She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1971, Menalque wrote:
In post 1964, Titus wrote:
In post 1959, Menalque wrote:(Ali, hel)? Worth checking in (datisi, moment) again too probably because a false negative would fuck us hard here
We actually can get to that without wasting an investigation on two likely town. Today we should use today for three new people. That's because today is the last day for an autowin if we catch in three.
Yes, but if we check outside again today we’re getting dangerous in the territory of narrowing down the TD
We can check three new people because a lot of you have spewed not!TD.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1975, Titus wrote:
In post 1959, Menalque wrote:(Ali, hel)? Worth checking in (datisi, moment) again too probably because a false negative would fuck us hard here
We actually can get to that without wasting an investigation on two likely town. Today we should use today for three new people. That's because today is the last day for an autowin if we catch in three.
Yes, but if we check outside again today we’re getting dangerous in the territory of narrowing down the TD
You sound like you’re implying that you think I’ve spewed not!TD

I don’t think I’ve said anything that would imply whether or not I’m the TD
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1976, Menalque wrote:
In post 1975, Titus wrote:
You sound like you’re implying that you think I’ve spewed not!TD

I don’t think I’ve said anything that would imply whether or not I’m the TD
You was the collective you not the singular.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm feeling too lazy to do a lot right now, at some point I'll reread D1 and notscience ISO to comb for partners

right now the big movement reads are Umlaut ++more likely town, Maxwell --scummier and worth revisiting - I feel like his analysis to clear Umlaut as town yesterday may have been from the perspective of scum expecting a NS red flip - I feel like he would've been more likely to see where I was coming from re:Umlaut if he had been more open to a town!notscience possibility. Also at the very beginning of D2 he wanted Moment over Notsci.

Alisae scumreads make sense to me as well.

I also agree I'd rather check Datisi/Moment again to clear them rather than open a new pool for today. I think we can consider the new pool on D4 if we're struggling but Datisi/Moment are spewed not-TD yet also not conftown so it's better IMO to clear them and make sure we aren't screwed on the off chance of the double guilty as Menalque said
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Moment »

Maxwell scum was an angle that I'm almost ashamed to admit that I hadn't really given proper consideration until you just said that.

I'd like to see more from Hel today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NS literally not even trying yesterday makes me wonder if there was a reason behind it. (Maybe 2 scum in the initial investigation pool like people theorize) or he just gave up. I’m not sure yet but i find it weird.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum was probably hard bussing them based on their apathy so i wouldn’t clear anyone based on how strongly they were pushing for their elimination yesterday.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 316, notscience wrote:clown: username

His "anger" reads forced as fuck it looks like fake scum AtE
Looking at this and Username’s push yesterday it just confirms to me that Username is obvtown and should never be a lynch/investigation.

- Bunno
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 1981, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum was probably hard bussing them based on their apathy so i wouldn’t clear anyone based on how strongly they were pushing for their elimination yesterday.
I don't think this connection between apathy and being hard bussed is a good one.

The most sensical reason for notscience to have said nothing yesterday is because he—and perhaps the rest of his team—realized that he was certain to die over the rest of the people in the investigation pool, and thus he minimized the amount of associative information left for town after his death.

I would go further as to say that if Datisi
were
to be scum, notscience certainly would
not
have played the way he did yesterday. If Datisi were to be scum I imagine that notscience would have pushed much harder for his lynch, or just in general have attempted to live much more. If you'll allow me a bit of a tangential metaphor, anyone with enough familiarity with puzzles can tell you that there's a natural tendency to discard puzzle pieces from your mind after they've been used once, even if there's no reason that that should necessarily be the case. What I'm trying to say is that I think that people would naturally assume only one scum in the pool, and I think that this assumption would only be furthered if notscience were to attempt to live much more strongly, and thus it would benefit him as scum to do so if Datisi were scum.

This might seem like WIFOM, but I don't think that it is. Basically, my point is that notscience as scum benefits from staying silent yesterday no matter what, but he also could've potentially benefited his team more by attempting to live
if
Datisi were scum, or from an outsider's perspective if one of me or Datisi were scum. Crossbussing has a tendency to throw people off.

Of course, this might mean less coming from me, but I always like to imagine that what I say makes sense even detached from myself as the one saying it.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Moment »

That post is a lot less coherent than I would prefer, but they can't all be winners. I think I got my general point across.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, but i’ve gotten experience in cross-bussing nomination tactics. In a game called nomination mafia my team nominated all three of us on D1. And most of the players stood silent and didn’t do much to make it convincing.
I realize you might be right but i’m paranoid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NK15 seems very town as well from what i’ve read in Not Science’s ISO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also realized i reverted to my shortening of Not Science’s name. It was not on purpose. Sorry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

D1 wagon:

Umlaut [1] - Moment
Not Known 15 [2] - Datisi,
notscience

notscience
[1] - username
Maki Harukawa
[9] - Hel, Titus,
Radical Rat
, GuiltyLion, Menalque, Umlaut,
Something_Smart
, maxwell, Not Known 15 [LYNCH]
Datisi [1] -
NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting [3] -
Iconeum
Maki Harukawa
, Alisae

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus, give me some of that sweet VCA.
Where do you think scum would be based on that vote spread?

- Bunno
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1978, GuiltyLion wrote:right now the big movement reads are Umlaut ++more likely town, Maxwell --scummier and worth revisiting - I feel like his analysis to clear Umlaut as town yesterday may have been from the perspective of scum expecting a NS red flip - I feel like he would've been more likely to see where I was coming from re:Umlaut if he had been more open to a town!notscience possibility. Also at the very beginning of D2 he wanted Moment over Notsci.
I admit, my read on notscience has been bad pretty much all game and I'm a little bit embarrassed by it. I got an idea in my head going into day 2 and wanted to be the smart, different one. I definitely shouldn't be above suspicion. The one thing I will push back on was that when I cleared Umlaut, it was
eminently obvious
to anyone paying attention at that point that notscience was flipping red - he didn't bother to defend himself or contribute anything. He just rolled over and died in a way no town does in that position. It's why I stopped advocating a safety check
NorwegianboyEE wrote:NS literally not even trying yesterday makes me wonder if there was a reason behind it. (Maybe 2 scum in the initial investigation pool like people theorize) or he just gave up. I’m not sure yet but i find it weird.
It's really puzzling. I'm at a loss for it. I think the likely explanation is the opposite, though? If there's 2 scum in that group, I would expect them to go at each other as viciously as possible, to force split opinions, then the people who were off the wagon likely get copped and people think the one who survives is town. It seemed like he knew most town players were going to be on him and didn't try so as to minimize any sort of partner spew (and to that extent, it's worked pretty well).

I don't have anything of real substance to post tonight, we have 2 scum in 11 uncleared, I think we just form a confident townbloc and check or execute everyone outside of that. Will to look at that tomorrow.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus, give me some of that sweet VCA.
Where do you think scum would be based on that vote spread?
Votes mean basically nothing when we all had to play Follow the Clear - you're better off looking at the organic wagons that formed prior to that. That's why so much of my emphasis in what I was looking at yesterday was on who went after notscience early - in that situation there's much, much less incentive to bus.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Umlaut
I’ll go over why i scumread him later. But long story short, i read his ISO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maxwell. Where do you think scum is?

- Bunno
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'll get back to you on that. Like I said, too late in my time zone for me to do anything now but I obviously need to re-assess.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by username »

i have communed with the spirits and they have guided me to this:

Execute: Alisae
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by username »

my personal shit is still pretty shitty and i'm pretty much walking around just pissing hate all over everything

today i told some idiot covid-denier on facebook to go stick rusty hooks under his fingernails

life's not very tranquilo right now and so i'm avoiding this site as much as possible because other wise i just end up vomiting hate all over the place

my therapist once said i needed a better outlet for my anger than verbally abusing mafia's cum posters
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by username »

well, alternating between pissing fire and bawling like a child but you get the idea
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

My preferred investigation is the same as it was yesterday. Moment/Datisi/NK15.

All three are known to not be TD, and I still REALLY think NK15 needs to be checked especially, but clearing out Moment/Datisi is also a very good thing to do.

As for execution....... I don't know yet. I was expecting at least one of Norwee or SS to be scum at the end of the day there.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s ok. Everyone scumreads me hard when i’m town at least once in their lifes. Often multiple times. All the time actually.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”