Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:03 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it was referring to me not bothering with their questions to me a while back.
@Jackel

There are a lot of other players in the game, talk to me, help me figure out what's going on here. The game is blown wide open, pretty much anyone is on the table for lynch today with a mafia flip

Town should be ecstatic, so if you are town please work with us here, because from the surface it looks like you're just rolling over in defeat
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Jackel98 »

I am ecstatic. I am also at work.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:17 am

Post by BananaCucho »

One of Bell's last actions was to jump off of Porkens (when they were at 4 votes) onto Starbuck (who had 1). We were getting pretty close to EOD

Note that during this DD also "holds up the wagon" on Porkens as Norwee puts it, but we don't have a flip yet on Porkens/DD so I'm just looking at Bell rn

Spoiler: Bell/Porkens
In post 1467, Dunnstral wrote:
VC 2.3Porkens (3): catboi, Bell, redtea
androgybee (2): Porkens, NorwegianboyEE
Starbuck (1): Dumb and Dumber
NorwegianboyEE (1): Jackel98

Not Voting (3): androgybee, BananaCucho, Starbuck

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-11 21:00:00)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to eliminate
In post 1469, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I don't find the doubled cleric claim to be inherently scummy, imo; I think they can both be town

I think that androgybee has managed to claim in just about the scummiest way possible but gun-to-head I'd say they're probably town? But they certainly aren't helping things

I think it's possible that people got corrupted last night but didn't know it - iirc the OP says that people will only be alerted to a *net* corruption change. IE if their corruption gains and losses cancel each other out, they won't be alerted. like a +1 corruption and -1 corruption won't be announced since there's no net change.

So I don't think it's possible to fully track all of the corruption getting passed about.

Nothing about this massclaim has made me want to vote outside of porkens/Star

- Dumber
In post 1470, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1467, Dunnstral wrote:androgybee (2): Porkens, NorwegianboyEE
EWWW, i'm on the same wagon as Porkens.
VOTE: Porkens

In post 1475, BananaCucho wrote:Just Porkens, Catboi and Starbuck left

So far my opinion hasn't really changed from voting one of Starbuck/Porkens today, not really

In post 1489, Bell wrote:Tbh, I'm leaning more toward Starbuck than Porkens rn, because I can at least point towards stuff that I find unique in porken's post that could come from town.
In post 1491, Bell wrote:VOTE: Starbuck

After that Bell doesn't post much up to their death, and then things become about Bee. Idk, I'm more inclined to think if we had to choose between Starbuck/Porkens I'd still pick Porkens
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:18 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1676, Jackel98 wrote:I am ecstatic. I am also at work.
Great, we have 4 days, lets smash some scum! When you get the chance, can you let me know what your reads are, if anything has changed since the Bell flip?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

Reading through on my lunch break real quick.

On bee's point about bringing up Banana as a possible 3P, I don't think it's scummy to consider every possible angle that we might be up against. It was something I was tossing about in my head for awhile and figured it was pertinent to bring to the table. I figure that I'm probably wrong, but I'd rather bring forth my thoughts than sit on them.
In post 1559, BananaCucho wrote:The thing about Porkens claim tho is that scum can have that role, testing them means nothing probably since it doesn't confirm their alignment
This was my thought, as well.
In post 1576, androgybee wrote:just like, the confidence he's holding himself with. it reminds me a bit of some scum norway ive seen.
I haven't played with him before (I don't think), but this is where my hold up is that I've previously mentioned.

Okay, so I read Bell wrong all this time. That was a fantastic hit on androgy's part and I'm sorry for doubting them. So yeah, big reevaluation time now.

In post 1594, BananaCucho wrote:Bee is kinda lowkey mvp here too for killing a player they thought they were saving lmao
No shit, right?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:29 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Looking through Jackel's ISO, she's only voted Norwee (3 times) and myself (once) this game O.o
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

I will say that the 3P could also NOT be Banana, but I don't think discrediting the possibility to be particularly helpful.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I hate town players that tunnel the same person across days without considering alternatives. Really hoping Jackel’s just scum here. Cus if town then they really aren’t putting in any effort at all into this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I played with Battle Mage in Lovers mafia open 787. We were both town. He voted me day 1, kept saying i was conf!scum and didn’t care about anyone else. I call him scum along with the actual scum. Then i flip town and the bastard blames me for town losing the game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I played with Battle Mage in Lovers mafia open 787. We were both town. He voted me day 1, kept saying i was conf!scum and didn’t care about anyone else. I call him scum along with the actual scum. Then i flip town and the bastard blames me for town losing the game.
Sounds like springlullaby in regards to me in The Weakest Link.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Starbuck since you're here, can you talk to me about Bell's flip? Does it change anything in your reads today? I wasn't really sure who you scum read before, I remember you were voting Bee and then said you were gonna dive into Porkens a bit
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:43 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1677, BananaCucho wrote:One of Bell's last actions was to jump off of Porkens (when they were at 4 votes) onto Starbuck (who had 1). We were getting pretty close to EOD

Note that during this DD also "holds up the wagon" on Porkens as Norwee puts it, but we don't have a flip yet on Porkens/DD so I'm just looking at Bell rn

Spoiler: Bell/Porkens
In post 1467, Dunnstral wrote:
VC 2.3Porkens (3): catboi, Bell, redtea
androgybee (2): Porkens, NorwegianboyEE
Starbuck (1): Dumb and Dumber
NorwegianboyEE (1): Jackel98

Not Voting (3): androgybee, BananaCucho, Starbuck

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-11 21:00:00)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to eliminate
In post 1469, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I don't find the doubled cleric claim to be inherently scummy, imo; I think they can both be town

I think that androgybee has managed to claim in just about the scummiest way possible but gun-to-head I'd say they're probably town? But they certainly aren't helping things

I think it's possible that people got corrupted last night but didn't know it - iirc the OP says that people will only be alerted to a *net* corruption change. IE if their corruption gains and losses cancel each other out, they won't be alerted. like a +1 corruption and -1 corruption won't be announced since there's no net change.

So I don't think it's possible to fully track all of the corruption getting passed about.

Nothing about this massclaim has made me want to vote outside of porkens/Star

- Dumber
In post 1470, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1467, Dunnstral wrote:androgybee (2): Porkens, NorwegianboyEE
EWWW, i'm on the same wagon as Porkens.
VOTE: Porkens

In post 1475, BananaCucho wrote:Just Porkens, Catboi and Starbuck left

So far my opinion hasn't really changed from voting one of Starbuck/Porkens today, not really

In post 1489, Bell wrote:Tbh, I'm leaning more toward Starbuck than Porkens rn, because I can at least point towards stuff that I find unique in porken's post that could come from town.
In post 1491, Bell wrote:VOTE: Starbuck

After that Bell doesn't post much up to their death, and then things become about Bee. Idk, I'm more inclined to think if we had to choose between Starbuck/Porkens I'd still pick Porkens
Oh, I completely did not notice that because initially the VC when the mod locked the thread had Bell still on Porkens, which is why I opened the thread by voting for Starbuck before I skimmed Bell's ISO and changed my mind.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Catboi what’s your read on D/D right now?

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:47 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Idk. Looking through Bell day 2 again, they rally votes for Porkens early. And then jump off near EOD in favor of Starbuck, as the question becomes between Bee/Porkens instead of Starbuck/Porkens

People I don't wanna lynch today: Starbuck, Norwee, Redtea, Catboi

People in POE: DD, Jackel, Porkens
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:53 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1687, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Catboi what’s your read on D/D right now?
Haven't re-evaluated yet but was mildly wary of their insistence on starbuck over other options for most of the day. Will try to look back in a few hours from now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1688, BananaCucho wrote:Idk. Looking through Bell day 2 again, they rally votes for Porkens early. And then jump off near EOD in favor of Starbuck, as the question becomes between Bee/Porkens instead of Starbuck/Porkens
Couldn’t that just be for some other lamisty reason tho?
Although i’m pretty sure Bell entertained me!scum with Porkens for a short while before seemingly scumreading Porkens more. I’ll think about it.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:55 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1690, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1688, BananaCucho wrote:Idk. Looking through Bell day 2 again, they rally votes for Porkens early. And then jump off near EOD in favor of Starbuck, as the question becomes between Bee/Porkens instead of Starbuck/Porkens
Although i’m pretty sure Bell entertained me!scum with Porkens for a short while before seemingly scumreading Porkens more. I’ll think about it.
Lamisty?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1691, BananaCucho wrote:
Lamisty?
Yeah, i sometimes distance from the main wagon on town as scum to look good when they flip town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

D/D Porkens is going to be my paranoia scum team right now.

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:01 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1691, BananaCucho wrote:Lamisty?
"Look At Me I'm So Townie"-y
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:01 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1692, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1691, BananaCucho wrote:
Lamisty?
Yeah, i sometimes distance from the main wagon on town as scum to look good when they flip town.
I mean that could be the case, but tbh it looks bad when they were spamming "Vote porkens vote porkens" all day, just to jump off at the end

It makes more sense fmpov as them trying to bus early then save late than push early then try to get cred by jumping off late

I'll reevaluate DD in a bit, gonna get some lunch right now
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:02 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1694, catboi wrote:
In post 1691, BananaCucho wrote:Lamisty?
"Look At Me I'm So Townie"-y
Man your guy's lexicon is so awesome I want to steal all of these
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 532, Bell wrote:catch up 1. The bar for Norwee town is so low that he jumped into it merely by playing the game.
In post 602, Bell wrote:townish: Norwe - Joey
I'm wary of having been buddied based on this. And if i were to guess who the second one would be in that case, i'd say D/D over Catboi. Catboi's approach on my slot from scum to townreading me was much more natural than D/D just stating he TR me here:
In post 135, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I also have townpings on NorwegianBoy

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:08 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 532, Bell wrote:catch up 1. The bar for Norwee town is so low that he jumped into it merely by playing the game.
In post 602, Bell wrote:townish: Norwe - Joey
I'm wary of having been buddied based on this. And if i were to guess who the second one would be in that case, i'd say D/D over Catboi. Catboi's approach on my slot from scum to townreading me was much more natural than D/D just stating he TR me here:
In post 135, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I also have townpings on NorwegianBoy
So, something that I've been thinking about

DD was the one who originally called for mass claim today, right? Bell also backed the mass claim iirc. If DD/Bell is a team, I'm wondering why they wanted to mass claim so badly? If DD/Bell is a team, why aren't they content to let today end in a elimination of Starbuck or Porkens?

Which do you think is more likely? (Assuming DD+Bell scum universe) They were 3p hunting with the mass claim as they are afraid of cross kill, or they are trying to save one of Starbuck/Porkens?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:10 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I really should put my phone away while I eat lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”