jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:56 am

Post by jks »

Also, looking back, you only voted for Titus after Tipsy brought up your end of day play yesterday. It took Tipsy reminding you for you to even remember that you felt strongly about people voting you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:08 am

Post by PJ. »

yeah, tipsy and catboi are scum together, we've known that since before the shiro lynch dude, it doesn't really matter cause the most of the town players are shittos or barely not afk.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:10 am

Post by jks »

In post 1273, catboi wrote:My read on deimos changed because chemist seemed better after replacing in and wasn't just riding one lazy shit read while doing nothing else, and the clarification on the role with the auction bonus made the claim more believable to me.
Also, if anything, this should have made you feel even more strongly about the other names if you really thought what you were saying towards the end of the day was true.

I think if you were town, you'd have started the day coming out swinging about the other names on your wagon yesterday IF you really were fine with the idea that your wagon was a good place to find scum. Instead you talked about Tipsy/Panzerjager and the audition stuff until Tipsy mentioned your end of day play and reminded you about that.

I think you forgot the stuff you were saying about your wagon yesterday because you never actually believed it. I think you were just doing the standard "there's scum voting me, look there guys!" routine without any actual conviction behind your belief.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1276, PJ. wrote:yeah, tipsy and catboi are scum together, we've known that since before the shiro lynch dude, it doesn't really matter cause the most of the town players are shittos or barely not afk.
Hey don't discriminate, I am both.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1274, jks wrote:No. You voted Titus a fair way into this day phase, you didn't start the day voting for her, so that's not true.

Yesterday your final will was basically: "look at the people voting me right now, there's scum there." You were apparently fine with leaving that as your dying message, essentially. Today, you forgot all about that and spoke about other things before eventually voting for Titus.

I don't believe you'd have suddenly forgot something you felt so strongly about yesterday.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I made one post in the day phase prior to that and I was still trying to get my head back into the game. My one post before that was saying I doubted panzer's claim when he was still claiming third party. This is a flagrant lie.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Tipsy

The urge to vote Panzer was strong I can probably debate it though
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1278, beeboy wrote:
In post 1276, PJ. wrote:yeah, tipsy and catboi are scum together, we've known that since before the shiro lynch dude, it doesn't really matter cause the most of the town players are shittos or barely not afk.
Hey don't discriminate, I am both.
hey same
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

kinda starting to lean towards panzer being town

VOTE: beeboy

not whelmed by this and the VT thing from maria seems like it makes him scummier from a setup perspective
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:28 am

Post by MariaR »

We're not lynching beeboy day 2 Especially with the plans we're setting up. Don't make me claim ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 am

Post by catboi »

Yes, the inactive town is just unconsciously moving toward wagoning two scum players, that is definitely a thing that is happening. What a fucking asinine statement.
In post 1282, Chemist1422 wrote:kinda starting to lean towards panzer being town

not whelmed by this and the VT thing from maria seems like it makes him scummier from a setup perspective
If you're going to talk about leashing the vig shot, you really need to actually give instruction to Titus here because right now I think it's headed in a bad direction.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
GTKAS

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1247, PJ. wrote:this is untrue, ftr. Mastina, myself and catboi were all valid options. catboi was l-3 or l-2 at time.
Yes well I was conftown, Chemist still had some lingering votes, you never got more than 2-3 votes, and catboi's wagon while it was there 24 hours before the original deadline, had fallen apart after the extended deadline. DK's wagon actually had more votes than catboi's wagon. I'm pretty sure this was an accurate reflection of the votes (well, minus two separate Panzer votes/wagons, combine them into one and that should be accurate).

That sure seems like a lack of clear consensus to me. Almost every wagon at two votes, with DK at three? Kinda hard to call that anything but a lack of consensus.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:20 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1249, MariaR wrote:
In post 1212, Titus wrote:Thoughts on beeboy? I kinda feel like scum are demotivated because they realized I am unlynchable today.
As I said before, beeboy could be scum and I would expect him to be but his death makes me a VT and with my role I don't wanna be VT atm
At this point, MariaR, I think we need a scumflip more than we need your role.

Even if you were an unlimited ungated bulletproof cop at this stage, I'd still think that we need a scumflip more than we need your role, because we kinda do need that scumflip and beeboy is by far the universal consensus as highest chance of flipping scum and at this stage pretty damn obvious scum, honestly. (beeboy's not even trying to hide that beeboy's scum, and is outright abusing the fact that you don't want beeboy dead due to your own role.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:24 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1258, Titus wrote:VOTE: Tipsy
Unless I hear otherwise, it will be lynch Tipsy/Catboi and shoot the other.
The Tipsy slot, now Aristophanes, has been clearly town the entire time. Tipsy was literally one of the towniest players possible, and Ari has immediately shown this to be his towngame, too.

There's three slots that I want dead: you, Panzer, and beeboy.

There is a fourth that I'd add purely because of a need to add another name, catboi,
but
, adding catboi comes with the caveat that if catboi dies and flips town,
1: The Mikul slot, now JacksonVirgo, is considered conftown levels of town for the rest of the game because literally the one and only way the slot is scum is if it's with catboi so catboi flipping town hard-clears the slot, and,
2: That you get lynched the next day because my condition for not lynching you is that you vig/lynch scum and catboi flipping town means you didn't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1264, catboi wrote:Timing of beeboy's vote on tipsy is actually really bothersome, like he didn't even bother to take a stance on them until they were out of the game and then makes a vote the replacement can't defend against.
It's blatantly opportunistic and like I said: beeboy is exploiting the fact that MariaR is protecting beeboy for role-related reasons to get away with being blatantly pro-scum, not even bothering to hide it. No need to pretend to be town if the town refuses to lynch you for it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:27 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1267, jks wrote:I don't see any indication Aristophanes has started reading the game yet. How did you get a town read on him?
Because while Ari might not have caught up on game content prior to his replace-in, he has been keeping up on the content since he replaced in, and that content is notably incredibly likely to be his town meta.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:42 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1284, catboi wrote:
Yes, the inactive town is just unconsciously moving toward wagoning two scum players, that is definitely a thing that is happening. What a fucking asinine statement.
In post 1282, Chemist1422 wrote:kinda starting to lean towards panzer being town

If you're going to talk about leashing the vig shot, you really need to actually give instruction to Titus here because right now I think it's headed in a bad direction.
Don't worry, y'all will steer another vote off you at the eleventh hour because 0 people care. It'll probably be dk or me.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Donkey Kong »

In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
Hey, dude, I'm trying my damn best here. I have hunch the Tuxedo/cat person is mafia, and I'm sticking to it.

If you were wondering, my sky diving session went really, really well. I didn't even need a parachute, I just double jumped right before hitting the ground and I was golden. I dunno why you guys let me go off sky diving in the first place, but it's no surprise that you force me back here into the cult right after it ends.

I'm annoyed, if you couldn't hear it in my voice.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:12 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

prodge
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

My timing is horrendous but Light V/LA this weekend as it's my best friend's bach party!

I may be on Sunday tho who knows.

I'll catch up, don't worry!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 2
VOTECOUNT 2.5

Aristophanes
(3): , ,
Panzerjager
(2): ,
catboi
(2): ,
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
beeboy
(1):

Not voting (1)

11 players remaining, 6 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-14 22:30:00).

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

Winner receives (until end of Day 2):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

The next Audition will start in Day 3.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Halfway point! Let's be productive!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:47 am

Post by catboi »

(っ- ‸ – ς) Does anyone like...want to actually talk? Someone give me something to work with here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:58 am

Post by beeboy »

Happy scum day Shiro o7
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:31 am

Post by MariaR »

Beeboy please you're not helping
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Happy scum day beeboy o7
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”