Micro 959 - Greater Idea Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 198, DoubleDare wrote:
In post 187, Hectic wrote:Glitch, I know Not_Mafia hasn't said much here, but he's provided impressive walls of analysis in the PT. He says he wants to hold onto his reads and reasoning for a bit before outing them. We're already up to page 4 in there, and I've told him to slow down and it's probably kinda unhealthy for him but he's really committed lul

Be patient with him.
haha there is absolutely no way that is true
I am like a swan, graceful and effortless above the surface, flapping unrelentingly underneath
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 14, Hectic wrote:I'm quite suspicious of Ydrasse. Not only did she manage to barge into a full 9 player game (does she have dirt on the listmod?), she changed her profile picture to an anime girl just in time for the start. Manipulative.

I'm masons with Not_Mafia. All seers on us.
You know, I took this as a joke and forgot about it to the point that when it was brought up again I was like "where is this even coming from?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm a tentacled townie
am i missing something? why is Not_Mafia saying he's a tentacled townie while Hectic is saying he is Masons with Not Mafia?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Pretty sure N_M was just saying that?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:42 pm

He’s just trolling?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Is tenticales townie really a thing?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Oic kind of an alien miller interesting
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 57, Ydrasse wrote:hi, i am awake now. i understand glitch's viewpoint because honestly it's pretty fun fmpov to be a vt running around not having to worry too hard about your pr actions. you just vote and scumhunt.

i don't think the questioning is trying to fish out anything about pooky's role in particular so much as the mindset that they're approaching the game with which is far more indicative than the nuances of a role itself.
In post 103, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 51, Fidget wrote:VOTE: Starbuck

And you there, bodyguard-discarder-glitch-wagoner. What have you got to say? About my comment. On the glitch wagon. That you're on
ngl this feels a bit like trying to piggyback on the posts against glitch after glitch explained their relationship to the role.

like i get that we're all here trying to figure out Who Did What With What Role but this feels like the laziest sort of execution of it. or maybe i just don't like the tone of it.
In post 180, Ydrasse wrote:fwiw i don’t think that maf!glitch chooses this hill to die upon because it would be the dumbest hill possible. i tr the pointing finger that moves around to everyone if only because it seems like it doesn’t know what it’s doing wrt pointing out maf perfectly. agendaless if you will even if it’s a bit jumpy
What is this strange obsession?

VOTE: ygdrsssl
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ngl the start of the game is ingrained into my mind more than the events of everything else and i just don't see anything else as like... interesting atm but i am also not feeling great.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 204, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:He’s just trolling?
Idk I took it that way? Seems very N_M to troll that way
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 175, Ydrasse wrote: - i don’t think we’ve played together but i hate playing anything other than town. it’s infinitely more fun to me to be able to find other town players and coordinate with them to solve. by virtue of me throwing out a role that is detrimental to the town you should be more inclined to think i took something actively helpful to the town knowing that i did have a town option regardless.
(you can look through my other games to see me say the same thing about liking town more).
you should refer to this as to why i am town and a vote on me is dumb.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:46 pm

well its either NM trolling us about being a miller or hectic is trolling us about being a mason and we should get to the bottom of this no?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Honestly I have a light town read on ydrasse for the reason above. I believe him about his preference of town and since he discarded a town role that means he had the option if choosing town. So unless he had a really cool scum role then he's probably just town.

Although I do need to look up what exactly his discarded town role was. Sounds a bit to me like it's not something you'd want and one of those town roles used for balance purposes.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 211, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well its either NM trolling us about being a miller or hectic is trolling us about being a mason and we should get to the bottom of this no?
Agreed and I'm expecting that when one returns they'll clear this up?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 199, DoubleDare wrote:Regardless, I think the glitch wagon is decent. On the other hand, I too get weird vibes from Ydrasse.
oh i didn't see this.

weird is a very general thing to state and i think you know that. what's weird. my "obsession?"

what about it makes you think i'm likely to flip mafia from it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 212, Raya36 wrote:Honestly I have a light town read on ydrasse for the reason above. I believe him about his preference of town and since he discarded a town role that means he had the option if choosing town. So unless he had a really cool scum role then he's probably just town.

Although I do need to look up what exactly his discarded town role was. Sounds a bit to me like it's not something you'd want and one of those town roles used for balance purposes.
miller.

but i am taking miller every single time over any non-town role. what i got was just better than it, though that's pretty bare minimum. lmao.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also i am going to go out on a limb here and say that there is a fair amount of silliness in the tentacle talk, as well as the Pages upon Pages of analysis.

however, i think that it's confusing enough people that some clarity is probably in order just for the sake of keeping the town from getting all mixed up.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 215, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 212, Raya36 wrote:Honestly I have a light town read on ydrasse for the reason above. I believe him about his preference of town and since he discarded a town role that means he had the option if choosing town. So unless he had a really cool scum role then he's probably just town.

miller.

but i am taking miller every single time over any non-town role. what i got was just better than it, though that's pretty bare minimum. lmao.
Ah ok so I was pretty much right. I still think you're town
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:11 pm

In post 213, Raya36 wrote:
In post 211, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well its either NM trolling us about being a miller or hectic is trolling us about being a mason and we should get to the bottom of this no?
Agreed and I'm expecting that when one returns they'll clear this up?
they haven't cleared it up yet tho and they've had their chances
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

I think it would be nice if they clarified.

Yrsssl I just don’t know why you go out of your way to defend glitch with your townread three times
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What happened to Mario’s kart when it broke down?

It was toad away
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

In post 220, Not_Mafia wrote:What happened to Mario’s kart when it broke down?

It was toad away
No, Lakitu tows the karts. -20 points for you.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Fidget »

Not Mafia and Hectic are both trolling you! I don't trust a single word they're saying roles-wise at this point. No they're not masons. I'll freak if they really are. Maybe Not Mafia is a tentacled townie who knows. I'd probably bet on him being an Alien, instead, actually. I totally see him throwing away the bad werewolf in favor of an awesome alien role, and then insta claiming alien miller at the start

I agree with Raya's evaluation of Ydrasse. I don't like DoubleDare's evaluation of Ydrasse, it feels slightly agenda-y. How to explain...I don't get his scumread of her at all. Just because she defended Glitch for multiple posts adamantly?

I think her assertion that she'd pick town miller above scum roles is true, and I somewhat think DoubleDare knows this but ignores it. Call it a gut read, but I'm getting it from the way he words . "I just don't know why" pings me.

VOTE: DoubleDare

This is my best vote so far. Not Mafia is probably an even more valid vote but that's suuuuper boring.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Lol horseshit
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 199, DoubleDare wrote:Regardless, I think the glitch wagon is decent. On the other hand, I too get weird vibes from Ydrasse.
Wait are you saying suspecting the Glitch wagon is decent, or suspecting Glitch is good so the wagon is good?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”