Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 849, catboi wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Deimos

Doesn't seem likely to succeed but eh
I kinda wouldn't mind a flashwagon here. I can hope right?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: deismos

Brrrrr
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by mastina »

Busy today but noticed the Deimos wagon.
Don't.
Deimos and I are legit tied together in a mason-like way.

Deimos's role literally confirms me as town and yes we are neighbors together. Deimos's role is literally to confirm me as town and that role is not one that I think is scum.
I can elaborate when not busy but Deimos's role in effect was somewhere between a 1x cop and informed townie in utility, and yes I do in fact know Deimos is not keeping up with this game because our neighborhood isn't active; if Deimos were actually able to keep up with the game as Titus claims he can, then he'd be talking in there because he was more active earlier.

I'm claiming for him because I legit think he's not around, will be replaced, but is at risk of being lynched before he can be replaced.

But, Deimos did legitimately confirm me as being town. Not as a gambit. As his actual role. Role-confirmed me as town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

Oh...maybe titus is scum.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastina, why did you say this Now as opposed to when I asked you pages ago? Why should I believe you when you fake masons all the time?

Even if I did believe you felt this was genuine, you still haven't made me feel anything beyond mastina is pocketed.

Why should I townread Deimos based on their play?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

Mastina i don't believe you.
At all.

You can't link 25 mason fake claim games and think even as town I should care about this lol.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by beeboy »

Like idk your just like a player like Trasncend and the others who like to fake claim to gain leverage.
I just can't read your posts about mech and take it at face value regardless of what you claim your track record to me.

I play this game to use my own reads not roll dice. Otherwise I'd use a pool of Elli tells to lynch people at random with no discussion and end up winning 60% of my games.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by beeboy »

If you can suggest a lynch that isn't Panzer or Myself I'll talk to you about it.
But I am not just going to take this claim at face value on roll around on my own trying to figure out what to do.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

Starbuck reads to me like the wolfing Starbuck from day 1, Lunacy game that ended literally 10 minutes ago.
I couldn't talk about that read until now.

But I guess that would be my compromise option if you want me to start with them.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

Starbuck reads to me like the wolfing Starbuck from day 1, Lunacy game that ended literally 10 minutes ago.

But I guess that would be my compromise option if you want me to start with them.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Okay folks, I wholeheartedly apologize. Things have been a little all over on my end in a good way, but I'm here and reading.

So back to it.....

I think it was beeboy who replaced into TTJT's slot, so if anyone needs me to answer 692, I can, but I'm letting it go for the moment.
In post 703, catboi wrote:This is mostly residual from Holden, I've not really had much of an impression left by anything she has posted.
I feel like I've given reads, opinions, and the like. Why no impression? Any opinion on TTJT calling me a strong player in 692? You seem to like his scrutiny towards me, but not much else?

Reading further through this reads list, it has a feeling of plagiarism to me. Parroting? Both are pretty equal descriptors.

Not to mention that this comment just sets my scumdar alight:
In post 703, catboi wrote:I want to know in advance if people are going to jump back on me, rather than getting blitzed at the deadline.

YAS to beeboy's 728.

In post 732, mastina wrote:Panzer has been proven to be lying about my meta, as is easily verified by multiple players here now who can vouch for what I said but not what Panzer said. (MariaR, Titus, and Shiro can all confirm that I've not fakeclaimed mason as scum, whereas Panzer insists that I do and have.)
This isn't to be rude, but I just don't care about your meta or the endless posts that you've made about it. I don't like the whole "look at me" vibe that I'm getting in regards to you needing the attention from it. I think it's a distraction and of no help to the state of this game.

I'm still not liking your consistent dismissal of Panzer either.
In post 732, mastina wrote:And who are the players who keep on making a big deal about the mason claim? It aint me, I can tell you that;
It's not hard to not respond or not rise to it. You can scroll past and continue playing THIS game or continue to drive the distracting conversation by needing to have the last word. You could also just stop claiming mason. If you keep doing this, it seems to be that the common denominator is that you need/want the attention of it. So you can't complain when you bring it on yourself.
In post 736, beeboy wrote:You know I've seen you claim mason literally every time you roll neighbor.
Is this the typical way that it goes, beeboy?

I also appreciate the insight from Panzer in 745.

Appreciating JacksonVirgo's catch up posts as his thoughts are aligning with much of my own. Still have good town vibes about that slot.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 861, Starbuck wrote:Is this the typical way that it goes, beeboy?
It's not scum just because it's fake. It's just something mastina does to leverage other players in games as both alignments.
Kinda like players that like to fake claim guilties when they have very strong reads.

It's basically NAI.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 858, beeboy wrote:Starbuck reads to me like the wolfing Starbuck from day 1, Lunacy game that ended literally 10 minutes ago.

I still think it's better just give Starbuck a pass today off Holden's content.
In post 861, Starbuck wrote:
In post 703, catboi wrote:This is mostly residual from Holden, I've not really had much of an impression left by anything she has posted.
I feel like I've given reads, opinions, and the like. Why no impression? Any opinion on TTJT calling me a strong player in 692? You seem to like his scrutiny towards me, but not much else?

Reading further through this reads list, it has a feeling of plagiarism to me. Parroting? Both are pretty equal descriptors.

Not to mention that this comment just sets my scumdar alight:
In post 703, catboi wrote:I want to know in advance if people are going to jump back on me, rather than getting blitzed at the deadline.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Off the top of my head, I cannot remember a single thing you've done or said. You haven't even laid down a vote. If I were quizzed on your current scumreads, I would flunk. It's not like I'm trying to avoid reading you but you've been doing catchup quotestripe posts that I have a hard time reading anything alignment-indicative from (tbh, if not for holden I'd probably find it scummy even though I recognize it's mostly a style thing). TTJT calling you a strong player was a bit weird but I think it was his way of asking "should I be cautious about this person?". Of course, he's gone now so it's not like he can be asked about it and it doesn't have a lot to do with you.
Do you mind summarizing your reads for me?

The accusations of "plagiarism" are so weird, this is the same thing Tipsy was fending off earlier. Those are my own thoughts as I was reading the thread? Who am I supposed to be ripping off and why? I'm good enough to fake reasoning as scum anyway, so it's not like it
matters
, but that just makes it all the more bizarre.

And, well, just because I can feel the momentum toward me doesn't make me mafia.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And 796 just made my eyes roll into the back of my head. Freaking seriously on this shit? Then the OMGUS on Panzer in 800 is just the topping on the cake.

Given your complete dismissal of anything that he says and keeping him in your scum reads, that vote feels personal and I'm not here for it.

Now, 807, though. I need more of that and less of the meta talk.

In post 819, PJ. wrote:We are never going to be able to move on to constructive things while she is in this game. Every single post is a self-meta defense of her shit play or a death tunnel on whomever doesn't like her. It's counterproductive and anti-town and very least we should prove the Loved bit of her claim if she's going to be this fucking annoying. Is she town? probably? Has she ever played like it? no. I'm putting this game on the super backburner if she is gonna be around after Day 1.
If you dislike her this much, why didn't you /in ? I've been standing up for you because I don't like her personal attacks towards you, but this selfishness can't be had either. You can't be like "well if she's still here, I'm not gonna be around." That's super unsportsmanlike and rude to the rest of the player list. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but you're only hurting the other 11 of us by doing this. Not to mention how super lame it is.

In post 821, MariaR wrote:I think we're missing the point where if we keep engaging with the wall of noise you'll keep getting it when other factors are of more importance.
THIS. Just stop engaging.
In post 824, MariaR wrote:Pretty good putting Titus/Mastina/Shiro/Beeboy in my townie pool.
Walk me through these, please.

Who did jks replace? It's not showing on the front page.

I like catboi's 837. Oh and there's another Day 1 claim. I appreciate you claiming early and saving the shuffle, catboi.

In post 858, beeboy wrote:Starbuck reads to me like the wolfing Starbuck from day 1, Lunacy game that ended literally 10 minutes ago.
Explain this. I was town in that game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 863, catboi wrote:I still think it's better just give Starbuck a pass today off Holden's content.
In post 863, catboi wrote:Off the top of my head, I cannot remember a single thing you've done or said.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I have a whole ISO full of content that could fix that, but no "let's give Starbuck a pass thanks to HoldenGolden." That just sounds like you're too lazy to go read and form an opinion.
In post 863, catboi wrote:You haven't even laid down a vote.
You aren't wrong on this, but there were also 5 billion replacements even after I replaced in. I just had plain not felt comfortable.
In post 863, catboi wrote:Do you mind summarizing your reads for me?
Sure, I think that today it should be one of mastina or Panzer because Panzer's role is apparently mastina's Audition power. Most people probably missed that due to all the replacements. I need both of them to stop taking everything to the personal level and leave it at the game level. In any case, that should be where our focus is, I can't remember exactly who it was as I read through but I know some folks are calling Panzer out as 3p. So why not lay down the vote?

Also, is no one thinking its weird that mastina is speaking for a quiet player and doing his claim? Of the two, I'd like to see mastina gone.

Deimos also called me out when I mentioned his crumb in my opening post. One of his first posts was a gif of Captain Hook locking away Tinkerbell. I think I know what he was crumbing, so I don't necessarily think that he and mastina are linked and I think she's a lying liar who lies.

VOTE: mastina

In post 863, catboi wrote:The accusations of "plagiarism" are so weird, this is the same thing Tipsy was fending off earlier. Those are my own thoughts as I was reading the thread? Who am I supposed to be ripping off and why? I'm good enough to fake reasoning as scum anyway, so it's not like it matters, but that just makes it all the more bizarre.
I had a feeling like I've read it before. I should do a side-by-side of yours, mastina's, and Tipsy's read lists and see what's catching me up there.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Will post tomorrow but tldr don’t feel good about the Deimos wagon regardless of the mastina claim
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 852, mastina wrote:Busy today but noticed the Deimos wagon.
Don't.
Deimos and I are legit tied together in a mason-like way.

Deimos's role literally confirms me as town and yes we are neighbors together. Deimos's role is literally to confirm me as town and that role is not one that I think is scum.
I can elaborate when not busy but Deimos's role in effect was somewhere between a 1x cop and informed townie in utility, and yes I do in fact know Deimos is not keeping up with this game because our neighborhood isn't active; if Deimos were actually able to keep up with the game as Titus claims he can, then he'd be talking in there because he was more active earlier.

I'm claiming for him because I legit think he's not around, will be replaced, but is at risk of being lynched before he can be replaced.

But, Deimos did legitimately confirm me as being town. Not as a gambit. As his actual role. Role-confirmed me as town.
Okay am here now, I'll be responding to other stuff in a bit but to get to this issue, I considered just outright claiming actually legitimately seriously Masons due to the nature of our roles but I wasn't sure people would actually buy it so decided that the truth would be a better answer.

So to fully fullclaim everything.
I am NUMAKURA MANAMI, my ANIMEOGRAPHY (list of powers) is divided up into two roles: Paula McCoy (White Fang) Nisekoi, which is my neighborhood power, a passive allowing conversations with other members of the beehive (our PT, which is The Beehive Gang), and Kurahashi Riko Love Lab, which is my Loved status, where it is what I paraphrased earlier; a day passive where when I am NOT currently at two or less votes away from the original lynch requirement, I am Loved and when I am at two or less votes away from the original Lynch requirement, I DO NOT have the Loved ability.

My audition bonus grants the day passive, "When I am currently at two or less votes away from the original Lynch requirement, Loved."

In the beehive, Tatsuya opens with "Chitoge wins the harem." and apologizes for spoiling the show. Deimos did not know I was town from the onset, because Deimos's knowledge of me comes from their auction power bonus. To skip to the relevant section, to paraphrase what Deimos told me: Deimos has a 1x power that would be INSANELY broken as a scum power since it has no lylo disablement to it meaning that if Deimos were scum with it and lived to lylo scum would auto-win. I'd prefer to not share what that 1x power is unless absolutely necessary.

Deimos's investigation on me came in the form of their auction power: It was to receive the full list of members of our PT, their favourite seiyuus, and their alignments. I returned as Numakura Manami, On-Site fan. (The only other member was Deimos.) So Deimos explicitly got an investigative result on me that says I am town, and Deimos has two abilities that I am convinced don't come from scum, beyond his contributions in the PT being strongly town-indicative as well. (Deimos was NOT on-board with my treating him as conftown until he actually had the proof I was town. Prior to that he was suspicious as hell of my content and approach.)
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by jks »

@Starbuck,

I replaced Battle Mage.

Also, you're mixing up who claimed what. mastina's role isn't an audition power (the mod confirmed she has it today and she didn't win the audition), Panzerjager is the one saying he becomes loved when he wins the audition.

For what it's worth, I expect there's going to be a bit of role overlap in this game (I think it's role madness and I think there's probably more than one other overlap), so I don't think the fact that two people have something in common role-wise is an indication that one must be scum. This isn't like a situation where there's a counter-claim.

And it's not that other people are calling Panzerjager third party; that's what he claimed himself. He says he becomes town later (if he's targeted by roles on three separate nights), but he claims he is currently neutral.
In post 865, Starbuck wrote:Also, is no one thinking its weird that mastina is speaking for a quiet player and doing his claim?
There's about a day left in this day phase. If mastina is worried about Deimos27 getting run up while not being here, it's not that strange. It's pretty clear that Deimos27 hasn't been here lately.
In post 865, Starbuck wrote:Deimos also called me out when I mentioned his crumb in my opening post. One of his first posts was a gif of Captain Hook locking away Tinkerbell. I think I know what he was crumbing, so I don't necessarily think that he and mastina are linked and I think she's a lying liar who lies.
I think Deimos27 was just trying to gauge your motivation in calling it out (as in, I think him calling you out was purely to understand why you brought it up). I doubt the "crumb" means what you think it means.

Plus, if mastina is lying, then all it would actually take is for Deimos27 to show up in the thread and go "nuh-uh". I don't really understand what people think scum-mastina gains from doing this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 810, beeboy wrote:I am trying to decide if you re-evaling BM is in response to me saying his town flip literally bury's you and you realizing that. Or if it's the re-eval on your bottom 3 I've been waiting the literal entire game for because you realized you should be more careful.
It's neither, it was not because of me thinking I need to be careful and not because of being worried about the slot being town out of paranoia--it was out of seeing jks's content and thinking it to be actually town in nature.
In post 811, beeboy wrote:But I also want you to know my main point hasn't actually evolved or changed throughout the course of this 1v1.
And I immediately answered it with evidence showing why it was wrong. I didn't just say as you seem to insist, "well you're wrong". (I did SAY "well you're wrong". But I also later after having said that, went into the REASONS you were wrong.) I showed WHY you were wrong, and yet you ignored that I had.
In post 812, beeboy wrote:But I also think it's kinda crazy to say I am delusional for thinking you are scum especially relative to what you are posting?
Delusional or lying because anyone claiming to know me would know I'm fucking town this game, yes. Thus if you claim to know me at all, and with your experience you damn well should, those are the only options to think I'm not. Delusion or lying. There's no realm in which anyone who knows me thinks that this is a scumastina game.
In post 813, Titus wrote:Yeah we're disagreeing here. I haven't read the early game but this is just handwaiving of Deimos's recent play as real life issues alone. Anyone can start out strong then faulter. Talk to me here.
I have a much much better perspective on this issue due to actually being in the neighborhood with Deimos. In the early-game, Deimos's activity in-thread was matched equally by Deimos's activity in our PT. This activity remained up until Deimos's declared V/LA at which point it plummeted to absolute zero. Absolute zero in the PT, basically absolute zero in the game thread, a declared V/LA, being forced to post due to a prod while still on V/LA, struggling to catch up, then vanishing into once AGAIN being prodded (Tatsuya didn't outright say Deimos was prodded a second time but if you look at the fact that Deimos hasn't posted in 48 hours here it's obvious that Deimos was one of the prodded individuals), is pretty damn conclusive proof that Deimos's decline in activity, petering out as you call it, wasn't due to an alignment and is entirely due to real life.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 868, jks wrote:Also, you're mixing up who claimed what. mastina's role isn't an audition power (the mod confirmed she has it today and she didn't win the audition), Panzerjager is the one saying he becomes loved when he wins the audition.

I don't want to go back and find it but the paraphrase of her claim was She's loved until she is L-2 ulthem she loses the modifier, unless she won the auction, under which case she stays loved. I find that claim pretty silly but my role is also silly?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 827, catboi wrote:beeboy comes off looking good in his exchange with mastina, I'd be comfortable calling him town now
Disagree.
In post 838, catboi wrote:Seiyuu is
Ishizuka Unshou
, character is
ookido yukinari
from pokémon (Professor Oak to you
gaijin
). My power is just a one-shot, at night I can choose a player and pick from 1 of the 3 starter pokemon (bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle). This activates 1 of 3 effects: a doc save, a retaliation kill on anyone who tries to kill the target that night (but the target still dies), or the player counts as an audition doublevoter on the next day while also having a free extra vote for them.
For the record, highly likely to be a trueclaim regardless of alignment but a claim that is in of itself NAI in that it's not a role that is inherently town.

That said, do I think it is town?

I actually lean towards yes, yes.
In post 842, jks wrote:I think mastina, Starbuck, Deimos27, MariaR are probably town. I think Tipsy is more likely town than scum but I don't really have strong feelings here. Same with Donkey Kong actually - reading between the lines of his posts, he actually is trying to progress the game albeit in a memey way, but there's nothing that strikes me as solidly town in his posting.
As has been mentioned, the only read absent from this list that I hold myself is the Mikul read so yes, do agree with the above and will strongly fight against wagons on any of them.
In post 842, jks wrote:I don't really have strong feelings about most of the rest of the game. Titus and Shiro haven't really done anything I'd consider really alignment-indicative so far and they're probably the worst lynches information-wise. I think beeboy might be scum but there doesn't seem to be a lot of support there at the moment? (Not really sure on this, it's hard to gauge how most people are feeling about this slot at the moment.)
Honestly I think the only two votes I want today are either Panzer or beeboy. (I do hold some Titus suspicion but even if Titus is scum I very much don't want to lynch her D1.)

I actually think beeboy is more likely scum than town and Panzer is either 3p or scum and I think scum.

In spite of leaning town on the claim, push come to shove, I would vote catboi if necessary to secure a lynch/prevent a townread from being lynched, but it'd explicitly be as a compromise and I wouldn't be happy about it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 854, Titus wrote:Mastina, why did you say this Now as opposed to when I asked you pages ago?
You didn't? There's no mention of the mason claim beyond 'oh mastina did that again', not a question from you; there's no mention of Deimos until later and you didn't ask me if my reason for defending him was role-related, you countered that Deimos 'seemed to be keeping up just fine', which is factually wrong as shown by both the neighborhood PT and by the mod and by activity overview and by Deimos saying the only reason he was posting was that he was prodded while V/LA and that he was busy.
In post 854, Titus wrote:Why should I believe you when you fake masons all the time?
Well aside from me never having fakeclaimed masons as scum, there's also the fact that I can't make this shit up.
In post 854, Titus wrote:Why should I townread Deimos based on their play?
Because your reason for scumreading Deimos is based on something that is factually not true, an assumption that Deimos is keeping up just fine and in spite of keeping up just fine has lackluster content, when the actual truth is that Deimos
isn't
keeping up just fine and the lackluster content is a direct result from this, from Deimos being V/LA and maybe even siteflaking.

And that Deimos's play up until the V/LA was literally the towniest content in the game, both inside the game and outside in the PT. I said it in my initial readslist and every readslist since then; the everything Deimos has done is town. And beyond that, even if none of Deimos's play were town (which it is), Deimos's role is one that there's just about a near-zero chance of being scum due to it being a role that could give the scum a free win due to how strong it is even as a 1x role. (Plus, the auction power claimed makes no sense as a scum power but makes perfect sense as a town power and fits with my game-long theory that my real power isn't the Loved, it's the neighborhood, with us as, yes, in design, intended to actually legitimately be akin to masons.)
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by jks »

@catboi,

What's your current read on Titus?

(And if it isn't obvious what the followup questions here are, "why did you vote Deimos27 when Titus asked you to?" // "why don't you have any gripes about Titus leading that wagon?")
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by jks »

In post 870, PJ. wrote:
In post 868, jks wrote:Also, you're mixing up who claimed what. mastina's role isn't an audition power (the mod confirmed she has it today and she didn't win the audition), Panzerjager is the one saying he becomes loved when he wins the audition.

I don't want to go back and find it but the paraphrase of her claim was She's loved until she is L-2 ulthem she loses the modifier, unless she won the auction, under which case she stays loved. I find that claim pretty silly but my role is also silly?
Yeah, you're correct, I misremembered it. Doesn't really matter though. I think there's probably a few roles that are going to overlap in some ways in this game (I expect there'll be both overlap between town/town and town/scum and maybe scum/scum but that's harder to verify obviously). I don't think people should go down the road of hunting for scum based on role similarities is the main point here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”