Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

But as jester my goal was to lynch the jester king

<.<
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Whos jester king? I understand third party/scum tone is different tho
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

It was like page 50+ so I guess you were already converted by then
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 276, Joey_ wrote:Whos jester king? I understand third party/scum tone is different tho
Jester King who thought he was cult leader

But jesters wanna lynch the jester king, as a 3rd party yeah. Upon lynching the jester king we won and suicided

... it's kind of a bastardized setup lol
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Oh and Varcron was jester king
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I skimmed both your scum and town games, I am less certain but I am still very confident you're town.

What do you think of porkens/red/alligator?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 234, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i just played a game with someone that fucking hard tunneled me from page 2 and literally called me/another guy the scum team and i had to fight their bone headed tunnel for 10 pages before i got lynched and flipped town. Sorry if you're different, i get kind of twitchy when i see myself included in scum reads early.
(ↀДↀ)✧ I have been known to tunnel, but I lost all appetite for voting you in your responses to me.

╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯ The vote of Jackel in is an excellent one.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jackel98

I had originally drafted this post with a vote for redtea, but I decided while writing it I liked jackel's content less. Her posts have look like empty questioning. redtea is still a good vote, however.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 280, Joey_ wrote:I skimmed both your scum and town games, I am less certain but I am still very confident you're town.

What do you think of porkens/red/alligator?
Regarding red and alligator they both have the same problem in my mind. Very low posts, mostly devoid of content. And no non-RVS votes between them as I pointed out in and . As we're almost halfway through day 1 I'd like to either see more content from them, or I'd be okay with cutting either of them loose. Alligator is a bit worse imo, at least red interacted with me a bit.

As far as porky goes, I like them so far. I really liked their questioning of the town reads on Rat, which is something that didn't really make sense to me either. They've done more in their few posts since subbing in than at least 3 other players.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm the absolute worst and busier than I thought I'd be. So many apologies. I know I can show that with content and y'all shall have it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 283, Starbuck wrote:I'm the absolute worst and busier than I thought I'd be. So many apologies. I know I can show that with content and y'all shall have it.
Ha, forgot you existed too
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i’m reading Joey/Banana as my strongest TR’s so far. And i’d like to solve outside of those slots.
We're at the same spot. Dumber has Bananacucho at a tier above you and Joey, and mechanically it's pretty likely he's town anyway~

Joey, Bananas, D&D, Norwe townblocc! Who are we firing?

-Dumbass
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 280, Joey_ wrote:What do you think of porkens/red/alligator?
I would rank these like this:

Least scummy
{Porkens}
{Redtea}
{Jackel98}
Most scummy
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 285, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Who are we firing?
John Bolton

Your vote on one of Redtea/Jackel98 would be appreciated based on content so far.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like Banana elaborated, most of their ISOS are just filler walls devoid of any real content. I’d also like it if they would show up soon, but don’t mind putting on pressure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Porkens has at least done some questioning that doesn’t look like busywork.

- Bunno
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

If the stump needs corruption to play, that quells some of my initial problem with Rat's reaction.

I can't decide if I hate or love . The line about "I originally drafted this for person B, but it applies to person A" is startlingly honest.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Catboi's attitude to the game in post is shit and i want to vote there now.
What's wrong with it
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 291, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Catboi's attitude to the game in post is shit and i want to vote there now.
What's wrong with it
I had them elaborate their position and i don’t find it as bad as i initially thought anymore.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:08 am

Post by BananaCucho »

What happened to Bee? It feels like they kinda dropped off the face of the earth
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your vote on one of Redtea/Jackel98 would be appreciated based on content so far.
Sure,

VOTE: Jackel69

-Dumbass
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Okay, super mega awfully late catch up is now in progress......
In post 58, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game has weird roles i see.
What do you find weird?
In post 77, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 74, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Radical Rat said "something something sayeth
the lord
" which may be a flavor claim to Saintess, etc.

-Dumbass
Why point this out tho lol
Crumbs are there to be picked up on and not outted this early. So I second this question.

There's an awkward back and forth convo about if someone was voted for trolling or not. Dumb & Dumber asked SS to explain and it seems like Joey jumped on D&D for asking SS explain. I think D&D's push for elaboration is great, but I think Joey's quick jump with an assumption of D&D's intentions feels rushed. D&D are asking the questions to better understand. Let the original questions get answered first, then post your follow up. You can clearly see that they didn't end those statements with a period. They ended them with a question mark. Then, something interesting, is that you've got androgy's jump to a vote on Joey, which I think in the moment is understandable, but reading it later on it seems weird on the fact that I got the feeling of him defending androgy and maybe trying to sort SS/SS's thought process.

Then there's this quote:
In post 94, androgybee wrote:S_S's thought process with their vote was pretty transparent
I don't care for the assumption here because, again reading it much later, I don't see the transparency either.
In post 94, androgybee wrote:as an entrance, voting someone you think is trolling is just as legitimate as voting someone you think is scum. you're overthinking it, which i see as a bit scummy.
I can see the first point, but I disagree with the 2nd. There wasn't much elaboration and I find hypocrisy in the scrutinizing of Joey here and not the same amount in regards to D&D.

Not to mention, at this point, SS still hasn't given an answer to the original question that started this merry-go-round.
In post 95, Joey_ wrote:Nah, it's not ever clear if SS was talking about you trolling
In post 101, Dumb and Dumber wrote:But who in this game is trolling ... ? like who is he addressing even with that?
And both of these.

Now a vote from D&D on Joey? I think y'all blew up a misunderstanding and it's looking kinda dumb.

Ahh, yay for the other head of D&D and squashing the whole thing.

In post 109, BananaCucho wrote:If they aren't voting them for trolling they voted without explaining their vote which is just as bad
This. Hence, why D&D's initial questions should be answered. Have they been? God, I hope so.

I like Banana's vote here, too.

In post 114, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 72, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Why do you think they're trolling?
Or, perhaps said in another way, why are you voting them?
The vote is just to indicate my distaste that they made me legitimately stress about what they said until I decided to ask Dunn if such a thing was possible and he said no.
This is not the climax that I was hoping for.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:47 am

I felt it was a pretty good climax. Everyone's unsure of whether to trust it and some people are following it out of fear and then I drop a cryptic vote and leave, and then right at the height of the discussion I reveal that I knew it was a bluff all along.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 295, Starbuck wrote:What do you find weird?
Mostly the: "If you don't use colour tag blue when saying corruption you will gain corruption" nonsense we were lied about.

- Bunno
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 115, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 74, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Radical Rat said "something something sayeth
the lord
" which may be a flavor claim to Saintess, etc.

-Dumbass
Okay well I wasn't gonna say it but yes since you mentioned it anyway I thought it could have been a saintess crumb.
I know other folks asked this both before and after this post, but pointing this out is scummy AF.
In post 117, Something_Smart wrote:I just said it was a generic religious crumb, which it well could have been, the saintess thing just also crossed my mind. Even if it wasn't a saintess crumb it was still towny.
Even this isn't smart either. It just doesn't make sense.

In post 118, Something_Smart wrote:I'm sorry for dropping that vote and disappearing but in retrospect I like the discussion it caused.
What did you like about it?
In post 136, Radical Rat wrote:BUT I will say that if I were to crumb Saintess that way it's anti-Town to point it out like that.
+1
In post 153, Jackel98 wrote:I thought the point of crumbs was to leave subtle clues to point at later, and that pointing them out would be kind of against that
Same.

As I continue reading, Jackel seems to be on the same page with me in regards to the trolling conversation.

In post 166, Porkens wrote:I’ll make a ketchup post after grocery shopping dinner etc
Did you mean for this to be a pun or.......? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And hai!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:03 am

In post 298, Starbuck wrote:I know other folks asked this both before and after this post, but pointing this out is scummy AF.
but I was not the one who pointed it out

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”