Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3446, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 3442, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 3434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
So what's the answer to this? Because this question doesn't exclude you
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
In post 3436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
Are you saying we're both scum?
No? How'd you get that?
So are you pushing beeboy right now or what

If I flip wolf detective what does that mean
I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now. Did you misunderstand my words or something? If you flipped werewolf I would vote Midway
If Dunn flipped werewolf cop, then that would prove midway is clear, so why would you do that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3449, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3446, Clover Ebi wrote:I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now.
Because you said scum would have some way to avoid my check, t hen mentioned the only people who knew who I was checking would be me or beeboy, i thought you were implying something there
While I’m pretty sure bee is town. I want to know Dunn’s reasons for hard tr him.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Raven if I was scum you'd be dead because of how uncomfortable you make me. No if and or buts about it. Please do not interact with me for the remainder of the game if you can help it. If you want to push me as scum so be it, but this is a game of mafia meant for fun and you do not make this fun. I am not blaming you for this, it's probably more me then you. But I hope you'll respect my wishes.
Am I allowed to read into this?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Alright that's the bell. I'll be back later
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Town pov all game and in my pt, IMO, and his reactions after the reveal in thread and pt, and his reactions the day after that - day 3 I think
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

Tbh as long we get on the same page that literally both of them need to die then that's that >.>
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Clover you realize you won't be voting out midway tomorrow...
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by beeboy »

I think I've changed my mind on who I want to vote 4 times now.
@Midway what do you think?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Clover Ebi
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3447, Dunnstral wrote:I can't see into your pt so I wouldn't know though
Obv you aren't scum but if you were and Skitter changed her opinion in the pt maybe then you'd kill her

What do you think I should have done? If I checked Clover and by chance he was town this would have been a much worse situation deciding between you and beeboy
Don’t you think scum!me kills ANYONE other than Skitter here, including you? But whatever I still think it’s you, @Clover. I think killing MT looks really bad for Dunn, which is why I don’t think he did. I don’t know who he would kill but I think it’s very likely not MT. Even if he’s scum, he’s not newb scum and based off of PoE, you make the most sense unless bee has totally fooled all of us and I don’t think so.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3453, beeboy wrote:Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Why wouldn’t they?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3458, beeboy wrote:I think I've changed my mind on who I want to vote 4 times now.
@Midway what do you think?
I know you’re asking midway but I still think it’s Clover > Dunn. I don’t know why him saying my sr him is making him “uncomfortable” clearing?

Being pushed always makes the recipient uncomfortable, that’s 100% NIA.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

VOTE: Clover

Going with my gut. If I’m wrong, I’ll chew on some TUMs GUMMIES.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3457, Dunnstral wrote:Clover you realize you won't be voting out midway tomorrow...
Yet another reason. Why does Clover say he would vote midway if Dunn flips ww cop? He should have obviously said bee, since Dunn flipping ww detective clears both midway and myself.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by beeboy »

It's not lylo but I guess I'll show I read this?
See you all in the morning.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3446, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 3442, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 3434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
So what's the answer to this? Because this question doesn't exclude you
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
In post 3436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
Are you saying we're both scum?
No? How'd you get that?
So are you pushing beeboy right now or what

If I flip wolf detective what does that mean
I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now. Did you misunderstand my words or something? If you flipped werewolf I would vote Midway
This could be 100% NIA but the kind of thinking that would overlook a Dunn ww detective flip would clear midway. is more likely to come from scum than town.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

@bee, how much actual solving has Dunn done in the past two days? Then ask yourself the exact same question about Clover?

Dunn has been actively trying to solve both days. Clover does practically nothing yesterday and today he does an AtE and says he’d vote midway if Dunn flips ww.

In both games I played with town!him, he was actively solving. And remember when I made my obvtown Skitter case? Clover responded to that by naked voting her.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3447, Dunnstral wrote:I can't see into your pt so I wouldn't know though
Obv you aren't scum but if you were and Skitter changed her opinion in the pt maybe then you'd kill her

What do you think I should have done? If I checked Clover and by chance he was town this would have been a much worse situation deciding between you and beeboy
While I obviously disagree with Dunn’s thinking here, this sounds like a townie thought. When I confronted scum!Dunn in a past game, he didn’t respond anything like this.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Raven if I was scum you'd be dead because of how uncomfortable you make me. No if and or buts about it. Please do not interact with me for the remainder of the game if you can help it. If you want to push me as scum so be it, but this is a game of mafia meant for fun and you do not make this fun. I am not blaming you for this, it's probably more me then you. But I hope you'll respect my wishes.

Moving on.

Dunnstral being scum we've already debated on and it should be obvious as to why. The only scumteam that makes sense to no kill and I think we can make a good assumption to this. Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy. Nothing else makes sense here on why scum would no kill. Dunnstral showing no paranoia or finding it odd that he's seemingly left alive and just getting results is also quite strange. He doesn't even consider that his results might be wrong.

The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss? It just doesn't make a lot of sense without some manner of avoiding the detective.

As for why I'm not scum I feel like the last scum would have to be pretty daring and I think I've shown that isn't me? Combine with the fact I would have to fake my day 1 and scum me would never be able to do that is surreal. Along with the matter that I would've openly let my partner die to dru knowing dru became whoever we lynched, a watcher in this case.
Why would scum!you have to fake your D1? Everyone either got a ww or a mafia role pm, iow, everyone thought they had rolled scum. Why does Dru being mislynched townclear you? Prior to the no kill N3, you were her #1 sr. Having her be mislynched was totally optimal for scum!you but you know who it wasn’t optimal for? Dunn.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3409, beeboy wrote:If Dunnstral flips scum then I don't have to feel like shit about lynching Dru.
Because my entire theory on Scum needing to be in the PR claims would be correct.

As soon as I back down on that, I basically lynched Dru to fulfill half a theory.
Case in point. This is why a Dru mislynch was terrible for Dunn but he while he never pushed it, he didn’t try hard to stop it, knowing her flip would make him look bad. None of your arguments are making sense @Clover.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Let us look at a world where Dunnstral is town. He’s basically a cop and mafia didn’t kill night 3 for..no reason? #1 We have no idea why. So now we know Dunnstral is going to check midway a person under heavy fire. Yes, Dunnstral wasn’t clear but the bottom line is he’s basically a cop that was left alive #2 The set up would be super stacked in werewolves favor even if you want to assume that the last mafia lied to their partner. Even night watch/Bodyguard/Detective/Cop/Backup vs 2 goons and ??? #3 Dunnstral also decided to check a global townread trying to go for the worst case outcome instead of the person most likely to be lynched #4 and lastly he only told his partner this when we went into night who was he was checking #5.

So if it’s not Dunnstral, whoever the mafia is basically left a cop alive risking auto loss, assuming and praying that they wouldn’t get checked instead of killing it. Along with the fact they didn’t kill randomly for reasons we don’t know about. This seems pretty odd if you ask me, and it’s a big stretch.

Now all the flaws I pointed out in the first point get solved if you look at it from Dunnstral scum.

#1 gets solved because the no kill means whoever Dunnstral checks n3 isn’t clear and no killing makes perfect sense because you know a Detective is in the game.
#2 The cop is alive because they can’t be killed and are fake
#3 He could be lying about his role for town credit. That brings up why didn’t he kill beeboy to change it and I will get into that in a moment.
#4 He knows that if I was clear he isn’t going to beat Raven in a three way because it results in either beeboy/Raven being the lynch at final 5 or himself. He doesn’t win that. Here his path is me>beeboy a much easier path.
#5 Dunnstral would’ve never got away with saying he was gonna check Raven in the public thread because that would’ve been a scum claim so he waited until night to do so when he’s alone with the person in his pocket to make it seem less scummy.

Going into more detail on why Dunnstral doesn’t kill beeboy here is rather simple for two reasons. 1) He needs beeboy as a ML down the line. 2) He doesn’t win the gamestate even without the det claim. Midway isn’t clear, but this gives him a lot more credit compared to just an empty slate. We would’ve gone for Dunnstral much sooner if it wasn’t for his claim, it kept him alive.
In post 3453, beeboy wrote:Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Hm? Why would scum me not tell someone to stop making me uncomfortable for how they’ve been treating me? It’s a simple request no?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3471, Clover Ebi wrote:1) He needs beeboy as a ML down the line.
I needed beeboy specifically all the way back on day 3?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I really would hate to think we lose because of that ridiculous no pressure thing. We’re 100% in a much worse position now, because of MT kill.

So @Clover what is your argument, @Dunn fakes a guilty on bee tomorrow and gets midway to mislynch bee? Bee is like 97% town. How do I know this? Because scum!bee would have already voted you.. Why did you say if Dunn flips ww, you were voting midwy? A Dunn detective ww flip. would confitown both midway and me, no? This read to me like a perspective slip.

I don’t understand why scum!Dunn no kills on N3. Why did Dru have you as her #1 scumread on D3? All of the other pairs were more or less tr each other but Dru scumread you as the last mafia until the no kill. Why do you think that is?

But you’re right, if Dunn is scum, then neither midway or me are clear though I really should be, since I never ever kill Skitter here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

My obvious fear is thanks to (sorry bee) bad no pressure decision, if we get it wrong, I’m probably dying tonight and whichever one of you is scum probably mislynches bee and loses us the game.

Why did you guys have to throw away yesterday? It 100% only served to benefit scum. It never made an iota of sense to me but MT was onboard and no one was listening to me. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”