Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Red, your theory is great and all. But when I get a vote and have corruption....? Then what
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Anyway I just saw your posts and its late and Im playin Warzone, so I'll digest them either as I try to tire myself out to sleep so as to avoid thinking about the crushing weight of the inevitability of my eventual death, or tomorrow morning
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 347, redtea wrote:To me this looks like you were about to start beef with catboi, and were assuming we wouldn't find their joke about having solved the game in good town-taste. But since multiple people went "wait what? It was a joke though?" you began backtracking.
Is it backtracking when they literally told me it was a joke?
Or are you assuming town!me would be able to tell that their post was a joke?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 348, redtea wrote:Oh, and I just remembered I have a WILD idea. I know how this sounds. Trust me, I know, I knew immediately how it would sound. But what if bananacucho needs corruption for, not voting, but for wincon/to unlock a special ability. Because he can't vote, then he must gain corruption a different way, as we know. So, should we be more wary of a possible corruption-giver giving corruption (town or maf role)?
This crossed my mind, but nah. I TR him so not really worried about it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 348, redtea wrote:Joey's very recent hardass posts #340 and #343 have me reading him as town. That and the fact that after people pointed out he wasn't posting well, he really stepped up his game and has been going strong. The fact he both changed and kept it up is very town to me. I feel like maf are more prone to having a surge of posts before falling back again, or will pick a fight to have something easy to respond to without really hunting. This might be a big reason others are tr'ing him now, and I agree.
Ok, do you agree with their posts though? That Jackel98 is scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Saying Joey’s posts are a reason to TR Joey, but not saying anything at all about the subject of discussion (Jackel98) is a bit weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, a bit meta. But i’ve seen Jackel98 multiple times online without posting anything in this thread. And they weren’t posting anywhere else, which gives me the feeling they are actively lurking and avoiding to communicate in this thread right now.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Hey Norwee. I am unable to sleep. What do you think of Redtea's theory of me/you as a scum team? I can't decide what to think of it

On the one hand. I like that Red is questioning my role. I actually don't like it, as he's drawing attention to it, which I think several other people have kinda clued on to not draw attention to it, but it comes off as someone who doesn't townread me (most of the town reads I've seen on myself seem to be based on tone) which goes against the grain, when the easy position for a low-content scum right now is to go with the flow and try to push the attention elsewhere, like onto Jackel. Other than Redtea, I haven't really seen anyone doubting me, at least not that I remember in the last few IRL days which is making me a bit paranoid of a deep pocket play.

On the other hand, a pre-flip association on me/you based off of me backing off of you quickly on a question feels kinda... lazy?

I think, personally, I'd be willing to keep Redtea around for the next day. If anything for going against the grain and giving a different perspective. What do you think?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 346, NDMath wrote:
In post 230, BananaCucho wrote:I kinda forgot NDMath was a player in this game until his latest posts
I stopped counting how many people have said variations of this.
In post 231, BananaCucho wrote:NDMath: What is your opinion on Bee given the gambit they played? I know you mentioned that you liked catbois reads but other than that I don't see any opinion on it
Beeboy was negative utility the other time I played with him so I found that odd but took it as true. Given the fake claim couldn't have come before seeing their role pm due to the mod posts, it would be something nahdia came up with. I am unsure how to read it but I would put it as townlean.
In post 251, Joey_ wrote:Open question: @charmander
do you feel cheap for scum that I townread you correctly with bad infos or feel cheap for me because I incorrectly townread you?

I have been townread exclusively for bad reasons this game and I haven’t had the herat to plant a seed of doubt in my fans when the consequence (being townread) is exclusively good and will help me further my wincon. Could you say it’s anti-town to shoot down townreads on unprovable false premises?

Discuss
I find it very frustrating when person A call me scum for townreading person A. Beyond that specific case I don't care.
In post 257, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 227, NDMath wrote:I like catboi's reads in #181.
Which reads of his do you find yourself agreeing with more?

-Dumbass
I disagree with S_S being obvtown but respect the take.
Haven't looked into second section much.
I agree with the third section and at the time I scumread norwee and redtea.
First part: I don't know what to tell you, man. Before those posts you made that triggered that response from me, you had two posts from the beginning of the game. That being said:

2nd part: I appreciate your answer to this question. I also found Bee to be townie, but now they appear to be somewhat... apathetic? Towards the game. Would you agree with that, and would the apathy drive them more into the town column or the scum column for you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i've been quite open about my desire to lynch Jackel98 over Redtea, even if i wouldn't hate an Redtea lynch either.
An Jackel scumflip would give me a decent amount of reads to comfortably solve the game at this point. Because unless both Redtea/Jackel are scum i can look at which players were trying to derail the wagons back on to Redtea assuming he is town. As for Redtea/Jackel team theory i can see points leading to it like for example the way Redtea seemed to be actively avoiding to bring up Jackel as a topic in his latest posts in favour of tracing suspicion on me/you. Either way, while i can see the potential for Redtea!town. I'm much more sure about my scumread on Jackel, cemented by Joey's points in the page earlier.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

My answer btw: I still find them to be a deflated townie disappointed that their fancy play was shot down
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for Androgybee, i didn't think that much of it earlier when they placed their vote. But right now i'm starting to hate the fact that they are still voting Joey_.
And i'd like to see their take on current events soon.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Thanks for your response! If I had a vote it would be to eliminate Jackel as well (I think thats where my last symbolic vote ended up)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 357, BananaCucho wrote:What do you think of Redtea's theory of me/you as a scum team? I can't decide what to think of it
I think scum coming up with a read of me/Banana as potential mafia would be quite bold. But wouldn't be out of the question either.
Either way, i'm not sure how AI it really is.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 363, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 357, BananaCucho wrote:What do you think of Redtea's theory of me/you as a scum team? I can't decide what to think of it
I think scum coming up with a read of me/Banana as potential mafia would be quite bold. But wouldn't be out of the question either.
Bold how so?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 364, BananaCucho wrote:
Bold how so?
Because i think you've been playing very town, so Redtea openly stating a scumread on you is something that would put a lot of attention on them.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 364, BananaCucho wrote:
Bold how so?
Because i think you've been playing very town, so Redtea openly stating a scumread on you is something that would put a lot of attention on them.
Alright, so along the lines of what I was thinking. Thanks
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I need to review a few people that I have null reads on. Such as catboi
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

The pacing of this game is very good for my personal reads development. I'm used to much faster paced games with 48 hour days x.x
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I used to play games like that in one of my first forums. Days would last 72 or 48 hours. It was absolutely impossible to get good reads and almost every game was a mess lol.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I absolutely love it though, the hectic nature fits my personality quite well lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jackel98 (3): NorwegianboyEE, catboi, Dumb and Dumber [+ A fake vote from Bananacucho]
Redtea (3): NDMath, Joey_, Starbuck
Porkens (1): Radical Rat
Joey_ (1): androgybee
androgybee (1): Something_Smart

Not Voting (3): Jackel98, Porkens, redtea

- Bunno
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 1.3Jackel98 (3): NorwegianboyEE, catboi, Dumb and Dumber
redtea (3): NDMath, Joey_, Starbuck
Porkens (1): Radical Rat
Joey_ (1): androgybee
androgybee (1): Something_Smart

Not Voting (3): Jackel98, Porkens, redtea

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-02 00:00:00)

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to eliminate

Prodding Jackel98
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:46 am

Post by catboi »

I think it's maaaybe a townie tinfoil thing to be suspicious of the voteless player, but it's not a strong read.
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 346, NDMath wrote:I agree with the third section and at the time I scumread norwee and redtea.
Who do you currently scumread then?

- Dumber

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”