Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 796, Lady 1 wrote:Just because you talked about yourself as someone scum would want would not be throwing yourself under the bus unless that's a statement everyone would stick with and really I don't think that's the case. Like people wouldn't vote you guys because G1 paired with you and it's likely scum wanting to be with you. It would be for his own actions.
If my argument doesn't hold up then I am not setting anything up for the late game.
I either believe it will hold up and I am setting people up while shooting myself in the foot or it doesn't hold up and nothing really matters.

Either way your read doesn't make that much sense to me.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 867, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 862, Gentleman 2 wrote:All I have to say is that lady Earth and Gent 6 are town and thus can be the endgaming pair
This is by far the spiciest take since my hot wings I had for lunch.
Not really...
Something spicy imo would be pairing two players who are having a loud argument or just two consensus scumreads. This fits neither category.

@Lady 1. Yes, I misunderstood what you were saying. I'm just saying that I don't tend to be a particularly loud/brash player so none of my posts may be super town/scum. I would say you should look at my whole "body of work" to read me instead of just looking for towntells. You do you though.
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Gentleman 7 »

This is the easiest phase of the game for scum to act like town.

I completely expect all the current reads to be reversed like a sleeve after we see the first flip.

I'm scumreading the gents more than the ladies ATM. I rather troll lady 6 than try to puff my chest and proclaim ridiculously callous and unfounded scumreads that are inpossible to explain other than feeling.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 877, Gentleman 7 wrote:I rather troll lady 6
that's not very gentlemanly
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Lady 4 »

Gent 2's posting last page sucked
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 877, Gentleman 7 wrote:This is the easiest phase of the game for scum to act like town.

I completely expect all the current reads to be reversed like a sleeve after we see the first flip.
Suspect the gents being townread for no reason
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 880, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 877, Gentleman 7 wrote:This is the easiest phase of the game for scum to act like town.

who is being townread for no reason?
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I just want to play mafia, chop chop pair up.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 875, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 796, Lady 1 wrote:Just because you talked about yourself as someone scum would want would not be throwing yourself under the bus unless that's a statement everyone would stick with and really I don't think that's the case. Like people wouldn't vote you guys because G1 paired with you and it's likely scum wanting to be with you. It would be for his own actions.
If my argument doesn't hold up then I am not setting anything up for the late game.
I either believe it will hold up and I am setting people up while shooting myself in the foot or it doesn't hold up and nothing really matters.

Either way your read doesn't make that much sense to me.
Even if you're not setting yourself up for late game as someone pointed out to me. That doesn't take away from the rest of the argument. Your second point is just...objectlely false.

But it doesn't need to make sense to a smelly wolf anyway
Doesn't know how to dance
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 881, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 880, Gentleman 2 wrote:

who is being townread for no reason?
Gent 3, Gent 4, Gent 5 and Gent 9
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

This is true, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to get good reads. You are right that people should be willing to reverse their early reads in light of new information.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 883, Lady 1 wrote:Even if you're not setting yourself up for late game as someone pointed out to me. That doesn't take away from the rest of the argument. Your second point is just...objectlely false.

It really doesn't make sense but you do you I guess.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 885, Lady 2 wrote:
This is true, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to get good reads. You are right that people should be willing to reverse their early reads in light of new information.
"People should be open to playing the game of mafia"

G.7 is really killing it in the town department I agree.

Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

Gent 2 feels like he's either in anti spew or just too ballsy to be a wolf rn.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 886, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 883, Lady 1 wrote:Even if you're not setting yourself up for late game as someone pointed out to me. That doesn't take away from the rest of the argument. Your second point is just...objectlely false.

It really doesn't make sense but you do you I guess.
'I don't agree with you so it doesn't make sense'

lol alright.
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Gentleman 7 »

In post 878, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 877, Gentleman 7 wrote:I rather troll lady 6
that's not very gentlemanly
I heard you didn't favor gentlemanly. I heard you are one for mystery and risk-taking.
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gentleman 7 »

In post 873, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 870, Gentleman 7 wrote:G2 is a fool.
Not as much as all the unwanted pairs formed so far
Not a fool then. A clumsy bus driver, I think. Do you like yellow vehicles, sir?
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

Scum wants to pair up as soon as possible. Gent 5 or Gent 9 comes into mind.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 889, Lady 1 wrote:'I don't agree with you so it doesn't make sense'

lol alright.
I mean you didn't agree with my counter argument you didn't go against it.

Either I believe my argument holds up and am setting myself for the future but I am also saying G1 as scum would want to pair up with me.
Or I don't think my argument holds up in which case I am not setting up lynches either.

Unless you think I am pushing lynches without really caring if people like my reasoning or not? Which feels like a bad way to push something through even as scum.

Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 892, Gentleman 2 wrote:Scum wants to pair up as soon as possible. Gent 5 or Gent 9 comes into mind.
This depends on how comfortable scum are and we don't really know the answer to that. If you're a confident scum player and think you can pair up by being townie you don't need to pair up asap considering it will bring eyes to you. And that's not even considering the ladies although I do think there's some merit in the ladies to try and wait out pairings, but since this hasn't happened I had nothing to trap people with. A shame
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Gentleman 7 »

Lady 1. Strongly held opinions with flimsy reason to be convinced. Overcompensating for rolling scum or bad at mafia.
In post 526, Lady 1 wrote:The fact I can't tell if Lady 7 is joking or now terrifies me
This post pings me negatively.

Not going to be my dance partner!
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 894, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 892, Gentleman 2 wrote:Scum wants to pair up as soon as possible. Gent 5 or Gent 9 comes into mind.
This depends on how comfortable scum are and we don't really know the answer to that. If you're a confident scum player and think you can pair up by being townie you don't need to pair up asap considering it will bring eyes to you. And that's not even considering the ladies although I do think there's some merit in the ladies to try and wait out pairings, but since this hasn't happened I had nothing to trap people with. A shame
It's best to be quick to pair up because the longer you take, the higher the chance of being left out
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 893, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 889, Lady 1 wrote:'I don't agree with you so it doesn't make sense'

lol alright.
I mean you didn't agree with my counter argument you didn't go against it.

Either I believe my argument holds up and am setting myself for the future but I am also saying G1 as scum would want to pair up with me.
Or I don't think my argument holds up in which case I am not setting up lynches either.

Unless you think I am pushing lynches without really caring if people like my reasoning or not? Which feels like a bad way to push something through even as scum.
It's you who didn't talk about my argument all you really did was say how you're not setting yourself up for lategame and at that point I can see/let go. But that wasn't the crux of my argument that you haven't proven false. I also openly said one of the main things I need to see depends on later in the game so you saying 'it doesn't make sense' isn't even close to the case.

Having options and setting up lynches is 2 entirely different things as well.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 895, Gentleman 7 wrote:Lady 1. Strongly held opinions with flimsy reason to be convinced. Overcompensating for rolling scum or bad at mafia.
In post 526, Lady 1 wrote:The fact I can't tell if Lady 7 is joking or now terrifies me
This post pings me negatively.

Not going to be my dance partner!
A) Wasn't gonna dance with you anyway
B) Super ironic
Gentleman 8
Gentleman 8
Goon
Gentleman 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Gentleman 8 »

In post 625, Gentleman 7 wrote:
I ask Lady 6 to the dance.

Definitely the cutest, most honorable and townie looking lady.
!
The content of this post comes from a player who is most certainly aligned with the town and is
definitely, absolutely, 100% without question
not a vampire, warlock or werewolf.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”