the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by the worst »

The more I read the more I don't feel all that great about anyone

A50 is probably town; if he isn't then the fauxbus on SS was probably game winning. I think this is the kind of plist he can beat as scum but he reads reasonably sincere and I do kinda agree that SS may have actually been a contender that phase. I don't think A50 is ever the type to be like "SHEEP ME FOOLS" unless blatantly contradicted which I don't feel like he was.

RCE is not outside scumrange which is Stressful but whatever I'm outsourcing this read to the fact everyone who actually interacted with him townreads him

I think Raya has had more glimmers of towniness than Ydrasse. I think Ydrasse feels like she really needs Raya eliminated more than Raya feels like she desires for Ydrasse to be eliminated

I suppose in a manner of speaking, town who get an elim through have a chance of winning; scum who get an elim through instantly win

idk
maybe this is nonsense?
VOTE: Ydra sry if I'm wrong
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2122, Umlaut wrote:VC
At a vca level raya and Ydra are like. hauntingly equal slots. it would not surprise me whatsoever if scum considered vca manipulation with their kills, but it would surprise me very much if A50 made the decision to set up a final day Raya/Ydra dichotomy then lurk out in the hopes they killed each other. he was probably setting up Ydra realistically which he hasn't really capitalised on. idk maybe scum!a50 feels comfortable enough, lol. if so rip
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2121, Eevee wrote:
In post 2114, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2110, Eevee wrote:@Raya, can you link a few of your scumgames please?

~Eva
viewtopic.php?t=72267 - Killed N1
viewtopic.php?t=72456 - Survived and won
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74101 - Eliminated D2
Raya, all these were from a while ago. Got any more recent ones?

~Eva
I can look again but I don't roll scum very often

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83530 - Killed N1
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2124, Ydrasse wrote:...yes i should be. :)

i will be around for a little bit if anyone wants to talk about Stuff.
if you were stranded on a desert island and had to select 2 Stuff from this list: [Watermelon, Can Opener, Hay Bale, A Knife, Tin of Plums]

what would you select?

~Eve
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think it’s unfair to say that me feeling like i have to eliminate raya is a scumpoint and it isn’t the same in reverse. like... yeah? everyone here has basically made up their minds i feel like and i’m working against the tide of everyone. no one can say raya needs to feel like she has to get me out today because 1) she’s been allowed this entire game to go under the radar it feels like and everyone’s kind of given her a townread for most of the game and 2) she isn’t in a position where she’s the person who is gonna get voted out currently so she doesn’t have any reason to push harder until that pressure’s on her.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also saying that i ~have my options open in case i need to move off of her is untrue at this point from raya. i’ve made it abundantly clear that i’m not moving my vote at this point and that this is where i’m saying.

if i’m scum for having to consider between two people for a bit before voting then whatever i guess. sorry for not knowing the second i come into a new day. but i’m clearly not going to pivot off onto anyone else.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Eevee »

Ydrasse didn't answer my questions so she must be scum who's deflecting

~Eve
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry, my room for jokes when i woke up to reply wasn’t really there.

watermelon if it’s not seedless and the knife.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1971, Raya36 wrote:So good chance Ydrasse is town based on the reaction to Menalque pretending to be scum, right? And maybe S_S for going along with the act?
Raya, can you say what changed your mind about this? (Obviously remembering S_S is scum changed your mind there but was that alone enough to change your mind about Ydrasse too?)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2129, Ydrasse wrote:i think it’s unfair to say that me feeling like i have to eliminate raya is a scumpoint and it isn’t the same in reverse. like... yeah? everyone here has basically made up their minds i feel like and i’m working against the tide of everyone. no one can say raya needs to feel like she has to get me out today because 1) she’s been allowed this entire game to go under the radar it feels like and everyone’s kind of given her a townread for most of the game and 2) she isn’t in a position where she’s the person who is gonna get voted out currently so she doesn’t have any reason to push harder until that pressure’s on her.
I mean I would disagree from my point of view. There's a much stronger case on me than there is on you I think. I just happen to know that case on me is wrong
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2130, Ydrasse wrote:also saying that i ~have my options open in case i need to move off of her is untrue at this point from raya. i’ve made it abundantly clear that i’m not moving my vote at this point and that this is where i’m saying.

if i’m scum for having to consider between two people for a bit before voting then whatever i guess. sorry for not knowing the second i come into a new day. but i’m clearly not going to pivot off onto anyone else.
It's clear you're not going to switch to A50 but that's only because there's a much higher chance to get my killed over A50. If A50 was receiving more heat than you would be switching over there as scum. That's not the case
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2133, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1971, Raya36 wrote:So good chance Ydrasse is town based on the reaction to Menalque pretending to be scum, right? And maybe S_S for going along with the act?
Raya, can you say what changed your mind about this? (Obviously remembering S_S is scum changed your mind there but was that alone enough to change your mind about Ydrasse too?)
Well that was an initial thought and then yes? SS being scum changed my mind about calling ydrasse almost definite town. My read on Ydrasse now comes from PoE, not just SS being scum.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2135, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2130, Ydrasse wrote:also saying that i ~have my options open in case i need to move off of her is untrue at this point from raya. i’ve made it abundantly clear that i’m not moving my vote at this point and that this is where i’m saying.

It's clear you're not going to switch to A50 but that's only because there's a much higher chance to get my killed over A50. If A50 was receiving more heat than you would be switching over there as scum. That's not the case
????

how is there a much higher case on you than me if the general consensus is that you’re townier than me?? i’m the only person who’s like... really cased you right now. you can’t compare the amount of pressure that we’re under when people have votes on me ~in spirit and have generally stated they think it’s me over you??

also at this point you’re literally just trying to paint me as scum on the presumption of what i might do and hoping that everyone will nod and say “ah yes, ydrasse WOULD be on a50, you’re so right.”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

All I'm saying is from my point of view and with PoE you must be scum so that's what I see that you're doing. I'm not trying to tell everyone else they should believe that. I'm just saying that that's what makes sense to me from my POV.

Also while more people may think you're scum your case on me is much stronger than any case on you. I'm in a really bad position as far as wagons and voting went
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry if that sounds mean but at this point raya’s just sitting here trying to claim we’re in the same position and it’s super frustrating that this entire time and gets asked like one or two questions, can just say “oh she’s scum by poe” after like, more or less claiming we are the same alignment only UNTIL the mafia gave her a way to recant it and everyone is like yeah... she’s town i believe her.

p-edit: aren’t we on basically the same wagons though??
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m a mess typing because i’m at work and i’m really sorry if i sound like, Personally mad or anything too because that’s not the case but gamewise i wanna throw down!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2139, Ydrasse wrote:sorry if that sounds mean but at this point raya’s just sitting here trying to claim we’re in the same position and it’s super frustrating that this entire time and gets asked like one or two questions, can just say “oh she’s scum by poe” after like, more or less claiming we are the same alignment only UNTIL the mafia gave her a way to recant it and everyone is like yeah... she’s town i believe her.

p-edit: aren’t we on basically the same wagons though??
Well the reason to call us both town is proven wrong anyway since it was on the assumption scum wouldn't have bussed.

If you really are town tell me who scum is. Because it's not me. And by association I don't think it's RCE or A50. It's going to take a lot of convincing to make me believe it's A50 who is who you were suggesting aside from me.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2140, Ydrasse wrote:i’m a mess typing because i’m at work and i’m really sorry if i sound like, Personally mad or anything too because that’s not the case but gamewise i wanna throw down!!!
Don't worry about it. Nothing game related is personal
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2127, Raya36 wrote:I can look again but I don't roll scum very often

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83530 - Killed N1
Thanks! (How do you keep getting *killed* as scum?)

Anyway, I still think Raya’s towny. There’s been some flashes of raw townieness she’s shown here that I don’t think scum!her can’t replicate.

~Eva
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m not going to tell you anyone other than you??? i’ve already said why i townread a50 in this situation and i’m not going to go back on that.

why do you keep framing this like i am inevitably going to switch? because i had two people in mind at the start of the day? you seem to keep emphasizing that i am only on you out of convenience.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2132, Ydrasse wrote:watermelon
so she can eat while she flees the ship, and
In post 2132, Ydrasse wrote:and the knife.
to kill any townies she bumps into on the way

gottem
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1734, Eevee wrote:
In post 1732, Ydrasse wrote:when i’m around i’ll have fisticuffs and pokepuffs at the ready
Put those away! Someone might get hurt! D:

~Eva
She was trying to fisticuff me earlier too! Scum confirmed!!!

~Eva
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2139, Ydrasse wrote:more or less claiming we are the same alignment only UNTIL the mafia gave her a way to recant it
the thing with this section of the argument is I don't feel like that's a way many scumbuddies actually interact, to be entirely honest.

trying to establish Raya as the deepwolf but then stopping halfway to help Raya establish you as a miselim shortly before KNOWING he was about to flip scum would be like....an insanely baller move on SS' part

SS is good at scum for sure but I think he has too much respect for our sanity to do that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:30 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2134, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2129, Ydrasse wrote:i think it’s unfair to say that me feeling like i have to eliminate raya is a scumpoint and it isn’t the same in reverse. like... yeah? everyone here has basically made up their minds i feel like and i’m working against the tide of everyone. no one can say raya needs to feel like she has to get me out today because 1) she’s been allowed this entire game to go under the radar it feels like and everyone’s kind of given her a townread for most of the game and 2) she isn’t in a position where she’s the person who is gonna get voted out currently so she doesn’t have any reason to push harder until that pressure’s on her.
I mean I would disagree from my point of view. There's a much stronger case on me than there is on you I think. I just happen to know that case on me is wrong
this is low-key how I feel
the case against Raya scores more points as far as like, things which could be considered scummy at some level, but it also doesn't /feel/ right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 am

Post by the worst »

someone w Raya meta please reassure me that her calm and very pleasant tonality is just a feature of her playstyle as either alignment

I know I'm right I just want someone who likes meta to reassure me
I can taste that Ydra is vexed but I don't think the reason for the vexation is really ai

Return to “Completed Open Games”