Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 1253, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1251, Looker wrote:
In post 1241, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Aye, my head thinks you might be town because truth was voting for you
What are you doing? Why would you vote for me when neither osuka or superbowl were on Truth's lynch? Are you sleepy, tired, bored...?

• Does anyone know what process Titus uses to accomplish VCA? We're just going to go with it?
I don't know what you people are doing, but I will applaud in twilight if I'm lynched. Killing the worst over Walter was an excellent move.

Truly,
I already knew I was n3 kill.
Gotta admit my head is jumbled rn
Nobody wants your disclaimers, Dunce; just hammer osuka.
In post 1268, osuka wrote:
In post 1266, superbowl9 wrote:Ik some people like it but why are we putting so much faith in titus VCA? Like I can get chkflip wanting it because they have meta or whatever, but why are seemingly most treating this as gospel? Not to mention you're implying a townread on the slot, which what has overkill/titus done to deserve?
superbowl/looker scumteam

game is solved, you can all vote now
This is the first that I'm hearing of you suspecting superbowl. Why didn't you push him when I first called him scum? What changed? Do you think he's been bussing me for the past two days?
In post 1277, osuka wrote:
In post 1244, Gypyx wrote:how would you rate the odds of scum!looker?
I missed this, but 70-30

If looked flips green, Titus is confscum
If we're doing percentages, then 42% osuka | 28% superbowl | 21% Dunnstral, Chkflip or Nepenthes | 7% Titus | 2% Gypyx.
In post 1278, osuka wrote:@looker reminder number 82 that you have yet to reply to my question

• So, basically, Titus's VCA is easily manipulable and subjective.
  • I think you guys should penalize dumb town just as much as scum. If they're on my wagon, lynch them.
  • Titus is suspicious of superbowl, but is going with the crowd so as not to stand out or look bad
  • Where did I AtE?
How is this not a repeat of yesterday? Can y'all not see that scum are desperately trying to kill me? Two OMGUSes, a WIFOMy "VCA" (which is compromised by subjective and inconsistent interpretations of bussing), and a Dunce. What are you guys doing?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1299, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1287, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 1275, superbowl9 wrote:Yes
Especially because yall will eat up her VCA in which she points out she bussed her partner who is clearly going to be an elim at some point
What do you scumread abt titus
To give u a quick summary, overkill was doing nothing with unexplored and poor lines of thought, then titus replaced in and has also had poor votes. I don't feel genuine attempts to read the game from her just excuses to elim whoever she likes (VCA is a perfect tool for this)
Poor votes? Deciding to join conftown on scum was a poor vote? Also for someone claiming we shouldn't use vote history, you sure are arguing my vote history was bad.

VCA is actually a horrible tool for eliminating whoever I want. If someone is actually doing VCA, there are conclusions that can't be walked away from.

You want to argue VCA is subjective and useless. Do your own. VCA has been my theory for years. I openly invite challenges to it. I murderfuck anyone who says VCA isn't scumhunting.

I may scumhunt differently, but I still scumhunt. Try to push this Titus is only VCAing when my votes are good. Try it. I live and die by my VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1300, Looker wrote:So, basically, Titus's VCA is easily manipulable and subjective.
My VCA is not why you're wagoned. My VCA doesn't clear you and you and Osaka are the options. Osaka's early voting clears him. Flipping you gets more information to nail down my VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Looker »

Cleared him because he voted Truth in RVS?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Looker »

Because he stayed off bugspray who was obviously going to die with no assistance needed?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Looker »

Because he tried to lynch me instead of Truth?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Looker »

Because he's trying to lynch me again?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Looker »

I think I'm justified in calling your trying to experiment with my lynch weak. You don't seem nearly confident enough to require only my lynch to hammer things down. Any lynch at this point should help you narrow things down.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

It's hardly RVS to scum given the bugspray forced voting as well. Voting scum and not voting town are pretty strong indicators of being town.

As for lynching you instead of Truth, that's NAI without your alignment. If you're scum, it's null. If you're town, he's likely dumb town because of how vocal he was.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, Looker wrote:I think I'm justified in calling your trying to experiment with my lynch weak. You don't seem nearly confident enough to require only my lynch to hammer things down. Any lynch at this point should help you narrow things down.
Only your lynch solidifies the options scum had Day 2. That would be either a double bus or a mislynch and a bus.

I don't know your alignment. Your lynch is a higher net positive to me than Osaka. Osaka's hunting. You are whining. Talk to me about who scum are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Looker »

With all due respect, Ms. Murderfucker, I don't understand your first sentence.

Also, everything is NAI when you don't know alignments.

p-edit: Interesting and inaccurate interpretation - whining vs hunting.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Looker »

That exchange was like watching a classmate drink bleach. Thank you for revealing to me what I'm dealing with here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1310, Looker wrote:With all due respect, Ms. Murderfucker, I don't understand your first sentence.

Also, everything is NAI when you don't know alignments.

p-edit: Interesting and inaccurate interpretation - whining vs hunting.
This post is why you don't understand VCA.

To do a legitimate VCA, you have to either a) know what scum wanted or b) make an educated guess at what scum wanted. For me, the only way I can do that is if I know your alignment.

I can say early voters on Truth on Day 1 are likely town. That's because the action is not one scum regularly take.

You can bitch about me respecting my process and not overselling or underselling, or you can tell us who scum are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm not a bitch2. I think that post is
indicative
of me not understanding your VCA, not
why
I don't understand it. And I've already said osuka/superbowl.

Also, the assumption is that when you say "regularly", you have the games to back it up, so that's my assumption as of now.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Looker »

Anyways...it's late and I have better things to do, so good luck.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by osuka »

Lol this whole page is just caught scum having a goddamn meltdown

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by osuka »

My drunk ass couldn’t even begin to fathom how big a meltdown this is, it might just be the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s kinda funny actually

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1300, Looker wrote:
In post 1253, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1251, Looker wrote:
In post 1241, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Aye, my head thinks you might be town because truth was voting for you
What are you doing? Why would you vote for me when neither osuka or superbowl were on Truth's lynch? Are you sleepy, tired, bored...?

• Does anyone know what process Titus uses to accomplish VCA? We're just going to go with it?
I don't know what you people are doing, but I will applaud in twilight if I'm lynched. Killing the worst over Walter was an excellent move.

Truly,
I already knew I was n3 kill.
Gotta admit my head is jumbled rn
Nobody wants your disclaimers, Dunce; just hammer osuka.
In post 1268, osuka wrote:
In post 1266, superbowl9 wrote:Ik some people like it but why are we putting so much faith in titus VCA? Like I can get chkflip wanting it because they have meta or whatever, but why are seemingly most treating this as gospel? Not to mention you're implying a townread on the slot, which what has overkill/titus done to deserve?
superbowl/looker scumteam

game is solved, you can all vote now
This is the first that I'm hearing of you suspecting superbowl. Why didn't you push him when I first called him scum? What changed? Do you think he's been bussing me for the past two days?
In post 1277, osuka wrote:
In post 1244, Gypyx wrote:how would you rate the odds of scum!looker?
I missed this, but 70-30

If looked flips green, Titus is confscum
If we're doing percentages, then 42% osuka | 28% superbowl | 21% Dunnstral, Chkflip or Nepenthes | 7% Titus | 2% Gypyx.
In post 1278, osuka wrote:@looker reminder number 82 that you have yet to reply to my question

• So, basically, Titus's VCA is easily manipulable and subjective.
  • I think you guys should penalize dumb town just as much as scum. If they're on my wagon, lynch them.
  • Titus is suspicious of superbowl, but is going with the crowd so as not to stand out or look bad
  • Where did I AtE?
How is this not a repeat of yesterday? Can y'all not see that scum are desperately trying to kill me? Two OMGUSes, a WIFOMy "VCA" (which is compromised by subjective and inconsistent interpretations of bussing), and a Dunce. What are you guys doing?
To answer your questions, which I almost feel like is unfair to myself since you have yet to answer mine:

1251 is ate
Your quoted post is ate
I’m suspicious of super bowl but I’m more suspicious of you
“If they’re on my wagon, lynch them” is a sorry excuse for an ate
Titus vca is manipulable, yes, but that’s not what my case on you is. In fact, my case on you predates that by a lot and you haven’t answered my question

Answer my question, looker

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by osuka »

This whole page is a big scum ate meltdown and if this is not, in itself, an excellent case for a looker exec, I truly don’t know what is

WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

I am not sure how to read these looker posts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1310, Looker wrote:With all due respect, Ms. Murderfucker, I don't understand your first sentence.
Don't fucking be disrespectful.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Kinda weird of Titus and Looker get online at the same and also vanish at the same time for litterally the first time in the game at this time
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 1320, chkflip wrote:
Don't fucking be disrespectful.
What is up with you trying to police me. She says she murderfucks. Therefore, murderfucker.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Looker »

Also, note the consistent "BWAHAHAHA MELTDOWN!!!! LOLOLOLOL!" angle from osuka.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Looker »

Are you not reading what people write, chkflip?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”