beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:05 am

Post by beeboy »

I mean level 1 which is usually enough to win a game.

Level 1 mafia tells me the following:
Chara is flipping scum.
Scum shot Kanna because they didn't need to take the 50/50 on them which they did on you and Drusilla.

So the "worse" shot on Kanna was better since MT is last scum.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:05 am

Post by beeboy »

^^ so if we aren't tin foiling anything that is the games solution.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2089, beeboy wrote:
In post 2080, Clover Ebi wrote:I'm a player who likes thinking of future events. I also like to townread people until proven otherwise. The main reason I've seen to doubt Drusilla is a reason I myself brought up but almost no one commented on. Along with a Nahdia interaction. Regardless of my personal viewpoint on her is it not as simple as we lynch Chara and Drusilla if it's wrong?

Are you saying it's weird that I'm showing a bit of confidence? Well, this game is different. I can't play this game like I would normally it goes against my entire style because people were playing like werewolves and all of day 1 I was saying I couldn't find scumreads. I would have to restart the game all over again and feel even more useless than before. I'm not confident, in fact this is probably the least confident I've been in any mafia game. That's why I'm trying to rely on others than myself. Is that what feels different?
re:confidence, kinda?

This game has too much power and only me, dunnstral and skitter seem to be aware of that.
I rely on others frequently, although I find even if I trust someones reads I am not going to trust them or not question what is going on I guess? Before I concluded Raven was town I strongly though Skitter was town and sort of just let it happen.

Scum is between, You and MT. Everyone else I strongly think is town for a tell you disagree with which is basically large shifts between when they rolled scum and now.
I also just think it's unlikely scum wouldn't be paired with a PR because I seriously don't see how scum play around this level of power without near full setup knowledge which s till isn't enough. Not to mention Mid had the best reaction day start.

I think Drusilla could be scum because scum should have a ninja or a roleblocker, which makes me think the action was "allowed" to happen if I am wrong on my reads. But that is a giga tinfoil I am not sure I want to act on hence scum being between you and MT.
I won't go into the tone shift given I think that's just wrong/incorrect. There's no way MT doesn't kill there cop partner. So your poe is already incorrect from my point of view. I was starting to come around to Chara town due to things I cannot talk about, but a result is a result. You're not the only one who sees that the power is wacky but without all the answers its best to not question such a thing and look at things from a basic point of view. We have one scum in two slots that is the basics. You don't need to look at it from any other manner.

I don't think what you and skitter are doing is very productive and is pretty easy to fake.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

i kinda think mt is town tho :/
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:08 am

Post by beeboy »

I mean level 1 assumes all claims are truthful and scum don't make mistakes / gambit.
I think this playerlist is above that but what do I know I've been wrong before over thinking game staes.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2099, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2095, Chara wrote:is that likely?
no, your slot was very likely to be voted out today regardless of what dru did/said (barring her coming in with a guilty on someone else, i suppose)
if drus was aware of that, then yes, i don't like her being an auto lynch after me.

pedit: or i'm overcomplicating things. i just don't see the point in scum faking it. do you, Clover? assume i flip town, what about that play was useful for drus scum?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2102, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't think what you and skitter are doing is very productive and is pretty easy to fake.
i disagree about it being unproductive. but i do think it's shortsighted to declare that having the same mindset must mean you have the same alignment. (referring to beeboy's comment about skitter)
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't have the chops or power to vote who I think is scum so I know someone from my pair is on the block tomorrow but, I don't think either of us should be.
pedit: It isn't useful! You and I were the two most likely lynch options assuming no result came out today. But there's no reason for Dru to lie about it and I'm 100% positive she isn't.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2103, skitter30 wrote:i kinda think mt is town tho :/
why's that?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:13 am

Post by beeboy »

Tbh I think I always get clear here which is kind of nice?
The Nahdia/Me/Tux thing makes it so I am not scum that way.
And I am also not scum with Dru :^)

Ez money.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

This is a very hard conversation to have because of how strong this playstyle clash is and I can't tell if I'm not explaining properly or people don't understand. I've never been the best with words but I hope I'm coming across mostly clear.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Chara »

i think discussion of this nature is usually useful. and, i'd rather have the opportunity to discuss things and press players a bit, it's better than just being auto-lynched without being able to do anything.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:15 am

Post by beeboy »

Am I allowed to role fish in the open or are we not at that stage yet?
Asking for a friend.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't get how any of Skitter/Beeboy/Dunnstral have the pov they're trying to present with the logic that is on the table. I should probably mull on it a little
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2107, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't have the chops or power to vote who I think is scum so I know someone from my pair is on the block tomorrow but, I don't think either of us should be.
pedit: It isn't useful! You and I were the two most likely lynch options assuming no result came out today. But there's no reason for Dru to lie about it and I'm 100% positive she isn't.
wait, why are you or drusilla on the chopping block tomorrow?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2105, Chara wrote:if drus was aware of that, then yes, i don't like her being an auto lynch after me.
i mean you think as town she fakes a guilty on you when she knows you're going down anyways?
like why tho ... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2114, Chara wrote:
In post 2107, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't have the chops or power to vote who I think is scum so I know someone from my pair is on the block tomorrow but, I don't think either of us should be.
Me: When the setup was revealed that we're all werewolves and not scum my tone didn't change because I was one of the few people who were genuinely scumhunting instead of playing like a werewolf so my tone didn't go from Scum-->town but Town--Town.
Drusilla: Nahdia defended her a bit and everyone else is more town.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2108, Chara wrote:
why's that?
the shift from 'oh i'm a wolf' to 'oh wait i'm town' and how the playstyle changed was townie
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2113, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't get how any of Skitter/Beeboy/Dunnstral have the pov they're trying to present with the logic that is on the table. I should probably mull on it a little
sorry :/ what part is confusing and i can try to explain how i came to my conclusions agian
Show
Hiatus once more.

drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:21 am

Post by drusilla »

i am pretty confident that morning is a werewolf. seems unlikely she'd kill lilith over kanna unless you want to say that lilith died guarding kanna? which also seems unlikely.
In post 2105, Chara wrote:if drus was aware of that, then yes, i don't like her being an auto lynch after me.
i heavily advocated for this, so yes i was aware of it. for you not to be mafia here it becomes 'don't trust the results everything is meaningless' and i don't know what to do with that preflip. like it weighs nothing to me even though i am aware of its implications. do i think it is strange that both beeboy and skitter indicated that they'd not reevaluate me if you flipped werewolf? sure, maybe, i guess, but the odds on that seem so low.
In post 2112, beeboy wrote:Am I allowed to role fish in the open or are we not at that stage yet?
Asking for a friend.
please do. i think all the information on the table is good at this point.
why are the stars dancing?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2118, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2113, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't get how any of Skitter/Beeboy/Dunnstral have the pov they're trying to present with the logic that is on the table. I should probably mull on it a little
sorry :/ what part is confusing and i can try to explain how i came to my conclusions agian
If Chara flips scum who are you likely looking at
Same if they flip town please. This has a point to it I promise
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Chara »

why does scum her fake a guilty on me knowing i'm going down anyway? either she did that for some reason, thinking there was a chance her (or her partner? but in that case the partner would claim) would be lynched over my slot. it's possible i guess, but i'd still rather properly examined rather than auto, at least.
or she's town and lied about it because she wanted me lynched, which i've seen happen enough times even though faking a guilty as town as a terrible idea.
there's also the third option of weird night-shenanigans, but i definitely didn't act last night so i don't know what it could be, given the flipped roles look pretty standard.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Chara »

above is to skitter.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:23 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2119, drusilla wrote:
In post 2112, beeboy wrote:Am I allowed to role fish in the open or are we not at that stage yet?
Asking for a friend.
please do. i think all the information on the table is good at this point.

Me and Dunnstral aren't VTs. Hbu fam?
@Skitter @Raven?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2116, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 2114, Chara wrote:
Me: When the setup was revealed that we're all werewolves and not scum my tone didn't change because I was one of the few people who were genuinely scumhunting instead of playing like a werewolf so my tone didn't go from Scum-->town but Town--Town.
Drusilla: Nahdia defended her a bit and everyone else is more town.
but if i flip scum, why would you or especially drusilla ever be in danger?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”