Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, but you're saying it like it makes them a lesser townie, have i misunderstood that part?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Looker »

In post 190, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:So looker, do you have reason for voting other than hopping on?
If you're town, we use your wagon as PoE. I also like assessing the votes on competing wagons, i.e. you and bugspray.
In post 193, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I do think it slight scummy to not reply to it and instead go on about the pronouns, but that is probably a personal issue.
Do you think the pronoun outrage is a gimmick/AtE?
In post 195, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Slight scum feeling on bugspray, Psyche
Neutral on truth Overkii Looker
Town Gypyx Nash Osuka Superbowl
Do you typically not vote the people you think are scum?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:26 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 200, Gypyx wrote:Yeah, but you're saying it like it makes them a lesser townie, have i misunderstood that part?
Yes, because it seems to me that it is pretty clear why people are voting for me.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:28 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 201, Looker wrote:
In post 190, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:So looker, do you have reason for voting other than hopping on?
If you're town, we use your wagon as PoE. I also like assessing the votes on competing wagons, i.e. you and bugspray.
In post 193, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I do think it slight scummy to not reply to it and instead go on about the pronouns, but that is probably a personal issue.
Do you think the pronoun outrage is a gimmick/AtE?
In post 195, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Slight scum feeling on bugspray, Psyche
Neutral on truth Overkii Looker
Town Gypyx Nash Osuka Superbowl
Do you typically not vote the people you think are scum?
Alright,
Maybe
I usually wait to vote, but I would like bugspray's response since it seems they ignored it with the second part of your question
VOTE: Bugspray
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 am

Post by bugspray »

If I get misgendeted in a post I usually will just kneejerk call them out and then think my work here is done
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:40 am

Post by bugspray »

Respond to 171 is just a lot more reading than I'm gonna do on my phone and right now I don't feel like getting out of bed for a while so I guess you'll just have not execute me me in the meantime

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:41 am

Post by bugspray »

The tldr is I still feel like his posts are mostly noncommittal or saying things are are not hot takes and completely safe opinions I am not a coward

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Truth »

Hello again, Looker!

bugspray voted for LicketyQuickety earlier who the mod has told everyone is town. Trying to execute someone who everyone knows is town is a mafia play. If it was an accident, I would expect them to address their mistake later but they didn't.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by bugspray »

Wait is there an ic? Brb

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by bugspray »

Wow I should read sorry about that lq

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 72, osuka wrote:
In post 66, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 59, osuka wrote:For all of you who find truths posts so far deeply jarring, I suggest you look at one of his other normals on here because he somehow made it alive for several days and there’s a lot of very puzzling things about how he played that game
Not going to go through this work, why not just tell us what happened lol?
no i mean you really really really should go through his iso in that game because nothing i can say here would even come remotely close to conveying just how outstandingly bizarre that game was

what i can tell you is that his behavior this game so far is a good indicator of what you'll see in the other thread
wasn't truth town in that game? if so, why did you vote for him here if his posts here are similar to his posts there?
In post 109, osuka wrote:
In post 108, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 107, osuka wrote:felt like it
That's actually a way better answer than I was expecting, thanks.
You’re welcome

were you expecting me to flame you or what
just as a side note osuka has an interesting style reflected here and in the rest of his iso that seems simultaneously self-conscious (really attentive to how his posts appear) and irreverent (apathetic about coming off as coarse). strikes me as a conflict, potentially even a little disingenuous, but could easily prove innocuous.
You can't step in the same river twice.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:49 am

Post by bugspray »

I guess I'm just going really fast and missing details. It's really preventing me from doing what I'm supposed to

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:49 am

Post by bugspray »

And now my actions are preventing other people from doing the right thing D:

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 210, Psyche wrote:
In post 72, osuka wrote:
In post 66, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 59, osuka wrote:For all of you who find truths posts so far deeply jarring, I suggest you look at one of his other normals on here because he somehow made it alive for several days and there’s a lot of very puzzling things about how he played that game
Not going to go through this work, why not just tell us what happened lol?
no i mean you really really really should go through his iso in that game because nothing i can say here would even come remotely close to conveying just how outstandingly bizarre that game was

what i can tell you is that his behavior this game so far is a good indicator of what you'll see in the other thread
wasn't truth town in that game? if so, why did you vote for him here if his posts here are similar to his posts there?
In post 109, osuka wrote:
In post 108, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 107, osuka wrote:felt like it
That's actually a way better answer than I was expecting, thanks.
You’re welcome

were you expecting me to flame you or what
just as a side note osuka has an interesting style reflected here and in the rest of his iso that seems simultaneously self-conscious (really attentive to how his posts appear) and irreverent (apathetic about coming off as coarse). strikes me as a conflict, potentially even a little disingenuous, but could easily prove innocuous.
Truth was town but I’ve come to the conclusion that for the time being, when trying to read that slot, one should abandon all reason

Can you elaborate as to why I come off as self-conscious?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 169, bugspray wrote:superbol9
ToT

When I say dunnstral is "towned for now" I mean that I am townreading him now, and have marked it in my head as a read to revisit at some point.
In post 171, redtea wrote:The question I have is if he kept his RVS vote on purpose.
It's on purpose to an extent. I think the bugspray wagon has been productive in the pressure it has produced so far, even if I'm still somewhat null on bugspray if that makes sense. I don't townread them, so taking my vote off the wagon just because it was RVS would do more harm than good imo (also why I questioned Gypyx for taking his vote off).
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Psyche »

VOTE: osuka

213 seems an odd response given that he's developed more specific/coherent negative reads on walter and bugspray since his truth vote. early votes by default are baseless and ambiguous but it's suspicious that osuka's complacent about keeping that way given that even in his view he has other options.
You can't step in the same river twice.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 201, Looker wrote:If you're town, we use your wagon as PoE. I also like assessing the votes on competing wagons, i.e. you and bugspray.
Welcome looker!
1 billion % disagree with this though - you should not wagon a player you think has good town chances just for POE. You already know from last game that I don't like VCA as it is misleading and easily manipulable but throwing up a counterwagon on whoever just because it makes VCA easier seems like losing strategy regardless.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:13 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 202, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 200, Gypyx wrote:Yeah, but you're saying it like it makes them a lesser townie, have i misunderstood that part?
Yes, because it seems to me that it is pretty clear why people are voting for me.
Scumping from this - scum are more likely to be hyperaware of lacking areas in their play
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:29 am

Post by superbowl9 »

bugspray what type of commital, "high-hanging fruit" posts would you like to see from someone during RVS? Because the one person who really went commital imo (Redtea's ) you called wolfy.

To me it just seems like you're just attacking opportunistically.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 185, Gypyx wrote:Well, he sticks to doing non-commiting posts that don't really mean anything new / push the game foward,
Gypyx I still don't get your case on Walter (at that point in the game). He's "noncommital" and lurky sure, but there are others who would match this description as well. Was Walter just the first one to cross off the list, or did he say something specifically that flagged you?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

/multipost
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:38 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 218, superbowl9 wrote:bugspray what type of commital, "high-hanging fruit" posts would you like to see from someone during RVS? Because the one person who really went commital imo (Redtea's ) you called wolfy.

i'm rpetty sure the definition of wolfy i use is different from everyone else to mean "hunting" and then people say its bad and thats probably informed me having weird reads for a long time

the fact that your vote on me for a non-random reason indicates we are no longer in RVS

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:51 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Let it be known that I do not feel Psyche is working with Town, but against it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 209, bugspray wrote:Wow I should read sorry about that lq
I will not hold it against you.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 221, bugspray wrote:
In post 218, superbowl9 wrote:bugspray what type of commital, "high-hanging fruit" posts would you like to see from someone during RVS? Because the one person who really went commital imo (Redtea's ) you called wolfy.

i'm rpetty sure the definition of wolfy i use is different from everyone else to mean "hunting" and then people say its bad and thats probably informed me having weird reads for a long time

the fact that your vote on me for a non-random reason indicates we are no longer in RVS
Yeah I interpret wolfy as like aggressive, but some ppl seem to be using it to mean scum.

Arguing about the semantics of RVS is not really my aim here, but I will say that I view RVS as the period where you poke around at other players until you find something worth pushing, which was still the case for me before .

I'm the 5th person you switched your vote to in the first 7 pages, I'm just not quite sure what your goal is in target switching so much. You not addressing that part of my post doesn't help paint you in a good light.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”