Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2211, Clover Ebi wrote:Why are you asking this when the only game we've played together I can't talk about Raven
This is an alt. I played another game with you on a different account where you made several. I correctly initially hardtown read you in that but then later scum pushed you and I stupidly doubted my initial strong tr on you. Don’t out me, if you’ve figured it out.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't believe Raven thinks it's scummy that I'm assuming this game has 3 scum like, what? I'm just so confused
pedit: Got it.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2214, Clover Ebi wrote:Do you really think me making a reads list is AI for me? I feel like my thoughts have been pretty in the open that I haven't needed to give one
But why the resistance to making one? If it would help me to confidently tr you, why not just humour me anyway and just do it?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2215, beeboy wrote:They did one of those day 1.
I don't think it's a town tell when he does it as scum.

It's just a playstyle deviation but this is an abnormal game state anyway since we have chain guilties.
It depends on his reasoning for making those reads. I’m way more concerned about his resistance to making one than the fact that he hasn’t yet.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2221, Morning Tweet wrote:
Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2200, Morning Tweet wrote:I for one am highly anticipating Clovers claim
Chara and Clover are the only ones currently pinging me. Chara, because of their suspiciously chill reaction to Dru’s guilty and both them and Clover for seeming a little to confident that the game won’t end,
To be fair I'd be pretty surprised if there are only 2 scum. I agree Charas reaction is very.. odd
Why? I mean it’s obviously possible, Lillith thought so. I have meta on Chara and I’d be hella shocked if they were town here based off of their reactions. Their not wanting Dru executed after them, makes 0 sense to me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2223, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 2218, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2217, Clover Ebi wrote:I hate how everyone besides me and dru have fallen into the trap of this set up. It's so hard to play with people doing this. mmmm
Fallen into the trap? you've got my attention
Everyone hard townreads their neighbor for neighborhood reasons besides me and dru. Who have openly stated doubt on each other to some extent before this claim today where the lynch is obvious. Everyone besides us is hard townreading there neighbor/partner. Saying that there partner could never fake what was posting. But the reality of the situation is someone is getting fooled and their neighbor
did
fake it.

We need to understand that the scum in this setup had plenty of time to prepare and build up fake interactions in a neighborhood that make it very easy to pocket your unsuspecting partner. I don't think it's hard to say that everyone (besides maybe myself but I'll get into that in a moment) here can fake what they posted. It's the strategy scum wanted in the first place. What you should be looking at is in thread interactions not your own hood. That's the trap and everyone is in it.

One of the reasons I had dru as town post this is because of how much we
didn't
work together. Our pt the whole game was mostly silent. More on her end then mine. We weren't trying to do crazy theory or work as a team. We just kept our distance. But I don't want people to focus on this part I want people to see the others.
You don’t have access to Skitter’s comments, I do, She is never scum here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

11v2 where town gets a bodyguard, watcher, cop, and a backup for those vs. a 2 man scumteam where one is a vanilla goon? Feels hard to believe
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I can't take what you're saying to heart given everyone is saying that about there teammate Raven.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

If everyone is saying that there neighbor is town you can't trust those claims because you come at a standstill so it makes every point about it moot.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2224, Clover Ebi wrote:Of course I'm confident the game won't end. I doubt this game is 11-2 that'd be so sad for the scum team considering what's flipped already.
Why? How are you so certain that it isn’t 2 scum? It’s a micro after all. Just to be clear, I’m not confident it isn’t. I think it’s extremely unlikely that Chara doesn’t flip scum and pretty much next to impossible that Skitter does.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2226, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't believe Raven thinks it's scummy that I'm assuming this game has 3 scum like, what? I'm just so confused
pedit: Got it.
Okay, then tell me why are you necessarily assuming that? Same question for MT.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Because 3 scum is the normal? Along with the fact that I doubt we have all these town roles when 1 of the mafia is a goon.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2234, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2224, Clover Ebi wrote:Of course I'm confident the game won't end. I doubt this game is 11-2 that'd be so sad for the scum team considering what's flipped already.
Why? How are you so certain that it isn’t 2 scum? It’s a micro after all. Just to be clear, I’m not confident it isn’t. I think it’s extremely unlikely that Chara doesn’t flip scum and pretty much next to impossible that Skitter does.
this is a mini. 1 more player and itd be a large
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2231, Morning Tweet wrote:11v2 where town gets a bodyguard, watcher, cop, and a backup for those vs. a 2 man scumteam where one is a vanilla goon? Feels hard to believe
Exactly. That’s why I think a mass claim - assuming game doesn’t end either today or tomorrow is a good idea, because if it’s more than 2 scum, then odds are it’s not likely a goon.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Me making a reads list would make me feel stupid. I mean, I already feel pretty stupid this game but if you think it'll somehow prove me as town I'll do it. But I don't think I'm worried about being lynched
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

11v2 d1
9v2 d2
7v2 d3
5v2 d4
3v2 d5

10v3 d1
8v3 d2
6v3 d3
4v3 d4

3 scum feels more fair to me although im no expert on setup balance
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2232, Clover Ebi wrote:I can't take what you're saying to heart given everyone is saying that about there teammate Raven.
Fair enough but as someone who actually has had the experience of being pocketed by scum in a PT, I feel extremely confident I’m not wrong on Skitter. She genuinely thought Star flipped scum until she saw Lillith flip, then realized it didn’t make sense that wws were scum. I just don’t believe that was fake. Also, she was 100% working together with me on D1, when I thought we were scum. In fact, it was she who encouraged me to vote her, something I was super nervous about doing. IOW, she 100% had my back.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2233, Clover Ebi wrote:If everyone is saying that there neighbor is town you can't trust those claims because you come at a standstill so it makes every point about it moot.
What I’m saying is that I 100% trust my Skitter read and I seriously doubt anyone who had access to our PT wouldn’t townlock her.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2242, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2233, Clover Ebi wrote:If everyone is saying that there neighbor is town you can't trust those claims because you come at a standstill so it makes every point about it moot.
What I’m saying is that I 100% trust my Skitter read and I seriously doubt anyone who had access to our PT wouldn’t townlock her.
I'm pretty sure you could replace Skitter with anyone else's name and that same statement would be made about their neighbor partner. It just doesn't work.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I've never felt so defeated in a mafia game before.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2236, Clover Ebi wrote:Because 3 scum is the normal? Along with the fact that I doubt we have all these town roles when 1 of the mafia is a goon.
Not in a micro last time I checked but fair enough wrt to the second point. Anyway, is anyone seriously tr Chara at this point? I think it’s pretty damn obvious that Drew isn’t lying. Plus, I was actually in a game where scum actually made the same comment as Chara: not to autolynch their accuser post flip.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2237, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2234, Raven Branwen wrote:
this is a mini. 1 more player and itd be a large
Oh, okay I feel stupid now. :oops:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2239, Clover Ebi wrote:Me making a reads list would make me feel stupid. I mean, I already feel pretty stupid this game but if you think it'll somehow prove me as town I'll do it. But I don't think I'm worried about being lynched
I really would if you don’t mind.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2243, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 2242, Raven Branwen wrote:
I'm pretty sure you could replace Skitter with anyone else's name and that same statement would be made about their neighbor partner. It just doesn't work.
Do you have access to our PT? No, so stop doubting my read. I’m not that much of an idiot to get fooled here.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Ok I can't do this right now I'm going to just lay down

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”