Thun
Townie
Thun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Thun »

@Almost50 @Elsa @Titus @Galron:

Why are you voting me? I can shoot chkflip tonight and potentially confirm myself. I'm aware scum could have a roleblocker, but if they do, it means they have to roleblock me (if I'm right on chk) over any other claimed investigatives or other roles. If I'm wrong on chk and they let me kill him, or if they don't have a roleblocker, I confirm myself. It's a win-win to keep me around for at least a night. Relocate your votes please.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well the odds aren't in your favor atm to be honest. Appearantly your predecessor said you would've acted n1? Can you explain that then?
Thun
Thun
Townie
Thun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Thun »

No? I got no other abilities. Maybe he was bluffing and trying to get roleblocked on a night he didn't do anything or something?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2575, Thun wrote:

Why are you voting me? I can shoot chkflip tonight and potentially confirm myself. I'm aware scum could have a roleblocker, but if they do, it means they have to roleblock me (if I'm right on chk) over any other claimed investigatives or other roles. If I'm wrong on chk and they let me kill him, or if they don't have a roleblocker, I confirm myself. It's a win-win to keep me around for at least a night. Relocate your votes please.
Your target is more serial killerish. Chkflip doesn't feel like scum. You don't confirm yourself as vig if chkflip dies either. Your vig could also be the scumkill if it doesn't show.

There's a distinct lack of scumhunting in your ISO too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thun
Thun
Townie
Thun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Thun »

Who should I shoot then?

I'm not reading 90 pages if I'm probably gonna be the lynch today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2570, chkflip wrote:Yeah nah I just meant in general. Like if there was anything else aside from the VC that made you go that route.

Weirded out how?
Nothing else. Bingle hasn't really posted since I arrived.

As for the Thun wagon, it's not as contentious or as easy as I would expect it to be if Thun was scum. It feels like a setup despite the fact I feel Thun is likely scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2579, Thun wrote:Who should I shoot then?

I'm not reading 90 pages if I'm probably gonna be the lynch today.
Bingle, Logical or Temporal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Thun is pretty obv-town here imo
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Vecna »

But people are going to ignore me completely regardless, just like with Lavender
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2575, Thun wrote:

If you’re going to shoot anyone to confirm yourself then shoot me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Were not giving you a vig, alchemist. Theres way better shots, and were not going to give you the option to revenge shoot our tunneling town IC just as youre about to exit the game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Vecna »

The only reason for doubt I have on Tun maybe being scum is that certain people are acting like theyre aware he's about to flip scum and are already trying to make people look bad for defending the slot.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Damn how spiteful do you think I am?
Thun
Thun
Townie
Thun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Thun »

I'm fine with shooting Temp. He's been kinda defending me and acting unsure while fence sitting and not actually trying to convince people to move their votes. Probably setting himself up to look better when I flip town.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 2588, Thun wrote:I'm fine with shooting Temp. He's been kinda defending me and acting unsure while fence sitting and not actually trying to convince people to move their votes. Probably setting himself up to look better when I flip town.
VOTE: Thun

If you actually intend on vigging me because I feel disengaged from this game because nothing's been happening and I have no well-formed reads you're scum trying to push town to a bad decision.
time will end
Thun
Thun
Townie
Thun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Thun »

lol
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:51 am

Post by TemporalLich »

at least now I have OMGUS to go off
time will end
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Vecna »

His posts sure all sound ridiculous, but I still think hes town, and itd strongly prefer a shot on a few other select individuals.

edit: stop being a buffoon TL
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:56 am

Post by TemporalLich »

you do realize I scumread you Vecna... your posts are scummy and you're on a neutral trend
time will end
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2580, Titus wrote:Nothing else. Bingle hasn't really posted since I arrived.
I mean... I posted plenty just before you arrived. It comes and goes in waves. ;)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Bingle »

Titus, your VCA on me lacks context. The wagon on me was entirely formed of a lurker push because my slot was doing literally nothing, and disappeared when it became apparent that the slot was being replaced.
In post 1365, The Baker wrote:chkflip, Almost50, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Elsa Jay
This was the peak of the wagon, and it was doomed the moment I replaced in, because my slot was basically an empty slot before that. Two wagons forming on town in the absence of strong reads after a substanceless push is derailed by replacement is pretty much expected, because the substanceless push means town didn't have a clue what to do BEFORE the replacement, regardless of my slot's alignment.

Additionally, I'm about as obvtown as I can ever get right now, so trying push my lynch is going to be an uphill battle.

I'd be interested in your take based on this additional context.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Bingle »

Reposting for visibility.

Who wants to engage this time around?
In post 2058, Bingle wrote:
Spoiler: Walls for the Wall God, Skulls for the Skull Throne
In post 33, TemporalLich wrote:I'm starting to get frightened at how fast the Pooky wagon is getting in
RVS

Any reason besides Doctor Drew naked SRing Pooky... oh wait is a scumclaim.

Somehow I feel this makes Pooky feel towny.

Alchemist's claim don't make no no sense.
This reads fake as fuck.
In post 224, TemporalLich wrote:I might post a lead rist once I have a decent idea of everyone, but I'd still put null or nullish on the majority of the slots right now (lavender strikes me as nullish, it's still early D1)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know at some point I will do something useful.
In post 457, TemporalLich wrote:gobble's ISO is a bunch of nothing
Just popping in to not be useful, guys.
In post 689, TemporalLich wrote:Yeah, let's not quick hammer, those possibilities would allow for such weirdness to come from town
What the fuck even do? Let's not quickhammer? What? This is so LAMIST it hurts.
In post 685, TemporalLich wrote:At this point Pooky's associated with DGB so much the only thing that will get me to TR pooky is a DGB town flip.

So let's eliminate DGB
This is hot garbage. "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so we should lynch DGB." This isn't a town idea. A surface level town thought would be "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so Pooky is scum." A deep level town thought would be "Pooky is cozying up to DGB and acting weird, so I should poke Pooky to see what his reactions are." Notice how town doesn't ever think, Player A is being all weird, I should totally lynch player B for it? And if they flip town, that will totally clear the player that's acting weird! That's because that idea is fucking bonkers.
In post 728, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 726, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 724, TemporalLich wrote:it's called Pooky is blatantly buddying with DGB and town DGB will redeem Pooky
Why can’t scum Pooky be buddying Town DGB?
do you really think scum Pooky would fake an inno?
This is revisionist reasoning. TLich wanted to lynch DGB first based on Pooky before the inno on DGB became clear. It's not a real set of reasoning. It's something that sounded like it might be reasonable in the current gamestate but was clearly NOT the reasoning TLich actually had. Also, why the fuck is WK-ing town (note, a classical scumtell for some) something that you'd townread pooky for? TLich isn't a raw newbie who has never seen scum defend town, so this is clearly a pile of manure being sold as a pile of gold.
In post 745, TemporalLich wrote:ebwop: no vote
is good
right now

So I'm locked into a position of having to choose the least bad vote... in D1 where unvoting is actively scummy and voting No Elim is pretty much a scumclaim
This is entirely self serving and entirely self conscious. This post is never about finding scum. This post is about want to not appear scummy. There's a faction that has wanting to not appear scummy as their primary motivation, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Maybe Replicants?
In post 761, TemporalLich wrote:here's a quick lead rist, don't send me to the aether if it's wrong because I skimmed everyone's ISO for this:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now.
Logicalicaltist
- With great pushing and town initiative this is the townie we need.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
chkflip
- He's starting to look more promising as time goes on...
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Iecerint
- A decently good ISO, is probably a good post.
Lavender
- Not much content in the ISO but I feel a townish vibe.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P, I don't have a reason to doubt this.
username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich.
Pine
- Unreadable due to lack of game-related info, defaulting to hard null (assuming V/LAishness here)
gobbledygook
- Lurker with contentless ISO, is approaching info but actually isn't info
Doctor Drew
- Memey, totally not concerned with appearances. However his content looks a little scummy.
Elsa Jay
- I don't like the ISO. Sorry, but I just don't. It doesn't ping me town.
Vecna
- I really don't like the ISO, the readlist is bad in light of future info and feels abrasive to me

[Scum]

VOTE: Vecna
This.... has 0 analysis. Reads 1 and 3 are literal mechreads. chkflip was uberscum, but has apparently slingshotted into the top of the readlist based on ???? The rest of this post seems to be all about ranking people entirely by how much content they've given. you could replace every single sentence describing why he feels how he does with gut and not lose any information. There is no attempt to interact with or build reads on any of the people in this list forthcoming.
In post 1793, TemporalLich wrote:A lead rist for the crazy mess that is D2:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now. Still trying to push an Alchemist exile though.
Logicalicaltist
- Town leader, on a scummy trend D2 so take with a grain of salt.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level. Hasn't posted yet in D2.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
Galron
- Laid-back townie who contributes content to the game.
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Vecna
- Starting to look very towny now.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P. Apparently logical got roleblocked? Alch might be fakeclaiming, but this will resolve itself D3.
Doctor Drew
- Seeing an upward trend here.
username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich. Neutral trend here.
Bingle
- Feels like Bingle to me, yep. This isn't TRable though.
Elsa Jay
- Still as scummy as ever, might even be on a downward trend.
chkflip
- Votes with scummy intent, also D1 got stalled to heck and back despite his pushiness so I think that was planned as well.

[Scum]
First of all, lets talk about this town leader nonsense. A town leader is someone who is actively directing the thread and pushing things forward, which is... Exactly not what Logical is doing. Logical has been poking people, sure, but there has been very little attempt at organization from him and even less of an attempt to set himself up as the voice people are listening to.

There's also very little reasoning attached to any of this, other than the incredibly vague "seeing an upward trend here", so let's play a little game:

TLich, what posts at the time were showing an upward trend in your DD read? What posts from Vecna looked very towny. Where has Galron contributed content, and what about that content makes him so town?
In post 1927, TemporalLich wrote:If someone thought to be a town leader ends up being scum, they're not a town leader because they weren't town... and that's some god tier deepwolfing
This is blatant buddying of Logical. he's not giving reasons that logical should be townread, he's repeating that he's a "town leader" over and over again to defend him. Note: "Because he's town" is not a valid reason to townread someone. Now if I were TLich, I would see this weird as fuck buddying and go, huh, Tlich is being weird around Logical, I should probably vote logical. Oh, wait no, that's completely insane.
In post 1931, TemporalLich wrote:If you're just trying to throw a look of shade at me I'm not swayed by your vote
This is gross as fuck. I've been pretty open about scumreading TLich for a while, and this is a slimy attempt to deflect my vote away from him. This is a step down from literal OMGUS, and a clear failure to interact with someone in an attempt to form reads. He doesn't question, he doesn't wonder, he doesn't engage, he throws shade in a preemptive attempt to derail any push on him by accusing his pusher of attempting to throw shade.
In post 1932, TemporalLich wrote:and you have ludicrously high standards for deepwolfing... you might as well be an openwolf if you want to play the bad logic game
"Not agreeing with me about the townread I've never actually explained on the player who isn't actually universally townread is openwolfing."

In post 1954, TemporalLich wrote:chkflip has pretty much pushed every wagon D1, so chkflip is looking to lime town with votes. chkflip then goes to call my voting pattern bad when I'm trying to vote my honest scumreads, but pushing is not one of my strong suits (yeah I need to get better at pushing, not trying to look town with an "appeal to newness").

also is a bucket of setup spec and mod-WIFOM, and it's used to portray logical as
mechscum
, which is what scum wants.

So yeah I have a strong scumread on chkflip for trying to outguess the mod in a
bastard
setup and assigning a freaking
mechscum
read from it.
Oh god, this.

First of all, chk is scummy because he was attempting to push people. What? What garbage level reasoning is this? Pushing reads is scummy?

Second of all, chk is scummy because of the people he's pushed. Let's look at that list, shall we? Pooky, (TLich thought Pooky was scummy for interactions with DGB) DGB (TLich wanted to lynch DGB too), TLich (Which was what shot chk from scum to townread before the first readlist), my Slot (TL thinks I'm hard null, but apparently pushing my slot for content when gobbles was hard lurking is a scum motivated maneuver), Iec (who was scummy enough to get lynched) and Lavender (who chk later hard defended based on the role PM slip thing). TLich also pushed Pooky, DGB, Iec, Lav, and my slot. That's not real reasoning, that's a joke.

Third, chk is scum for thinking that tracker and ninja cop are more likely not aligned. What.

TLich's entire push can be boiled down to I think chk is scum because he was wrong, and not only that, but town TLich doesn't know chkflip was even wrong. Not that being wrong is a scumtell at all, given that the faction with information is not the town in the first place. As TLich himself has pointed out, there are worlds where DGB and Pooky aren't town (which is scummy in itself, btw). TLichtown should have no way of knowing whether the push on gobbles was on town or scum. TLich was just as wrong as chk on all of the same people, with the exception of himself if he's town. And chk's setup spec, while not particularly compelling, is very obviously a reasonable thought to have.
In post 1955, TemporalLich wrote:but actually most of my read comes from the VCA, which doesn't look town-motivated

but voting logical makes sense if you believe logical is mechscum for whatever reason
Oh, wait, TLich admits that his entire push is just about chk pushing all the same people he did.

Spoiler: Corroborating Votecounts, for your convenience
In post 155, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.02

PookyTheMagicalBear (3): votato, DrippingGoofball, Almost50
DrippingGoofball (3): Alchemist21, TemporalLich, Vecna
Almost50 (2): Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear
Vecna (1): Logicalicaltist
Lavender (): Iecerint

Not Voting (6): Lavender, gobbledygook, username, Pine, Elsa Jay, pisskop

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to blast someone!
Day One ends on Saturday, July 11th at 10:30pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-11 22:30:00)
In post 1365, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.09

gobbledygook (5): chkflip, Almost50, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (2): DrippingGoofball, Iecerint
Lavender (2): username, Logicalicaltist
Almost50 (1): pisskop
chkflip (1): Vecna
Logicalicaltist(1): Alchemist21
TemporalLich (1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting (3): Lavender, gobbledygook, (Pine slot)

Day One is paused with 2 days remaining while I seek replacement for Pine.
I believe I have someone in the works so it shouldn't be long.
In post 1544, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

Iecerint (7): Vecna, chkflip, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist, Bingle, Almost50, Galron
Lavender (5): username, Alchemist21, TemporalLich, pisskop, Iecerint
Bingle (2): Doctor Drew, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (1): Lavender

Day One ends on July 14th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-14 21:00:00)
DGB has gotten the BIG prod.
In post 1638, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Iecerint (6): Vecna, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist, Almost50, TemporalLich, chkflip
Lavender (6): Alchemist21, pisskop, Iecerint, Galron, Elsa Jay, Doctor Drew
Alchemist21 (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (3): Lavender, username, , Bingle

Day One ends on July 14th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-14 21:00:00)
Note: TLich did not vote Pooky long enough for it to show on a votecount. He most definitely did push Pooky as scum with DGB, as was addressed in my wall.

Teal Deer:

TLich's play has all been about seeming to be town. His pushes are fabricated bullshit, his stances are vague garbage, and his thought processes are inherently not town thought processes.
In post 2408, Bingle wrote:I’m interested in TLich autobelieving the claim in light of two flips and supposedly being a PR himself and a tracker claim and a Informed that DGB is town claim.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2579, Thun wrote:Who should I shoot then?
Mechanically?

Alch and Pooky are inarguably the most powerful shots.

Alch is a claimed 3p who wouldn't die to your kill but would be able to corroborate your claim if he's realclaiming, since he's supposedly not immune to the scum nightkill, just non factional roles. If he's fakeclaiming, him flipping scum over the night phase is a very good look for you. The drawback here is that it puts potentially puts a vig into Alch's hands and DGB has been hard tunneling him, but town should have bought enough goodwill with Iec targeting him (and you targeting him in the case that you choose this route) that he should have enough gratitude to the faction actually helping him achieve his wincon to make his parting shot useful to them.

Pooky is a largely empty slot with a claimed innocent result on DGB but without the potential for future innocent results. Flipping him confirms that innocent result, and the claim itself is a strong one to be used by scum. Not to mention that it really doesn't fit with what we've seen of the setup. OTOH, scum claiming such an off the wall role when it would also not fit a scumteam designed to interact with Alch's claimed role is pretty meh. Pooky has been throwing his weight behind wagons despite not posting anything other than gifs in a way that feels town, and the gimmick is NAI as it was public before the roles went out.

Subjectively?

Galron and EJ.

Galron has been doing fuckall, except scummy pop ins to look like he's solving. EJ has been doing fuckall fullstop, and is a pseudo CC to you (although nobody believed it at the time and no one believes it now). Even thinking TLich is scum, I can admit that he's active enough that it's far better to wagon him and see where the chips fall than to have him be shot in the night. The same is true of Logical/myself/chk/Titus/Vecna. We're in a position where town's biggest struggle is activity, and so shooting a lurker is >> shooting a non lurker.

UN has a reason to be lurking, and is otherwise fairly towny. I'm gut reading A50 as town, but his lack of recent memorable contributions is raising eyebrows to a certain extent. He's a far worse shot than either of the others by my reckoning, but that is fairly subjective. DGB has a conditional inno (Pooky town => DGB town).
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Bingle »

Vecna, what are your thoughts on Titus pushing me? I find it odd that you've been largely silent on that front since she repped in, despite thinking I was scum fairly recently.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:35 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2597, Bingle wrote:Alch and Pooky are inarguably the most powerful shots.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”