H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1351 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1353 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1355 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm Jester
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1387 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bella
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1392 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1391, Galron wrote:I'm sure Not_Mafia will get around to content at some point
You sweet summer child
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1423 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE: Bella
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1426 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1423, Not_Mafia wrote:UNVOTE: Bella
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1428 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wut
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1462 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1458, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1353, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
So you decide to enter the game with a self-vote, eh? We just had to roll one of these jokers in our game, didn't we? You're either brain dead or you're scum. I sincerely hope for your own sake that you're the latter.

Let me tell you something, clown: Mafia doesn't work if people want to banter or joke around like it's a barbeque. Excessive joking around makes it really difficult to differentiate jokey behaviour from scummy behaviour, and allows people with memey backgrounds to build smoke screens for themselves for when they do roll scum. Your self-vote falls perfectly into that category, and I would be VERY surprised if I didn't see similar disgusting behaviour if I went looking through your past games.

Thing about this one self-vote of yours in particular though, is that it is INEHERENTLY scum-indicative. Town has no time to fuck around, every town member comes in with a subconscious mentality - whether they like it or not - of wanting to lynch scum and therefore win the game as town. Town NEVER self-vote, it doesn't make any sense to progress their win condition, does it? Scum come in with the mentality of wanting to MANIPULATE the town and lynch anyone, as long as it's not them or their scummy buddies. In this case, a self-vote causes confusion and can be perceived to lesser town players as a funny vote by a simple townie who's just joking around, or fishing for reads. WRONG, fortunately for us, I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.

In fact, you should know something about me; I take mafia VERY fucking seriously. And if I see some chickeneater like you go around self-voting like you're doing us all some favour, and helping progress the game, you are so so wrong.

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us. But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

Let's get this over with:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1463 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well that was certainly the strongest reaction to my opener I've seen
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1467 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1468 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1458, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=77349
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1472 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1538 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is happening?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1549 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: bob
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1551 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: UnaBombah
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1553 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can't clown me if I clown myself first
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1557 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1554, Isis wrote:
In post 1553, Not_Mafia wrote:You can't clown me if I clown myself first
Do it you won't
Dayvig Not_Mafia/b]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1559 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't make me achieve my final form
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1561 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No but she does have a mega-forme

Just wait until Gen 11 for the evolution
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1563 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1568 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Porkens
VOTE: RfS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1570 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Miltank and Snorlax are completely different, Miltank is support, Snorlax is a tank
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1571 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1567, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:Oh, is Not_Mafia a Miltank? I thought he was a bulbasaur
This is bullying
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1575 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is a paper theatre?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1601 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm up for a Galron wagon

VOTE: Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1603 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UnaBombaH, why have you failed to palce a vote?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1619 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1615, Galron wrote:start one on a player who is nearly universally meh
Sounds like the perfect candidate for a wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1623 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1621, Galron wrote:I still think Bella is the wrong execution today. But if that 5th vote comes, I'll give intent. Consider that a warning to any lol hammers.
VOTE: Bella
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1625 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did you complete your paper theatre?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1630 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1626, Galron wrote:Intent then. Let her speak.
VOTE: Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1637 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1633, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1603, Not_Mafia wrote:UnaBombaH, why have you failed to palce a vote?
You won't believe me when I say that I just woke up, read to the end of previous page, and was about to vote Galron just to see if anyone would follow. I'm still not going to join either of bob/Bella.
Then I hit preview and saw that there was one more page that I hadn't even noticed.
So yea, was about to, but you got the jump on me. :lol:

I've been putting off my ISO-read on the G's, but since people are already starting a wagon there, I'll be happy to join. :]
So why have you still not voted?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1638 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's put Glaron to Q-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1641 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Galron who is scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1645 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1643, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1637, Not_Mafia wrote:So why have you still not voted?
Because I'm setting up my workspot.
Hold ya horses and moos.
Don't spare your heys.
Hey now, you’re an all star
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1646 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1644, Galron wrote:
In post 1641, Not_Mafia wrote:Galron who is scum?
Other than Hoopla, I dunno. I think maybe RFS. I think maybe you, but both of those reads are weak.
Then who is town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1648 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I asked you the question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1652 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1650, Galron wrote:Hasn't really changed. Una, Porkens, I guess that one's new.
Bella is null town
as is Bob.
Yet you were pushing for someone to put her to E-1 so you could declare intent?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1659 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1655, UnaBombaH wrote:There has been something about the way you post Galron that pings me.
All throughout the game.
It sort of feels like you are almost engaging in whatever is in front of you, but then you just..dont? :?

Like here, your first response to the idea of people wagoning you was more powerful and immediate.
It felt like you might be making a statement.
And now you've skirted answers with N_M and that feeling is completely gone IMO.
This is where I'm at too, Galron reads as super cautious newb scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1680 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1668, notscience wrote:I’m not going to lie your presence on the wagons has deterred me a bit hoops

Idk.

EEeeeewwww
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1685 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I haven't seen you do anything since I subbed in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1690 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am not a meme, I am a human being
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1700 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd llike NotSci to bus Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1703 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1701, Bellaphant wrote:Is that a real read, nm?
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1705 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why the sudden change?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1710 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why unvote?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1714 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1711, notscience wrote:I don’t like the wagon comp.
Vote Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1731 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we not lynching Galron?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1732 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1720, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1703, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1701, Bellaphant wrote:Is that a real read, nm?
Yes

Why?
That's how I feel
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1734 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1733, Isis wrote:I'm willing to vote Galron I think
Do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1745 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bob voters please vote Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1758 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1748, Galron wrote:I'm town binning Not_Mafia rn, so that doesn't do any good.
I'm scum though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1761 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is us?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1768 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote Galron instead
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1772 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1771, Hoopla wrote:are we doing that thing where we wait until the 11th hour before compromising on someone random?

the lack of urgency is troubling. are we way off and scum are just sitting back laughing? perhaps they're sipping lemonade in glee again. wouldn't surprise me.
Please vote Galron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1780 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Intent on Galron

I am a doublevoter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1831 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So who's scum then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1857 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1856, notscience wrote:I think the other option is that he wagons could both be on scum.

Hm.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1897 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I agree, you should vote yourself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1973 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1943, Bellaphant wrote:...surely
wagononics
suggest that the person we've wagoned twice and can't elim (bob) as a direct counter wagon to town, is scum?

Not elim-ing one of hoops/bob today is just bad. We are running out of town.
VOTE: Bellaphant

Policy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1975 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It seems Isis was the first to use that cursed word
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1976 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Isis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2009 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Smellaphant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2062 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Isis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2100 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2129 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2130 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Una
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2136 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2134, Bellaphant wrote:Id rather rfs here.
Vote him then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2168 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2170 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Una
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2181 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2174, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:Bella hasn't talked about Not_Mafia at all recently actually, and has never responded to or addressed my questions as to why people don't want to wreckage him.

In post 2171, Bellaphant wrote:Wanna talk about those votes, NM?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2183 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2182, Isis wrote:Not Mafia are you still willing to vote Replacement because I really think that's the best choice here
Convince me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2193 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would rather die than unvote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2195 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2200 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Una? More like U are the lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2202 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2201, Bellaphant wrote:Thoughts?
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2204 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2203, geraintm wrote:I had una in my 2nd tier, but the three people voting for them are my current vote and the other 2 from my second tier so I ain’t joining that.
What if I ask really nicely?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2206 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2205, geraintm wrote:
In post 2204, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2203, geraintm wrote:I had una in my 2nd tier, but the three people voting for them are my current vote and the other 2 from my second tier so I ain’t joining that.
What if I ask really nicely?
um, try it. can't hurt
Nervously twirls thumbs

G-g-g-geraintm
Looks down at floor

C-could you please vote Una, pwetty pwease
Looks up with puppy dog eyes

pwwwweeeeeaaassssseee uwu
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2208 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2207, Isis wrote:wagon analysis
We can be friends again
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2224 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we please just lynch Una
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2251 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Una must be lyncged
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2287 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2284, Isis wrote:this is eLo, no casting votes
Awwwwww but I wanna
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2288 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2291 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2289, Isis wrote:it's ok N_M we're gonna do some votes soon we just gotta use Bulk Up four or five times to be safe
I only know Stomp, Attract, Milk Drink and Rollout
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2292 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wanna lynch Hectic
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2296 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh yeah, what is a paper theatre?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2298 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2294, UnaBombaH wrote:Yea, so guess I'll just claim too.
I'm quite certain the remaining scum are bound to claim VT anyway. :lol:

I'm a 2-shot Compulsive Commuter.
Yea. :lol:
Guess my role was meant to be a negativish utility/red herring in a scenario like this - filled with investigatives?
This is the biggest load of shite I've ever read and I follow Trump on twitter

Thank you, I'll be here all week
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2299 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2297, Isis wrote:are you guys ok if i claim
Only if you answer what a paper theatre is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2307 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wtf sort of role is 2-shot Compulsive Commuter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2313 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2308, Isis wrote:N_M has paper theatre been explained to your satisfaction such that I can claim even though I should prolly slowplay
I must have a masters thesis on the topic, fully sourced with written sources
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2315 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2309, UnaBombaH wrote:Well you tell me.
I was just in a game with two town Millers and one town Ascetic Encryptor - with no PTs in the game.
Impotent PRs as named townies and double roles are a thing, "lol just commute N1 and N2" is not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2317 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2314, Isis wrote:what about a link to the wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_theater

which includes 5 references
I will accept it for now, but you will have to unclaim on day 8
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2321 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Miltank Giga Impact vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Umbreon: 402-474 (121.4 - 143.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2344 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2337, geraintm wrote:to confirm, it is

Me
Not mafia
Replacement
Una
Isis

Left. I think not mafia is still where I want to lynch
I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2346 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can I claim on RfS's behalf?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2349 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am the George Washington of mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2353 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool so time to lynch RfS then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2356 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wow what a revelation
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2361 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2382 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2387 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2394 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2363, geraintm wrote:Confess that I am at the stage of the game where not much people can say will alter my thoughts.
People pointing out votes and quotes from the past might, but bleating now won't.
This is a strange attitude for someone who's constantly saying how flawed their reads always are
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2395 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2389, Isis wrote:N_M you will be the decider in 3p eLo are you hyped
What if we decided Una vs Geraint today?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2435 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2402, geraintm wrote:
In post 2394, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2363, geraintm wrote:Confess that I am at the stage of the game where not much people can say will alter my thoughts.
People pointing out votes and quotes from the past might, but bleating now won't.
This is a strange attitude for someone who's constantly saying how flawed their reads always are
Well, I wrote that on the basis that I didn't think we would have a post coming out that had a guilty verdict on someone. I obviously have to eevaluta the game now. Give me some time as sister and family are arriving for the day shortly.
Still doesn't seem congruent who's always posting about having self doubt and their reads being wrong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2438 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I'm coming round to Gera scum and just dismissing Una's role as "wtf are normals these days", back in the day I ran Town Neapolitan, Two Masons + 3 Goons and my reviewers were worried town could be overpowered, now I'd probably have to add 2 PRs to town for it to be considered balanced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2446 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2439, UnaBombaH wrote:If N_M and Isis feel like they are willing to "risk" it by voting gera, I'll join.
I don't want to lose this because of my pride and fear of losing to Isis here. :lol:
I always say I'm not a prideful person, but honestly it's just more about managing the feeling and not letting it overpower logic.
https://youtu.be/89ZfbX4Rdzw?t=56
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2448 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: geraint

Please lord, lest me be a fool
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2458 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I knew that role was horseshit, that's two games in a row where my reads were correct and i second guessed them because of claim related shennanigans.

GGs and congrats to scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2486 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2483, notscience wrote:Klick from now on we are contractually obligated to clown all d1 PR claims in minis

It’s a sacrifice that I am willing to make
Player
has been announced as a
Day 1 Innocent Child
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2501 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm going to pay Sujimichi to join several dozen games and replace out of all of them simultaneously
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2537 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I vow that this thread will never be locked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2551 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It feels good to be a part of history

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”