Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1011, Bell wrote: Line 2 regarding Norwe, generally he's beenactive enough that I'm semi-content to just interact with him throughout the day and just develop a good solid read on him. The interaction, two things one was that Norwe stated that he didn't want to end the day too early, then posted 915# which seems pretty unrealistic in thinking that Porkens would get flash wagoned it had been a day and he wanted to let it breathe, but turned around. I'm pretty skeptical about anger and see how that could be a way of reversing a position to something more advantageous to them personally.
I'm a little confused by your last sentence. Are you talking about Porkens or NEE there?
In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Question, do you have any abilities that use 2 corruption but you’ll die the next night if you use it?
Because i might be able to counter that ill effect.
This might be coming to a head.
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1025, redtea wrote:This might be coming to a head.
What do you mean by that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 2.1Porkens (3): Bell, Dumb and Dumber, catboi
NorwegianboyEE (2): Jackel98, Porkens
Jackel98 (2): redtea, NorwegianboyEE
Starbuck (1): BananaCucho

Not Voting (2): androgybee, Starbuck

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-11 21:00:00)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to eliminate
Last edited by Dunnstral on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1027, Dunnstral wrote:Porkens (4): Bell, Dumb and Dumber, NorwegianboyEE, catboi
I’m voting Jackel.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:38 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1024, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1023, BananaCucho wrote:Its good though since I learned that someone can give me a fruit
Were you told who gave you the fruit, or just that you were given a fruit with no specifications?
The 2nd one
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:57 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Dunn did let me cancel my action btw
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Also anyone continuing to vote Norwee after their last few posts is going to come under heavy scrutiny
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 962, Porkens wrote:I don’t have time for this. if you all don’t see norwee scum I’m not going to waste any more of my breath. I’ll read for his partners and we’ll just go from there. Right now probably looking at DD.
K, good riddance.
I have never see norwee tilt this hard. I’m not sure what to make of it.

Jackel still seems like flipbait to me, bee seems townships, and I’m starting to get bad feelings about starbuck
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I'm wondering if the fruit vendor knows that their fruit gives corruption

@Fruit Vendor you probably shouldn't hand out too much more fruit. I'm actually not too familiar with fruit vendor strategy though as it's a role I just googled now and am generally unfamiliar with. So, you do you I guess, but be careful too
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:27 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1033, BananaCucho wrote:
I'm wondering if the fruit vendor knows that their fruit gives corruption

@Fruit Vendor you probably shouldn't hand out too much more fruit. I'm actually not too familiar with fruit vendor strategy though as it's a role I just googled now and am generally unfamiliar with. So, you do you I guess, but be careful too
I'm sure they had a hunch ofc
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:28 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1032, Porkens wrote:
In post 1012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 962, Porkens wrote:I don’t have time for this. if you all don’t see norwee scum I’m not going to waste any more of my breath. I’ll read for his partners and we’ll just go from there. Right now probably looking at DD.
K, good riddance.
I have never see norwee tilt this hard. I’m not sure what to make of it.

Jackel still seems like flipbait to me, bee seems townships, and I’m starting to get bad feelings about starbuck
Plant your vote on Starbuck atm? I don't wanna have to switch back to you at the moment if I can avoid that
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

If receiving fruit also means that the receiver gets a corruption point, the fruit vendor sounds like a scum role to me
At the very least, it's neg-utility, and should have been claimed, and ought not to have been used on Banana

I'm going to go here
VOTE: Starbuck

- Dumber
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm suspicious of this "fruit vendor" as well. It might be a town role, but it sounds just as likely it could be a scum role as D/D says.
On the other hand, Banana did explicitly ask for someone to give him corruption so he could use his voting powers yesterday.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:50 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1037, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm suspicious of this "fruit vendor" as well. It might be a town role, but it sounds just as likely it could be a scum role as D/D says.
On the other hand, Banana did explicitly ask for someone to give him corruption so he could use his voting powers yesterday.
Yes. Yes I did.
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 am

Oh that's a good point, actually, I forgot about that.
OK it's not inherently scummy in that context then

- Dumber
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 am

Post by BananaCucho »

If they are a town role, I agree they should claim today tbh

Unless anyone else wants to admit they can benefit from higher corruption?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jackel, Starbucks. Are you two even playing the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And what's everyones option on a mass claim? I don't know what to think of it yet, because i'm not sure if the benefits outweigh the negatives.

- Bunno
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 am

I'm applying ellitell to Starbuck at this point.

She's actively posting elsewhere on site since the day started, but hasn't posted anything here other than a vague 'I'll catch up soon' post

- Dumber
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1043, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I'm applying ellitell to Starbuck at this point.

She's actively posting elsewhere on site since the day started, but hasn't posted anything here other than a vague 'I'll catch up soon' post

- Dumber
Meanwhile Jackel98 has been seemingly online all the time yet hasn't posted here or anywhere in more than 24 hours.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think a lynch on either of Jackel/Starbuck is a good lynch today. And if one flips scum vig should shoot the other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd like it if Jackel could explain why they're online but not posting, because right now all i can think of is 2 possiblities:
1: They fell asleep on their keyboard and left their laptop on MS.
2: They've been only posting in a scum PT.

- Bunno
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Sorry guys, my last few days haven't been the greatest and y'all added 10 pages. I've been working on catching up a bit today, so I'm hoping to be all caught up by tomorrow.

Day 2 Start to Page 39
In post 787, BananaCucho wrote:I got a tasty fruit and am a tree and can vote now
Oh yay.
In post 801, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I would imagine that at least one of them came from some entity other than the scumteam tho
This was my thought.
In post 811, BananaCucho wrote:Joey had a pretty good hard on for Porky at the end there. Would scum Porky draw more attention to themselves by killing Joey like that?
Or scum hoping to frame Pork or folks who just wanted a chance to distance?
In post 817, Bell wrote:That reads list is interesting, but if you think about it. All the lower level people were people he was directly pressuring at the start or were the least active players.
In fact it almost perfectly matches up with the activity overview.
That's an interesting point.
In post 822, Jackel98 wrote:Honestly, with the Joey kill, I'd think it'd be better to look at his townreads in this case.
That's probably the better place to start.
In post 830, Bell wrote:I thought, "Wow, this girl needs a sarcasm radar"
I thought, given that you replaced in, that you missed the claim. So no, it's not that I need sarcasm radar, it's that you need better jokes.
In post 846, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The question is, did Joey die because their scumreads are correct or because they’re a bit wrong and it’s WIFOM.
This is where I'm at.
In post 856, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Starbuck
To go along with my starbucks coffe.
I didn't choose my username based off the coffee company. Buncha non-pop culture educated heathens around here.
In post 872, Bell wrote:No, it’s definitely a saintass.
And with S_S landing the role, that's a lot of alliteration.
In post 936, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saying me/Joey were a likely scum because they are seemingly "acting in co-ordination" sounds like shit scum would say or some really stupid town.
Given Joey's flip, you seem to be riding that for all it's worth. "Joey was town, so I obvi can't be scum, guys!"
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1047, Starbuck wrote:Given Joey's flip, you seem to be riding that for all it's worth. "Joey was town, so I obvi can't be scum, guys!"
I am, and when D/D flips town i will be riding that wave even harder.
:igmeou:

- Bunno
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd like it if Jackel could explain why they're online but not posting, because right now all i can think of is 2 possiblities:
1: They fell asleep on their keyboard and left their laptop on MS.
2: They've been only posting in a scum PT.
Dude, I just leave the MS tab open in my browser. That doesn't mean I'm not busy with other things.

Could you, like, actually explain your scumreads? I get that posts and people can just seem scummy, but, for your read on me, I can't really find anything about you scumreading me, as opposed to just not townreading me or thinking it would be good for info/activity reasons, and it hasn't changed since the start of the day. That doesn't seem strong enough to then advocate for eliminating + vigging both me and Starbuck, where it would put us at ELo if you're wrong twice. Is there any reasoning beyond this for me being your #1 scumpick?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”