Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Porkens »

You’ve been so nasty this whole game I didn’t know you were such a nasty person.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Porkens »

@notwe
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:35 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Also Porkens for the 500th time

Why did you target Redtea
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:36 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1800, Porkens wrote:You’ve been so nasty this whole game I didn’t know you were such a nasty person.
Please ignore Norwee and engage with me
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Porkens »

I had some self doubt about my reads going into night 1 and took a stab in another direction.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:50 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1804, Porkens wrote:I had some self doubt about my reads going into night 1 and took a stab in another direction.
Does not compute

@Everyone else does this seem too obvious? Someone talk me out of thinking this is TWTBW. Porkens expressing self doubt post Math flip, but day 2 expresses such certainty in their reads

But the whole thing just feels... off still
In post 910, Porkens wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Porkens. You came in today with absolutely no reads or valuable comments and all you said is: "this is a setup guys! ;_;"
If you’re not scum, who is?
Right now I’m leaning you. I’m leaning jackel as flipbait but I really don’t like your “shade pork but CW someone else” and your reactions look scripted.

The only reason Joey thought you were town was your saintass crumb, I’m pretty sure.

I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you, don’t you think?

VOTE: norwee
In post 945, Porkens wrote:There is absolutely no way I’m wrong 3/3 on my reads at EOD yesterday. You don’t add up and you are freaking the fuck out.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:51 am

Post by BananaCucho »

And for someone who is claiming "self doubt" there has been 0 evolution of their reads since day 1 til now, even with what, 5 flips?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm just stating things exactly the way i see them Porkens. And now it seems like you've started going for the AtE route because you're not even trying to convince us using logic anymore.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Porkens »

What’s good for the goose is what’s good for the gander norwee.

You reap what you sow.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk what you're talking about.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1772, Porkens wrote:
In post 1769, Dumb and Dumber wrote:He's pushing two of the towniest players in the game (cat, nor), and his pushes are so far removed from the reality of the gamestate that i'm having a hard time seeing it come from a town perspective
I am not a slave to the gamestate!
Gamestate is for wieners
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Porkens: *Does nothing except tunnel the same read for an eternity. Never explaining much other than that he "feels" this is scum*

= is scumread by many players.

Porkens: *Shocked Pikachu face*

- Bunno
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

Just caught up some on my lunch break, I didn't have power last night due to the rainstorms in Jax last night. I should have more freedom later this afternoon.

In any case, to NEE, I've pointed out your abrasiveness, too, and just from what I've read today feels not so good in the way that you're going about it.

I think the pressure on Pork is good, but you don't need to add stuff like "you have zero charisma" or be rude. It's just a game at the end of the day.

Pork is reminding me of him at EOD in Mafia of Revelations here, which is now making me hesitate. I just need to do that ISO and sort him better.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

End of Day 1 into Day 2, I mean, in regards to Mafia of Revelations.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1812, Starbuck wrote:In any case, to NEE, I've pointed out your abrasiveness, too, and just from what I've read today feels not so good in the way that you're going about it.
I'm trying not to be rude, but i can often be snarky or blunt. Sorry if that offends, just how i am.
This ain't the newbie queue anyhow.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:05 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1810, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1772, Porkens wrote:
In post 1769, Dumb and Dumber wrote:He's pushing two of the towniest players in the game (cat, nor), and his pushes are so far removed from the reality of the gamestate that i'm having a hard time seeing it come from a town perspective
I am not a slave to the gamestate!
Gamestate is for wieners
Jackel please answer this
In post 1716, BananaCucho wrote:@Jackelgator, when you are back can you answer me a question please? Could you explain your vote on me? I shrugged if off earlier, but when I was going through your ISO I found these posts:

Spoiler: Jackelgator
In post 1103, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
For the record, I don't think you're scum; I was just confused by Porkens thinking I had a TR on you. You're mostly null? I generally agree with your reads, and you don't mesh well with my top SRs. I just agreed that lurking can be a good strategy for scum to fly under the radar.
In post 1073, BananaCucho wrote:I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and
I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum
Why? Is it more that you townread them independently (so you think it's statistically unlikely that both would flip town), or that you have a specific reason for you thinking that those two wouldn't be scum together?\
In post 1075, BananaCucho wrote:@Bell

Give me fruit again tonight. If I die (very likely) I take the corruption with me.
That really doesn't sound like a good idea. Then scum can just kill someone else, since you'd be dead anyways.

OK so I really thought I sent the above at like 12:44 but apparently I didn't.
In post 1105, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1097, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's starting to feel really scummy how people like Jackel and Starbuck are scumread for bad content/bad posts yet they keep framing it as if they're being pushed for "inactivity" (even though that is also a point against them) and trying to vote active players.
Do you think only inactive players should be pushed right now? Also, that's not my main reason for SRing you. It's that I can't find any substance beyond the inactivity behind your reads, and you haven't responded once when I asked for some.
In post 1100, BananaCucho wrote:Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
Not really, tbh? I tried to work it out, but it was just a mass of WIFOM. Like, I scumread NEE. I can build a narrative in my head for why NEE would kill Joey (lock in Joey's TR on him, throw suspicion on his SRs), but that's really just confirmation bias.
BananaCucho wrote:And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
I mean, it'd probably be better for a generally scumread person to take it, especially one who doesn't have any corruption yet, imo?
In post 1471, Jackel98 wrote:UNVOTE: NEE
I'm gonna do it
VOTE: BananaCucho

From what I can see, you seemed to show concern for me taking the fruit from Bell again, assuming that I would die, and that that would be a bad thing. So I just need to clear up this point, thanks

I think I should ISO myself and see what questions I've asked people that they haven't answered -_- I'm sure there's 100+ for Porkens alone
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:07 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1795, Porkens wrote:Moral relativism of corruption is that you scumread who you want based on fact A and townread who you want based on the same fact A catboi. You are twisting reality to support your desired outcome.
Those are not the same facts, though? you were cavalier toward corruption in a way that doesn't make sense with your role claim, jackel was just sort of open about their level in a way i feel is more likely to come from town.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1811, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Porkens: *Does nothing except tunnel the same read for an eternity. Never explaining much other than that he "feels" this is scum*

= is scumread by many players.

Porkens: *Shocked Pikachu face*

In post 1815, BananaCucho wrote: Jackel please answer this
In post 1716, BananaCucho wrote:@Jackelgator, when you are back can you answer me a question please? Could you explain your vote on me? I shrugged if off earlier, but when I was going through your ISO I found these posts:

Spoiler: Jackelgator
In post 1103, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
For the record, I don't think you're scum; I was just confused by Porkens thinking I had a TR on you. You're mostly null? I generally agree with your reads, and you don't mesh well with my top SRs. I just agreed that lurking can be a good strategy for scum to fly under the radar.
In post 1073, BananaCucho wrote:I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and
I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum
Why? Is it more that you townread them independently (so you think it's statistically unlikely that both would flip town), or that you have a specific reason for you thinking that those two wouldn't be scum together?\
In post 1075, BananaCucho wrote:@Bell

Give me fruit again tonight. If I die (very likely) I take the corruption with me.
That really doesn't sound like a good idea. Then scum can just kill someone else, since you'd be dead anyways.

OK so I really thought I sent the above at like 12:44 but apparently I didn't.
In post 1105, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1097, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's starting to feel really scummy how people like Jackel and Starbuck are scumread for bad content/bad posts yet they keep framing it as if they're being pushed for "inactivity" (even though that is also a point against them) and trying to vote active players.
Do you think only inactive players should be pushed right now? Also, that's not my main reason for SRing you. It's that I can't find any substance beyond the inactivity behind your reads, and you haven't responded once when I asked for some.
In post 1100, BananaCucho wrote:Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
Not really, tbh? I tried to work it out, but it was just a mass of WIFOM. Like, I scumread NEE. I can build a narrative in my head for why NEE would kill Joey (lock in Joey's TR on him, throw suspicion on his SRs), but that's really just confirmation bias.
BananaCucho wrote:And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
I mean, it'd probably be better for a generally scumread person to take it, especially one who doesn't have any corruption yet, imo?
In post 1471, Jackel98 wrote:UNVOTE: NEE
I'm gonna do it
VOTE: BananaCucho

From what I can see, you seemed to show concern for me taking the fruit from Bell again, assuming that I would die, and that that would be a bad thing. So I just need to clear up this point, thanks

I think I should ISO myself and see what questions I've asked people that they haven't answered -_- I'm sure there's 100+ for Porkens alone
Fine. In the first quote, I was saying that, assuming you were dying anyways, it would be a bad strategy. I also thought you had used your ability and had two corruption, not one, so the one fruit would kill you. I thought scum would just get a free kill.

In the second quote, I think it's pretty obvious that I was suggesting that I get the fruit. Since we've claimed, I can say that I am a VT, so I don't have as much utility besides being a corruption sponge, tbh. Granted, having seen how the scums' corruption works, this looks sus in retrospect.

The third quote was shortly after I'd seen Norwee's claim and decided you might be better statistically. I'd had suspicions you were a 3p, and the cleric claim lessened my suspicions of him in the moment. However, the Bell flip and the showing of how his corruption worked, plus his consume corruption ability, was enough to tip it back to NEE. You're still on my radar, though. I find it really weird that you didn't read your role all the way through, considering it seems pretty neat, and asking for corruption while you already have one corruption
and
have a PR power that gives corruption to yourself seems suspicious imo.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That feeling when you can't scale the resolution in your memes at all.

- Bunno
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Jackel98 »

i composite with mspaint.exe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1817, Jackel98 wrote:You're still on my radar, though. I find it really weird that you didn't read your role all the way through, considering it seems pretty neat, and asking for corruption while you already have one corruption and have a PR power that gives corruption to yourself seems suspicious imo.
That's actually a valid point. And i'm considering the possibility if Porkens flips town that me and Redtea should target Banana. After all, he can just give himself corruption to place votes again. (According to Banana's own description of their role)

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Jackel can you give me a full reads list? Or POE pool at least? You've got myself and Norwee in there. Who else? Who do you think could be aligned with Bell?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1817, Jackel98 wrote:You're still on my radar, though. I find it really weird that you didn't read your role all the way through, considering it seems pretty neat, and asking for corruption while you already have one corruption and have a PR power that gives corruption to yourself seems suspicious imo.
That's actually a valid point. And i'm considering the possibility if Porkens flips town that me and Redtea should target Banana. After all, he can just give himself corruption to place votes again. (According to Banana's own description of their role)
I'm okay with this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Either Banana could flip scum (kinda doubt it) or we confirm them town. Win/win.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by BananaCucho »

You guys will see me revert to a stump (assuming I don't get fed 2+ corruption)

Then I'll extend the day 24 hours and be able to vote again

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”