Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Eevee »

i think RCE would be my no 1 preference actually - just for the same reasons i gave from day 1 mostly

nice walls Montosh and Ydrasse

~Eve
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1262, Menalque wrote:Okay raya, explain to me again why ydrasse only makes sense with you and not with anyone else in the unconfirmeds?
I'm gonna quote snowblaze to answer this since she explained it well
In post 1047, Snowblaze wrote: Raya and Ydrasse both commited to townreading me and eliminating Mohab/Maemuki. Neither changed their mind despite being given plenty of opportunities to do so. If either of them is scum they were committing to the bus there.

It's pretty bad strategy for only one scum to bus their partner in this setup: they're sacrificing a member and confirming five town in exchange for towncred for one of them which is irrelevant if the other is eliminated. So I'm willing to say that Raya and Ydrasse are the same alignment, and that alignment is
probably
town.
So by this logic me and Ydrasse are the same alignment which is town. And I don't see S_S bussing alone without their partner.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1261, Raya36 wrote:and I think the resistance to that from the unconfirmed is telling
This is a very misguided take. For one thing; assuming both scum were on Snow means 3 of the "unconfirmed" were on mae (you being one of them), and they wouldn't be opposed to eliminating from the Snow wagon. and if there's Scum between them
they still wouldn't be opposed to it
For another thing: EVEN if both scum were on Snow, there were still two TOWNIES who were on Snow too (and are not confirmed), and they obviously still would rather not be the elimination target if they could help it, so it's not exactly "telling" either.

In fact; this is probably why I'm finding it hard to identify scum with confidence. It seems to me that almost everything going on now is a natural reaction to being pushed and is totally NAI because it would come from that player regardless of their true alignment. I thus suggest we go back to D1 and use it primarily over D2 for scum hunting.
Ok good points. Scratch that
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

Random paranoia thought:

What if montosh is partnered to RCE or Menalque and is trying to direct the elimination away from them by making those walls about A50. Since montosh isn't in the elimination pool rn so they can do that more easily than RCE or Menalque could.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 1273, Almost50 wrote: @MontoshL I believe I was voting Menalque indeed until Titus decided ydrasse was a better option. Like I said MORE THAN ONCE today, the elimination pool for today is between me, Menalque and ydrasse. I don't think anyone expects me to be voting myself here, so whichever of them you guys (the confirmed Townies) decide to go I will simply join.
Indeed you were. But I meant more to inquire I guess as to who you'd personally prefer between them. Just based on that logic, I'd think that Menalque would be the better option from your point of view. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 1278, Raya36 wrote:Random paranoia thought:

What if montosh is partnered to RCE or Menalque and is trying to direct the elimination away from them by making those walls about A50. Since montosh isn't in the elimination pool rn so they can do that more easily than RCE or Menalque could.
Well in regards to A50 I wanted to do it since he seems to be in the elimination pool. See if I agree with the wagon since I hadn't seen anything super AI from him beforehand.

But I am still voting Menalque as they are my preferred target right now. As for RCE I'm not sure as to the case against them right now? If there even is one.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Snowblaze »

Stop pocketing me, Raya!

(Also, yeah, sorry for going into lurkmode now I’m confirmed town.)

On S_S... the way I’m seeing it, his vote on Mohab was (at the time) unlikely to actually get Mohab killed. It could be a case of distancing gone wrong rather than actual bussing.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Eevee »

Is it bad I think A50 is kind of townie now?

This feels genuine, and kind of fair, in my opinion.
In post 1273, Almost50 wrote:As a matter of fact, I am not AT ALL good at responding to posts designed to reach a predetermined conclusion, and yours certainly does look like one. You decided I was scum, and you're just trying to justify your push on me to the point I personally feel you're overdoing it.
Did not like Ydrasse’s wall that much.

With Menalque’s post as well, I’m wondering if I’m scumreading A50’s tone cause I kinda can’t remember why I scumread him so hard other than he pushed for Snow.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Eevee »

Maybe the Porkens replacement still kind of bothers me, but I don’t know about the “doing it for show tell,” anymore + that Mohab vote as RCE was gaining steam points away as well.

~Eva
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: montosh
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Menalque »

In explanation:

I know I’m town. I do still err towards thinking that there was at least one scum backing my push.

RCE is probably town even though he reads super scummy, because of the way mohab talked about him and voted for him? Like she didn’t just say “I wouldn’t be surprised if he flipped scum” and then avoided it (covering for if he did get run up) she actually voted there — i.e. she was happy with a misguillo there?

A50 is probably slightly +town if RCE is town fr defending him although still a big idk there.

Leaves montosh who I also just don’t really townread at all
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 13, Mohab500 wrote:I see, the mechanics make much more sense now. VOTE: HoldenGolden.
In post 43, Mohab500 wrote:I don't know what the fuck HoldenGolden is saying, so I'll be ignoring that slot
In post 44, Mohab500 wrote:upon more indepth looking, it's actually kinda comprehensible. taking my last statement back
In post 51, Mohab500 wrote:meaningless wagon as all wagons are early on. UNVOTE:
Also, this is a somewhat over explained progression for her approach on holden right?

Would mohab feel the need to explain this much unvoting a townie?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not really interested in fighting titus if she really wants to do this based on VCA though, that’s just not my style
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I do but I am depressed so I am not uber confident in my assessments. So it's why I am on Ydrasse but not screaming zmog he's scum. My mental clarity depends a fair amount on my mental health. Sucks but it is what it is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't have a strong read on ydrasse but the rest of the Poe for today has gotten progressively townier over the day, Menalque included. If I ignored day 1 then ydrasse would be over menalque for sure.

If the block is committed to menalque!town today I feel ydrasse is next up as opposed to menalque vs A50.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1285, Menalque wrote:In explanation:

I know I’m town. I do still err towards thinking that there was at least one scum backing my push.

RCE is probably town even though he reads super scummy, because of the way mohab talked about him and voted for him? Like she didn’t just say “I wouldn’t be surprised if he flipped scum” and then avoided it (covering for if he did get run up) she actually voted there — i.e. she was happy with a misguillo there?

A50 is probably slightly +town if RCE is town fr defending him although still a big idk there.

I feel like scum!menalque wouldn't say we should hunt in the snow wagon but then say that 2/3 besides himself are town?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 1290, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1285, Menalque wrote:In explanation:

I feel like scum!menalque wouldn't say we should hunt in the snow wagon but then say that 2/3 besides himself are town?
Good observation.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Eevee »

*wants to take a LEAP OF FAITH and vote Ydrasse*

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Eevee »

Also forgot to point out: scum can't bus today, which is why I asked the unconfirmed to make pushes. Not sure how well my plan worked, but I think everyone has been hardpushing A50 which maybe clears him(?)

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Eevee »

Anyway, even with this pointed out, they still can't bus.

~Eva
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1293, Eevee wrote:Also forgot to point out: scum can't bus today, which is why I asked the unconfirmed to make pushes. Not sure how well my plan worked, but I think everyone has been hardpushing A50 which maybe clears him(?)

~Eva
I haven’t been, but he’s been mostly advocating for me so I guess it’s the same difference. Also, I think that while this is mostly solid, it’s worth bearing in mind that the white flag gambit does exist, and I imagine that A50 is in the group of people ballsy enough to play it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1295, Menalque wrote:
In post 1293, Eevee wrote:Also forgot to point out: scum can't bus today, which is why I asked the unconfirmed to make pushes. Not sure how well my plan worked, but I think everyone has been hardpushing A50 which maybe clears him(?)

~Eva
I haven’t been, but he’s been mostly advocating for me so I guess it’s the same difference. Also, I think that while this is mostly solid, it’s worth bearing in mind that the white flag gambit does exist, and I imagine that A50 is in the group of people ballsy enough to play it
+1 the only reason I haven't leaned on scum not being able to bus is that a large majority of the potential scum pool features strong scum players that I wouldn't put anything past (A50 in particular, menalque, SS) SS to a lesser degree I guess, I've never seen him as one to pull risky gambits though I do view him as a cerebral player.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

~Eva
That's a good point. I'll go back through and actually see who pushed him and see if all the unconfirmed did. It would only clear him if there isn't any resistance
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Eevee »

VOTE: RCE

any takers?

~Eve

Return to “Completed Open Games”