Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2071, Chara wrote:when i read Nahdia's flip. after that i went through the thread backwards and it became apparent that werewolves were town.
ty
i'm not sure i have anymore questions but is there anything you want to ask me about/talk to me about?
i'm leaning towards voting you here.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:42 am

Post by beeboy »

Clover why are you playing in absolutes?
Don't get me wrong I strongly believe me and Skitter are wasting our time but I think it's the correct way of doing it.

I just find it odd you're approaching your read on Drusilla this entire game with utmost certainty. :|
Noughts and Crosses you just didn't strike me as someone to play like this at all?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2072, Clover Ebi wrote:1) Yeah it is pretty weird, but we don't know what the scum have so it's best to not overthink and go into what ifs right?
2) Why is that odd?
3) Really? Tux was someone I was scumreading from before all this started so this is odd.
2. i mean i guess i think that it's more likely dru is telling the truth than not, but i don't see why *you* think that?
3. can you give me a refresher? why did you think tux was scum?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2074, Chara wrote:
In post 2070, Clover Ebi wrote:I have no reason to believe you're town Chara I apologize :(
i was wondering if you were scum but this makes me really doubt it.
it's okay, ahaha. maybe i'd be upset if i'd been here since the beginning, but it's fine. still, even in that case i'd consider it a good thing to grill the player you're going to vote... in the majority of situations?
I understand that! I get why people are doing it, but I wouldn't consider that the most important thing to be talking about in my own eyes. You seem very pleasant it's a shame you weren't here from the start!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2060, Clover Ebi wrote:We have a guilty claim from her that we have no reason to doubt! Plus if she was scum why guilty a partner?
and like do you just automatically believe all investigative claims by default?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2076, beeboy wrote:Clover why are you playing in absolutes?
Don't get me wrong I strongly believe me and Skitter are wasting our time but I think it's the correct way of doing it.

I just find it odd you're approaching your read on Drusilla this entire game with utmost certainty. :|
Noughts and Crosses you just didn't strike me as someone to play like this at all?
I'm a player who likes thinking of future events. I also like to townread people until proven otherwise. The main reason I've seen to doubt Drusilla is a reason I myself brought up but almost no one commented on. Along with a Nahdia interaction. Regardless of my personal viewpoint on her is it not as simple as we lynch Chara and Drusilla if it's wrong?

Are you saying it's weird that I'm showing a bit of confidence? :giggle: Well, this game is different. I can't play this game like I would normally it goes against my entire style because people were playing like werewolves and all of day 1 I was saying I couldn't find scumreads. I would have to restart the game all over again and feel even more useless than before. I'm not confident, in fact this is probably the least confident I've been in any mafia game. That's why I'm trying to rely on others than myself. Is that what feels different?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2077, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2072, Clover Ebi wrote:1) Yeah it is pretty weird, but we don't know what the scum have so it's best to not overthink and go into what ifs right?
2) Why is that odd?
3) Really? Tux was someone I was scumreading from before all this started so this is odd.
2. i mean i guess i think that it's more likely dru is telling the truth than not, but i don't see why *you* think that?
3. can you give me a refresher? why did you think tux was scum?
2) Why shouldn't I think that?
3) The way he played the early game felt really scummy to me. Along with the fact me and Dru noted that Tux probably slipped a few times. We just didn't push it because fear of getting night killed when we thought the game was multiball but Tux has always been a scumread of mine.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2079, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2060, Clover Ebi wrote:We have a guilty claim from her that we have no reason to doubt! Plus if she was scum why guilty a partner?
and like do you just automatically believe all investigative claims by default?
Do you have any reason to doubt the claim?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Chara »

thank you! :> i also would like to play with you more.

skitter: how are you feeling about beeboy?
drusilla doesn't really feel like scum with a fakeclaim, and it'd honestly be an awful play to me. at the same time, looking at flips i can't think of an explanation for a false guilty besides that she's lying for some reason. what were you and beeboy referring to when you said you wouldn't reevaluate them on my townflip?

i'm also thinking Clover is town. the way beeboy is approaching me/talking about me i also agree is objectively correct, so maybe it's unfair to find it strange. i definitely think Clover's approach really doesn't feel like a scum one.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Unless you think there's a world where Dru/Chara is TvT and somehow Chara was forced to visit a target then I don't see any reason to not believe the claim. Do you think I'm being too trusting?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2081, Clover Ebi wrote:2) Why shouldn't I think that?
3) The way he played the early game felt really scummy to me. Along with the fact me and Dru noted that Tux probably slipped a few times. We just didn't push it because fear of getting night killed when we thought the game was multiball but Tux has always been a scumread of mine.
2. i mean i guess between dru/chara why do you think dru is telling the truth? like i'm not sure i have a reason to doubt the claim but the circumstances are a bit weird (like why is she even alive to be able to give this is confusing me) so the fact that you don't have any doubt i'm finding a bit strange
3. can you give some examples of tux slipping?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2083, Chara wrote:skitter: how are you feeling about beeboy?
drusilla doesn't really feel like scum with a fakeclaim, and it'd honestly be an awful play to me. at the same time, looking at flips i can't think of an explanation for a false guilty besides that she's lying for some reason. what were you and beeboy referring to when you said you wouldn't reevaluate them on my townflip?
i think bee is p strongly town, for how he reacted immediately after the ww -> town thing, and for how strongly he's defending dunn (saying things like if he'd rather himself flip to prove dunn town than flipping dunn, etc)

and wrt dru, i meant more that if you flip town i don't know why town!dru lies here so i would think that dru is lying about seeing you visit kanna last night. like i'm not sure why she does this as town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

*why she does this as town lying about having a guilty on you

so like if her result is wrong i'd think she's scum since i don't think town!you lies about visiting her either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2085, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2081, Clover Ebi wrote:2) Why shouldn't I think that?
2. i mean i guess between dru/chara why do you think dru is telling the truth? like i'm not sure i have a reason to doubt the claim but the circumstances are a bit weird (like why is she even alive to be able to give this is confusing me) so the fact that you don't have any doubt i'm finding a bit strange
3. can you give some examples of tux slipping?
2) I'm positive that Drusilla is telling the truth skitter you should trust me on this. Look at the most likely option and it starts making a ton of sense.
3) Tux made a post to Lilith about there being 2 scum that me and Dru instantly caught onto and figured it was a slip, but we couldn't push it for obvious reasons.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2080, Clover Ebi wrote:I'm a player who likes thinking of future events. I also like to townread people until proven otherwise. The main reason I've seen to doubt Drusilla is a reason I myself brought up but almost no one commented on. Along with a Nahdia interaction. Regardless of my personal viewpoint on her is it not as simple as we lynch Chara and Drusilla if it's wrong?

Are you saying it's weird that I'm showing a bit of confidence? Well, this game is different. I can't play this game like I would normally it goes against my entire style because people were playing like werewolves and all of day 1 I was saying I couldn't find scumreads. I would have to restart the game all over again and feel even more useless than before. I'm not confident, in fact this is probably the least confident I've been in any mafia game. That's why I'm trying to rely on others than myself. Is that what feels different?
re:confidence, kinda?

This game has too much power and only me, dunnstral and skitter seem to be aware of that.
I rely on others frequently, although I find even if I trust someones reads I am not going to trust them or not question what is going on I guess? Before I concluded Raven was town I strongly though Skitter was town and sort of just let it happen.

Scum is between, You and MT. Everyone else I strongly think is town for a tell you disagree with which is basically large shifts between when they rolled scum and now.
I also just think it's unlikely scum wouldn't be paired with a PR because I seriously don't see how scum play around this level of power without near full setup knowledge which s till isn't enough. Not to mention Mid had the best reaction day start.

I think Drusilla could be scum because scum should have a ninja or a roleblocker, which makes me think the action was "allowed" to happen if I am wrong on my reads. But that is a giga tinfoil I am not sure I want to act on hence scum being between you and MT.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

wait why is that a slip vs all of thinking we're in a 2man werewolf team?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Chara »

Hectic says it's fine.
Nahdia started talking about being a cop a bit after 3pm on the 12th. Tuxedo asked them why they didn't claim earlier because then they could have coordinated.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

and i don't get why you're so positive either ... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 am

Post by beeboy »

Me and Skitter are approaching this in an incredibly similar manner, so we have the same mind set, aka werewolves.
Raven is just obvious town, I think faking that catch up is nutty difficult not to mention meta is kind of busted in terms of a solving method and Skitter apparently has that.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2090, skitter30 wrote:wait why is that a slip vs all of thinking we're in a 2man werewolf team?
This is when we thought the game was multiball and Tux was talking about 2 man scumteams. From a multiball pov that looked like a pretty big slip to me
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2087, skitter30 wrote:*why she does this as town lying about having a guilty on you

so like if her result is wrong i'd think she's scum since i don't think town!you lies about visiting her either
maybe i'm jaded, but i think town makes a bad false guilty more often than scum fakes a guilty on a slot that was pretty votable.
unless she thought she was going to be the lynch going into today. is that likely?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

if dru is scum i think at the very least she was in a 'normal ww/ww' pt too given how she started day2, which would imply to me that clover isn't scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm going to stop talking about the watcher thing, it's not helpful or important. If you want to suspect me for it we can get into it tomorrow. Sorry I just don't see a need to go on about it okay? I get a lot of you have a style of play that is about suspecting and going into every little detail, but that's not me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2094, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 2090, skitter30 wrote:wait why is that a slip vs all of thinking we're in a 2man werewolf team?
This is when we thought the game was multiball and Tux was talking about 2 man scumteams. From a multiball pov that looked like a pretty big slip to me
but i also thought i was on a 2man scumteam at the time too ....
like *i* could have easily made that slip and i don't think, given what we know now about the setup, that's a scumslip once the mafia/ww -> town thing happened.
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2095, Chara wrote:is that likely?
no, your slot was very likely to be voted out today regardless of what dru did/said (barring her coming in with a guilty on someone else, i suppose)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”