DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1334, Iecerint wrote:Saying that you will not lynch someone claimed not-town due to their being a possible "strong Town asset" does not make sense.
He will not be a Town asset this game because he is not Town.
We need blink tags for the players here that think Iecerint would have targeted the claimed third party.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2041, Galron wrote:Alch and Elsa talking about this may help.
Elsa is trolling.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:33 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2049, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1334, Iecerint wrote:Saying that you will not lynch someone claimed not-town due to their being a possible "strong Town asset" does not make sense. He will not be a Town asset this game because he is not Town.
Oh yeah, definitely.
This makes it sound like Iec wasn't sure he was third party.

Makes sense to me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:34 am

Post by chkflip »

But sure, latch on to whatever you can to continue being completely fucking worthless to actually solving the game.

gg
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I mean Alch is still not resolved as being the 3p he claimed or not, but if a trueclaiming alch is bad for the town I might have to bite the bullet

but a cop check will work well for the town regardless of alch townsiding or scumsiding
time will end
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2050, DrippingGoofball wrote:We need blink tags for the players here that think Iecerint would have targeted the claimed third party.
Objectively, it was the right play to target Alch there.

If Alch is fakeclaiming, he gets a guilty.
If Alch is trueclaiming, there's a possibility his role gets used to town's benefit.

It's a win/win, regardless of his belief in Alch town, exactly like aiming a vig at Alch was when you naysayed that.

If you're going to tunnel to the exclusion of all else and be all around useless, please actually make sense while doing it. If you'd like to maybe win a game of mafia, there are in fact other players to interact with and form reads on.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2010, Vecna wrote:Bingle - pretty strong scumreads on that slot. That readslist was just too easy. No real process. Thats not how town bingle replaces in and parses shit. Not buying it. The reads are too easy, theres no suspicion, and im not buying that bingle EZ-townreads the CHK slot just like that.
It's cute how you think you can read me. ;)
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 2.03

TemporalLich (3): Bingle, PookyTheMagicalBear, chkflip
Alchemist21 (3) Galron, DrippingGoofball, Doctor Drew
chkflip (2): Logicalicaltist, TemporalLich
Doctor Drew (1): Alchemist21
Galron (1): Vecna
Not Voting (4): Almost50, username, Elsa Jay, pisskop

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to blast someone!
Day Two ends on Thursday, July 30th at 10:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-30 22:00:00)
username is V/LA until the 25th
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

Spoiler: Walls for the Wall God, Skulls for the Skull Throne
In post 33, TemporalLich wrote:I'm starting to get frightened at how fast the Pooky wagon is getting in
RVS

Any reason besides Doctor Drew naked SRing Pooky... oh wait is a scumclaim.

Somehow I feel this makes Pooky feel towny.

Alchemist's claim don't make no no sense.
This reads fake as fuck.
In post 224, TemporalLich wrote:I might post a lead rist once I have a decent idea of everyone, but I'd still put null or nullish on the majority of the slots right now (lavender strikes me as nullish, it's still early D1)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know at some point I will do something useful.
In post 457, TemporalLich wrote:gobble's ISO is a bunch of nothing
Just popping in to not be useful, guys.
In post 689, TemporalLich wrote:Yeah, let's not quick hammer, those possibilities would allow for such weirdness to come from town
What the fuck even do? Let's not quickhammer? What? This is so LAMIST it hurts.
In post 685, TemporalLich wrote:At this point Pooky's associated with DGB so much the only thing that will get me to TR pooky is a DGB town flip.

So let's eliminate DGB
This is hot garbage. "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so we should lynch DGB." This isn't a town idea. A surface level town thought would be "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so Pooky is scum." A deep level town thought would be "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so I should poke Pooky to see what his reactions are." Notice how town doesn't ever think, Player A is being all weird, I should totally lynch player B for it? And if they flip town, that will totally clear the player that's acting weird! That's because that idea is fucking bonkers.
In post 728, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 726, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 724, TemporalLich wrote:it's called Pooky is blatantly buddying with DGB and town DGB will redeem Pooky
Why can’t scum Pooky be buddying Town DGB?
do you really think scum Pooky would fake an inno?
This is revisionist reasoning. TLich wanted to lynch DGB first based on Pooky before the inno on DGB became clear. It's not a real set of reasoning. It's something that sounded like it might be reasonable in the current gamestate but was clearly NOT the reasoning TLich actually had. Also, why the fuck is WK-ing town (note, a classical scumtell for some) something that you'd townread pooky for? TLich isn't a raw newbie who has never seen scum defend town, so this is clearly a pile of manure being sold as a pile of gold.
In post 745, TemporalLich wrote:ebwop: no vote
is good
right now

So I'm locked into a position of having to choose the least bad vote... in D1 where unvoting is actively scummy and voting No Elim is pretty much a scumclaim
This is entirely self serving and entirely self conscious. This post is never about finding scum. This post is about want to not appear scummy. There's a faction that has wanting to not appear scummy as their primary motivation, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Maybe Replicants?
In post 761, TemporalLich wrote:here's a quick lead rist, don't send me to the aether if it's wrong because I skimmed everyone's ISO for this:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now.
Logicalicaltist
- With great pushing and town initiative this is the townie we need.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
chkflip
- He's starting to look more promising as time goes on...
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Iecerint
- A decently good ISO, is probably a good post.
Lavender
- Not much content in the ISO but I feel a townish vibe.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P, I don't have a reason to doubt this.
username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich.
Pine
- Unreadable due to lack of game-related info, defaulting to hard null (assuming V/LAishness here)
gobbledygook
- Lurker with contentless ISO, is approaching info but actually isn't info
Doctor Drew
- Memey, totally not concerned with appearances. However his content looks a little scummy.
Elsa Jay
- I don't like the ISO. Sorry, but I just don't. It doesn't ping me town.
Vecna
- I really don't like the ISO, the readlist is bad in light of future info and feels abrasive to me

[Scum]

VOTE: Vecna
This.... has 0 analysis. Reads 1 and 3 are literal mechreads. chkflip was uberscum, but has apparently slingshotted into the top of the readlist based on ???? The rest of this post seems to be all about ranking people entirely by how much content they've given. you could replace every single sentence describing why he feels how he does with gut and not lose any information. There is no attempt to interact with or build reads on any of the people in this list forthcoming.
In post 1793, TemporalLich wrote:A lead rist for the crazy mess that is D2:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now. Still trying to push an Alchemist exile though.
Logicalicaltist
- Town leader, on a scummy trend D2 so take with a grain of salt.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level. Hasn't posted yet in D2.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
Galron
- Laid-back townie who contributes content to the game.
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Vecna
- Starting to look very towny now.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P. Apparently logical got roleblocked? Alch might be fakeclaiming, but this will resolve itself D3.
Doctor Drew
- Seeing an upward trend here.
username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich. Neutral trend here.
Bingle
- Feels like Bingle to me, yep. This isn't TRable though.
Elsa Jay
- Still as scummy as ever, might even be on a downward trend.
chkflip
- Votes with scummy intent, also D1 got stalled to heck and back despite his pushiness so I think that was planned as well.

[Scum]
First of all, lets talk about this town leader nonsense. A town leader is someone who is actively directing the thread and pushing things forward, which is... Exactly not what Logical is doing. Logical has been poking people, sure, but there has been very little attempt at organization from him and even less of an attempt to set himself up as the voice people are listening to.

There's also very little reasoning attached to any of this, other than the incredibly vague "seeing an upward trend here", so let's play a little game:

TLich, what posts at the time were showing an upward trend in your DD read? What posts from Vecna looked very towny. Where has Galron contributed content, and what about that content makes him so town?
In post 1927, TemporalLich wrote:If someone thought to be a town leader ends up being scum, they're not a town leader because they weren't town... and that's some god tier deepwolfing
This is blatant buddying of Logical. he's not giving reasons that logical should be townread, he's repeating that he's a "town leader" over and over again to defend him. Note: "Because he's town" is not a valid reason to townread someone. Now if I were TLich, I would see this weird as fuck buddying and go, huh, Tlich is being weird around Logical, I should probably vote logical. Oh, wait no, that's completely insane.
In post 1931, TemporalLich wrote:If you're just trying to throw a look of shade at me I'm not swayed by your vote
This is gross as fuck. I've been pretty open about scumreading TLich for a while, and this is a slimy attempt to deflect my vote away from him. This is a step down from literal OMGUS, and a clear failure to interact with someone in an attempt to form reads. He doesn't question, he doesn't wonder, he doesn't engage, he throws shade in a preemptive attempt to derail any push on him by accusing his pusher of attempting to throw shade.
In post 1932, TemporalLich wrote:and you have ludicrously high standards for deepwolfing... you might as well be an openwolf if you want to play the bad logic game
"Not agreeing with me about the townread I've never actually explained on the player who isn't actually universally townread is openwolfing."

In post 1954, TemporalLich wrote:chkflip has pretty much pushed every wagon D1, so chkflip is looking to lime town with votes. chkflip then goes to call my voting pattern bad when I'm trying to vote my honest scumreads, but pushing is not one of my strong suits (yeah I need to get better at pushing, not trying to look town with an "appeal to newness").

also is a bucket of setup spec and mod-WIFOM, and it's used to portray logical as
mechscum
, which is what scum wants.

So yeah I have a strong scumread on chkflip for trying to outguess the mod in a
bastard
setup and assigning a freaking
mechscum
read from it.
Oh god, this.

First of all, chk is scummy because he was attempting to push people. What? What garbage level reasoning is this? Pushing reads is scummy?

Second of all, chk is scummy because of the people he's pushed. Let's look at that list, shall we? Pooky, (TLich thought Pooky was scummy for interactions with DGB) DGB (TLich wanted to lynch DGB too), TLich (Which was what shot chk from scum to townread before the first readlist), my Slot (TL thinks I'm hard null, but apparently pushing my slot for content when gobbles was hard lurking is a scum motivated maneuver), Iec (who was scummy enough to get lynched) and Lavender (who chk later hard defended based on the role PM slip thing). TLich also pushed Pooky, DGB, Iec, Lav, and my slot. That's not real reasoning, that's a joke.

Third, chk is scum for thinking that tracker and ninja cop are more likely not aligned. What.

TLich's entire push can be boiled down to I think chk is scum because he was wrong, and not only that, but town TLich doesn't know chkflip was even wrong. Not that being wrong is a scumtell at all, given that the faction with information is not the town in the first place. As TLich himself has pointed out, there are worlds where DGB and Pooky aren't town (which is scummy in itself, btw). TLichtown should have no way of knowing whether the push on gobbles was on town or scum. TLich was just as wrong as chk on all of the same people, with the exception of himself if he's town. And chk's setup spec, while not particularly compelling, is very obviously a reasonable thought to have.
In post 1955, TemporalLich wrote:but actually most of my read comes from the VCA, which doesn't look town-motivated

but voting logical makes sense if you believe logical is mechscum for whatever reason
Oh, wait, TLich admits that his entire push is just about chk pushing all the same people he did.

Spoiler: Corroborating Votecounts, for your convenience
In post 155, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.02

PookyTheMagicalBear (3): votato, DrippingGoofball, Almost50
DrippingGoofball (3): Alchemist21, TemporalLich, Vecna
Almost50 (2): Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear
Vecna (1): Logicalicaltist
Lavender (): Iecerint

Not Voting (6): Lavender, gobbledygook, username, Pine, Elsa Jay, pisskop

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to blast someone!
Day One ends on Saturday, July 11th at 10:30pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-11 22:30:00)
In post 1365, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.09

gobbledygook (5): chkflip, Almost50, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (2): DrippingGoofball, Iecerint
Lavender (2): username, Logicalicaltist
Almost50 (1): pisskop
chkflip (1): Vecna
Logicalicaltist(1): Alchemist21
TemporalLich (1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting (3): Lavender, gobbledygook, (Pine slot)

Day One is paused with 2 days remaining while I seek replacement for Pine.
I believe I have someone in the works so it shouldn't be long.
In post 1544, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

Iecerint (7): Vecna, chkflip, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist, Bingle, Almost50, Galron
Lavender (5): username, Alchemist21, TemporalLich, pisskop, Iecerint
Bingle (2): Doctor Drew, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (1): Lavender

Day One ends on July 14th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-14 21:00:00)
DGB has gotten the BIG prod.
In post 1638, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Iecerint (6): Vecna, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist, Almost50, TemporalLich, chkflip
Lavender (6): Alchemist21, pisskop, Iecerint, Galron, Elsa Jay, Doctor Drew
Alchemist21 (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (3): Lavender, username, , Bingle

Day One ends on July 14th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-14 21:00:00)
Note: TLich did not vote Pooky long enough for it to show on a votecount. He most definitely did push Pooky as scum with DGB, as was addressed in my wall.

Teal Deer:

TLich's play has all been about seeming to be town. His pushes are fabricated bullshit, his stances are vague garbage, and his thought processes are inherently not town thought processes.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

It seems like you're trying to paint me as scum, but you're just saying my reads suck and therefore I've spewed myself scum somehow
time will end
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

With regard to the chk/logical fight, my best guess is that it's a TvT.

chk's townslip reaction comes across as very genuine. His setup spec, while something I disagree with strongly, is a completely reasonable take ("Why would there be a ninja cop AND a town tracker?!?!?!" is a very town thought), and the tunnel is incredibly genuine. He's playing an "Aha! Gotcha!" game, but he's doing so in a way that leads credence to the idea that he does actually believe he caught scum with their pants down, which ime is fairly hard to fake. Even pointing out the obvious softclaim from Logical makes complete sense in the case that chk thinks Logical is scum, and scum chk wouldn't want the additional kneejerk scumminess from outing a PR (even an obvious one) when he was already engaged in a loud 1v1. His thought processes are consistent and if you read him holistically there's a clear progression. He's not posting trying to look town, he's pushing things and actively trying to figure shit out. He's abrasive about it, sure, but this is EXACTLY what good townplay looks like.

Logical is a lesser read, but it boils down to a few things. His "Why would you out me as tracker" when he'd been obviously softing tracker is exactly the kind of town PR reaction I'd expect. His reaction to the townslip conversation doesn't seem out of a town's wheelhouse. (I'm assuming chkflip had seen something about formatting and didn't give a shit, so I've largely ignored that, although more power to him if he wants to continue pushing to dig up something there.) He also seems like he's being pretty blatantly pocketed by TLich, which is a good sign that he's not scum with the lich. I also think his was more town than scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2059, TemporalLich wrote:It seems like you're trying to paint me as scum, but you're just saying my reads suck and therefore I've spewed myself scum somehow
Not only did you just prove you didn't read my case at all, you also fully described your own push on chkflip.

Nice.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

At this point I'm pretty sure I'd have to answer poorly to a loaded question to spew myself town at this rate
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Also you're also saying I'm fake, which is not very nice and boils down to my reads and play are bad therefore I've spewed myself scum
time will end
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 2059, TemporalLich wrote:It seems like you're trying to paint me as scum, but you're just saying my
reads suck
and
therefore
I've
spewed myself scum
somehow
I don’t think anyone directly said that but...
“Your
reads suck
Therefore
you
spewed
yourself
Scum
.”
Now someone has.
You may continue and expand on your argument now.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Although in all seriousness I do believe that TL could be scum who is Pocketing me.
I’m just more inclined to believe Chkflip is scum here over TL.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:07 pm

In post 2062, TemporalLich wrote:At this point I'm pretty sure I'd have to answer poorly to a loaded question to spew myself town at this rate
Why are you trying so hard to spew yourself Town?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 2066, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 2062, TemporalLich wrote:At this point I'm pretty sure I'd have to answer poorly to a loaded question to spew myself town at this rate
I'm trying to look town so I can play the game without pressure and give reads based on feelings and posts.
time will end
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm

In post 2067, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 2066, Logicalicaltist wrote:
I'm trying to look town so I can play the game without pressure and
give reads based on feelings and posts
Um.
You only actual argument there is the first line, you can do the
Bolded
without spewing yourself Town.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:20 pm

What stops you from doing
Bolded
currently?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2064, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 2059, TemporalLich wrote:It seems like you're trying to paint me as scum, but you're just saying my
reads suck
and
therefore
I've
spewed myself scum
somehow
“Your
reads suck
Therefore
you
spewed
yourself
Scum
.”
Now someone has.
I mean...
In post 1922, TemporalLich wrote:Are you seriously suggesting we eliminate the town leader over setup spec? Congrats, you're now scum spewed
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2065, Logicalicaltist wrote:I’m just more inclined to believe Chkflip is scum here over TL.
What do you think of my townreasoning for chk?
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:27 pm

In post 2070, Bingle wrote:
In post 2064, Logicalicaltist wrote:
reads suck
and
therefore
I've
spewed myself scum
somehow
“Your
reads suck
Therefore
you
spewed
yourself
Scum
.”
Now someone has.
I mean...
In post 1922, TemporalLich wrote:Are you seriously suggesting we eliminate the town leader over setup spec? Congrats, you're now scum spewed
Yeah that’s why I’m thinking more and more he might be scum pocketing me.
But if I look at it from a Town!TL PoV I can see he might just be very confident in my slot being town and that I’m a strong player and he doesn’t want me to be eliminated over most others.
I probably missed it but what was his full Town read on me again?
Was it just that I was so called “Town Leading” Day 1?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lich, Logic:

Let's perform an exercise.

Let's say the three of us (myself, you, Logic) are town. We have a semi-confirm locking Pook and Goof as town. That gives a pretty small berth to find scum.

Give me three. Ignore your lists.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 2069, Logicalicaltist wrote:What stops you from doing
Bolded
currently?
I'm under too much pressure and one wrong move can get me quickhammered