Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I ship L8.Spirit with G5.Skyrim or G4.Tennis. although, it doesn't sound like Spirit/Skyrim would be a healthy relationship right now.
It’s amazing! These amazing fireworks surely befit the beginning of the end!
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

I'd love to be paired with Ghosty 8.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 497, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 401, Lady 8 wrote:I can probably look at Lady 7 objectively now
since she's no longer my rival.
To me it seems like Ghosty 8 has already decided that they'd be pairing with me at this point.

Post tingles my suspicions; pairing with the IC in Ghosty 8's position would actually be bad if she were mafia, because the general consensus has shifted to think she is town.

The way she talks about me in fuels my suspicion as well. If she is mafia, she's likely decided that she wants to accept my proposal, is what I think... I can see town her feeling 'possessive' I guess, with this post and 477.

@Blue 7 it's your initial reasoning but in reverse, Lady 8 would want to pair with me if they were, mafia, probably...

Am I the only person who is seeing things like this?
I think scum have a larger incentive to try hard in this phase then scum do.
I agree with what you are saying, I think you are very strongly town right now and would pair up with you tbh.

But I also think its not worth worrying about until post dance because we can't just pair super strong towns like you with lurkers because "scum would try here lmao"
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

G5.Skyrim/L8.Ghost
L7.Blue/G1.Sans
L6.Seal/G4.Tennis
L1.Cry/Prince

This is what I am imagining right now as the pairs I like.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

G5.Skyrim/L8.Ghost
L7.Blue/G1.Sans
L6.Seal/G4.Tennis
L1.Cry/Prince

This is what I am imagining right now as the pairs I like.

Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 483, Gentleman 8 wrote:a better idea is for me to get a town read on someone that others aren't heavily town reading and pair with them
This isn't a bad idea. It probably is a bad idea to pair you with a scummy slot, so I'm fine with this.
In post 486, Lady 6 wrote:G5 can you describe why these posts read tonally scummy to you? I'm not getting that part of your progression because I don't think I changed the way I was posting and my opinions stayed mostly the same.
I wasn't getting the scummy vibes either.
In post 489, Lady 6 wrote:also I lowkey selfishly want gent 4 because I think he's a very challenging sort and that sounds fun
To be honest, I wouldn't think of myself as a challenging sort. Although many people would probably disagree. Still leaning towards pairing with you though!
In post 490, Lady 1 wrote:You can take gent 4 if you want. But remember my warning
What warning?
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 503, Lady 7 wrote:This is what I am imagining right now as the pairs I like.
How do you feel about G9/L3 atm?
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 497, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 401, Lady 8 wrote:I can probably look at Lady 7 objectively now
since she's no longer my rival.
To me it seems like Ghosty 8 has already decided that they'd be pairing with me at this point.

Post tingles my suspicions; pairing with the IC in Ghosty 8's position would actually be bad if she were mafia, because the general consensus has shifted to think she is town.

The way she talks about me in fuels my suspicion as well. If she is mafia, she's likely decided that she wants to accept my proposal, is what I think... I can see town her feeling 'possessive' I guess, with this post and 477.

@Blue 7 it's your initial reasoning but in reverse, Lady 8 would want to pair with me if they were, mafia, probably...

Am I the only person who is seeing things like this?
Yes and no. In that post I meant I'm no longer fighting her for Gent 1. But I am heavily favouring you at the moment.. and your return to being so interested in solving me just makes me get more and more excited about it
Lady 6 wrote:Lady 8, who would you pick to pair with the prince?
Someone lightly townread, I think. I'm under the impression that the IC tends to get killed in the intermission, so I wouldn't want to lose a town blocked player needlessly. But on the flip side if we chose someone scummy, they could just leave the Prince alive to the second dance and get a misexile in the event they're town.

So someone a little bit down the town list. For me, the ladies are a little hard to parse. I lean town to varying degrees on 1/4/6/7. Probably 1 or 4 for me atm, pending more discussion.
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 506, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 503, Lady 7 wrote:This is what I am imagining right now as the pairs I like.
How do you feel about G9/L3 atm?
out of sight out of mind, I am not sorting them right now.
L3.Misty is basically conf town.
G9.Peggy is up in the air.

Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

I have updated my avi and am ready to become princess
Doesn't know how to dance
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I'd also pair off Salad by making her the princess.
But I guess L1.Cry is very invested in the role.

Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 508, Lady 7 wrote:L3.Misty is basically conf town.
Why are you not paranoid of L3 and L8 like you seem to be with everyone else?
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

Don't make me take off my crown I've worked very hard on it.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Gentleman 9 pairing immediately and then grilling me for my reasons for wanting to pair with Ghosty 8 rubbed off on me the wrong way.

I get that he was sorting me, but still.

I wish he'd answer why he paired with 3 right away. Why not wait yourself and then pair with 8 yourself if you thought that way?
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 511, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 508, Lady 7 wrote:L3.Misty is basically conf town.
Why are you not paranoid of L3 and L8 like you seem to be with everyone else?
L3 is out of mind and out of sight, also isn't playing what I believe is optimal scum play.
Basically my paranoia from certain individuals stems from I believe are people playing like town but heading in the direction of what scum want to do.

Also I'd say I am more paranoid about L8.ghost then what meets the eye. I also don't think I am paranoid about everyone?
It's just I have to progress the game at some point and put my paranoia behind me.

I am not 100% on you and seal being town but I accept it as a pair because I feel good enough about both of you.
I am not positive G1.Sans is town but I also think he likely is and I am the one who sees that the most right now and should likely pair up to defend him.

My paranoia will show more in the death phase when what we are currently doing now is essentially setup for the real game.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Quite frankly if I said every reservation I had out loud and we all took them at face value, we would literally never exit this phase.

Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

I want someone to have paranoia about me
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

I have paranoia about you <3
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

Thank you I am a god tier wolf and I can't wait to make end game and fool all of you
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 516, Lady 1 wrote:I want someone to have paranoia about me
Bold to assume you're townread.
Gentleman 8
Gentleman 8
Goon
Gentleman 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Gentleman 8 »

In post 194, Lady 6 wrote:also if you look at past dances

townies leaving the dance has a very high percentage of just flipping a town/town pair
insightful

would you say the percentage is somewhere between 62.5% and 87.5%? because that does seem high...
The content of this post comes from a player who is most certainly aligned with the town and is
definitely, absolutely, 100% without question
not a vampire, warlock or werewolf.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 514, Lady 7 wrote:isn't playing what I believe is optimal scum play
I wouldn't be so quick on this simply because I don't think scum were all too active in the pre-dance of the last anonymous dance

that said I think L3 leans town but I'm nowhere near the same level of confidence
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 519, Gentleman 4 wrote:
Bold to assume you're townread.
Oh no...
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Spoiler:
Honestly I am starting to think you could just be a wolf for opportunistically trying to declare yourself the princess.
But the thing is what I believe is bad play is not something everyone would agree with. So I think you could easily approach this situation thinking you are making the right play as scum which would completely throw off my original read of "scum don't want that.".

I think you should commit to the IC pair because otherwise you are taking the town cred for trying then after backing off despite being so eager to do so by literally go as far to change your profile picture.

But again back to point one this is a secret alt game and you could have 0 experience in this setup and not actually realize that scum will literally always die after pairing up with scum. And if you don't realize that then your just a wolf trying to jump on what you believe is the best outcome for yourself.

Their you go I made up this post just for you <3

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 523, Lady 7 wrote:
Spoiler:
Honestly I am starting to think you could just be a wolf for opportunistically trying to declare yourself the princess.
But the thing is what I believe is bad play is not something everyone would agree with. So I think you could easily approach this situation thinking you are making the right play as scum which would completely throw off my original read of "scum don't want that.".

I think you should commit to the IC pair because otherwise you are taking the town cred for trying then after backing off despite being so eager to do so by literally go as far to change your profile picture.

But again back to point one this is a secret alt game and you could have 0 experience in this setup and not actually realize that scum will literally always die after pairing up with scum. And if you don't realize that then your just a wolf trying to jump on what you believe is the best outcome for yourself.

Their you go I made up this post just for you <3
Except it's not even that made up because I am a very paranoid individual <3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”