They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

crazy im drunk and i didnt read all of what u said lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Bob is town. More votes on NPOM please. We had two flash wagons and NPOM has been hopping on virtually every wagon but the Test wagon (until it deflated) and a bunch of people have positioned to get on it if necessary but won't join it early. Can we please elim that slot. I think its a good chance of hitting scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Caught up despite interruptions. I am town on Koba now, they come out townier of the confrontation with NPOM, I agree with most things they said in that regard. Also think their acting with votes between me, NPOM and bob is less scum indicative here. From my point of view it makes more sense for scum to push my elim through, because once I flip as the flash town counterwagon to Snowbob, that slot will get eliminated in most scenarios on D2, so if bob is town it would make more sense to line us up in the order me, then bob. That ensures two easy miselims.

Normally liking NPOM less now, his wasn't good and nothing there was anti-town from Koba. I understand Koba and Andres are associating him with me though and NPOM going elsewhere with his vote (Baltar, janko) doesn't really make sense for scumNPOM from my point of view, he could just chill on me without getting into the spotlight like he did. I can see him being scum with bob, however I am still rather leaning town on that slot, so rather more likely townNPOM too.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Not liking janko, him backing up why he joined the wagon on me just like that is weak and the disregard for the Snow wagon. I would think if you are townreading Snow and she gets wagoned you would look into that wagon, instead just clinging statically to his Ico/me/NPOM pool with sheeping Koba. I agree with Datisi that his take on NPOM is weird. I actually think it's even the opposite, you are more aware of claims when people get run up when you are scum. Him missing that is nai.

As for bob, my gut said town about Snow when she got ran up. There was the VT/pr claim discussion, I don't really care about claims either unless they have some backup, however intuitevly I feel like Snowscum would have faked a pr here as he she had at least the recent experience to bail out as town pr with a pr claim once she got quickly pushed to E-1. I am so-so on bob's wagon analysis, Baltar has kind of a point here, looking into GB wagon and maybe Ico wagon doesn't strike me as useful, I understand this approach though. I think bob is town, I find myself agreeing with some points he is making. His take on Andres wasn't good though.

However if bob is scum, I think he has to avoid miseliminating me here, because as I said above, if I flip before him, it will basically just be a D2 suicide for scumbob. So why do you think I am town, bob?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Testarossa »

For now I am cool with this:

VOTE: jankofan

Also @Billy:
Why is bob town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"i think snow!scum would have faked a pr claim"
lol ok
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just hammer snow alrdy
retired
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 1354, Testarossa wrote:For now I am cool with this:

Also @Billy:
Why is bob town?
I didnt really think snow was scum and the way Bob has come in fits town!Bob. I also am a bit hesitant given how two wagons flashed really fast and a wagon on NPOM can't get off the ground. I also think the way Snow played while you were being wagoned isnt really a scum way to handle that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god who isnt voting bob rn let me get someone to hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1357, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1354, Testarossa wrote:For now I am cool with this:

Also @Billy:
Why is bob town?
I didnt really think snow was scum and the way Bob has come in fits town!Bob. I also am a bit hesitant given how two wagons flashed really fast and a wagon on NPOM can't get off the ground. I also think the way Snow played while you were being wagoned isnt really a scum way to handle that.
wtf is this supposed to mean
retired
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 1355, DkKoba wrote:"i think snow!scum would have faked a pr claim"
lol ok
Yes yes, I know. Just my characteristic take on her.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 1357, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
This... doesn't really answer my question. Why does the way he got into the game fits to townbob? I actually disagree on your last sentence, as I said, from her point of view as scum it would be better if I don't die unless she just want to make the sacrifice on D2. Baltar also had a good take on it (too tired to look for the post rn).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Bob can die for all I care. They are hard SR VPB and me but voting Janko.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the only world where i even consider andres to be scum is if they are mechanically confirmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or if they live too long lol
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I will say that Janko as a counterwagon to Bob is probably more revealing than Testa (the game seems almost broken into 2 at this point). So that’s a positive. Other than that I think I’ll stay put.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

So we wait for Datisi to get off V/La and hammer
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

We need 2 more votes.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Tess, vote Bob. It is good and right.

Maybe King George will grace us with his presence too
YOUR AD HERE

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.15

Cleistocactus winteri "Golden Rat Tail"

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

bob3141
(5): VP Baltar, Iconeum, hellbooks, DkKoba, Andresvmb
Testarossa
(2): Alduskkel, jankofan
jankofan
(3): Datisi, bob3141, Testarossa
NoPowerOverMe
(1): Billy Pilgrim
VP Baltar
(1): NoPowerOverMe
Not Voting
(1): GeorgeBailey

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-13 23:15:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ive been drinking again and

ill hammer janko if he's at E-1 lol bc ya i see he's been pocketing me and his flip gives info regardless but like fuck bob/snow has been so obvious it hurts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

give me someone to interact with plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss drunk!koba can sort slots easy :cry:
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1371, DkKoba wrote:give me someone to interact with plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss drunk!koba can sort slots easy :cry:
Hi, whatcha drinking? I've had three beers and waiting for dinner to finish baking.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1370, DkKoba wrote:bob/snow has been so obvious it hurts.
Been saying it for pages, but I forgive you
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1372, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1371, DkKoba wrote:give me someone to interact with plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss drunk!koba can sort slots easy :cry:
Hi, whatcha drinking? I've had three beers and waiting for dinner to finish baking.
cider but also i wanna note taht sober me thinks that u are p blatant scum too lol
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”