*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

:( it's one of those things that like. i feel if you're going to analyze like that you're going to see it as inherently scummy so i can't do much there.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that's why i just gotta... try to focus on everything else if possible.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by the worst »

I appreciate that but fmpov focusing on that is like, the least useful thing possible for me :x

I think maybe if I was less grumpy and jaded I'd find it easier to revisit my bias but in this case I'm like, actively aware I'm biased but also don't really see a reason to fix that bias...?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that is fair. i think we probably just disagree on it or, something? i dunno.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: y...dra.......sse?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

at this point i don't think i really have a lot more to say.

i'll be around if anyone has any questions for me i suppose.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

@A50, how confident are you in RCE!town and can you elaborate on that more?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Eevee »

I had a sudden epiphany that it might be RCE aaa
In post 1981, Eevee wrote:RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.
Would anyone like to talk to me about it? Does anyone know RCE well? How does this hold up? ^

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

That was actually a Menalque quote, just took it from my ISO.
In post 1925, Menalque wrote:RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.
I'm willing to bet it's one of <Ydrasse, RCE> but knowing me, I'd probably bet on the wrong one :sadeevee:

~Eva
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2207, Eevee wrote:I had a sudden epiphany that it might be RCE aaa
In post 1981, Eevee wrote:RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.
Would anyone like to talk to me about it? Does anyone know RCE well? How does this hold up? ^

~Eva
Self meta here but I'm not that aggressive with mislynches as scum. Typically I make reasonable accusations and let town persuade themselves that the lynch I want is scum. A50 is really the only player in this list that has played against scum me and furthermore with town me and every variation in between (except 3p, but he modded my 3p win).

Not to say my case against menalque wasn't reasonable but I actively pursued it with the frame of mind that Menalque was 1.) Scum and 2.) At worst town with too much baggage surrounding his slot to be in endgame AND would be entering with a wrong read on my slot.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

As a general rule if I'm lurky with occasional 'analysis' and readslist that are generally agreeable and sensible then I'm probably scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2195, the worst wrote:I'm like transparently willing to talk about scum A50 or scum rce. I don't feel like anyone has engaged me or tried to engage me on this. might be like biasing because I think I'm great tho
I will engage you of nobody else did already. What are the cases on both of us?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2197, Ydrasse wrote:which, between a50 and rce, i lean towards a50. disregarding the vote and push onto s_s (which is why i stopped thinking it could be a50 today) i've already pushed there, and it nearly went through before it pivoted away. i think that he's been absent through a large part of this day and i don't really know what to make about his sureness on voting me and also saying that because no one has towncased me he's content with it?

i also don't really know what was the point of asking me the hypothetical of who i would push on today if he escaped. i guess to show that like... i would have been open to anything? he never made any comment about it again.
Interesting. Very interesting (considering I have yet to actually vote you still).

Regarding my absence: What do you want me to do? Hop on every couple of hours to restate you're my solve and repeat my case on you like a parrot?

As for why I asked, it was explained within the post. REREAD THE POST. It was to prove that if either I or RCE were scum we would have escaped in S_S' stead. It was the right move because the other one of us (who would be TOWN) would have been the prime target to be dunked today. So -again- what would you have me say after you answered? "There you go"??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2206, Eevee wrote:@A50, how confident are you in RCE!town and can you elaborate on that more?

~Eva
I did, and I'm as confident as I can be without hacking into the mod's PC and seeing the role distribution for myself.

Off the top of my head, it started with him asking for us to keep our TRs for ourselves. It shows he didn't want the global TRs to be offed. Then -if memory serves me right- he was the one to ask if scum could shoot each other?? That also didn't make sense to be asked in public when scum have daychat (and he could have also PM's the mod in secrecy).

The third pointt is I would have expected him to bus Mae if he was scum with her. I would have, tbh. I seem to remember I explained what the best plan would have been if one of your teammates is likely to go down early anyway. Just be on them early for the towncred, because everyone was saying "bus'ing is bad in this setup".

I won't even mention "the tone" of his posts, because I'm usually an advocate against using the words "tone" and "feel" (as opposed to content and deduction).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2207, Eevee wrote:Would anyone like to talk to me about it? Does anyone know RCE well?
Both I and the worst know RCE well, and the worst claims he could case RCE (and me) so let's see what he's got.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2208, Eevee wrote:I'm willing to bet it's one of but knowing me, I'd probably bet on the wrong one :sadeevee:
You keep reminding me of Murphy's Law. I managed to sjake the idea of posting the video on the first occasion, but this time I couldn't

Spoiler:

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

Honestly I don't think it's RCE based on interactions but I am willing to go over his iso again. I don't know him as well as A50 and The Worst but I'd be willing to consider it. I do think it's just Ydrasse though. His play today just makes sense as scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:17 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: A50
don't @ me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

I really don't think it's A50
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Eevee »

Good talk! It's probably just Ydrasse then.

@the worst, can you talk to me about those responses? I thought they were pretty good, but I can only trust you here.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2111, Eevee wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1218, Something_Smart wrote:Scum Menalque is most certainly capable of making those posts. Holden very likely had that idea before he got his role PM. As for RCE, well I think those specific reasons are pretty bad, but I do think he's town for other reasons.

I should also think that scum-A50 would know that his whole "woe is me" shtick is going to make people like him even less.
In post 1839, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1834, Ydrasse wrote:maybe i'm biased here because the vote is on me but i don't see the like... coherency in pushing on me here except that i am in the preferred poe for the day and it fits this scenario which doesn't like... work. :v
There's no coherency, really. In a game with so many conftowns I don't have to pull much weight in solving, I just have to make sure I'm decently townread, which I think I am?

I don't know why Snowblaze and A50 are voting me honestly, I should probably go back and look and engage them on that.
In post 1858, Something_Smart wrote:
Oh yeah that's right I should actually read A50's wall

Same for A50.
I think A50 is tmi'd for the above, especially the first one. He vouches for RCE, so fine, I guess. I wanna say Raya has been consistently towny.

No matter which way I look at it, I land on Ydrasse every time.

~Eva
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah ditto
VOTE: Ydra

sorry which responses do you want my input on? I'm a bit sluggish this morn
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1925, Menalque wrote:RCE — has felt off all game.
Do you think this holds up at all? A50 mentioned both you and him know RCE well, but I'm guessing Menalque also knows him well if he's able to write that ^ Although, I think Menalque might've been biased at that point; he was scumread by a lot of townies including Montosh and us. I'd even be inclined to say scum might've not had a super strong read on Menalque.

And just, any concerns with their responses because I have none.

~Eva
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda fine with rce
I don't really know that I agree with Menalque and it was pretty hard to follow him this game (hey he'll be back to laugh at us postgame if it is rce)

I haven't played with him in like a long ass minute. I don't think he's as obvtown as everyone is saying he is but I do think he's fairly towny. Rce is very competent.

The less I like Raya as the elim the more I'm like
Ydra > RCE > Raya > A50
tho
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Eevee »

Menalque did scumread all the unconfirmed townies though...

mmmkay, I think my list is looking like Ydrasse>>>RCE>>A50>Raya. VOTE: Ydrasse

~Eva

Return to “Completed Open Games”