Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by clammy »

Votecount:
Darox [3] - DarlaBlueEyes, Brandi, clammy
DarlaBlueEyes [3] - Caf19, Mr. Flay, Daxox
Brandi [1] - Qman

----

So that makes it L-1 for Darla too then Darox....

Am i mis-interpretting you to say you placed the VC before your vote to give a false sense of security to voting on the Darla wagon even though it would land an immediate lynch??

And "the town has decided with a 3/4 split that Darla is today's lynch"??
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Darox »

Darla, Brandi, and you are all set on me. That makes 3.

Caf19 hasn't moved his vote since the start of the day, Flay chose Darla, and Qman said he would rather Darla vote. And I'm not going to self hammer. That makes 4.

I don't see anyone else reaching as many as three votes.
Thus, 3/4 split between Darox/Darla.

As for the vote count, whats wrong with it? I did the vote count up till that point, then changed my vote.
I don't see how it shows me trying to cause an accidental lynch because A: The only person not voting on either me or Darla is Qman, who and stated very recently "[he] would still vastly prefer a darla lynch" and B: My vote is in the same post as the VC. It is in bold. It is not buried in text or at the end of a page long post.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Brandi »

You're wrong Darox. You could easily enough get me to L-1 or even maybe lynched. I am your preferred target, right? Qman I think would rather have me dead than Darla too. So, if you kept your vote on me, maybe Mr.Flay would decide he'd rather have me lynched as well. Then Darla would come in with her 'gut feelings' and lynch me. (possibly) ;P But maybe you aren't going with preferred targets, maybe you just want to lynch whoever seems the easiest. Darla isn't the only choice, and picking her because you feel the town has decided she is the only one who could possibly die today seems a bit...odd. Not trying to get myself lynched, just saying.

Qman still hasn't given any actual reasoning as to why he thinks Im scum. Just the fact that he doesn't like the things that I say and that I referred to him as she... (which I don't think I did) I still have no idea why hes voting for me. =P
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Darox »

I would regard you as a safer lynch Brandi.

It would make me feel less nervous waiting for the D2 lynch scene when the alignment is revealed.

However, both you and Darla are the people I suspect the most right now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 am

Post by Brandi »

Flameaxe doesn't write lynch scenes. (Or at least he didn't write one for Armlx....) :(
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Qman »

Well ain't this a pickle. back to two L01's and I AM THE DECIDER! Hope I don't pull W. Going to go searching for a couple things then head to work. I'm planning on posting again after i get home from work, having tossed this about in my head.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Brandi wrote:I have a feeling that when Darla gets lynched she will show up town.. =/
<=== (see avatar)

I'm not happy with Darox right now. Not quite enough to vote him because I still like Darla less, but I feel like scum are laughing right now. Worst case scenario is that both Darox and Brandi are town, and we end up with a quicklynch tomorrow. OTOH, putting Darla at L-1 alongside him just makes sense no matter what his alignment.
The old VC with two at L-1 wrote:Darla [3] (Caf19, Qman, Darox)
Darox [3] (Darla, Clammy, Brandi)
Darox' three voters are exactly the same. Qman and I flipped on being the Decider. Werry Eenterestink...
Retired as of October 2014.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Brandi »

whats with the ORLY? Thats the same feeling I had about bazza before he got lynched. :B

Qman, what does "Hope I don't pull W." mean?
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Qman »

Brandi wrote:Hmm. Darla and Darox, both back at L-1 again. I have a feeling that when Darla gets lynched she will show up town.. =/
It's comments like this that you make that really bother me.

and yes you did call me a she in post 664, in the first sentence
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Qman »

Brandi wrote:You're wrong Darox. You could easily enough get me to L-1 or even maybe lynched. I am your preferred target, right? Qman I think would rather have me dead than Darla too. So, if you kept your vote on me, maybe Mr.Flay would decide he'd rather have me lynched as well. Then Darla would come in with her 'gut feelings' and lynch me. (possibly) ;P But maybe you aren't going with preferred targets, maybe you just want to lynch whoever seems the easiest. Darla isn't the only choice, and picking her because you feel the town has decided she is the only one who could possibly die today seems a bit...odd. Not trying to get myself lynched, just saying.

Qman still hasn't given any actual reasoning as to why he thinks Im scum. Just the fact that he doesn't like the things that I say and that I referred to him as she... (which I don't think I did) I still have no idea why hes voting for me. =P
More answers here. I don't recall saying I'd rather see you dead, though I might have. I don't like the vibe I get from your posts. There is something i can't put my finger on that sits wrong with me. That said, if we end up in a lylo i'm not going to be stupid about it... I hope
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Qman »

Brandi wrote:whats with the ORLY? Thats the same feeling I had about bazza before he got lynched. :B

Qman, what does "Hope I don't pull W." mean?

George W Bush and his stupidity.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

You keep saying that you dislike my posts, yet you don't point to any reasons why or if you can find any specific scum tells, etc. I could go around pointing out every post that I dislike, but where would that get me if that was all I did? Maybe you're just really irritated that I called you a she. I am sorry for that. I always get gender mix-matched and I'm constantly having to read over the stuff I type more than I should because of such. ;P

Anyway, if 'I don't like this' is a good enough reason for you to think someone is scum, more power to ya. Maybe its just those wedding jitters that are causing you to go crazy and out of character, so I'll let it slide for now.

Though I'm pretty sure Darox is safe,
unvote
for now. Perhaps my main deal with Darox really is one of those 'gut feeling' things. However, Does anyone have an actual CASE on ANYONE? I think some information needs to be brought out in the open so we can all get our heads clear, and know what we're doing. I guess when I get time I'll back track and try to re-analyze everything. [30 pages OMG... >.<;]
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by clammy »

i am a little disappointed that one post was made while i was away for the weekend, however, if it's all going to pick up again now then all's good.

@Qman: how are your thoughts currently?
towards brandi?

@Brandi: did you pull the vote because of Flay's pressure? - You say you don't think Darla will flip scum, do you have the same "feeling" about Darox now too?
...Do you have information i don't?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I don't suppose there's a lot to say, I dont like a few comments brandi has made recently.

'Sneaky suspicoin I will flip town when Im lynched (paraphrasing) as if she assumes it would be me, her semi-toying with us that she might be the cop, and a few other things.

Nothing incredibly solid, but combined with my 'feeling' I'd be willing to vote her if that be what the consensus were, but as It stands I still feel darrox is the best candidate for today.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

Way to do some major misrepresentation. I never said anything about being a cop Darla, that was Mister Flay. Seriously, do you read ANYTHING at all? Are you even TRYING to pay attention to this game? And yes I do assume it will be you. Unless something drastically changes. You are at L-1 atm, or have you forgotten?

Also Clammy, hell no it wasn't because of mister flay. I do still think Darox is scum. But I feel like we are a bunch of chickens with our heads off because I don't think any of us know what we're doing. So I want to hold off on my vote until I can look back and maybe re-analyze everyone. I have 0 faith in myself right now. I just don't want to make mistakes and be so sure about someone and be completely wrong.
DBE wrote:if that be what the consensus were
In other words, you're a bandwagon hopper and you just follow around with what everyone else is doing because you don't think for yourself. Thats basically your point.

I feel like Darla is toying with me. Deep down I want to believe she is town, but she keeps acting so scummy. I said it before and I'll say it again, I feel like shes a female bazza. Really scummy but actually town.

Also, now I'm considering Qman as potential scum. He votes me, but gives no real reasoning why. When I question his reasoning, he ignores me. It makes me think hes just hitting towards the easy targets. I'm the only one he has voted with no actual reasoning behind it, and it makes me think. I considered it in the back of my mind that Qman could be scum on D1, but there wasn't anything vastly pointing to such. Now it seems like he is slipping up.

blahblahblah I dont feel like editing this for mistakes. If I screw your gender up, then whatever.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Obviously you haven't said anything, you have heavily implied it and made people THINK it thus the suspicion and bringing it up.

And hostile much there?

You're unvote makes me wonder if Darrox is your scumbuddy and you're backing out of the buss at the last minute hoping I get hammered instead. Or It seems as such.
Show
you done goofed.

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

No, I never heavily implied it. Show me where I even lightly implied that I was a cop. Show me one thing. You cant can you? Because it was never even brought up until Flay said such. He wasn't even serious. I'm pretty sure he doesn't think I'm a cop. He was trying to make a POINT and YOU took it literally. All you do is just follow everyone else.

You know what, I was probably right before. Screw what I said about you not being scum. You've been scummy the WHOLE entire time and just because my gut tells me you are town shouldn't be why I'm holding off on you. I'm done playing nice with you. I think you should die. You haven't built any cases on ANYONE you WAGON hop and Im tired of being spineless like everyone else.

Vote: DarlaBlueEyes

Lets see what happens. (Yah you're all going to hate me, I don't care.)
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

See You BrandiScum.

I am a Vanilla like I said.

Good Luck Town.

Apparently I stil have the power to piss girls off.

w00t
Show
you done goofed.

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sure DarlaScum. Though, we'll see who is really scum or not when the mod posts. Gender has nothing to do with what pisses me off by the way, it is ignorance that causes such. You're a nice girl... but if you play like scum, you get treated like scum. Sorry. BTW dead people don't talk.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Darox »

Brandi just hammered Darla. All my faith in the lynch has been lost.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

Whos lynch, hers or yours?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

Is it against the rules to msg the mod and tell him a game needs to be locked? Cause Flameaxe is on limited access who knows if he will check the game tonight =(
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Darox »

It is not against the rules to inform a mod of in-game developments that require his attention.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh. Well I am still a newbie, I don't know everything. =P Then again YOU knew that and you are a newbie too... scumchat said "how the hell are we supposed to know" I was hoping it wasn't against the rules to ask them that either. <_< I'm just paranoid about breaking rules.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount:

Darla [4] (Caf19, Flay, Darox, Brandi)

Darox [2] (Darla, Clammy)
Brandi [1] (Qman)

Not Voting [0] ()

DarlaBlueEyes, townie, lynched day two. Night Two begins.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”