Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1698, BananaCucho wrote:DD was the one who originally called for mass claim today, right? Bell also backed the mass claim iirc. If DD/Bell is a team, I'm wondering why they wanted to mass claim so badly? If DD/Bell is a team,
Good point.I didn't think of that possible connection.
It could also be to get a good view of town PR's remaining to ascertain threats to scum. But trying to save Porkens is a valid explanation too.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wanna see what Redtea has to say about all this before i place my vote again. He's like my clear minded soulmate.
UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:21 am

Post by catboi »

This is a wacky thought but: it's possible the other demons share a similar condition to Bell of dying at 0 corruption. I think we might want to have both cleric claims double up on their target tonight.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1685, BananaCucho wrote:Starbuck since you're here, can you talk to me about Bell's flip? Does it change anything in your reads today? I wasn't really sure who you scum read before, I remember you were voting Bee and then said you were gonna dive into Porkens a bit
Bell completely pulled wool over my eyes and now I'm questioning who he read, as well as my own reads.

I feel like just about anyone could be scum at this point. My reads fell to androgy and NEE. I don't feel my case on androgy was as flimsy as they tried to make it seem. Nor do I understand how someone with such a showstopping, town PR makes the mistakes or makes themselves such a distraction. I was talking myself out of NEE given that you and a few others (I think Bell was in that group, too) are/were townreading him. Now, given Bell's flip and redtea's lack of action (while claiming the same role), I think there's merit in looking at the claimed Clerics.

I still don't think a 3P is out of the question.

As for Porkens, I'm glad we have an extension and I hope to get to his ISO later this afternoon or evening.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1702, catboi wrote:This is a wacky thought but: it's possible the other demons share a similar condition to Bell of dying at 0 corruption. I think we might want to have both cleric claims double up on their target tonight.
Good idea, that sounds much better than just randomly targeting a townread. If we're doing that, both me and Redtea should announce a target before we make the flip tonight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm willing to let Redtea choose who we target if he wants. But i can make suggestions if he doesn't want to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw clerics can't self-target. I asked the mod.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If anyone wants to make me spill my mouth now's the time, i'm drunk~~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jackel, how about this. I promise to listen and respond to whatever questions you have for me in your next posts. Wanna try to make some progression now?

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:58 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1585, Porkens wrote:Hah! I fucking called that!

VOTE: norwee
Hey, mind pointing out where you "called that", exactly?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Porkens »

Already did read the thread
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:05 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Sigh
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:07 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Porkens will you compromise on anyone other than Norwee today

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:09 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Can you engage with us please. Show us some sort of thought evolution post Bell flip. Please
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Porkens »

Catboi, DD.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:11 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Okay. Talk to me about DD as they are now in my POE
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:27 am

Post by BananaCucho »

@Jackelgator, when you are back can you answer me a question please? Could you explain your vote on me? I shrugged if off earlier, but when I was going through your ISO I found these posts:

Spoiler: Jackelgator
In post 1103, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
For the record, I don't think you're scum; I was just confused by Porkens thinking I had a TR on you. You're mostly null? I generally agree with your reads, and you don't mesh well with my top SRs. I just agreed that lurking can be a good strategy for scum to fly under the radar.
In post 1073, BananaCucho wrote:I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and
I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum
Why? Is it more that you townread them independently (so you think it's statistically unlikely that both would flip town), or that you have a specific reason for you thinking that those two wouldn't be scum together?\
In post 1075, BananaCucho wrote:@Bell

Give me fruit again tonight. If I die (very likely) I take the corruption with me.
That really doesn't sound like a good idea. Then scum can just kill someone else, since you'd be dead anyways.

OK so I really thought I sent the above at like 12:44 but apparently I didn't.
In post 1105, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1097, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's starting to feel really scummy how people like Jackel and Starbuck are scumread for bad content/bad posts yet they keep framing it as if they're being pushed for "inactivity" (even though that is also a point against them) and trying to vote active players.
Do you think only inactive players should be pushed right now? Also, that's not my main reason for SRing you. It's that I can't find any substance beyond the inactivity behind your reads, and you haven't responded once when I asked for some.
In post 1100, BananaCucho wrote:Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
Not really, tbh? I tried to work it out, but it was just a mass of WIFOM. Like, I scumread NEE. I can build a narrative in my head for why NEE would kill Joey (lock in Joey's TR on him, throw suspicion on his SRs), but that's really just confirmation bias.
BananaCucho wrote:And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
I mean, it'd probably be better for a generally scumread person to take it, especially one who doesn't have any corruption yet, imo?
In post 1471, Jackel98 wrote:UNVOTE: NEE
I'm gonna do it
VOTE: BananaCucho

From what I can see, you seemed to show concern for me taking the fruit from Bell again, assuming that I would die, and that that would be a bad thing. So I just need to clear up this point, thanks

I think I should ISO myself and see what questions I've asked people that they haven't answered -_- I'm sure there's 100+ for Porkens alone
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow. How are you going to ISO yourself with all those fluff posts.
Impossible!

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by catboi »

I re-read D+D's ISO and don't have anything concrete to come back with, I had been avoiding fully writing them off as town. Can't point to anything they've said that's bad, no real strong towntells, but there's some okayish attempts at evaluating and a little bit of flip-flopping on bell's claim I actually like because it feels like real evaluation. Gun to head I'd probably just guess they're town. Wouldn't vote them before porkens or jackel but would put them below the strong townreads.

A thing that's bothersome about porkens's claim that no one has brought up is how he has an ability that raises his corruption but apparently had no problem hammering on day 1, it doesn't really seem to hold that he'd be so cavalier about corruption when it potentially reduces the amount of times he could use his ability.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1718, catboi wrote:I re-read D+D's ISO and don't have anything concrete to come back with, I had been avoiding fully writing them off as town. Can't point to anything they've said that's bad, no real strong towntells, but there's some okayish attempts at evaluating and a little bit of flip-flopping on bell's claim I actually like because it feels like real evaluation. Gun to head I'd probably just guess they're town. Wouldn't vote them before porkens or jackel but would put them below the strong townreads.

A thing that's bothersome about porkens's claim
that no one has brought
up is how he has an ability that raises his corruption but apparently had no problem hammering on day 1, it doesn't really seem to hold that he'd be so cavalier about corruption when it potentially reduces the amount of times he could use his ability.
I'm pretty sure I brought that up

Nothing from Porkens addressing it of course
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Even if Porkens is town their complete lack of cooperation would not.be missed

The slot is probs scum tho I'm willing to bank on it. Way past done with them
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1501, BananaCucho wrote:And an investigative role that self harms with corruption (even if it is a higher threshold) choosing to hammer there like that at the end with that many hours left? I don't buy that either
Porkens never will address this no matter how many times we ask
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by catboi »

If you did bring it up I missed it, my bad. Still no explanation on the redtea check either. I'm thinking we probably just vote him and have the clerics double up on a target who claims no corruption.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I've literally done this strategy as scum when I've felt the writing on the wall, and knew I was going down

Completely shut down as to not give any free info to town

VOTE: Prokens
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 1663, Jackel98 wrote:Oh votes reset, neat. It's a sign that I should go back to voting Norwee
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
This isn't a thing that's happening today

- Dumber

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”