldn’t have said?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1282, Logicalicaltist wrote:@Alchemist

Do you believe my defence towards your slot is forced?
Is there specifically something I said that you feel I normally wouldn’t have said?
It does seem a bit forced because you were one of the most enthusiastic defenders of my slot. There’s no specific wording in your posts that make me scumread you, but again there was a trend of people who’ve seen my scumgame defending me and those who haven’t weren’t. You were the only one who didn’t fit, unless you’re on an alt and actually have played with me.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by username »

In post 1278, chkflip wrote:This is actually a fair point, but not one I'm willing to allow gobb to continue floating doing absolutely fucking nothing, which is what you're posturing you want from the 3p, so... where's the disconnect there exactly?

What's the difference?
It's not posturing so you can check that one right at the door. I'm asking the 3p to prove its value that it claims it has. As well as to prove the value that a number of other players have claimed it has.

I'm also not suggesting that the turkey be allowed to live or suggesting that it has been useful at all. I also don't think Pine has been useful at all; and I say that as someone who considers the guy to be a friend. And who teamed with him in Team Mafia.

I'm pointing out a criticism of Drew and his approach to that slot. A point that you agree with apparently.

There's no disconnect there.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by username »

Not gonna lie, I actually like alchemist's read list and I noticed that about lavender too

Is lavender an alt? Could the slot be scum intimidated by what it thinks is an aggressive and experienced town?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by username »

I'm not super crazy about alchemist's scum read on logical but I do feel like it's coming from a genuine place
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1284, username wrote:It's not posturing so you can check that one right at the door. I'm asking the 3p to prove its value that it claims it has. As well as to prove the value that a number of other players have claimed it has.
You're asking the 3p to be useful.

I'm asking gobbledygook to be useful.

You're calling for a lynch on a self-resolving slot.

I'm not.
In post 1284, username wrote:I'm also not suggesting that the turkey be allowed to live or suggesting that it has been useful at all. I also don't think Pine has been useful at all; and I say that as someone who considers the guy to be a friend. And who teamed with him in Team Mafia.

I'm pointing out a criticism of Drew and his approach to that slot. A point that you agree with apparently.

Advocating that the 3p is lynched over people that aren't even remotely fucking participating, by proxy, is allowing them to continue to float.

Flush the fucking toilet.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Lavender »

I already said I wasn’t an alt...
This is my only account.

As for me “ignoring gamestate”, it’s because I don’t really see the point of butting into a debate about lynching a 3p or not.
I mostly respond to things about me, it’s just the way I play.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by username »

In post 1287, chkflip wrote:
In post 1284, username wrote:It's not posturing so you can check that one right at the door. I'm asking the 3p to prove its value that it claims it has. As well as to prove the value that a number of other players have claimed it has.
You're asking the 3p to be useful.

I'm asking gobbledygook to be useful.

You're calling for a lynch on a self-resolving slot.

I'm not.
In post 1284, username wrote:I'm also not suggesting that the turkey be allowed to live or suggesting that it has been useful at all. I also don't think Pine has been useful at all; and I say that as someone who considers the guy to be a friend. And who teamed with him in Team Mafia.

Advocating that the 3p is lynched over people that aren't even remotely fucking participating, by proxy, is allowing them to continue to float.

Flush the fucking toilet.
You can't know that the slot is self fucking resolving dude. You simply can't. It CLAIMS to be self-resolving.

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly pushing the 3p right now anyway over anyone. My vote is on the equally useless Lavender, and I'm willing to move to gobbledegook or even Pine.

I've made this very clear, maybe get your head outta the fucking toilet.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by username »

like, chkflip, you're awful salty toward me about positions I'm not even espousing
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by username »

In post 1288, Lavender wrote:As for me “ignoring gamestate”, it’s because I don’t really see the point of butting into a debate about lynching a 3p or not.
Afraid of rocking the boat?

We have other things to discuss, have you no thoughts about that?
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by username »

chkflip, I've literally given you two scum-reads of varying seriousness (Lavender / Doctor Drew) and two lurkers that are useless, (Pine, turkey) but because I asked Alchemist to provide some reads (which he did, hey look he helped the town yaaaaaay thanks kuribo) but you seem to have it stuck in your craw that i'm "pushing the 3p over scum reads"
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1291, username wrote:
In post 1288, Lavender wrote:As for me “ignoring gamestate”, it’s because I don’t really see the point of butting into a debate about lynching a 3p or not.

I’m not sure to be honest.

What other things to discuss?
The most I’ve skimmed through just talked about 3p.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by username »

In post 1293, Lavender wrote:

you could share with us who you think is scum?

perhaps who you think is town?

you could contribute in some way, jump into the fray with both feet and get your hands dirty
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1294, username wrote:
In post 1293, Lavender wrote:

you could share with us who you think is scum?

perhaps who you think is town?

you could contribute in some way, jump into the fray with both feet and get your hands dirty
I’ll say that I think Elsa Jay is acting sketchy like? I just feel that they’re weird and get a bad vibe about them.

DGB because of Pooky.
Ummm...I’m having trouble remembering anyone who spoke like town to me.

I could contribute like so, couldn’t I.
I mean I’ll try you know ╮(╯o╰)╭
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1289, username wrote:You can't know that the slot is self fucking resolving dude. You simply can't. It CLAIMS to be self-resolving.

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly pushing the 3p right now anyway over anyone. My vote is on the equally useless Lavender, and I'm willing to move to gobbledegook or even Pine.

I've made this very clear, maybe get your head outta the fucking toilet.
Actually, I can. He claimed himself into a corner. He needs to absorb two roles and use them on two seperate nights to leave the game a winner.

That's the definition of self-resolving.

And just because you've finally stopped voting and yelling for us to yeet the 3p into the sun doesn't mean we have to ignore the fact that you've spent most of the phase berating town for not voting out the 3p.

That's not how that works.
In post 1290, username wrote:like, chkflip, you're awful salty toward me about positions I'm not even espousing
See above. Just because you're not "espousing" it now doesn't mean you haven't been for forever. The only one with hurt cheeks over this discussion is you, bud.

Sorry.
In post 1292, username wrote:chkflip, I've literally given you two scum-reads of varying seriousness (Lavender / Doctor Drew) and two lurkers that are useless, (Pine, turkey) but because I asked Alchemist to provide some reads (which he did, hey look he helped the town yaaaaaay thanks kuribo) but you seem to have it stuck in your craw that i'm "pushing the 3p over scum reads"
Neat!

Lavender is a vanity wagon at this point in time. Your point?

I'm not even pressuring you right now and you're freeeeaking the fuck out.

It'd be kind of funny if it wasn't so sad.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1245, Doctor Drew wrote:I still think A50 is the way to go(sorry bud).
Why are you apologizing so much? You have a reason that you think is legit, so it doesn't make me mad. I mean, I know it isn't a slip, but you think it is and I can see where you're coming from. I only get mad when people don't make sense and refuse to reconsider after they've been shown how nonsensical their reasoning is. (and besides, this gives me ammunition for the next game when you do catch me slipping and I refer to this game to refute your case, or when you claim to have a meta read on me and I still refer to this game -as well as others- to prove that you can't meta read me) :twisted: All is good. :]

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1246, gobbledygook wrote:It's turkey time everyone
I don't eat turkey, but I 'll make an exception for you. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1258, pisskop wrote:i have to say, if it is kuribo id be blown away to the moon and back.
I did/do think it's him. although the games her referenced did not have "kuribo" in them. (I don't remember the names, but he was too specific about one game in which he was NK'd on N1 so I checked it and it wasn't kuribo)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”