Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2454, chkflip wrote:Elsa, DD, TL. I've been down with any of them for a while. Check my ISO.
In post 2448, Vecna wrote:I think you also know very well I dont care about whether im sitting on a fence, and I rarely give a shit how people feel about my process of reaching my conclusions. If im the only one that thinks youre town ill still defend you to death (like with votato last game we played together) and if im the only one that thinks youre scum I also really dont give a shit being the only vanity voter just for the sake of it.
This is good I like this.
In post 2448, Vecna wrote:Having said all that, I really didnt care for your "everyone not one of these 6 votes is wasting their shit, blabla". Especially now that youre actually encouraging me to do that.
Before Thun repped in, I was advocating for people to just start fucking posting again. Half the game was doing literally nothing. Some of that list is still doing nothing but here we are.

What people don't realize is that when I say "your vote sucks, move it" I'm not demanding you actually do it. I'm engaging you. If I don't like your vote? So fucking what dude play your game. But without engagement we have nothing and I can't sort shit when it's just sitting on the floor. I need to splatter it on the wall. That's... not different than how I played last time we played?
In post 2448, Vecna wrote:But whatever to all that. Im still in the ongoing process of making up my mind. Your play this game is completely wtf-all-over-the-place. Im not used from you whatsoever that youre trying to be the bad cop townleader trying to forcefully get people to do what you want em to do. You were much less inclined to make people do what you wanted them to do in all our prior games. Whether its just a change in style and youre fighting for your beliefs, or youre openwolfing to kingdom come out of some sort of desperation because all the alternatives are likely to land on scum.....eh. fuck me if I know.

So, ill enjoy my spot here on the fence.
Oh I jumped the gun. That last bit should go here. I will add that my level of engagement does change with player lists, my role, and how I'm being read. I think you've seen that happen throughout the last couple weeks. I do this rollercoaster thing. No?
here flip says hes down with lynching EJ. he says he has been for a while, and to check his iso.

I did actually check the entire iso, and my suspicion holds very true. Flip called out EJ once in the entire game for posting little. He liked the post where EJ told us to pressure him to make him play.

now look at these things:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2537, chkflip wrote:Your refusal to fucking play a game you signed up for is so incredibly frustrating.
In post 2397, username wrote:
In post 2309, Thun wrote:Clint Rosewood. Even-night vigilante.

Vote: Elsa Jay

y'all not gonna do anything about the counterclaim?
Claim aside, are you scum reading Elsa? Reasons?
Here he questions username for voting EJ
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2555, chkflip wrote:
In post 2552, Elsa Jay wrote:Vecna voting me after we got a contradiction from Thun already. Fun.
Isn't mafia swell?
In post 2554, TemporalLich wrote:I still believe the Thun wagon is solely "Thun's claim is bad"...

That's not very good but Thun hasn't seemed towny to me maybe
It isn't solely that. Where are you getting that from?

And why do you CONSTANTLY fence sit?
Then here he questions and redicules me over voting EJ.

He said he was down with voting the slot. Yet he's been given the opportunity there at that point.

Right before as well now, I give people the option between EJ. And Galron.

ChkFlip decides to wagon Galron instead.

Why? Why not EJ? From whom he liked that the slot said to pressure it to start posting. It never started posting.

Chkflip has been very critical of a bunch of people this game. Yet this EJ slot gets no flack whatsoever, but gets handhelding, and he questions people when they vote there. WHILE HE SAID HE WAS DOWN WITH LYNCHING THERE.

This is a SvS duo.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Elsa Jay
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2537, chkflip wrote:Your refusal to fucking play a game you signed up for is so incredibly frustrating.
In post 2397, username wrote:
In post 2309, Thun wrote:Clint Rosewood. Even-night vigilante.

Vote: Elsa Jay

y'all not gonna do anything about the counterclaim?
Claim aside, are you scum reading Elsa? Reasons?
Actually, the irony in this post is really showing if you think about it.

He questions pooky, being frustrated by him not playing the game.

He questioned Gobbledygook for a little while over the lurking.

Pine got a pass (which is understandable even if im wrong here) and EJ has been getting a hard pass and a soft defense all game long.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

And before anyone asks why im voting EJ over Flip....

If this theory is right, the slot is probably not very busable but one of the scum high powered roles
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Froppy »

So you are going with EJ because it is harder to get flip elim'd but you think they are a powerful scum role, am I interpreting that correctly?
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 2722, chkflip wrote:I'm literally the one that

No. Just no. I'm talking about your calls for players to claim way too fucking early, dude. I thought you may have also done so D1 but I couldn't find it on a quick skim. This is the second time today you've voted someone nowhere near elimination and asked them to claim.

It's mind-boggling, aggrivating, and quite frankly it's pissing me off.

Stop.
Alright.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Vecna, EJ just feels town to me. I particularly don't like TL's jump onto EJ. You are near the top of my reads list but that doesn't make you right. It also doesn't absolve you of all paranoia, particularly before my VCA gains strength.

That being said, the case you lay out is the type of thing I look for in SvS. So if I am wrong, you are probably right. Do you think chkflip is making up his meta scumread on me and positioning himself for tmo?

What makes you think EJ is scum? Do you think Thun is included in their team?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 am

VOTE: Elsa Jay
I’m good with this too.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 am

In post 2733, Titus wrote:@Vecna, EJ just feels town to me. I particularly don't like TL's jump onto EJ. You are near the top of my reads list but that doesn't make you right. It also doesn't absolve you of all paranoia, particularly before my VCA gains strength.

That being said, the case you lay out is the type of thing I look for in SvS. So if I am wrong, you are probably right. Do you think chkflip is making up his meta scumread on me and positioning himself for tmo?

Let me ask you this.
Do you think someone’s buddy claims Vigilante when they know you already claimed it?
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 am

I think Thun and Elsa Jay are probably S/T.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Was nobody bothered by TL and Logicalicaltist calling Galron a low-confidence Townread but quickly jumping on the wagon? Even for a weak Townread I would expect a little more hesitation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2731, Froppy wrote:So you are going with EJ because it is harder to get flip elim'd but you think they are a powerful scum role, am I interpreting that correctly?
If im correct, im expecting EJ to both be easier to flip and potentially a stronger role since there seems to be a strong unwillingness to bus that slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2733, Titus wrote:@Vecna, EJ just feels town to me. I particularly don't like TL's jump onto EJ. You are near the top of my reads list but that doesn't make you right. It also doesn't absolve you of all paranoia, particularly before my VCA gains strength.

Just feels town to you?

The slot made like 2 posts since you rep'd in. Can you be more specific?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2738, Vecna wrote:
In post 2731, Froppy wrote:So you are going with EJ because it is harder to get flip elim'd but you think they are a powerful scum role, am I interpreting that correctly?
If im correct, im expecting EJ to both be easier to flip and potentially a stronger role since there seems to be a strong unwillingness to bus that slot
So your saying I'm a powerful scum role that targeted a 3p? Or if you think I'm lying on that, you think my plan is to pocket a 3p and do jackshit to win?

Also seeing you trying to justify all your scumreads as one team too, which seems unlikely at all. It feels more like you just wanna combine the two together to make a bigger case.

And a reminder I was very non committed to the vig claim at all and stuff. But again, no way I claim anything good day 1 and draw attention to myself as scum. Town Miller hoping to get shot first, maybe, but not scum.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2739, Vecna wrote:

Just feels town to you?

The slot made like 2 posts since you rep'd in. Can you be more specific?
No. That's why I am not shooting you down. I am open to being wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2740, Elsa Jay wrote:Town Miller hoping to get shot first, maybe, but not scum.
Wait are you just not claiming miller?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2735, Logicalicaltist wrote:

Let me ask you this.
Do you think someone’s buddy claims Vigilante when they know you already claimed it?
I never claimed vig. Either you have your prounouns messed up or this is unclear as fuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2742, Titus wrote:
In post 2740, Elsa Jay wrote:Town Miller hoping to get shot first, maybe, but not scum.
Wait are you just now claiming miller?
Ebwop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Titus I said I would shoot Alch day 1 to continue our fun get together practice of shooting each other n1.

Pedit: Hypothetically at the moment. Just trying to see how Venca's reasoning holds up.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2745, Elsa Jay wrote:Titus I said I would shoot Alch day 1 to continue our fun get together practice of shooting each other n1.

Pedit: Hypothetically at the moment. Just trying to see how Venca's reasoning holds up.
I am not interested in a walkback.

Are you a miller? Yes or no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

For the purpose of clarity then, something similar to a Miller I guess. I'm a Gel that doesn't benefit town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2740, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2738, Vecna wrote:
So your saying I'm a powerful scum role that targeted a 3p? Or if you think I'm lying on that, you think my plan is to pocket a 3p and do jackshit to win?

Also seeing you trying to justify all your scumreads as one team too, which seems unlikely at all. It feels more like you just wanna combine the two together to make a bigger case.

And a reminder I was very non committed to the vig claim at all and stuff. But again, no way I claim anything good day 1 and draw attention to myself as scum. Town Miller hoping to get shot first, maybe, but not scum.
Whether you targetted the 3p is completely irrelevant to my case, as you could've done that as either alignment.

Im not trying to justify "all my scumreads" as one team, I looked at the interactions between you and ChkFlip, which show a clear pattern of him letting you get away with stuff throughout the game that he is continuously attacking others over.

I wont accept "would I do x as scum?" defenses. You can participate, give reads and show us your town through actual actions we can see, or you'll get lynched.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2747, Elsa Jay wrote:For the purpose of clarity then, something similar to a Miller I guess. I'm a Gel that doesn't benefit town.
Interesting how you were not at all willing to clarify this to people when the claimed vig was getting lynched on grounds of "we cannot have 2 vig claims on town, and youre the one were not believing".

In fact, you were voting the slot. If it was scum, and you are actually town, why on earth would you ever think a scum would claim a role you had been softing, and the general consensus was that it was possible that you were?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”