NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well then.
I suggested talking thinks through first LL.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I suggest A50 hammers you and town wins.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1941, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1696, Almost50 wrote:You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking of No Elimination. Scum can shoot each other or can shoot town. If they both shoot town though they make the last townie as a kingmaker. If only one of then shoot town and the other shoots the opposing scum we're in a 2v1 Elo. If they both shoot each other we win.
This was quite dumb though.
This is what LL was using (among other things) to accuse me of being the SK. Now that the SK has been caught, reread and tell me if it makes sense for it to come from the last MAFIA (knowing the SK has been BP too, but assuming I was 50-50 on that part).

Put another way, assume that I am the last Mafioso here. I "suspect" the SK might be BP. I also -obviously- didn't know it it was LL or fwog/JV at the time. Do you think I would suggest the Elo and risk being shot myself or would I be actively looking for the SK to eliminate by day? You work it out.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, if A50 was scum he'd just hammer by now anyway.
VOTE: LuckyLuciano
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1942, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1724, Almost50 wrote:Actually, you know what? My lynch doesn't hurt the town that much. It just brings the 2-1-1 situation right now, and whichever of you doesn't kill the other loses. The only difference is you can both agree to share the win (which would be lame tbh).

So, let me help you there:

VOTE: A50
Oh and a self-vote too. A50, why do you do this? *facepalm*
because I didn't care if I went down at that point. Scum had to aim for Scum still. IT MADE NO MAJOR DIFFERENCE.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So it's got to be LL then, good to know.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@A50, I can lay out why I voted EE if you want, but it's always EE so w/e.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

LL, that's quite the difference in attitude towards A50 from post and post yesterday.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Yup, it is.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Part of why I'm alive and not Titus.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1925, LuckyLuciano wrote:A50 is probably scum based on that wagon, but I also realize that if I dislike a person's attitude I tend to want them to be scum. A50's tone was incredibly dickish and condescending when he came into the game, so I might have been confbiasing reads onto him. I need to revisit a lot of topics if I'm in ELo, but I think I'm still leaning mafia on A50 preliminarily just because of the Drew wagon dynamics. I think in the case that 2 mafia were on the Drew wagon, then it would have been too easy for him to live if they just laid low.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

See, this is why you are scum. You didn't come into this day phase trying to solve. You came in trying to get A50 and I to scumread each other. Even now you aren't arguing why I shouldn't be voting you, you are arguing why I should be voting A50.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1947, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But wouldn't LL want to kill you and capitalize on Titus scumreading me. According to yourself?
I sincerely hoped he did. That's why I said it wasn't the best move (to kill Titus).

But -to be completely transparent, and considering Titus is already shot- I had a personal (maybe even selfish) motive there too. I wanted to be the NK because it was TITUS' game to win or lose. She started this game. I didn't. I don't even count games I replace into towards my stats (and I reset the stats anyway and am counting from the start of 2020), so I thought her deciding the game would be best. Now I get all the blame if this goes wrong due to me liking you more than LL.

P.S. I think I saw you both cross voting. LL voted you first, and that's one more reason I don't like his play. YOU DO NOT PLACE A VOTE IN ELO UNLESS YOU KNOW IT'S ON SCUM. Now I've got to wait and see why he decided I was 100% Town when he had been most sus of me all of yesterday.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1949, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you still standing by your LL scumread?
It's not even just a "scumread|". It's "who is playing a better game IF they were scum". I mean, OK.. I know I should be outright hunting the last Mafioso here, but how LL is/has been playing doesn't make me think he is town at all.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1962, LuckyLuciano wrote:See, this is why you are scum. You didn't come into this day phase trying to solve. You came in trying to get A50 and I to scumread each other. Even now you aren't arguing why I shouldn't be voting you, you are arguing why I should be voting A50.
Why should i be arguing that when you've already taken a HUGE risk (Which was assuming you were town) in voting me over A50 immediately?
You doing that proves your scum mindset. Therefore i do not need to argue with you anymore, all that matters is convincing A50 to make the right choice now, which should be bleeding obvious considering your scummy play today.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

A50, do you think my crumbs believing you were doctor tracing all the way back to D2 were fake? If they are legitimate, then there's no reason for you to have lived as long as you did.

It's less about you being town and more about Norwegian being scum. The NK is the only viable option for Norwegian. Titus was scum on him. I was willing to vote either way. You were leaning towards voting me. If you die, I obviously never vote the IC and then Norwegian loses. If I die, you and Titus vote Norwegian.

I revisited the wagons overnight and it makes sense for Drew to be double bussed given that Norwegian was on early and Nahdia made the mistake of lingering around so she was forced into hammering or looking scummy AF for refusing to.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1965, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why should i be arguing that when you've already taken a HUGE risk (Which was assuming you were town) in voting me over A50 immediately?
Why is it a huge risk to vote you over A50 immediately? Wouldn't the risk be in voting immediately, period?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1951, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well then.
I suggested talking thinks through first LL.
This is not a genuine reaction from somehow who was considering the possibility of A50 scum earlier (which you know he was because he didn't vote me earlier and he was asking my opinion on A50). If he genuinely believed A50 could be scum, he's trying to get me to unvote before A50 hammers. He knows A50 isn't going to fast hammer.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1967, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 1965, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why should i be arguing that when you've already taken a HUGE risk (Which was assuming you were town) in voting me over A50 immediately?
Why is it a huge risk to vote you over A50 immediately? Wouldn't the risk be in voting immediately, period?
Did you read what A50 said? You were very openly scumreading A50 yesterday, but now you suddenly voted me without a second's thought. Nor did you explain why you suddenly switched your read so violently. Your confidence there shows you weren't worried at all about the possibility of scum!A50 because you already know you are the last scum so your sole intention was to get the last mislynch through.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1952, LuckyLuciano wrote:I suggest A50 hammers you and town wins.
You know, if I was Mafia here I'd have made you look like a fool. Then again, you KNOW that would be the case, so the only way you do that (vote first, without a discussion and without a case) is if you know that vote does NOT win the town the game. In other words, you cannot lose "because" you voted so hastily, because you know neither of the two other is Mafia.. if that makes any sense to you.

Let me retry: Let's assume you are Town. The Town thinks X is scum (even by 99%) and would still consider that 1% possibility that Y is scum. Town does NOT vote X before they've at least provided a case on why they think it's X and not Y because if that 1% is true they instantly lose.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Keep in mind Cakez was the mafia NK N3. Why would Cakez be the night kill? Because he was pushing Norwegian for several days. Cakez wasn't exactly the towniest person in the game. To NK a likely miselimination means that mafia was threatened by him.

Pedit: Yeah, I was. And I also realized that I was scumreading him because I didn't like him. Multiple times I read shit he said, misunderstood it at first and just assumed it was coming from a scummy place when every time he was able to explain what he meant and I realized I was just hyperfixating on him. Your play here is textbook scum ELo, that's why you get instavoted by me. You have no intention to solve the game. Your entire approach is to get A50 and I to shade each other. You are trying to keep as many options available as possible, not find mafia.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In what WORLD does town play like LL does here in LYLO?

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1970, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1952, LuckyLuciano wrote:I suggest A50 hammers you and town wins.
You know, if I was Mafia here I'd have made you look like a fool. Then again, you KNOW that would be the case, so the only way you do that (vote first, without a discussion and without a case) is if you know that vote does NOT win the town the game. In other words, you cannot lose "because" you voted so hastily, because you know neither of the two other is Mafia.. if that makes any sense to you.

Let me retry: Let's assume you are Town. The Town thinks X is scum (even by 99%) and would still consider that 1% possibility that Y is scum. Town does NOT vote X before they've at least provided a case on why they think it's X and not Y because if that 1% is true they instantly lose.
I dunno about you, but I'll take a 99% chance to win every single game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1957, LuckyLuciano wrote:@A50, I can lay out why I voted EE if you want, but it's always EE so w/e.
I would like to see that still. It could be beneficial. Plus I promised Titus to reconsider Nowee, and I am a man of my word. I make no promises that your case would change my view, but let's hear it anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”