Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

In post 2873, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2870, Lady 6 wrote:are you seriously calling her scum for this?
it's sorta openwolving if she's scum, so I'm going to go with ridiculously anti-town for now.
awoooooo
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

I still think L5 is town here. Stay firm!
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

L6 I really don't think we should talk about L5 even if other people are going to do.
Don't stoop to their level.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Gentleman 8
Gentleman 8
Goon
Gentleman 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Gentleman 8 »

a couple questions for you, good sir gentleman 2, before i forget...

do you remember why you wanted gentleman 4 to be left out in pre-dance? because i seem to recall you talking a lot about how people shouldn't trust those that were quick to ask for a dance, but at the point you wanted gentleman 4 to be left out, he hadn't asked anyone

can you talk a little about why you thought three town flips was better in pre-dance than pairing up with someone you think (thought at the time?) is town?

and can you expand a little about which couples you currently trust and which you don't, preferably with a bit of why
The content of this post comes from a player who is most certainly aligned with the town and is
definitely, absolutely, 100% without question
not a vampire, warlock or werewolf.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

I see ur attempt to place me in ur soft velvety pockets G2 and I’m not falling for it

You smooth huckster, you

(I am sorry if I push you to a miselim)
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2879, Gentleman 8 wrote:do you remember why you wanted gentleman 4 to be left out in pre-dance?
I remember I scumread them. I don't remember why.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 2865, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 2854, Gentleman 2 wrote:Where would you look next if our pair flipped town-town?
Likely Gent 9. I think I'd also have to make sure Gent 5 is town (don't tell him tho it's very confidential)

Gent 4 / Lady 2 is possible as well but again, I'm not excited about them either
Gentleman 9 wrote:L8 did you go from I want to see L3-G9 as the endgame pair to G9 is the scummiest player on your readlist
I said I wanted L3/G9 to be the endgame pair?

I probably like Seal Lady 6 / Sherlock 3 the best, but a ton of the pairs are just split unevenly for me which is really frustrating. Maybe Chaos Gent 6 / Cry Lady 1 as well pending him finishing his reads
Ok you seem to not be passionate about any scumread or push...
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 2871, Gentleman 9 wrote:here's two posts
Spoiler:
In post 1595, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 1589, Gentleman 8 wrote:
In post 1578, Gentleman 8 wrote:could i get an idea of 2 non-me pairs people want to see live until endgame btw?

even if you've recently stated it and even if it might change pending flips/first dance/etc, just looking for a rough idea of the consensus at the moment
maybe i needed larger rainbow text to draw more attention

hmm

this was a general question for everyone if it weren't apparent
I like Gent 9/Lady 3 >> Gent 6/Lady 1 as my favourite pairings besides my own. The ladies are carrying it more than the gents, though.

Pedit: I absolutely like my own pairing the most though! I am very enamoured with Gent 5 atm
In post 1758, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 1745, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 1742, Lady 7 wrote:I don't want to hard defend someone all game and end up being wrong when people are telling me not to do it. It isn't making me think he is scum but it's making me think I should just depend on another pair and leave at some point so I can feel guilt free regarding this games result.
Unfortunately, if everyone feels this way it's not much of a game, now is it?
Damn I really felt that Lady 7. It's like when you're in a XYLO scenario and you know where what the dead town would want you to vote, but your heart is elsewhere. But you don't want to upset them if you're wrong
Lady 6 wrote:Hi Lady 8!

Can you talk about your read on me please? Looking through your ISO you've hedged a lot on my slot and I'm curious if you have any significant thoughts about my slot / my pairing
Hi Seal Lady 6! Yup I'm in full uncertainty mode on you. I don't have much of a read on your more recent posting, im sorry I dont have much

I think your endgame pair picks (G9/L3 + G1/L7) are decent, although i think I like my own pairing and possibly L1/G6 for consideration as well, I don't quite have G9 and G1 as high as you I take it
You find that inconsistent? I don't townread you in either of those posts. I still don't townread you, but I find stuff about L4/G4/G2 that i like on occasion, I guess. You calling yourself the "scummiest player on my readslist" is technically correct although it's not really a big chasm betwn you and the others

Do you see scummy motivation behind me considering you being scum, beyond it being inconsistent in your eyes?
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2879, Gentleman 8 wrote:he hadn't asked anyone
So he was the only eligible non-townread to leave.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2879, Gentleman 8 wrote:can you talk a little about why you thought three town flips was better in pre-dance than pairing up with someone you think (thought at the time?) is town?
I'm afraid of leaving town out and I didn't want to be left out either. G7 and I were both being scumread at the time, so why not?
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 2882, Lady 4 wrote: Ok you seem to not be passionate about any scumread or push...
I'm only passionate about who I don't want. Who is most likely scum, not so much. I feel dumb but I don't know what I can do after reading through every ISO
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2879, Gentleman 8 wrote:and can you expand a little about which couples you currently trust and which you don't, preferably with a bit of why
I trust you and L5. In fact, I suggested L5 should be the endgame player.

I trust L6 and I trust how L6 reads G3.

I trust L7, but I'm not sure how much I trust G1 right now.

I'm not sure how to feel about G6-L1.

I think all of G9-L3, G5-L8, and G4-L2 have the potential to contain scum. The first two I lean scum in the gentlemen, the latter one I lean the lady being scum.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 2853, Gentleman 4 wrote:We also might want to consider a G5 scum world.
Why don't you do that then?
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

i find it hard to believe that you would place a pair as your "favorite pair" if you don't townread one of the two.

on the motivation front? It's a strategy to just OwO the way through this game with a smitten partner, while being nice and friendly and happy with everyone to make it to endgame. this involves only weakly scumreading people who are under heat at the moment, which is something that I feel like you are doing. Now another explanation is that you are easily swayed by the excellent opinions by the participants of this ball, but your reads and posts themselves seem more consensus driven than any other player in the lobby
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

In post 2874, Gentleman 9 wrote:listen to L8 on what? she doesn't have a case on me compared to L7/L3/whomever else
you didnt answer my question
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Gent 2 I am pushing you because I believe you to be the most likely mafia. Saying that you're the weakest link is true, but doesn't make me scum. I am willing to talk with Lady 4.
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

In post 2713, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2582, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 2478, Gentleman 9 wrote: the key thing you repeatedly mention here is inconsistency? Can you elaborate why its inconsistent/which parts.

I also think I addressed the playing "tactically" around G7, but Idk why you are unhappy with it.
The inconsistency I feel is how you opened the game vs how you are currently pushing people as scum.
I want to quickly address this again. I discussed (a couple of times) that my proposal to L3 was entirely a spur of the moment "hi I entered the game decision", when I really haven't thought about the game. I don't think its fair to lump that together with my pushes.
in that vein you didn't either L7
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 2823, Lady 6 wrote:> L3 and L6 and L7: hey everyone let's not talk about reads on L5, mkay?

> literally everyone else: dae Lady 5 is so scum/town/null?
i'm laughing out loud
The enemy's low! Get 'em Starmie!
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2890, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2874, Gentleman 9 wrote:listen to L8 on what? she doesn't have a case on me compared to L7/L3/whomever else
you didnt answer my question
There's no case for you to be town either, so I'm willing to test a push here.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2892, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2713, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2582, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 2478, Gentleman 9 wrote: the key thing you repeatedly mention here is inconsistency? Can you elaborate why its inconsistent/which parts.

I also think I addressed the playing "tactically" around G7, but Idk why you are unhappy with it.
The inconsistency I feel is how you opened the game vs how you are currently pushing people as scum.
I want to quickly address this again. I discussed (a couple of times) that my proposal to L3 was entirely a spur of the moment "hi I entered the game decision", when I really haven't thought about the game. I don't think its fair to lump that together with my pushes.
in that vein you didn't either L7
I am lumping it together because I think you are building a large enough profile to recognize that town are going to pair up however they want, not what is optimal play.
I think based on your exact experience in this game you can come to that conclusion idk.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Gent 4 I have a problem with you testing the waters by saying we may need to consider me when I don't think you are able to provide much of a case for me being scum
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 2889, Gentleman 9 wrote:i find it hard to believe that you would place a pair as your "favorite pair" if you don't townread one of the two.

on the motivation front? It's a strategy to just OwO the way through this game with a smitten partner, while being nice and friendly and happy with everyone to make it to endgame. this involves only weakly scumreading people who are under heat at the moment, which is something that I feel like you are doing. Now another explanation is that you are easily swayed by the excellent opinions by the participants of this ball, but your reads and posts themselves seem more consensus driven than any other player in the lobby
this is a good scum read
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

no i disagree, again, because i think scum has a much bigger skin in the game to find a trustworthy partner

but i feel like we are just running around in circles now.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 2889, Gentleman 9 wrote:i find it hard to believe that you would place a pair as your "favorite pair" if you don't townread one of the two.
Incase you were talking to me, at the time I suggested a G6-L5 endgame pair, I had a strong townread on both G6 and L5.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”