username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by username »

I swear to god if you people make me go back and read notsci's interactions with people again
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2299, maxwell wrote:I'm considering this a moral victory even if scum guess the TD. God, I hate this mechanic.

Anyway, Titus is trying to deflect from Moment being caught, no one respond to her fishing anymore.
Oh shut up scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2300, username wrote:I swear to god if you people make me go back and read notsci's interactions with people again
Give me something fun to do while I grab another beer and try and find scummy songs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by username »

Ok realtalk on maxwell

I could see that slot being scum based on reaction to the notsci wagon

I just don't want to do the legwork right now and go back and then make the case and ugh like I already did all that shit for notsci and now for Alisae

Prediction: at least one of alisae and maxwell is scum with notsci
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by username »

In post 2302, Titus wrote:
In post 2300, username wrote:I swear to god if you people make me go back and read notsci's interactions with people again
Give me something fun to do while I grab another beer and try and find scummy songs.
Help me figure out who was standing in the way between me and notscience's blood on day one and even day 2
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2304, username wrote:
In post 2302, Titus wrote:
Help me figure out who was standing in the way between me and notscience's blood on day one and even day 2
Drunk VCA check this should be fun.

I'm thinking it's Umalut or NK15 with Maxwell. But we'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Or are you asking me to actually reread the thread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by maxwell »

The only thing you need to read is moment's next post where they ship copper or decide to get guillotined today. This game requires no further thinking.
username wrote:Ok realtalk on maxwell

I could see that slot being scum based on reaction to the notsci wagon

I just don't want to do the legwork right now and go back and then make the case and ugh like I already did all that shit for notsci and now for Alisae

Prediction: at least one of alisae and maxwell is scum with notsci
That's fair, I had a really bad read of notscience for [reasons]. I've accepted I'm not above suspicion and put myself into the PoE. You don't need to read me or case me, I'll get sorted eventually. I'm fairly confident our current set of moves end with us catching scum one way or another.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by maxwell »

Anyhow, a friendly reminder before I sign off for no one to respond to Titus's rolefishing, at all.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by username »

In post 2306, Titus wrote:Or are you asking me to actually reread the thread?
Go wherever your heart takes it with you my friend

I'm gonna end up rereading people maybe tonight, I just don't like promising to do that because I never follow up
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2297, Umlaut wrote:Alisae, can you get on copper please? It's your best shot at surviving the day and possibly even the game if you're town.
why would i want to survive the day if im town here? to get flipped on another day phase?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

i still wish i didn't slip not TD like a fucking moron when saying i should be investigated
that was the only thing i had going for me
GTKAS
| here.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by username »

In post 2307, maxwell wrote:The only thing you need to read is moment's next post where they ship copper or decide to get guillotined today. This game requires no further thinking.

Doesn't it, though?

Doesn't it?

Do you think I got where I am by not thinking in games?

Okay I got where I am by screaming at people but I don't do that anymore

I want this game over with today. I only need one more scum flip to do that. I could be right about alisae, that's where my gut is. But the game has stalled somewhat and fuck it, it doesn't hurt to find the third buddy.

Or who knows I might even break my original assessment that it's alisae. Having time to think about things does that to a person. I could go back and read Alisae's reaction to the wagon, for example. Did you know that I read emotion better than almost anyone on this site? It's the core to my play style. And so, when someone's having an emotional reaction, that's right up my wheelhouse dude, that's how I dayplay.

I'm going to figure out if I'm right about alisae. And if I am, I'm going to try and find the third buddy. Just for shits and giggles.

And hell if I'm wrong at least I have a jumping off point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2309, username wrote:
In post 2306, Titus wrote:Or are you asking me to actually reread the thread?
Go wherever your heart takes it with you my friend

I'm gonna end up rereading people maybe tonight, I just don't like promising to do that because I never follow up
Well right now it's taking my drunk ass to tslk to my landlord. I can't do this work on my phone and the internet crashed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2312, username wrote:
In post 2307, maxwell wrote:The only thing you need to read is moment's next post where they ship copper or decide to get guillotined today. This game requires no further thinking.

Doesn't it, though?

Doesn't it?

Do you think I got where I am by not thinking in games?

Okay I got where I am by screaming at people but I don't do that anymore

I want this game over with today. I only need one more scum flip to do that. I could be right about alisae, that's where my gut is. But the game has stalled somewhat and fuck it, it doesn't hurt to find the third buddy.

Or who knows I might even break my original assessment that it's alisae. Having time to think about things does that to a person. I could go back and read Alisae's reaction to the wagon, for example. Did you know that I read emotion better than almost anyone on this site? It's the core to my play style. And so, when someone's having an emotional reaction, that's right up my wheelhouse dude, that's how I dayplay.

I'm going to figure out if I'm right about alisae. And if I am, I'm going to try and find the third buddy. Just for shits and giggles.

And hell if I'm wrong at least I have a jumping off point.
There has to be scum in the people shouting for a repeat investigation. That's so obviously the wrong move. I kinda waffle on Alisae because e's sticking to the sheeping me even to their peril but I may just be a sucker for those who play to my ego.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 2310, Alisae wrote:
In post 2297, Umlaut wrote:Alisae, can you get on copper please? It's your best shot at surviving the day and possibly even the game if you're town.
why would i want to survive the day if im town here? to get flipped on another day phase?
If Moment ends up walking the plank today (and flips blue) and then the investigation turns up tealess, we may be in rough shape but at least you get confirmed merchant and we don't have to flip you at all.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

@titus what do u think
GTKAS
| here.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2171, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2112, Titus wrote:I am a mechanics expert. Redoing Datisi and moment is gamethrowing.
Talk me through this one.
I know you're good with mechanics, but this really seems like a stretch to me. The investigation we put on them before has been rendered meaningless by notscience's scumflip. As of now, we know absolutely nothing about their alignment, mechanically speaking, but we do know that neither of them can be the TD unless Iconeum was absurdly confident in there being real scum in the pool as well, which is.... unlikely, to say the least. Pretty sure scum won't be guessing there at any rate.
Mechanically speaking, how is rechecking them any different from checking a new pool, assuming you're correct about their slips and that scum belives you?
Titus, respond to this please.
I don't want to ignore you, but it's hard not to if you ignore me.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2171, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2112, Titus wrote:I am a mechanics expert. Redoing Datisi and moment is gamethrowing.
Talk me through this one.
I know you're good with mechanics, but this really seems like a stretch to me. The investigation we put on them before has been rendered meaningless by notscience's scumflip. As of now, we know absolutely nothing about their alignment, mechanically speaking, but we do know that neither of them can be the TD unless Iconeum was absurdly confident in there being real scum in the pool as well, which is.... unlikely, to say the least. Pretty sure scum won't be guessing there at any rate.
Mechanically speaking, how is rechecking them any different from checking a new pool, assuming you're correct about their slips and that scum belives you?
Titus, respond to this please.
I don't want to ignore you, but it's hard not to if you ignore me.
The presumption is false. The investigation is far from meaningless. Scum completely bussed notscience and resigned. That's because Datisi and Moment couldn't actually be lynched over notscience. They are already confirmed town because of how scum played day 2. It's a waste of an investigation entirely.

We need to investigate people who actually have a chance of flipping scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

titus who do u want to invest again
GTKAS
| here.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Iconeum »

looks like i have to meddle in this, but ok
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2305, Titus wrote:I'm thinking it's Umalut or NK15 with Maxwell. But we'll see.
then why are you so adamantly against the pool that *includes* maxwell?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2315, Umlaut wrote:If Moment ends up walking the plank today (and flips blue) and then the investigation turns up tealess, we may be in rough shape but at least you get confirmed merchant and we don't have to flip you at all.
moment is *not* being executed today, Alisae is. I don't like how you are now trying to wiggle away from Ali execution.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2301, Titus wrote:
In post 2299, maxwell wrote:I'm considering this a moral victory even if scum guess the TD. God, I hate this mechanic.

Anyway, Titus is trying to deflect from Moment being caught, no one respond to her fishing anymore.
Oh shut up scum.
You realize we are investigating maxwell, right? If we hit guilTea, we lynch maxwell first. If there is no guilTea, we are finally sure about moment and datisi. This is not the case right now.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2284, GuiltyLion wrote:Wait I'm confused, Moment has said they're not complying with a Datisi/Moment/Maxwell pool right, are we just pretending they didn't say that?
we're not
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”