Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Marksman »

What? That was his explanation for finding ChemElem town. Nothing to do with the 3 names I voted. Read it again?
Hectic
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Chemical Elements »

In post 96, Hiraki wrote:Don't you think your efforts would be better suited to saying something rather than playing back-up mod all of the time? I'm not trying to discourage it - just noting that you've now done it 3 times on one page with the mod also providing a vote count above. I also still don't know what
you
think after all of it.
I have an idea on how to figure some things out, but it only works if innocentvillager flips mafia. If he doesn't flip mafia, I am at a loss.
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Marksman »

In post 88, WeyounsLastClone wrote:I guess post #66 could/should have included reasoning, but it included most names that I found/find suspicious as well
Hectic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 102, Marksman wrote:
In post 88, WeyounsLastClone wrote:I guess post #66 could/should have included reasoning, but it included most names that I found/find suspicious as well
It would be
such
a stretch to say that he was voting people for their lack of participation if he's townreading someone for their participation, right?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 101, Chemical Elements wrote:
In post 96, Hiraki wrote:Don't you think your efforts would be better suited to saying something rather than playing back-up mod all of the time? I'm not trying to discourage it - just noting that you've now done it 3 times on one page with the mod also providing a vote count above. I also still don't know what
you
think after all of it.
I have an idea on how to figure some things out, but it only works if innocentvillager flips mafia. If he doesn't flip mafia, I am at a loss.
It's okay. When you get lost, you can just follow me then. Mindlessly, hopefully.
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:01 am

In post 103, Hiraki wrote:
It would be
such
a stretch to say that he was voting people for their lack of participation if he's townreading someone for their participation, right?
Hiraki, why are you even answering on WyounsLastClone's behalf?
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:02 am

In post 104, Hiraki wrote:
you
think after all of it.
It's okay. When you get lost, you can just follow me then. Mindlessly, hopefully.
Fortunately, I currently have a suspect if he flips town.
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Marksman »

@Hiraki - I do think that's a stretch actually if you're suggesting I should've immediately assumed that. You're putting words in his mouth.

+Hiraki/Wey equity
Hectic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 105, Chemical Elements wrote:
It would be
such
Because it's a terrible question. Feel free to tell me what other answer Wey could give here that isn't utter ridiculous. The people haven't posted clearly his 'suspicion' is because they haven't posted. Pressure to post and suspicion due to not posting are the same thing in this scenario, especially with a vote.
In post 106, Chemical Elements wrote:
you
think after all of it.
But you intend on just playing these weird coy games in the meantime?
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Marksman »

I'd continue arguing with Hiraki on the difference between suspicion/pressure but I suspect it wouldn't help determine alignments.
Hectic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 107, Marksman wrote:@Hiraki - I do think that's a stretch actually if you're suggesting I should've immediately assumed that. You're putting words in his mouth.
No, I don't think you immediately assume it. I think you go back, think about it for a second, and then put it all together. Instead, I believe you saw an opportunity, seized it, and tried to get something with it. I won't allow it though. One is trying to solve the puzzle to get the right answer, the other is trying to get a lynch on whomever (eventually). You reek of the later.
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:08 am

In post 108, Hiraki wrote:
In post 105, Chemical Elements wrote:
It would be
such
Because it's a terrible question. Feel free to tell me what other answer Wey could give here that isn't utter ridiculous. The people haven't posted clearly his 'suspicion' is because they haven't posted. Pressure to post and suspicion due to not posting are the same thing in this scenario, especially with a vote.
You are assuming WyounsLastClone would even give an answer that isn't utterly ridiculous.
In post 108, Hiraki wrote:
In post 106, Chemical Elements wrote:
you
think after all of it.
But you intend on just playing these weird coy games in the meantime?
Weird coy games?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:09 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 101, Chemical Elements wrote:I have an idea on how to figure some things out, but it only works if innocentvillager flips mafia. If he doesn't flip mafia, I am at a loss.
LOL WTF
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:10 am

Now I am coming around to the conclusion that Marksman and Hiraki have conflicting playstyles and that is what is causing the conflict.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 109, Marksman wrote:I'd continue arguing with Hiraki on the difference between suspicion/pressure but I suspect it wouldn't help determine alignments.
No it 100% has to do with your alignment. Please tell me what he was suspicious of and why when he didn't post anything. He literally cannot be suspicious. That is a townie mindset. You decided to try and rip his words apart as if they had meaning no matter what he was saying. That is a scum mindset.
In post 111, Chemical Elements wrote:You are assuming WyounsLastClone would even give an answer that isn't utterly ridiculous.
Even though he already stated that he TR someone else for reasons in the game? Yeah, super big stretch there?
In post 111, Chemical Elements wrote:Weird coy games?
That is what I said.
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Marksman »

In post 110, Hiraki wrote:
In post 107, Marksman wrote:@Hiraki - I do think that's a stretch actually if you're suggesting I should've immediately assumed that. You're putting words in his mouth.
No, I don't think you immediately assume it. I think you go back, think about it for a second, and then put it all together. Instead, I believe you saw an opportunity, seized it, and tried to get something with it. I won't allow it though. One is trying to solve the puzzle to get the right answer, the other is trying to get a lynch on whomever (eventually). You reek of the later.
Because I didn't make a somewhat disconnected link between those parts of his posts? Sure thing, bud.

Others should chip in on this. Who else drew that conclusion (before reading Hiraki's reasoning)?
Hectic
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:13 am

In post 114, Hiraki wrote:
In post 111, Chemical Elements wrote:You are assuming WyounsLastClone would even give an answer that isn't utterly ridiculous.
Even though he already stated that he TR someone else for reasons in the game? Yeah, super big stretch there?
How did you know what type of answer he would have given?
In post 114, Hiraki wrote:
In post 111, Chemical Elements wrote:Weird coy games?
That is what I said.
I don't understand.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 am

Supreme Leader wrote:No it 100% has to do with your alignment. Please tell me what he was suspicious of and why when he didn't post anything. He literally cannot be suspicious. That is a townie mindset. You decided to try and rip his words apart as if they had meaning no matter what he was saying. That is a scum mindset.
Hm, this is interesting, I agree
Supreme Leader wrote:You are assuming WyounsLastClone would even give an answer that isn't utterly ridiculous.
Hmm, I agree with this, very interesting
Supreme Leader wrote:That is what I said.
Yes, I find your words convincing, very good analysis thank you
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Marksman »

In post 114, Hiraki wrote:No it 100% has to do with your alignment. Please tell me what he was suspicious of and why when he didn't post anything. He literally cannot be suspicious. That is a townie mindset. You decided to try and rip his words apart as if they had meaning no matter what he was saying. That is a scum mindset.
Who is "he"? The 3 people I voted for? They're not "suspicious" for not posting. I am voting to
pressure
them. You telling me you've never voted someone you're null reading or even townreading them to motivate them to post more?

Wey said he was
suspicious
of "most" of the people in that post. For me, being suspicious of someone means you dislike them for specific reasons. Maybe it's because Wey thinks scum are more likely to lurk start of game. Or maybe it was an oversight from scum!Wey and he gave reasoning without thinking about first. I asked him the question to solve him. You needleslly stepped in and answered for him. That's scummy.
Hectic
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 am

In post 110, Hiraki wrote:
I like this point a lot, I resonate with it and can get behind this very interesting
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 am

In post 108, Hiraki wrote:Because it's a terrible question. Feel free to tell me what other answer Wey could give here that isn't utter ridiculous. The people haven't posted clearly his 'suspicion' is because they haven't posted. Pressure to post and suspicion due to not posting are the same thing in this scenario, especially with a vote.
yes, it's a terrible question! I completely agree, we have similar thoughts indeed
Marksman
Marksman
Goon
Marksman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Marksman »

Are you a Hiraki fanboy? (I won't judge)
Hectic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 116, Chemical Elements wrote:How did you know what type of answer he would have given?
Because there literally is no other reason. It is a yes or no question where if you answer "Pineapples" as an answer, it doesn't make any sense. So congrats, if Wey comes in here and decides to tell us that he's voting them because a Pineapple told him, you've proven me wrong. Instead, I'm going to actually read the game where the three haven't posted and realize that he is voting them because they haven't posted and suspicion is a bad word. But
again
that is missing the point that Marksman didn't even think this far and just saw the word "suspicion", latched onto it because there is nothing to be suspicious of, and set-up a "GOTCHA!" based on the fact that this is clearly the situation. But again - I know you think that Wey is going to come in and say Pineapples for some reason still.
In post 118, Marksman wrote:They're not "suspicious" for not posting. I am voting to pressure them. You telling me you've never voted someone you're null reading or even townreading them to motivate them to post more?
Perfect - there it is. You're now questioning him based on verbiage rather than intent? That is a terrible way of scumhunting, if you are genuine.
In post 118, Marksman wrote:For me, being suspicious of someone means you dislike them for specific reasons. Maybe it's because Wey thinks scum are more likely to lurk start of game. Or maybe it was an oversight from scum!Wey and he gave reasoning without thinking about first. I asked him the question to solve him. You needleslly stepped in and answered for him. That's scummy.
What ANSWER does he give other than "they didn't post yet"???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 118, Marksman wrote:You needleslly stepped in and answered for him. That's scummy.
Yes, I helped him cheat on the exam. The question? What is 2 + 2?
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:28 am

In post 122, Hiraki wrote:
In post 116, Chemical Elements wrote:How did you know what type of answer he would have given?
Because there literally is no other reason. It is a yes or no question where if you answer "Pineapples" as an answer, it doesn't make any sense. So congrats, if Wey comes in here and decides to tell us that he's voting them because a Pineapple told him, you've proven me wrong. Instead, I'm going to actually read the game where the three haven't posted and realize that he is voting them because they haven't posted and suspicion is a bad word. But
again
that is missing the point that Marksman didn't even think this far and just saw the word "suspicion", latched onto it because there is nothing to be suspicious of, and set-up a "GOTCHA!" based on the fact that this is clearly the situation. But again - I know you think that Wey is going to come in and say Pineapples for some reason still.
However, that isn't the only answer he could have given. He could have came back and said that I found them suspicious because (I actually have thought of something, but I, unlike you, am going to wait if he actually says this).
In post 122, Hiraki wrote:
In post 118, Marksman wrote:They're not "suspicious" for not posting. I am voting to pressure them. You telling me you've never voted someone you're null reading or even townreading them to motivate them to post more?
Perfect - there it is. You're now questioning him based on verbiage rather than intent? That is a terrible way of scumhunting, if you are genuine.
In post 118, Marksman wrote:For me, being suspicious of someone means you dislike them for specific reasons. Maybe it's because Wey thinks scum are more likely to lurk start of game. Or maybe it was an oversight from scum!Wey and he gave reasoning without thinking about first. I asked him the question to solve him. You needleslly stepped in and answered for him. That's scummy.
What ANSWER does he give other than "they didn't post yet"???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 118, Marksman wrote:You needleslly stepped in and answered for him. That's scummy.
Yes, I helped him cheat on the exam. The question? What is 2 + 2?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

THEY DIDN'T POST ANYTHING, WHAT ELSE COULD HE BE SUSPICIOUS OF?

Return to “Completed Open Games”