False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 443, Battle Mage wrote:Is your failure to provide a complete response to my questions in post 422 intentional
Not exactly no. It kinda got lost, mostly because I deemed it not really relevant.

This game has a record-low number of players whose meta I am familiar with.

Intimately, the only player I'd be comfortable saying I have good meta with is Sujimichi.
Tentatively, I can add Panzer to a player whose meta I am reasonably acquainted with.
Shiro is at about the Panzer tier, a player who I am more intimately familiar with, albeit not in active memory. TSE is a
similar
read, in that I have enough games to have intimate meta with him, but slightly different in that rather than having forgotten, I just haven't put the effort to store the information I should have on the differences between his towngame and scumgame to the extent I should. I remember some bits, but not all of them.

Beyond that, HoldenGolden was at Sujimichi levels of familiarity but Starbuck is at you-levels of familiarity, someone I had a few games and interactions with back in the 2009-2011 era, but which my memories of them are mostly of reputation and games I spectated more than actual first-hand experience.

And everyone else is a stranger.

I don't often provide links to metas for players, particularly links to games I wasn't involved in, but on some occasions where I feel it is an effective demonstration I will indulge in it--Shiro being a case of this, where Shiro's iso in past games is short enough to easily at least be skimmed for a brief comparison to here, especially the first dozen or so Shiro posts (to give a reference for what Shiro is like at the beginning of a game).

So it's not something you're likely to see from me on anyone else unless by chance I felt it similarly easy to make a demonstrated point from it, an event unlikely to occur again especially with the current players.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 444, Battle Mage wrote: I think it's much more likely there was no good reason to do it at all, beyond using it as a way to deflect suspicion because it's a town-tell per your meta.
I repeat.

Have I, so much as once, said that I am town for having claimed mason?

Have I?

...No?

Have I, in fact, to the contrary, said that any given time I claim mason could in fact be me claiming it as scum?

Why yes yes I did.

Have I also not repeatedly said that I should in fact be read on merits of my play beyond the mason claim?

So no. Not using it to deflect suspicion.
In post 444, Battle Mage wrote: I can't see any pro-town benefit to making a fakeclaim which is obviously a fakeclaim which nobody would buy - it is completely redundant, and can't serve any pro-town purpose I can think of
Just because you can't think of a pro-town reason for claiming mason in an opening post does not mean there isn't any. I am perfectly capable of explaining the reasons and in the past (not in this game thread) have even done so. It's something that there are tangible benefits to having done, but I repeat, not ones that I see any benefit of making public. I can write them down in private to show you them in postgame, but there's zero benefit to putting them in this thread.

Plus you happen to be missing context, but that missing context is something I again feel like is not good for me to put forth at this time. (Tho if someone else put forward said context, I'd confirm it. And again, in private can record it to show that it's not me just stealing their reasons, that yes those reasons existed prior to them mentioning the context.)
In post 444, Battle Mage wrote:I also have no idea what "I'm never getting lynched this game because I am town" is supposed to mean.
Sounds pretty self-explanatory to me. I'm never getting lynched here because I am town, and scum WILL feel the need to kill me before lylo. No doubt they won't want to, but they will need to.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 445, catboi wrote:(;¬_¬) So you propose they will be easier to read after giving them a pass to do nothing for 2 days?
Kinda sorta, yes. The pass is not to do nothing for two days. The pass is to not lynch Shiro on D1 until I feel frustrated by Shiro--Shiro is fully capable of, if taking advantage of this leniency, earning my frustration and thus revoking the pass and thus getting voted. But SHOULD THE PASS HOLD, Shiro will be easier to read after two or so gamedays, yes.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

I wouldn't have asked you a question if it wasn't relevant. But of course, you are a vastly superior player, and surely know better than me! Or perhaps you didn't want to answer without some cajoling because you knew you couldn't.

The reason I asked the question is that I struggle to understand your lack of consistency, as you illustrate clearly above. You referenced half a dozen games with Shiro to make the point you can't read her, which is relatively low importance. Yet TTJT has like 1 completed game, is one of your top suspects, and you haven't bothered to read it even though it's likely to be instructive to a question which you claim is at the forefront of your mind (is he newbtown or newbscum?).

Instead your justification for reeling off half a dozen games with Shiro is that you "felt it easy to make a demonstrated point from it". Do you actually feel you did that? To me, it just seems like you bluffed that you could share a needlessly large number of games in the hope I wouldn't actually read them and realise that your assertion was wrong - Shiro is not indistinguishable as scum and town.
In post 450, mastina wrote:
In post 443, Battle Mage wrote:Is your failure to provide a complete response to my questions in post 422 intentional
Not exactly no. It kinda got lost, mostly because I deemed it not really relevant.

This game has a record-low number of players whose meta I am familiar with.

Intimately, the only player I'd be comfortable saying I have good meta with is Sujimichi.
Tentatively, I can add Panzer to a player whose meta I am reasonably acquainted with.
Shiro is at about the Panzer tier, a player who I am more intimately familiar with, albeit not in active memory. TSE is a
similar
read, in that I have enough games to have intimate meta with him, but slightly different in that rather than having forgotten, I just haven't put the effort to store the information I should have on the differences between his towngame and scumgame to the extent I should. I remember some bits, but not all of them.

Beyond that, HoldenGolden was at Sujimichi levels of familiarity but Starbuck is at you-levels of familiarity, someone I had a few games and interactions with back in the 2009-2011 era, but which my memories of them are mostly of reputation and games I spectated more than actual first-hand experience.

And everyone else is a stranger.

I don't often provide links to metas for players, particularly links to games I wasn't involved in, but on some occasions where I feel it is an effective demonstration I will indulge in it--Shiro being a case of this, where Shiro's iso in past games is short enough to easily at least be skimmed for a brief comparison to here, especially the first dozen or so Shiro posts (to give a reference for what Shiro is like at the beginning of a game).

So it's not something you're likely to see from me on anyone else unless by chance I felt it similarly easy to make a demonstrated point from it, an event unlikely to occur again especially with the current players.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 447, Battle Mage wrote: I'm not sure where Mastina gets off saying everyone else is a shit player
Well for a start, I don't do this.
In post 447, Battle Mage wrote:when she allegedly fakeclaims mason without justification in dozens of games as town
And don't do this because there is always a justification for it and usually a damn good one.
In post 447, Battle Mage wrote:and still routinely manages to make it into a big distraction
And also was not responsible for this because as I have stated multiple times I encourage people to read me off of my actions, not me saying I am a mason, it's OTHER PEOPLE who have made it a big deal and insisted to press on the mason angle.
In post 447, Battle Mage wrote: and/or gets evicted for it.
Mostly also false in that in all the times I've claimed mason I think only a grand total of one game ever resulted in my lynch and it wasn't because of the mason claim, it was because I hard-defended a flipped scum player (who, notably, was not who I fakeclaimed mason with). All those dozens and dozens of other times? I got nightkilled or lived to the endgame. One game where I got lynched for hard-defending a scum player who wasn't the person I claimed mason with, versus dozens upon dozens of games where I claimed mason or a mason-like role and was either nightkilled or lived to endgame.

So no. I don't get lynched for this nor will I be lynched this game.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

VOTE: Mastina

I'm going to sleep, will respond to the rest tomorrow, but I'm pretty confident Mastina is scum here, and obviously that implicates Shiro anyway so she can be dealt with tomorrow.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:This doesn't accord as a particularly innovative readslist
Doesn't make it any less accurate.
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:you're basically buddying all the active players aside from me
Not really, no. There are players I am 'buddying' that are far from active and there are players beside you that aren't exactly inactive--catboi for instance is fairly active and very much not someone I am 'buddying'.
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:I'm the only one pushing you, amirite?
I was suspicious of you well before you stated any suspicion of me. Your suspicion of me is actually OMGUS on your part, not as you try to frame it vice-versa.
In post 449, Battle Mage wrote: And not clear from this readslist why you are even scumreading me...
Gonna kill two birds with one stone not only proving my suspicion of you predates your suspicion of me but also give said reasoning:
In post 124, mastina wrote:
In post 21, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 20, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 19, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 17, Tuxedo Mask wrote:As long as I'm HEAL: Holden
I'm VOTE: GoldenI'm voting and healing Holden Golden just to be clear.
No heal for The Master? No townbloc for you! :o
I did consider healing Deimos.
HURT: Tuxedo Mask
Mutual scum distancing. :)
VOTE: Tuxedo Mask
Here I called the Battle Mage-Tuxedo Mask interactions mutual scum distancing. The implication being that both Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask are scum, distancing from each other, but not committing to a hard-bus. (Which I even backed with a BM vote later.)
In post 229, mastina wrote:
In post 183, HoldenGolden wrote:-The mason claim is NAI to me rn until its doubled down on. I really only see it as a joke post. I think the scummest thing posted so far by mastina is actually the readlist; mainly since the reads seem to be following who said hello (me, demos, popopop) and not actually rooted in any content.
It IS rooted in content. It was specifically saying 'hello' instead of producing content which gave me the townread because it shows that the players are fairly lax and casual with no need to feel the requirement to look town.
(Contrast with Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask, whose posts are forced attempts to look town without actually being town.)
Here I laid out the basic reason behind the Battle Mage suspicion: posts forced.
In post 232, mastina wrote:Mikul's prodding and poking of Battle Mage felt in contrast to the interactions with Battle Mage and Tuxedo Mask.
Whereas BM-TM interactions felt like scum distancing
, Mikul's interactions with Battle Mage felt like sincere scumhunting, and Mikul's presence in regards to other slots also feels natural.

Tuxedo Mask's early content felt forced, especially in regards to Battle Mage.

And Battle Mage's content has screamed scum setting up an excellent performance pretending to be town, doing things which look town, but which aren't actually town, feeling forced, stifled, and wholly artificial, calculated and precise every step of the way with no fluidity to his thoughts, nothing natural to them. His play is clinical here in a way I feel indicates he's probably scum.
Elaborated on here.
In post 271, mastina wrote:
In post 249, Panther and Fox wrote:Tuxedo Mask was the scumread we both agreed on, I heavily disliked the way he approached his question Holden. It seems quite clear that it was a reaction test, and he never posted a response to Holden's answer until he was later called out on this post. I also don't think the dayvig test Holden used on him was likely to work, as the odds of Holden actually daykilling a player so early into the game was close to zero. I found his mastina vote underwhelming as well, so I'd be interested to see how he reacts to mastina's latest posts.

The other player whose posting I found unsightly was Battle Mage's. In particular, his early aggression seems at odds with his reaction mastina's claim - namely the empty unvote. Battle Mage, if you were so willing to try and pressure us before your mastina vote, why were you unwilling to return there after the Mason claim changed your mind?
Hello my good sir. Are you in the market for pockets? Because you've definitely got me pocketed. <3
And here, I was more or less saying that I agreed with Panther and Fox's analysis of Battle Mage here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:The reason I asked the question is that I struggle to understand your lack of consistency, as you illustrate clearly above.
I mean you call it an inconsistency but there really isn't one?
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:You referenced half a dozen games with Shiro to make the point you can't read her
That wasn't the point I was making?
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:Yet TTJT has like 1 completed game, is one of your top suspects, and you haven't bothered to read it even though it's likely to be instructive to a question which you claim is at the forefront of your mind (is he newbtown or newbscum?).
In general, I don't read games that I wasn't involved in. I make exceptions in very specific situations: I have meta with a player from an ongoing game that I can't share due to it being ongoing so I need to delve into games I'm not involved in, is one example, but the other example is when I have extensive meta history with a player and I feel that linking to the iso of the player in question across multiple games, even games I had no involvement with, will demonstrate the point I am making.

Shiro is the latter. (I've also done this for jjh, to name a reasonably recent example of me doing the multi-game meta on a player in spite of not being involved in all of the games.)

It is one very specific situation where I will do the link-spam of meta.

Versus the general rule that I don't.

There's no inconsistency to be had in not doing something, except in very specific select circumstances, circumstances that I explain the situation behind. And which there is a long-standing backing behind--I can link to any given game of mine in the last three years, and every single game you'll see the same thing. Either I don't do link-spam meta of a player, or if I do, it's one of the two above situations; I feel like I can very easily establish a point with said links or I need to use said links because the game I really want to link to is ongoing.

As an example from this game alone. When I responded to TSE's point about you and him saying you're not a good scum player, did I track down your game history to find scumgames and find your performance in them? No, I didn't, I only linked to a first-hand-experience game, because I couldn't think of a way to easily set the precedence of you being a good scum player just from linking to multiple games, at least at the time. (Tho in hindsight NOW that I think about it, finding games you were scum in and seeing which faction won would've done that, but AT THE TIME I hadn't thought of that.)

Also, notably, I am a bit lazy as a player; I typically only put in the minimum amount of work required, not the maximum. I didn't link to every Shiro game ever, I only linked to about half of the ones on the first page of the list I found by searching what games Shiro's been in. Because the experiment was "find one scumgame in all of these links, just from the early part of the iso, the rest were town", I gave just enough games for it to be something that couldn't just be guessed by random selection. (It's easy to guess "oh the third one" with three links, much harder to guess "oh the second one" with like eight.)
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:Do you actually feel you did that?
As a matter of fact: yes.

I'd be fully willing to admit if I felt I hadn't made my point.

But I feel like I did.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 448, mastina wrote:
In post 441, mastina wrote:Deimos27
Panther and Fox
HoldenGolden/Starbuck
Mikul

popopopopopopo

TrueSoulEnergy

Sujimichi
Shiro

Battle Mage

(*Panzer)
TheThirteenthJT
Tuxedo Mask/catboi

Locktown strong town nulltown null nullscum scum.
Small correction; BM is probably not in the same tier of scumread as the others, so I've separated him.

For the reads...
Basically, Deimos has done everything town the entire step of the game. Opening was town, continued content was town, Deimos radiates town and is just obviously town in every way shape and form. If we could give a bulletproof to someone every single day, it should go to Deimos because Deimos is the player scum most would want to get rid of. Obvtown, good analysis, just all-around high-town.

Panther and Fox immediately pocketed me with their thoughts more or less dead-on echoing my own, with solid, good analysis out of the gate. While I disagree with their read of TheThirteenthJT's content being town, I agree with most of what they say, and the fact that their reads aren't
exactly
carbon copies of my own bodes well--it shows they're not trying to intentionally pocket me by echoing my thoughts and nothing else. They have their own take, their own thoughts, unique and original to them.

Beyond that, I maintain my initial towntell on them is valid. If Panther and Fox had a scum PT to post in (and a scum PT WOULD be open in the pregame!), then they would've realized they couldn't post in it, and alert the mod to this fact before the game begun. But because they were unaware of this problem until the game begun and contacted the mod about it only after the game was already underway, it's fairly strong proof that they didn't have a scum PT to post in, and thus, they are town.

HoldenGolden was obviously town and Starbuck has only strengthened the read. Everything HoldenGolden did felt town, I could tell what he was doing and track a town mindset in it, without seeing any scum mindset for it. Starbuck's entrance into the game only solidified this by instantly replacing in, catching up on the whole game, and continuing to analyze things, prod things, poke things, etc. On that note, Starbuck saying she read the game and was contributing, as more or less a reasoning for "your justification doesn't hold", more or less going, "I did this in less than a day, what's your excuse?", all solidly point to her being town.

While Mikul's stance on me is annoying and anti-town, I don't think it comes from scum. To the contrary, I feel it very strongly comes from town. Mikul's applied pressure the whole game to multiple slots, having interacted extensively with Battle Mage and pushing him in a way I feel is incredibly fluid and organic. Beyond showing they're not scum-scum, I feel it just shows that Mikul is outright town, regardless of Battle Mage's alignment. (That said, if Battle Mage is scum, then that would be extra evidence that Mikul isn't.)

Mikul's also not tunneled exclusively on me, and is pressing elsewhere as well, with good pushes and good reasoning. Overall, Mikul is definitely one of the towniest players in this game and while I have no prior meta with Mikul, I'd be flabbergasted if Mikul was this good at scumplay.

popo might've done almost nothing before being replaced, but what little there was ringed town to me. As scum, popo could've just let me defend the slot, but instead questioned my townread of popo off of the one entry post, which I maintain was still town due to the casual nature of it. Certainly not locktown due to a lack of content, but still far more likely to be town than not.

I feel like I might have TSE too high right now, on reflection--probably is more nulltown than strong town. The reason why: I really really really liked TSE's entrance into the game, because if he truly believed Deimos was god-tiered scum and BM is easy to read as scum, then his opener makes perfect sense and I can see the town mindset from it. I also liked his pressure onto the Tuxedo Mask slot, along with a rather bold statement to be making. All of this made me think town.

Since then I've reconsidered, because his stance to defend Battle Mage is objectively wrong, detracting from Deimos is also objectively in the wrong, and his content's fairly lackluster. He's said he's busy, but since then has done nothing but active lurk more or less, and from TSE I'd expect him to be fairly active and involved, pushing reasonably hard. Yet he hasn't. With that lack of content beyond the initial burst, and with that initial burst being objectively in the wrong even if I can believe that subjectively he truly believed that, he's possibly scum here.

That having been said, someone brought up a good point and it applies to multiple slots, his and Shiro's alike: this game has been fairly slow and mostly dead, and every slot that's being lackluster cannot be scum, every active lurker cannot be scum, because we have too many of them, too many people who're not in the game. I'm still willing to buy into TSE being town that's not into the game yet, thus, nulltown is probably the best place to put him in reflection.

Sujimichi is currently null right now because in spite of Sujimichi having posted, I need more to get a read.

Shiro I've already explained.

Battle Mage is a read which isn't so much a weaker scumread now compared to before, so much as it is, the other scumreads got stronger. I still think that a lot of his content is suspect, but that having been said, I am thinking of calling him nullscum on the basis of him applying pressure to most of my other scumreads. While distancing/bussing is something he's fully capable of doing on a dime, I still feel I owe it to him that if he does actually help lynch one or two scum that he's less likely to be scum as a result.

Panzer I've already gone into.

TheThirteenthJT, more or less already went into there. While TheThirteenthJT has given some thoughts, the level of timidness from them, lack of putting their money where their mouth is, and the overall content from them, radiates newbscum. It's not impossible to be newbtown, I fully admit that, but between newbscum and newbtown, newbscum fits the profile of TheThirteenthJT's actions much better.

catboi's content has admittedly been an improvement over Tuxedo Mask's, but catboi's stances all feel fairly safe and controlled--pressuring Shiro for instance. The one exception to this would be the defense of TheThirteenthJT, a stance that does take catboi a little out of the comfort zone, but if they're scumbuddies, that defense is a necessity. (Can probably explain this stance more, but...I wanna eat breakfast.)
Quoting this for new page and importance to not get lost.
(Also, I still haven't finished breakfast rip.)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 449, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 448, mastina wrote:
In post 441, mastina wrote:Deimos27
Panther and Fox
HoldenGolden/Starbuck
Mikul

popopopopopopo

TrueSoulEnergy

Sujimichi
Shiro

Battle Mage

(*Panzer)
TheThirteenthJT
Tuxedo Mask/catboi

Locktown strong town nulltown null nullscum scum.
Small correction; BM is probably not in the same tier of scumread as the others, so I've separated him.

For the reads...
Basically, Deimos has done everything town the entire step of the game. Opening was town, continued content was town, Deimos radiates town and is just obviously town in every way shape and form. If we could give a bulletproof to someone every single day, it should go to Deimos because Deimos is the player scum most would want to get rid of. Obvtown, good analysis, just all-around high-town.

Panther and Fox immediately pocketed me with their thoughts more or less dead-on echoing my own, with solid, good analysis out of the gate. While I disagree with their read of TheThirteenthJT's content being town, I agree with most of what they say, and the fact that their reads aren't
exactly
carbon copies of my own bodes well--it shows they're not trying to intentionally pocket me by echoing my thoughts and nothing else. They have their own take, their own thoughts, unique and original to them.

Beyond that, I maintain my initial towntell on them is valid. If Panther and Fox had a scum PT to post in (and a scum PT WOULD be open in the pregame!), then they would've realized they couldn't post in it, and alert the mod to this fact before the game begun. But because they were unaware of this problem until the game begun and contacted the mod about it only after the game was already underway, it's fairly strong proof that they didn't have a scum PT to post in, and thus, they are town.

HoldenGolden was obviously town and Starbuck has only strengthened the read. Everything HoldenGolden did felt town, I could tell what he was doing and track a town mindset in it, without seeing any scum mindset for it. Starbuck's entrance into the game only solidified this by instantly replacing in, catching up on the whole game, and continuing to analyze things, prod things, poke things, etc. On that note, Starbuck saying she read the game and was contributing, as more or less a reasoning for "your justification doesn't hold", more or less going, "I did this in less than a day, what's your excuse?", all solidly point to her being town.

While Mikul's stance on me is annoying and anti-town, I don't think it comes from scum. To the contrary, I feel it very strongly comes from town. Mikul's applied pressure the whole game to multiple slots, having interacted extensively with Battle Mage and pushing him in a way I feel is incredibly fluid and organic. Beyond showing they're not scum-scum, I feel it just shows that Mikul is outright town, regardless of Battle Mage's alignment. (That said, if Battle Mage is scum, then that would be extra evidence that Mikul isn't.)

Mikul's also not tunneled exclusively on me, and is pressing elsewhere as well, with good pushes and good reasoning. Overall, Mikul is definitely one of the towniest players in this game and while I have no prior meta with Mikul, I'd be flabbergasted if Mikul was this good at scumplay.

popo might've done almost nothing before being replaced, but what little there was ringed town to me. As scum, popo could've just let me defend the slot, but instead questioned my townread of popo off of the one entry post, which I maintain was still town due to the casual nature of it. Certainly not locktown due to a lack of content, but still far more likely to be town than not.

I feel like I might have TSE too high right now, on reflection--probably is more nulltown than strong town. The reason why: I really really really liked TSE's entrance into the game, because if he truly believed Deimos was god-tiered scum and BM is easy to read as scum, then his opener makes perfect sense and I can see the town mindset from it. I also liked his pressure onto the Tuxedo Mask slot, along with a rather bold statement to be making. All of this made me think town.

Since then I've reconsidered, because his stance to defend Battle Mage is objectively wrong, detracting from Deimos is also objectively in the wrong, and his content's fairly lackluster. He's said he's busy, but since then has done nothing but active lurk more or less, and from TSE I'd expect him to be fairly active and involved, pushing reasonably hard. Yet he hasn't. With that lack of content beyond the initial burst, and with that initial burst being objectively in the wrong even if I can believe that subjectively he truly believed that, he's possibly scum here.

That having been said, someone brought up a good point and it applies to multiple slots, his and Shiro's alike: this game has been fairly slow and mostly dead, and every slot that's being lackluster cannot be scum, every active lurker cannot be scum, because we have too many of them, too many people who're not in the game. I'm still willing to buy into TSE being town that's not into the game yet, thus, nulltown is probably the best place to put him in reflection.

Sujimichi is currently null right now because in spite of Sujimichi having posted, I need more to get a read.

Shiro I've already explained.

Battle Mage is a read which isn't so much a weaker scumread now compared to before, so much as it is, the other scumreads got stronger. I still think that a lot of his content is suspect, but that having been said, I am thinking of calling him nullscum on the basis of him applying pressure to most of my other scumreads. While distancing/bussing is something he's fully capable of doing on a dime, I still feel I owe it to him that if he does actually help lynch one or two scum that he's less likely to be scum as a result.

Panzer I've already gone into.

TheThirteenthJT, more or less already went into there. While TheThirteenthJT has given some thoughts, the level of timidness from them, lack of putting their money where their mouth is, and the overall content from them, radiates newbscum. It's not impossible to be newbtown, I fully admit that, but between newbscum and newbtown, newbscum fits the profile of TheThirteenthJT's actions much better.

catboi's content has admittedly been an improvement over Tuxedo Mask's, but catboi's stances all feel fairly safe and controlled--pressuring Shiro for instance. The one exception to this would be the defense of TheThirteenthJT, a stance that does take catboi a little out of the comfort zone, but if they're scumbuddies, that defense is a necessity. (Can probably explain this stance more, but...I wanna eat breakfast.)
This doesn't accord as a particularly innovative readslist - you're basically buddying all the active players aside from me, as I'm the only one pushing you, amirite? And not clear from this readslist why you are even scumreading me... All incredibly cautious. And you're still neglecting to respond to my questions.
Quoting this for new page and importance to not get lost.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

You know I should honestly start giving myself time to read this game.
I need to do it tonight SMH.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 460, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You know I should honestly start giving myself time to read this game.
You have my purrmission to skip the mastina posts
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Chalk another one up to replacements.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 460, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You know I should honestly start giving myself time to read this game.
Dude relax and don't worry about reading - we discussed earlier in the game that if you sheep me, everyone will think you're super townie. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Tipsy replaces popopopopopopo!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Tipsy »

hi
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

yo, Mastina is scum, all aboard!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Tipsy »

gota sleep but will read tomorrow <3
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 463, Battle Mage wrote:
Dude relax and don't worry about reading - we discussed earlier in the game that if you sheep me, everyone will think you're super townie. :wink:
He's being replaced
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 421, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 420, mastina wrote:
In post 407, Battle Mage wrote:mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Read any given Shiro game and tell me that Shiro in this game sticks out as definitely scum.

I'm not going to put Shiro as locktown by any measure but Shiro's not south of null for me so I'm not voting there.
This is a Shiro game.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.

A grand total of one of those games is a scumgame; the others are all towngames.

Can you tell which is the scumgame easily and clearly without cheating?
Yes, I can easily tell the difference - she has a tell. Have you considered enrolling in school this autumn? The BM School of Scumhunting has places available...
I have a tell now don't I?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 431, Mikul wrote:I really don't like this wagon on shiro. It's almost like the lack of activity is why he's scum read when this game is largely slower. I'd be inclined to go for thirteen over him but I'm not sure if it's noob scum or noob town vibes I get from him

Panzer is still a better choice. Objectively
I like my wagon.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

Post by catboi »

ლ(∘◕‵ƹ′◕ლ) What is that supposed to mean?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 471, catboi wrote:ლ(∘◕‵ƹ′◕ლ) What is that supposed to mean?
Which one?
To me:
About me:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:29 am

Post by catboi »

"I like my wagon". In what way? Why?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Following a recent incident, TrueSoulEnergy is being replaced.

Finding replacement for TrueSoulEnergy...

Also the gamestate is being damaged so bad, will try to find a way to resolve this.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”